EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
order arrived safely, how much is one level scoop?
One level scoop is roughly 825 mg. You can cram about 800mg in a #00 size capsule.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much Alfacalcidol is in each scoop? From what I've learned about sarcoidosis, I need to be careful how much vitamin D I use.
We actually pulled it for the powder and the new version.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We actually pulled it for the powder and the new version.
Honestly there is a bit of tension regarding the order of restock. It might be quite a while.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Honestly there is a bit of tension regarding the order of restock. It might be quite a while.
Matt, this worries me. I ordered 4 bags, order 4743, a week ago and
It shows still in pre shipment while site said in stock along with 2 day shipping. Are orders just delayed or....?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone else "feel" this? It almost feels like a stimulant, but weirder and a body load. I guess it's been so long I forgot. I'll have to get used to this again as it's not exactly enjoyable being that I don't even use caffeine anymore lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this actually been shipping? Dsade I emailed you about a week ago on the 23rd with no response, I ordered back in September. Hope all is well.

PS big congrats on your new business partnership!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone else "feel" this? It almost feels like a stimulant, but weirder and a body load. I guess it's been so long I forgot. I'll have to get used to this again as it's not exactly enjoyable being that I don't even use caffeine anymore lol.
I'm noticing this more as well, almost like a slight "high" from it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'm actually cutting my dose down so I don't feel it and hopefully I can work up and not feel that after a while.

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
I guessing this is perhaps the effects of the rhodiola? Heard it can be somewhat stimulatory.

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
Didn't think there was rhodiola in it...?
Well in the write up it says there is salidroside which is a component of rhodiola.

This is why I was actually wondering if people are ok with taking it before bed as this will usually be the timing of my second dose - approximately 8 hours after my pre-workout dose. Anyone have any problems with doing that? Will be starting in a few weeks.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well in the write up it says there is salidroside which is a component of rhodiola.

This is why I was actually wondering if people are ok with taking it before bed as this will usually be the timing of my second dose - approximately 8 hours after my pre-workout dose. Anyone have any problems with doing that? Will be starting in a few weeks.
I thought Salirosides had anxiolytic effects?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, this worries me. I ordered 4 bags, order 4743, a week ago and
It shows still in pre shipment while site said in stock along with 2 day shipping. Are orders just delayed or....?
Several of the orders processed that day got hung up. SOme of them suddenly were updated today (i'm watching these bastards) If yours isnt updated (I remember it because I was going to try and cancel one of them, combine the two, and shoot you the couple of bucks shipping, but we had done over 100 orders that day, all bagged up, and I couldn't find the other in the pile so I did keep them separate.

So anyway, check monday and if it doesnt update (which I will check) or arrive in the mail I will resend.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's an adaptogen yes, but from Rhodiola I find Rosavins to be way more anxiolytic and Salidrosides more stimulating.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's an adaptogen yes, but from Rhodiola I find Rosavins to be way more anxiolytic and Salidrosides more stimulating.
Oh okay. I haven't experimented much with Rhodiola individually. I got the two mixed up.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I wouldn't take it before bed.

I notice more motivation effects from salidrosides and the anxiolytic effects from rosavins.

Edit: Looks like Matt beat me to it.

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
So if this is not a great idea to take before bed, when would be the best time to take my other dose? I workout around 2 in the afternoon usually so that would make my second dose around 9 or 10 pm if i followed the 8 hours postworkout recommendation.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Several of the orders processed that day got hung up. SOme of them suddenly were updated today (i'm watching these bastards) If yours isnt updated (I remember it because I was going to try and cancel one of them, combine the two, and shoot you the couple of bucks shipping, but we had done over 100 orders that day, all bagged up, and I couldn't find the other in the pile so I did keep them separate.

So anyway, check monday and if it doesnt update (which I will check) or arrive in the mail I will resend.
Thanks Matt. I'll check Monday and let you know.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if this is not a great idea to take before bed, when would be the best time to take my other dose? I workout around 2 in the afternoon usually so that would make my second dose around 9 or 10 pm if i followed the 8 hours postworkout recommendation.
I take both doses an hour before my workout around 12pm, gives me a big motivation boost and sustained pump. You could take one dose I'm the a.m. and another an hour before working out. The stimulating effects of the Rhodila are short-lived in my opinion and shouldn't affect sleep quality.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to see the 11% Salidroside sold as a bulk powder. Hint hint...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established

Matt, they showed up, all good man!

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hate to keep asking, but what about the orders that were placed last September that never got filled? Will those get filled, or will you just eventually issue a credit?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ordered SuperNova on the 20th and still haven't received it. The EvoMuse website says fufilled. But USPS says shipping label created and that is it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went through all of the updated orders that are still showing undelivered. Happily not as many as I was afraid of. These will all ship tomorrow.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went through all of the updated orders that are still showing undelivered. Happily not as many as I was afraid of. These will all ship tomorrow.
I ordered mine in september, I emailed you in your official email account a couple weeks ago and posted here 6 days ago. No responses. I also emailed you again today. Please look for and respond to my email today and take care of my order, thank you. Order #3525

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got your reply thank you Matt!

Sure you will have more help now that your with a new partner. thanks again!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade . or anyone who have used BMP powder

So i was able to steal away 2 sealed pouches (believe these are 50g ?) in a trade .. and thinking of throwing it in my current run .. questions ..

1. dose 1.5g ?
2. what time to dose .. all pre ? or split morning/afternoon
3. mix in with bcaa or pre is fine ?

Thanks.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established

So i was able to steal away 2 sealed pouches (believe these are 50g ?) in a trade .. and thinking of throwing it in my current run .. questions ..

1. dose 1.5g ?

Thanks.
Don't overthink it, take one dose pre and other away from pre just not before bed. Dose at 850 mg per

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't overthink it, take one dose pre and other away from pre just not before bed. Dose at 850 mg per
Sweet sounds good

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established

1. dose 1.5g ?

Thanks.
I wouldn't mix with bcaa.. Not the most pleasant taste to sip on haha. Like said before, 1 pre 1 another time. Sometimes I do 2 pre..

rippedbrah

rippedbrah

Awards
has anyone capped this at home, if so what size capsules is recommended ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can tightly pack a 00 cap and get a perfect dose.

rippedbrah

rippedbrah

Awards
thanks matt, I dont mind the taste. i just need the convenience to stay consistent with dosing.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to see the 11% Salidroside sold as a bulk powder. Hint hint...
I have some extra 8% that didn't make the cut for what I was going for. I can let that go in the same manner as PLCAR.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1. dose 1.5g ?

Thanks.
1. Dose is around 825 mg, a heaping scoop,

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
You can tightly pack a 00 cap and get a perfect dose.
What size caps are the Alphaburn 3mg? I've got a small stash of empty ones since I was opening them to split the dose!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those are size 0.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What size caps are the Alphaburn 3mg? I've got a small stash of empty ones since I was opening them to split the dose!!
You could use them, but the #0 caps only hold about 400mg so you would need 4 #0 caps to meet the recommended BMP dosage.

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
BMP can be run for a while without cycling off yes? Plan to get more if dsade can procure more pouches.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
You could use them, but the #0 caps only hold about 400mg so you would need 4 #0 caps to meet the recommended BMP dosage.
Thanks, I'll probably persist with mixing it in 200ml water! Down the hatch no bother!!

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I've been using 00 caps but according to my digital scale it takes me 2 caps pretty tightly packed to hit the 850 range.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I can only get the pouches again before being able to hit the next capped run. If I can, would guys prefer that I add in enough capsules to cover the whole pouch? rt would probably be an extra buck at most.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I can only get the pouches again before being able to hit the next capped run. If I can, would guys prefer that I add in enough capsules to cover the whole pouch? rt would probably be an extra buck at most.
Yes.