Erase + DAA or without ?!

saxxxon

Awards
Hi fellas,

I want to try ERASE,... i still have some DAA left, because i never used it because of the gyno issue,...

Would you use the Erase standolone or stack it with DAA ?!
or start daa stop after 12 days and then start erase ?!

Any ideas ??

cheers

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any prob. doing both. imho, I think both simultaneously would have a synergistic effect ( 1+1 = 3 ).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi fellas,

I want to try ERASE,... i still have some DAA left, because i never used it because of the gyno issue,...

Would you use the Erase standolone or stack it with DAA ?!
or start daa stop after 12 days and then start erase ?!

Any ideas ??

cheers
Erase/DAA would be a very complimentary stack and go perfect together.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt use DAA without Erase.

So if you have the DAA, go for it.

3-4g DAA + 3 caps of Erase per day

You can either use DAA for just 12 days or use for 4 weeks. Either way, I would use Erase all 4 weeks. Use DAA right in the middle if youre going to do 12 days

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone explain the difference between D-aspartic acid, and Sodium d aspartate??

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone explain the difference between D-aspartic acid, and Sodium d aspartate??
Na-DAA is the salt version. IMO the sodium version absorbs better as it would be more soluble. Sodium-DAA is what was used in the study everyone references too

There is also DAA Calcium Chelate in Test Force 2 which is probably superior to both

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Na-DAA is the salt version. IMO the sodium version absorbs better as it would be more soluble. Sodium-DAA is what was used in the study everyone references too

There is also DAA Calcium Chelate in Test Force 2 which is probably superior to both
Na-DAA can also be a bit better on the absorption as far as not having intestinal problems on DAA. Lots of guys complain about it with regular DAA. I have no problems though. So I'd say just grab the cheapest DAA on the market, aka Nutraplanet bulk.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm so I just started my DAA and I don't have an AI. I'm not too concerned but who wins between Erase and Triazole?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm so I just started my DAA and I don't have an AI. I'm not too concerned but who wins between Erase and Triazole?
I've always ued DAA without an AI and I've been fine (just an example, you might grow some monster tits :surprised:)

I've used erase and it works great. I'd like to hear about triazole though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never run an AI with a natty test booster that I can recall unless it was an all in one like stoked claims to be. My tits are HUGE now lol...no but really.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It is also the form of DAA that we use in TCF-1.

I've never used DAA in conjunction with anything else but this sounds like it'd be a good route to go with.

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
i want exaclty same stack( erase + SDAA) but i dont know if it safe for begginer like who s never used any stack of testo booster

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i want exaclty same stack( erase + SDAA) but i dont know if it safe for begginer like who s never used any stack of testo booster
How old are you? I'm thinking you should be fine..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used both:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/161845-completing-female-terminators.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/163701-revolution-female-terminator.html

Re AI effects, Triazole seemed to be stronger, since it affected my joints. However, I prefer Erase overall - especially since it's the best thing for my joints EVER! - because it is so much more than just an AI compound (i.e. cortisol control, testosterone booster, etc.)

I've always ued DAA without an AI and I've been fine (just an example, you might grow some monster tits :surprised:)

I've used erase and it works great. I'd like to hear about triazole though.
See comments above from my personal experience.

I've never run an AI with a natty test booster that I can recall unless it was an all in one like stoked claims to be. My tits are HUGE now lol...no but really.
Some natural Testosterone booster have AI properties (i.e. FREE TEST, Triazole, T-911, etc.), so you don't need to run an AI with them. An AI can make a nice addition to a natural Testosterone boosting stack, but using an AI with a Testosterone booster is a personal preference thing, IMO.

~Rosie~

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Na-DAA can also be a bit better on the absorption as far as not having intestinal problems on DAA. Lots of guys complain about it with regular DAA. I have no problems though. So I'd say just grab the cheapest DAA on the market, aka Nutraplanet bulk.
I'm one of those guys with the GI issues from DAA.

One of the nice things about NP's sale is that its just 10 bucks. Buy the bulk powder, and if you end up having GI issues too then its not the end of the world (not like you bought a $40 supp and can't use it).

I just bought some Testforce2 to hopefully alleviate any GI issues, because honestly while it was helluva pain to dose the normal DAA, I definitely was getting results.