EvoMuse BMP - Body Modify:Phenotype Writeup

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Idk it's like a relaxed stim feel, it feels like I smoked some sativa honestly
I tried 2 scoops today after reading this and surprisingly it feels exactly like this to me. I feel a bit more alert/aware but mellowed out at the same time. A light dose of pure sativa is spot on. A single dose is a lot more mild where I don't notice it much. Have you taken 2 scoops preworkout? It'd be interesting to see if I'm productive or if I space out and take twice as long lol.
dsade I'm assuming it's preferable to split the dosage?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried 2 scoops today after reading this and surprisingly it feels exactly like this to me. I feel a bit more alert/aware but mellowed out at the same time. A light dose of pure sativa is spot on. A single dose is a lot more mild where I don't notice it much. Have you taken 2 scoops preworkout? It'd be interesting to see if I'm productive or if I space out and take twice as long lol.
This sounds interesting, but what is sativa?

aver4581

Awards
Tongue got tingly but not tingly, tongue felt minty but was not minty. Nothing to report really

josun

Awards
  • Established
I did feel more euphoric during my workout

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade, hypothetically speaking (since I'm thinking of double dosing) - if one were to double dose, how does this stuff work? Would it be better to take 1 dose in the morning, a double dose around a workout, and 1 dose at night? Or just 2 doses twice per day? Or 1 dose 4 times/day?

Do you think it makes any difference?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
dsade, hypothetically speaking (since I'm thinking of double dosing) - if one were to double dose, how does this stuff work? Would it be better to take 1 dose in the morning, a double dose around a workout, and 1 dose at night? Or just 2 doses twice per day? Or 1 dose 4 times/day?

Do you think it makes any difference?
Bump. Or any benefit to dosing 1 scoop 3 times a day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump. Or any benefit to dosing 1 scoop 3 times a day?
There's no point to double dosing. Everything is designed for that single dosage range. If you want to increase the effects, other than the preworkout dose, 2 more doses spread out over the day for a total of 3 doses.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's no point to double dosing. Everything is designed for that single dosage range. If you want to increase the effects, other than the preworkout dose, 2 more doses spread out over the day for a total of 3 doses.
Cool beans. I'll go with 1 scoop 3 times a day for a while. Have you done it yourself?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you saying 800 mg 3x per day? Or 1609 3x per day?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will BMP be back in stock?
China is in the middle of a holiday right now. We're waiting on the Bakuchiol to ship out and we're going to go ahead with the upgrade. Hopefully within 2 weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you saying 800 mg 3x per day? Or 1609 3x per day?
Should be 825mg 3 times a day if you want to increase dose.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fall Chinese Holiday ends today, but Monday is a holiday. Hoping that the Bakuchiol and the rest of the ingredients ship this week so we can get the new version of BMP out by the end of the month.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Been eyeing BMP for a while and looking forward to trying this once its back in stock. I'm interested to see how this stacks with some of the adaptogens I rotate and cycle year round (ie LJ/TA, Icariin, Bulbine, etc).

Regarding BMP's effects on tendon's, is there any chance that this can help heal or at the very least stimulate the partial healing of tendon damage caused by, inflammation, partial tears, and or build up of scar tissue over time? Or is there another product from Evomuse that would be more suited towards this purpose?

For those of you who tried 3 doses daily, did you notice a significant difference vs 2 doses? Were the benefits worth the additional cost?

gunngt

Awards
Been eyeing BMP for a while and looking forward to trying this once its back in stock. I'm interested to see how this stacks with some of the adaptogens I cycle year round (ie LJ/TA, Icariin, Bulbine, etc).

Regarding BMP's effects on tendon's, is there any chance that this can help heal or at the very least stimulate the partial healing of tendon damage caused by, inflammation, partial tears, and or build up of scar tissue over time? Or is there another product from Evomuse that would be more suited towards this purpose?
I've been wondering this as well, I work with pitchers on the college level and have been throwing around some repair supplements/ collagen turnover type support for my guys to take in season

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe the tendons are hit by a desperate BMP receptor than the focus of this product. If I understand correctly, one day it may be a possibility to incorporate this into that type of product, but this likely won't have a huge effect. dsade may say I am wrong and...if he does then I am likely wrong

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BMPs at a category, yes. There is some effevt with BMP 2 and 4, but I'm working on a joint and tendon formula using different BMPs.

And of course you will see a BMP component in HUNG.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BMPs at a category, yes. There is some effevt with BMP 2 and 4, but I'm working on a joint and tendon formula using different BMPs.

What's the time frame on the joint and tendon supplement?

hsk

Awards
  • Established

That is fantastic news. I will be looking forward to trying this.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got in 3 bags of BMP powder and always wanted to try this, but this is my first opportunity to do so. At this point, the pouches are not completely solid but it is definitely 85% clumped. If you squeeze pieces of it, it breaks down into powder form fairly easily.

My question is dosing. What dosing did everyone get best results with, i have the little scooper dsade included in the pouches. Is the dosing just 1 scoop a day pre workout? Thanks ahead of time for any and all advice regarding BMP

Also, i have 2 unopened bottles myosynergy elite I will be stacking with BMP just an FYI
Did you buy this off someone? I wasn’t aware it was back in stock anywhere.

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
Get the air and scoop out of the bag then seal it and go at it with a rolling pin that should get it back to powder form for easier dosing.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get the air and scoop out of the bag then seal it and go at it with a rolling pin that should get it back to powder form for easier dosing.
Again...this is the way to go. The rolling pin with regular shaking will be the best way to get it evenly distributed. It isn't the end of the world but clumps could concentrate an ingredient and you want it to all be evenly distributed. The rolling and shaking is the simplest and most effective way to go IMO. I do this with all kinds of bulk powders that I try to compound. With clumpy stuff I usually put it in a blender for a bit, then into a zip lock, then roll it out, shake, roll it out, shake, etc.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade when is this coming back anytime soon? I think this will compliment top muscle well.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats the best dosing scheme with this stuff? Just picked up a few pouches solely off all the hype this product gets. Ive read 2 times a day? 1 pre workout and 1 scoop whenever? All helps appreciated guys

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats the best dosing scheme with this stuff? Just picked up a few pouches solely off all the hype this product gets. Ive read 2 times a day? 1 pre workout and 1 scoop whenever? All helps appreciated guys
Yeah, 2 heaping scoops a day. One dose should be pre-workout.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How far down the production line is this?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So are things starting to get back on track for you?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So are things starting to get back on track for you?
The HUNG proposal is going very well, but that's about it. The delay in BRITE caps wiped out pretty much all of the profit from this run, but once we are smoothed out I'm going to be speaking to a potential EvoMuse investor to bring back 5-6 SKUs in a short period of time.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The HUNG proposal is going very well, but that's about it. The delay in BRITE caps wiped out pretty much all of the profit from this run, but once we are smoothed out I'm going to be speaking to a potential EvoMuse investor to bring back 5-6 SKUs in a short period of time.
I hope you mean me

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you seen this modified follistatin gaining 20% more body mass. Had me thinking of BMP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BMP just got a massive upgrade, using new correlary ingredients to increase absorption and bio-activity 12 fold! Hopefully you understand what this means....it means that it will be way way more potent.

Product is being quoted as I speak, and this is the first test product being launched with someone who will hopefully become an integral part of EvoMuse.

Reactions: CF2
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BMP just got a massive upgrade, using new correlary ingredients to increase absorption and bio-activity 12 fold! Hopefully you understand what this means....it means that it will be way way more potent.

Product is being quoted as I speak, and this is the first test product being launched with someone who will hopefully become an integral part of EvoMuse.
Nice! Really looking forward to this.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade this is excellent news. Due to the extreme popularity of this product, I have unfortunately missed the last couple of batch releases so I want to ensure I don’t miss this one. Any chance of a pre-order and/or notification list?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade this is excellent news. Due to the extreme popularity of this product, I have unfortunately missed the last couple of batch releases so I want to ensure I don’t miss this one. Any chance of a pre-order and/or notification list?
I've been having extremely bad luck with Pre-orders, and I don't want to even think about it until we are WELL towards completion of the capping run. I will be sending out emails from the store to let everyone know when it's due, as well as updating this thread.

Good news is that the additional ingredients won't add much cost at all.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Understood. You obviously have the actual sales data, but anecdotally you seem to sell a lot of this. Given the possibility of even greater potentiation of an already very efficacious product, I think you may need a bigger boat ;-)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Understood. You obviously have the actual sales data, but anecdotally you seem to sell a lot of this. Given the possibility of even greater potentiation of an already very efficacious product, I think you may need a bigger boat ;-)
I'm looking to do a triple run of this. Last time we had capsules they sold out in a couple of weeks. Even the powder pouches sold out in a few days. BMP is really one of the only natural anabolic formulas that far exceeds promises, and I am extremely proud of it.