EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Cyclo-complexes are being completed. Seems like we got knocked to the bottom of the list.
Any progress? I just read a review from another board and it was real promising! I'm super keen to buy some and try it out :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any progress? I just read a review from another board and it was real promising! I'm super keen to buy some and try it out :)
BMP has definitely proven to do exactly as promised. I had to make a shift to a new supplier, but they are on vacation until Monday. I should have some news here soon.

Reactions: CF2
GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I just ran out a month ago :(

mn72661

Awards
Any thoughts or past discoveries regarding interactions between ecdysteroids and bmp?

I know the research is scant but just curious as Ive seen a couple studies claiming positive effects from ecdy alone, however the science is a bit over my head so it's all a slow read.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't looked into it too deeply yet.

Johnabis

Awards
BMP is a God Send. let me explain. End of June 2017 I was playing in my football league, dove for a pass and landed on my shoulder which is usually no big deal. Unfortunately this was different and I suffered a Grade 3 AC separation. I was originally told by my doctors and physical therapist that I wouldn't be back in the gym for about 6 months after surgery and won't be back to full strength for a year. I got my Surgery on July 17th. I took BMP throughout the entire process and had enough to last me until mid November. the good news is that I was back in the gym August 28th! granted I was doing very light weights and worked my way up but as of November 1st I have been 100% cleared for all sports and lifting and regained all my strength around that time. I was already about 80% by mid October but didn't really start to push it until 100% cleared.

The Doctor said out of all the years he has been performing surgeries, that I am tied with two other for the quickest recoveries he has ever seen! and he said the other two who recovered as fast as I did where half my age. I really think BMP had a huge part to do with my super quick recovery!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The BMP/Myo Elite stack was awesome. Wish I had stocked up on more when it was available. Feels like years ago.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
The BMP/Myo Elite stack was awesome. Wish I had stocked up on more when it was available. Feels like years ago.
Agreed, was a great Natty stack. Would love to see a powder version all in one big baggy!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this one just to see if the powder will come back anytime soon.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really hope this makes a comeback I need this in my life and never got a chance to use it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMPING for the most recent writeup. Final additions/updates will be posted Friday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From my personal experience, I do feel like there is definite synergy between BMP and epicatechin. I highly suggest stacking together.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Natural anabolic that uses somewhat more conventional pathways. MyoSynergy was the first product on the market to use (-)-Epicatechin.
I do need to get around to BMP eventually, but I’d be interested in any sort of version 2 of Myosynergy. Was one of the original testers and loved it, used it several times after that as well.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
@dsade if fasting and using EC until 4pm daily would it be better to take 2 caps pre workout 5pm and 2 caps pre bed ~12am instead of the morning dose?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@dsade if fasting and using EC until 4pm daily would it be better to take 2 caps pre workout 5pm and 2 caps pre bed ~12am instead of the morning dose?
Been using BMP for a few months under IF - don't miss that AM dose to retain muscle. For some reason IF has been much easier on BMP. I highly recommend that AM dose (and then the pre-workout dose).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Salisroside has some stimulant properties and could keep you awake.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Salisroside has some stimulant properties and could keep you awake.
I’ve read the write up and still don’t fully understand Salisrosides inclusion? Is for bone anabolism or? Sorry to sound slow, just unsure if it’s affect or intended purpose?

Thanks again

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Dsdade if someone were to use this with an oral anabolic, say anavar for example. Would it help increase absorption of the anabolic? Would there be synergy between the two? Or is it wasteful and the anabolic would overpower the benefits from BMP?

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dsdade if someone were to use this with an oral anabolic, say anavar for example. Would it help increase absorption of the anabolic? Would there be synergy between the two? Or is it wasteful and the anabolic would overpower the benefits from BMP?
Would like to know this too regarding synergy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quite a few orally active steroids are, indeed, substrate for p-GP, but I can't find any affinity data vs. Sinomenine.
Theoretically it should increase absorption of orals

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way MyoSynergy is about done. If DCP sales go well, I'll be able to knock it out by December. You will see several extremely badass synergies both within the formula itself and with BMP.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
By the way MyoSynergy is about done. If DCP sales go well, I'll be able to knock it out by December. You will see several extremely badass synergies both within the formula itself and with BMP.
December isn’t that far away. 👀

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
MyoSynergy is one I never got around to trying so this is great news.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i´m going to stop purchasing everything else, and wait for these! hopefully you can make it possible with help of third party?

Edit: PS: @dsade waiting for your reply on email..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dying to try myo and BMP. Haven’t tried neither.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The MyoSynergy/BMP stack was one of the best stacks I have ever run. Can't wait to run the updated combo. I am on my third bottle of the new BMP and the results have been very noticeable.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like it will be a Merry Gainsmass !

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The MyoSynergy/BMP stack was one of the best stacks I have ever run. Can't wait to run the updated combo. I am on my third bottle of the new BMP and the results have been very noticeable.
Just purchased my third today on DPS.

It's unreal the almost immediate (maybe a week and a half) recomp effects BMP has.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is stock on BMP currently? Just wondering with MyoSynergy around the corner, there won't be a shortage of BMP so they can be stacked together.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You gonna do a writeup for the combo/synergies?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bumping in hopes to hear more about Myosynergy.

Debating some interesting synergies with BMP, but think a product from the creator himself would probably trump what I could think up. 🤷‍♂️