• Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
An answer to a private question asking if BMP was primarily a cutting or bulking product:

Whew...BMP is a very complicated product to explain but I'll give it a shot. BMPs (in the case of my BMP product, 2, 4, and 7) works by increasing expression of certain BMPs. These BMPs are some of the most potent growth regulating proteins in the human body (along with things like Growth Hormone, Androgens, Prostaglandins, etc). They actually direct final disposition of stem cells. Stem cells of the kind we are dealing with can be simplified into to lineages - adipocytes and osteoclasts (generally considered VERY undersirable) and Muscle cells and Osteoblasts.

By nudging expression of the aformentioned BMPs, the body sends stem cells down a final differentiation pathway to muscle and healthy bone, and away from adipocytes and bone-destroying osteoclasts.

So, to answer the question it's both. BY choking off the supply of stem cells, adipocytes are reduced while bone and muscle cells proliferate.
Does this do anything to appetite? It almost reads like a culmination of GH and an anabolic. Basically building your core “structure”

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this do anything to appetite? It almost reads like a culmination of GH and an anabolic. Basically building your core “structure”
Not that I ever experienced, as far as appetite.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks just seems like if it’s causing you to grow it might bump it. Perhaps though as you are saying it just makes the pathways more efficient calories or not.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool at 30/mo I’ll probably give it a shot! You have the FSC gift kits in stock as well?
I have to restock some of the items, but yeah they are up....but remember, the BMP is a presale, so don't add anything else that you don't want held up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I see the new BMP inhibits p glycoprotein or something, which telmisartan also does. Anything to worry about running the new bmp on top of my telmisartan?

Ordered 6 by the way! Also, I may have missed it, but when approximately will the new shipment be in?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I see the new BMP inhibits p glycoprotein or something, which telmisartan also does. Anything to worry about running the new bmp on top of my telmisartan?

Ordered 6 by the way! Also, I may have missed it, but when approximately will the new shipment be in?
If you are taking prescriptions that base dosing absorption accounting for the efflux actions of p-Glycoprotein, then you should ask your doctor. If not, no worries.

I'll be checking stim interactions shortly.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are taking prescriptions that base dosing absorption accounting for the efflux actions of p-Glycoprotein, then you should ask your doctor. If not, no worries.

I'll be checking stim interactions shortly.
I’m interested in the stim interactions. I’m a stim junky

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered two bottles. I have not used this since it originally came out. I remember having some good results, but I also stacked it with myosynergy elite.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ingredient addition number 1 - Quercetin

I've been using Querceting for going on 15 years, most notably in NOxidant. As well as being a potent anti-oxidant, Quercetin offers two new functional benefits to BMP.

First, Quercetin downregulated NF-Kb, an essential pathway for the formation of osteoclasts (refer to the writeup...osteoclasts cause bone resorption, which is basically the destruction of healthy bone cells and the leeching of calcium). Second, Quercetin is a potent inducer of BMP2, which triggers Bone Marrow Stem Cells to differentiate into health osteoBlasts (with a B, for Bone...mnemonic device) to strengthen the skeletal system, very important as we get older or are lifting heavy.

Lastly, Quercetin inhibits the p-GLycoprotein efflux pump, which does a bangup job of taking our very expensive ingredients and pumping them OUT of circulation and cells, sending them into the metabolic waste bin. Inhibition of the p-Glycoprotein efflux pump, by Quercetin and the other new addition, sinomenine (a rockstar ingredient I will be using a lot), causes an 8-12 fold increase in absorption of the ingredients so critical to BMP.

The end result is an extremely potent upgrade to the BMP formula.

Disclaimer - p-Glycoprotein function is often factored in to drug dosages. Please consult with a physician if you are taking anything that might be of concern so that dosage might be adjusted accordingly.

Reactions: CF2
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's see who wants to distill this for others, and the implications for BMP being the most highly advanced, kickass product in the past 6 years.

Reactions: CF2

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Ingredient addition number 1 - Quercetin

I've been using Querceting for going on 15 years, most notably in NOxidant. As well as being a potent anti-oxidant, Quercetin offers two new functional benefits to BMP.

First, Quercetin downregulated NF-Kb, an essential pathway for the formation of osteoclasts (refer to the writeup...osteoclasts cause bone resorption, which is basically the destruction of healthy bone cells and the leeching of calcium). Second, Quercetin is a potent inducer of BMP2, which triggers Bone Marrow Stem Cells to differentiate into health osteoBlasts (with a B, for Bone...mnemonic device) to strengthen the skeletal system, very important as we get older or are lifting heavy.

Lastly, Quercetin inhibits the p-GLycoprotein efflux pump, which does a bangup job of taking our very expensive ingredients and pumping them OUT of circulation and cells, sending them into the metabolic waste bin. Inhibition of the p-Glycoprotein efflux pump, by Quercetin and the other new addition, sinomenine (a rockstar ingredient I will be using a lot), causes an 8-12 fold increase in absorption of the ingredients so critical to BMP.

The end result is an extremely potent upgrade to the BMP formula.

Disclaimer - p-Glycoprotein function is often factored in to drug dosages. Please consult with a physician if you are taking anything that might be of concern so that dosage might be adjusted accordingly.
Will the use of BMP help with the absorption of other supplements I might be taking that are hard to absorb due to p-Glycoprotein (assuming i am taking them alongside BMP)? Additionally, are there any individual bulk ingredients and/or formulated products you recommend taking along with BMP in order to maximize any potential synergies and or complimentary effects? I'm looking to get the most out of this run. Any suggestion would be much appreciated.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will the use of BMP help with the absorption of other supplements I might be taking that are hard to absorb due to p-Glycoprotein (assuming i am taking them alongside BMP)? Additionally, are there any individual bulk ingredients and/or formulated products you recommend taking along with BMP in order to maximize any potential synergies and or complimentary effects? I'm looking to get the most out of this run. Any suggestion would be much appreciated.
Depends on the supplements. There are other ways that the body decreases absorption of compounds - and I am studying them all right now to tailor my line for maximum effectiveness. p-GP is just one of them.

Believe it or not, plain old Whey Concentrate with some degree of intact Lactoferrin, will also increase BMP. Your choice of hormonal product will also yield pretty incredible results.

BMP will cause formation of new muscle cells (very rapidly), while anabolics work on existing muscle cells to increase size, density, etc. The combination will be badass, but not necessary at all.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@dsade as my first order is stuck at customs (please check your DMs) i would like to ask you about getting more bottles of BMP, and how to proceed, so if you have time to help me sort out my other order and enquiry about shipping BMP please reply.

Ripple2352

Awards
@dsade I put in an order for 2 bottles of BMP yesterday. What would be the easiest way to add another bottle to that? Just going to the site and doing another order, or would you prefer I did it differently?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade I put in an order for 2 bottles of BMP yesterday. What would be the easiest way to add another bottle to that? Just going to the site and doing another order, or would you prefer I did it differently?
That would be easier...sorry. Shopify doesn't modify orders very well.

Ripple2352

Awards
That would be easier...sorry. Shopify doesn't modify orders very well.
No worries at all. I just went and placed the 2nd order. I just wanted to make sure it wouldnt be a pain on your end to send 2 different orders to the same address. Thanks for the response. I've been looking forward to giving this a try for quite some time now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries at all. I just went and placed the 2nd order. I just wanted to make sure it wouldnt be a pain on your end to send 2 different orders to the same address. Thanks for the response. I've been looking forward to giving this a try for quite some time now.
Remind me when they come in and I will send them together along with a shipping credit.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered 4, looking forward to giving this a go! Still have 2 sealed pouches of the old formula so might do a bit of both together but man that stuff was hard to stomach haha

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got one question did bmp make your shoulders so big, what’s the secret? @dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got one question did bmp make your shoulders so big, what’s the secret? @dsade
I'm running a protocol that I tried to get someone else to try with me months ago. Everyone I sent samples to failed to even respond, not to mention actually log results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 4, looking forward to giving this a go! Still have 2 sealed pouches of the old formula so might do a bit of both together but man that stuff was hard to stomach haha
There is a video posted on my facebook. Get a coffee grinder (cheap one) and a ziploc sandwich container. Grind the powder and pour it into the sandwich container. Take a 00 capsule apart. Push the open end of the capsule into the pile of powder. The consistency is such that the powder will "stick" inside of the capsule. Keep pressing until the capsules are full and compacted inside. Put the top on and take.

It takes about 5 seconds to fill a capsule.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is a video posted on my facebook. Get a coffee grinder (cheap one) and a ziploc sandwich container. Grind the powder and pour it into the sandwich container. Take a 00 capsule apart. Push the open end of the capsule into the pile of powder. The consistency is such that the powder will "stick" inside of the capsule. Keep pressing until the capsules are full and compacted inside. Put the top on and take.

It takes about 5 seconds to fill a capsule.
Feel dumb for not thinking about this, thanks for the info!

I probably will log my experience with this by the way, going on vacation soon but will be back the 26th. Gonna run apex alchemy epoch for a month or two then BMP right after, might even stack them for a bit if you think it would be beneficial. 45lbs down and so happy to have 5 months of cutting behind me!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really don't think BMP powder tastes that bad.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running a protocol that I tried to get someone else to try with me months ago. Everyone I sent samples to failed to even respond, not to mention actually log results.
Can we know the protocol?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can we know the protocol?
I describe it in the HUNG thread, but it's a combination of TopMuscle and the localized, 2-phase DHEA product to induce test production locally in the area applied in both skin and muscle (no shutdown). It's been extremely effective so far.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I describe it in the HUNG thread, but it's a combination of TopMuscle and the localized, 2-phase DHEA product to induce test production locally in the area applied in both skin and muscle (no shutdown). It's been extremely effective so far.
Once the 2 phade DHEA product is out, my wife wid certainly want to try this protocol(that is, if its ok for women). She's a tiny filipina and getting nowhere trying to build her glutes!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once the 2 phade DHEA product is out, my wife wid certainly want to try this protocol(that is, if its ok for women). She's a tiny filipina and getting nowhere trying to build her glutes!
Funny you should say that. I'm getting Old Man Ass, especially since my back has gotten so bad that I can't squat anymore. My ass has filled back out again pretty impressively from applying this.

Not sure this will go for release, though, as anything more than a custom deal. Let me know if she's interested and will give feedback. Spent $300 and about 2 hours making all these and got ZERO back.

Just make sure she washes her hands well and keeps it away from her lady parts.

SIDE NOTE: My first serious GF was Filipino. Got a soft spot for them...beautiful women, really.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny you should say that. I'm getting Old Man Ass, especially since my back has gotten so bad that I can't squat anymore. My ass has filled back out again pretty impressively from applying this.

Not sure this will go for release, though, as anything more than a custom deal. Let me know if she's interested and will give feedback. Spent $300 and about 2 hours making all these and got ZERO back.

Just make sure she washes her hands well and keeps it away from her lady parts.

SIDE NOTE: My first serious GF was Filipino. Got a soft spot for them...beautiful women, really.

Hehe..I'm chatting with her now. Sent her to the Philippines for a 2 month vacation. She is 1000% interested and would most certainly give feedback.

And you're right, they are beautiful. I can honestly say that the best decision I have ever made in my life was marrying my wife.

Last edited:
Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Matt, I would certainly drop $ your way to try the DHEA (I am already using Top Muscle).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, I would certainly drop $ your way to try the DHEA (I am already using Top Muscle).
I've run some VERY loose calculations and here is what I estimate.

NOTE: Baseline Testosterone for healthy males is around 7mg per day, but that is diffused throught the entire volume of the body.

Between enzyme activity in the skin (both 3b and 17b hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase) and significant activity within the muscle itself, an application of the product on the shoulder and bicep-tricep will deliver around 35-40mg of DHEA (taking into account limited absorption dynamics). Double step conversion, and some direct conversion, should result in around 1-2mg of Test manufactured locally in the muscle groups targeted. Doesn't sound like much, but go back to our baseline....7mg of test per day distributed/diffused throughout the WHOLE body. 1-2mg localized within the delt/bi/tri is pretty significant. My experiments have borne this out, and the effects are dramatic when combined with TopMuscle.

From my experiments over the past months, you can apply 2-3 times per day and still be effective. So we are looking at 1-2mg per application times 2-3 times per day.

I seem to be the only one excited about this....but you both hit me up and I will get some to you to try. There should be zero shutdown or need for any PCT.

Last edited:
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i believe i missed something, (my english isn´t any good.. i believe)

you have something of DHEA for topical use? or it is part of Hung?

anyway, Interesed! never used DHEA

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i believe i missed something, (my english isn´t any good.. i believe)

you have something of DHEA for topical use? or it is part of Hung?

anyway, Interesed! never used DHEA
Actually both. While the carrier is harsh (stings for a good minute, then some temporary numbness) it is highly effective at delivering the necessary androgens directly to the penis. Also interesting to note, about an hour after applying, you will be eyeing the Ficus in the corner thinking that it looks damn sexy and you might wanna give it an erotic whirl.

Libido spike is INSANE. But, it is not for the faint of heart.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Actually both. While the carrier is harsh (stings for a good minute, then some temporary numbness) it is highly effective at delivering the necessary androgens directly to the penis. Also interesting to note, about an hour after applying, you will be eyeing the Ficus in the corner thinking that it looks damn sexy and you might wanna give it an erotic whirl.

Libido spike is INSANE. But, it is not for the faint of heart.
LMAO, definitely interested!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Show me the link on Shopify site and I will buy some I got top muscle on hand as well.
I'll have to make some more. This is only going to be a custom order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, FYI...BMP7 and prostate branching/cancer growth

And yet surprisingly, BMP7 is showing a critical role in androgen receptor signaling.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol, got 6 more of BMP only 5 left when i last checked but, still pack of 12 & 50 available?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, got 6 more of BMP only 5 left when i last checked but, still pack of 12 & 50 available?
I'm showing 93 of the single bottles left, and a few 12 and 50 packs.

Reactions: SMS
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm showing 93 of the single bottles left, and a few 12 and 50 packs.
For some reason it would only let me add 11..i already had bought 6 before, so got 6 more.

Now lets see how it arrives and when i will start lol, that is the tough part.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Placed 2 orders yesterday, one for bmp preorder and one for some additional products.

Just want to give a shoutout to @dsade the other products shipped today. See a fair amount of complaints on here but people don’t post positive experiences enough. Typically only buy evomuse products direct from the Shopify and I’ve done over half a dozen orders and never had an issue. Customer service from my experience has been great. Granted I live less than 2 hours away shipping has always been incredibly fast

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just placed an order for 4 bottles and already regretting not buying more. ;)
Can't wait to try this out.