EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
If I can only get the pouches again before being able to hit the next capped run. If I can, would guys prefer that I add in enough capsules to cover the whole pouch? rt would probably be an extra buck at most.
I prefer just powder with no caps as I always have empty caps lying around since I buy a lot of supps in powder form and make a lot of caps anyways. Any possible ETA as to when this batch of pouches would be available for sale/pre-sale?

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I'll probably persist with mixing it in 200ml water! Down the hatch no bother!!
I use a tiny bit flavored bcaa supplement and water to take my early morning dose, then mix the preworkout dose in with my preworkout cocktail. It alters the flavor of both drinks a bit, but is much easier than taking with just water.

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Do these pouches come with scoops? Saw there was some available on the Shopify store and ordered 5.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do these pouches come with scoops? Saw there was some available on the Shopify store and ordered 5.
Yeah, there are scoops in there. I believe a heaping scoop is one serving.

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
dsade .... Just wondering when order #4878 would be shipping. Thanks brother!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade .... Just wondering when order #4878 would be shipping. Thanks brother!!
Should be going out tomorrow. I am out of the office today.

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys... Got some BMP in today. I was wondering if someone could refresh my memory on suggested usage. Two scoops per day? With or without food??

Thank you! Looking forward​to giving this a run!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys... Got some BMP in today. I was wondering if someone could refresh my memory on suggested usage. Two scoops per day? With or without food??

Thank you! Looking forward​to giving this a run!
Matt had said 1 heaping scoop, twice per day. I believe it was suggested to take prior to meals which is how I have been taking it..

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Matt had said 2 heaping scoops, twice per day. I believe it was suggested to take prior to meals which is how I have been taking it..
It's 1 scoop twice a day (2 scoops total).

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
After reading the write-up on page one and noticing the things to avoid it seems as though I should stop taking my multivitamin due to the inclusion of Vitamin E? dsade

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After reading the write-up on page one and noticing the things to avoid it seems as though I should stop taking my multivitamin due to the inclusion of Vitamin E? dsade

Thanks!
Depends on the dose in your multi.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah, don't bother. That's barely a speck.

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
So in just a week my top end strength has felt incredible! Haven't stepped on the scale to see if I've put on any weight.... All I can say is wow so far!! It's almost time to start peaking for my 2nd Powerlifting meet! Looking forward to some big PRs

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The tocopherol blend isn't ideal, but it shouldn't be too detrimental.

R

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
The tocopherol blend isn't ideal, but it shouldn't be too detrimental.
So I spent 40$ bucks on a less than I ideal Vitamin E supp ! When will the BMP powder be back in stock and how many scoops of the powder should I take Daily.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will we see this back in stock anytime soon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just put i the order or a resupply of BMP ingredients. Now, whether there are enough cash reserves to cap it, I dont know yet. Before everything comes we';; have a huge batch of BRITE, we have the Slintensity, a triple batch of Gut Health, Krillipid Balance, and the final consistency improvements for Smolder and Supernova.

We also have batch 2 of Clear Edge coming in time for University to start again. If sales are above average, then I can afford to cap the BMP.

Depending on sales for the

B

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just put i the order or a resupply of BMP ingredients. Now, whether there are enough cash reserves to cap it, I dont know yet. Before everything comes we';; have a huge batch of BRITE, we have the Slintensity, a triple batch of Gut Health, Krillipid Balance, and the final consistency improvements for Smolder and Supernova.

We also have batch 2 of Clear Edge coming in time for University to start again. If sales are above average, then I can afford to cap the BMP.

Any plans on bringing back cardiotryx?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If not capped, will we see the pouches again?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any news on a BMP restock? Running low here on the 3 pack I bought awhile ago....

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
dsade - - no issue running BMP with PES ABE or SNS Xgels correct? Thanks Matt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade - - no issue running BMP with PES ABE or SNS Xgels correct? Thanks Matt
Should be fine.

I'm working with my supplier now to get the pouches back asap. Glad you guys are ok using the product like that. In going to do a small run of labels. We've had some customs issues for pouches with no labels.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I have 8-10 pouches left. This is high priority for my strategy.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I have 8-10 pouches left. This is high priority for my strategy.
Aaaandddd are they for sale :)!! I'd love to finish my recomp with it. Going to run out of BMP before I finish x gels and ABE

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aaaandddd are they for sale :)!! I'd love to finish my recomp with it. Going to run out of BMP before I finish x gels and ABE
For you, i know you're been working your ass off. I can part with a few.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And this is one of the main reasons why my BMP is such a badass recomposition product, and why combining it with BRITE yields such incredible results.

There are many other bioactive molecules regulating adipogenic differentiation and adipogenic key transcription factors. For example, ginsenosides, the major active molecules of Panax ginseng, have shown potential anti-obesity and anti-adipogenic effects [175]. Ginsenosides (25–100 µM) significantly reduced lipid accumulation and expression of key adipogenic genes (PPARγ and C/EBPα) [175]. Moreover, it has been shown that ginseng supplementation prevented high-fat diet induced hyperglycemia and obesity in mice [176]. Adipokines, which are secreted from adipose tissues, are important regulators for adipogenesis, insulin sensitivity, and obesity [177,178]. Among those adipokines, adiponectin increases insulin sensitivity, PPARα activity through PPAR coactivator-1α, and SIRT1-AMPK signaling system, resulting in fat oxidation, reduced lipid synthesis and prevention of hepatic steatosis [177,178]. BMPs are the transforming growth factor-β superfamily and are key regulators for adipogenesis [179,180]. In rodent and human adipose stem cells, BMP4 and BMP7 have been shown to promote transition of white adipocytes to brown adipocytes which metabolizes triglycerides to produce heat and increase energy expenditure through the expression of uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1) [179,180]. Thus, these secreted proteins can be potential molecules regulating adipogenesis and obesity in humans and animals.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have most of a pouch that's sitting stored in one of my boxes, I'll have to dig it up, break it up and use it to see how it affects my prep.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have most of a pouch that's sitting stored in one of my boxes, I'll have to dig it up, break it up and use it to see how it affects my prep.
I've been conserving my last one too, and I've watched my whole physique disintegrate for the past 15 months I haven't been able to go to the gym at all. Doc said I'll be in a wheelchair in 6 months.

I'm going to bust my ass getting BMP, MyoElite, and EP4 done ASAP and prove that f*cker wrong. I'll be starting back on the BMP tomorrow.

Lipids. 2015 Feb;50(2):111-20. doi: 10.1007/s11745-014-3981-9. Epub 2014 Dec 23.
BMP7 drives human adipogenic stem cells into metabolically active beige adipocytes.
Okla M1, Ha JH, Temel RE, Chung S.
Author information
Abstract

Adult humans have a substantial amount of inducible-brown (or beige) fat, which is associated with increased energy expenditure and reduced weight gain via thermogenesis. Despite the identification of key regulators of beige adipogenesis, impacts of dietary factors on adaptive thermogenesis are largely unknown, partly due to a lack of validated human cell models. Bone morphogenetic protein 7 (BMP7) is known to promote brown adipogenesis in rodent and human progenitor cells. However, controversy still surrounds the cellular identity in BMP7-mediated transition of white to brown adipocytes. The aim of this study was to confirm BMP7-derived human adipocytes as a relevant in vitro model of human beige adipocyte by verifying the cellular lineage and metabolic activity. In this study, we hypothesized that pre-exposure of the stromal vascular (SV) fraction of primary human adipogenic precursor cells (hASC) to BMP7 would convert metabolically active brown adipocytes. Our results showed that exposure of hASC to human BMP7 was associated with significant escalation of (1) UCP1 gene expression, a signature gene of brown adipocytes, (2) beige specific marker gene expression (i.e., CD137 and TMEM26), (3) glucose and fatty acid uptake, and (4) basal and cAMP-stimulated oxygen consumption rate compared to white adipocyte control. Taken together, we demonstrated that BMP7 mediates conversion of hASC into metabolically active beige adipocytes. By confirming the cellular identity and metabolic activity, this BMP7-induced human beige adipocytes from hASC should aid in the discovery and assessment of bioactive molecules to promote adaptive thermogenesis.

PMID:
PMCID:
PMC4306630
DOI:
10.1007/s11745-014-3981-9

[Indexed for MEDLINE]

Free PMC Article

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They told me I go from a cane to a wheelchair, and just get worse until the day I died. I havent been in a cane in 2 years. You got this

I

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been conserving my last one too, and I've watched my whole physique disintegrate for the past 15 months I haven't been able to go to the gym at all. Doc said I'll be in a wheelchair in 6 months.

I'm going to bust my ass getting BMP, MyoElite, and EP4 done ASAP and prove that f*cker wrong. I'll be starting back on the BMP tomorrow.

Lipids. 2015 Feb;50(2):111-20. doi: 10.1007/s11745-014-3981-9. Epub 2014 Dec 23.
BMP7 drives human adipogenic stem cells into metabolically active beige adipocytes.
Okla M1, Ha JH, Temel RE, Chung S.
Author information
Abstract

Adult humans have a substantial amount of inducible-brown (or beige) fat, which is associated with increased energy expenditure and reduced weight gain via thermogenesis. Despite the identification of key regulators of beige adipogenesis, impacts of dietary factors on adaptive thermogenesis are largely unknown, partly due to a lack of validated human cell models. Bone morphogenetic protein 7 (BMP7) is known to promote brown adipogenesis in rodent and human progenitor cells. However, controversy still surrounds the cellular identity in BMP7-mediated transition of white to brown adipocytes. The aim of this study was to confirm BMP7-derived human adipocytes as a relevant in vitro model of human beige adipocyte by verifying the cellular lineage and metabolic activity. In this study, we hypothesized that pre-exposure of the stromal vascular (SV) fraction of primary human adipogenic precursor cells (hASC) to BMP7 would convert metabolically active brown adipocytes. Our results showed that exposure of hASC to human BMP7 was associated with significant escalation of (1) UCP1 gene expression, a signature gene of brown adipocytes, (2) beige specific marker gene expression (i.e., CD137 and TMEM26), (3) glucose and fatty acid uptake, and (4) basal and cAMP-stimulated oxygen consumption rate compared to white adipocyte control. Taken together, we demonstrated that BMP7 mediates conversion of hASC into metabolically active beige adipocytes. By confirming the cellular identity and metabolic activity, this BMP7-induced human beige adipocytes from hASC should aid in the discovery and assessment of bioactive molecules to promote adaptive thermogenesis.

PMID:
PMCID:
PMC4306630
DOI:
10.1007/s11745-014-3981-9

[Indexed for MEDLINE]

Free PMC Article
I love the fight inside. We're all rooting for you dsade. Truly an inspiration

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guess it's a good time for me to start my last 2 pouches as well!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there *any* place that currently has it in stock?

D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any way to get these out faster and keep it restocked, awhile back I remember you saying a new partner was coming in and it would remove a lot of road blocks that keep these things from happening. With the current condition you are in I figured we would hear from him more, and you would get healthy and still formulate amazing products.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any way to get these out faster and keep it restocked, awhile back I remember you saying a new partner was coming in and it would remove a lot of road blocks that keep these things from happening. With the current condition you are in I figured we would hear from him more, and you would get healthy and still formulate amazing products.
Unfortunately it looks like I'm on my own again, but we have some private investors coming in on a per-product investment, as well as some side design work i've done for another company bringing in some much needed capital. We're on a pretty solid track.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Cyclo-complexes are being completed. Seems like we got knocked to the bottom of the list.