EvoMuse BMP - Body Modify:Phenotype Writeup

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need this! I’ve missed out for too long, hopefully this thread can stay updated and I won’t miss out again.

How can I get added to the email distribution list?

Reactions: CF2
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need this! I’ve missed out for too long, hopefully this thread can stay updated and I won’t miss out again.

How can I get added to the email distribution list?
That's good question....I think there is a link on the front page of the store for the email list.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Great news with respect to BMP not only coming back but getting an upgrade!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's good question....I think there is a link on the front page of the store for the email list.
I'm signed up for this, but I don't think I've ever actually received any notifications from Evomuse before.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm signed up for this, but I don't think I've ever actually received any notifications from Evomuse before.
Because I suck at marketing.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Because I suck at marketing.
LOL - it's hard not to suck at something you don't have time for because you have 12 other fires to put out.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anything similar to bmp to get while we wait for the real deal

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anything similar to bmp to get while we wait for the real deal
Nope. I don't do anything that other people do/have done, and most of my work has too low a margins for others to copy (though they try to pass off inferior crap).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is there going to be stock on this? dsade
In for quotation now, have to wait for the final quote before I can authorize the right quantity. Hoping for a triple sized run.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So wait the ingredient you are adding is increasing the effectiveness or the delivery system is?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So wait the ingredient you are adding is increasing the effectiveness or the delivery system is?
Ingredients...and both.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this ok to add with brite as I am on them now and have a couple bottles I plan on running for awhile. Thanks for getting me my missing order so fast appreciate it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this ok to add with brite as I am on them now and have a couple bottles I plan on running for awhile. Thanks for getting me my missing order so fast appreciate it.
My whole line is designed to fit together like a big puzzle, as well as each product being effective on its own. You can stack everything together with no worries.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
BMP just got a massive upgrade, using new correlary ingredients to increase absorption and bio-activity 12 fold! Hopefully you understand what this means....it means that it will be way way more potent.

Product is being quoted as I speak, and this is the first test product being launched with someone who will hopefully become an integral part of EvoMuse.
This is amazing news. BMP is already one of the best products ive tried, I cant wait to be one of the first people to try it.

I've been waiting over a year for more BMP to come back in stock, and now I hear its going to be upgraded! I will definitly stock up with at least a years worth. Thank you Dsade.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember running the og bmp. It was so awesome. Tasted horrible, but it flat out worked.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I remember running the og bmp. It was so awesome. Tasted horrible, but it flat out worked.
I just purchased large capsules and capped them myself. Definitly worth not having to taste it lol.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started running BMP again about a week ago, and I've seen a tremendous level of improvement in a couple of tendon issues I'm dealing with. I'm rehabbing a mild partial tear in my left forearm flexor tendon and some tendinitis in my right forearm as well, and since starting BMP the pain in both has diminished greatly. I've been doing physiotherapy style exercises on each side, and have found that each side has seen some impressive strength increases during the week of BMP use. I wish that I realized sooner that BMP could be of help for tendon issues, as I have had this BMP for awhile after buying some pouches from the last batch that was offered for sale.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
BMP on my must get list for sure. I'll be watching this thread for updates and do not want to miss out like I have in the past! Good luck with this production run.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BMP on my must get list for sure. I'll be watching this thread for updates and do not want to miss out like I have in the past! Good luck with this production run.
Make sure you keep an eye on Evomuse on Facebook as that is where Matt typically announces that he has something available for sale. I've had plenty of times where I miss out on limited runs when I only keep an eye out on here.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure you keep an eye on Evomuse on Facebook as that is where Matt typically announces that he has something available for sale. I've had plenty of times where I miss out on limited runs when I only keep an eye out on here.
Don’t tell people that...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys, I just want expectations to be in line - like Matt said, this is in the works but it JUST started for a quote. I know Matt is excited and everyone's excitement is aporeciated so much!

This will likely take 10-12 weeks to manufacture. The good news is, we are working on some stuff that we hope will create a more steady supply moving forward...I think good things are coming.

Johnabis

Awards
I started running BMP again about a week ago, and I've seen a tremendous level of improvement in a couple of tendon issues I'm dealing with. I'm rehabbing a mild partial tear in my left forearm flexor tendon and some tendinitis in my right forearm as well, and since starting BMP the pain in both has diminished greatly. I've been doing physiotherapy style exercises on each side, and have found that each side has seen some impressive strength increases during the week of BMP use. I wish that I realized sooner that BMP could be of help for tendon issues, as I have had this BMP for awhile after buying some pouches from the last batch that was offered for sale.
This what I posted in 2017 in regards to another evomuse bmp thread.

"BMP is a God Send. let me explain. End of June 2017 I was playing in my football league, dove for a pass and landed on my shoulder which is usually no big deal. Unfortunately this was different and I suffered a Grade 3 AC separation. I was originally told by my doctors and physical therapist that I wouldn't be back in the gym for about 6 months after surgery and won't be back to full strength for a year. I got my Surgery on July 17th. I took BMP throughout the entire process and had enough to last me until mid November. the good news is that I was back in the gym August 28th! granted I was doing very light weights and worked my way up but as of November 1st I have been 100% cleared for all sports and lifting and regained all my strength around that time. I was already about 80% by mid October but didn't really start to push it until 100% cleared.

The Doctor said out of all the years he has been performing surgeries, that I am tied with two other for the quickest recoveries he has ever seen! and he said the other two who recovered as fast as I did where half my age. I really think BMP had a huge part to do with my super quick recovery!"

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

"BMP is a God Send. let me explain. End of June 2017 I was playing in my football league, dove for a pass and landed on my shoulder which is usually no big deal. Unfortunately this was different and I suffered a Grade 3 AC separation. I was originally told by my doctors and physical therapist that I wouldn't be back in the gym for about 6 months after surgery and won't be back to full strength for a year. I got my Surgery on July 17th. I took BMP throughout the entire process and had enough to last me until mid November. the good news is that I was back in the gym August 28th! granted I was doing very light weights and worked my way up but as of November 1st I have been 100% cleared for all sports and lifting and regained all my strength around that time. I was already about 80% by mid October but didn't really start to push it until 100% cleared.

The Doctor said out of all the years he has been performing surgeries, that I am tied with two other for the quickest recoveries he has ever seen! and he said the other two who recovered as fast as I did where half my age. I really think BMP had a huge part to do with my super quick recovery!"
What other supps were you taking besides BMP for the quick recovery?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Both stories are tremendous! Matt makes great stuff that really is different than anything out there. Glad to hear it is helping you guys!

skratt

Awards
Any specific side effects for elderly people?

Last edited:

CF2

Awards
  • Established
For those not on FB, per a recent post by Matt this is going into production in a couple of weeks and is expected to be done by June.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An answer to a private question asking if BMP was primarily a cutting or bulking product:

Whew...BMP is a very complicated product to explain but I'll give it a shot. BMPs (in the case of my BMP product, 2, 4, and 7) works by increasing expression of certain BMPs. These BMPs are some of the most potent growth regulating proteins in the human body (along with things like Growth Hormone, Androgens, Prostaglandins, etc). They actually direct final disposition of stem cells. Stem cells of the kind we are dealing with can be simplified into to lineages - adipocytes and osteoclasts (generally considered VERY undersirable) and Muscle cells and Osteoblasts.

By nudging expression of the aformentioned BMPs, the body sends stem cells down a final differentiation pathway to muscle and healthy bone, and away from adipocytes and bone-destroying osteoclasts.

So, to answer the question it's both. BY choking off the supply of stem cells, adipocytes are reduced while bone and muscle cells proliferate.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is the pre sale happening tomorrow? Also what is the new ingredients in the formula?

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
cant wait for the sale Dsade! Ive put people onto Evomuse products and they love the innovation of your supplements. Real thought put into them. Not like the many companies that just wait for other companies to release something productive and then just copy them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ignore the powder part, these are capsules. Too tired to make a new page.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2 bottles. Looking forward to losing my Evomuse virginity! My body is ready!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many servings per day are recommended? I’m assuming 2 but didn’t see it anywhere