EP1LOGUE Q&A

Goldigger

Awards
J W SUPPLEMENTS
IN STOCK NOW.
£36.
only 8 in stock though
Just ordered two pots, was told that was an introductory price... hopefully for in there first.

Wish I had it today so I can use it tomorrow for bi's and tri's. Always get an awesome pump on arms.

Should I stop the pre-workout with this?

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All i can say is WOW. I used it for one week and the pumps are ridiculous. Looking for the long-term effects. Best pump product i've used and only in two tiny caps ?.

Well done Olympus guys.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
The pumps are PAINFUL as on this. Only second day so will wait until hopefully see some nice effects physically

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All i can say is WOW. I used it for one week and the pumps are ridiculous. Looking for the long-term effects. Best pump product i've used and only in two tiny caps ��.

Well done Olympus guys.
I am really excited because I LOVE pumps.
3 scoops of High Volume (sorry for mentioning other supps) and it does a nice job. So I cant wait to try Ep1logue :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't get fat on Ep1logue & Assass1nate and I'm giving it a go lol

Accused of running a cycle today to boot :)

josun

Awards
  • Established
More money for consumer, FD2 does get better at higher doses but then becomes more expensive, i have found this to be a case with a few supplements but with Ignit3, Bloodshr3d Raw, Assass1nate, and most OL products they work properly at the doses on the containers or bottles which make them more cost effective and do not require megadosing, e.g. with the FD2 i did go from 3 to 4 to 6 caps per day and did get more endurance but it is not twice the effect from twice the dose, this is where there is a point of diminishing returns.
Danes will you be logging / providing updates on this and how it works for you?
Interesting.. means a lot coming from you. U have ran a lot different sups

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ep1logue/Strength Unleashed/Assasinate + Radiate or Bloodshred

All for 8 weeks, seem like a good natty cutting cycle? haha

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ep1logue/Strength Unleashed/Assasinate + Radiate or Bloodshred

All for 8 weeks, seem like a good natty cutting cycle? haha
Absolutely. Should be a good natural combination for retaining lean mass while cutting fat.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine this morning. Not sure when I'll give it a try though...
IMG_20171019_103310.jpg

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was a rather tiny bottle, I was kinda surprised myself lol. But its legit packed to the very top with caps.
Yes, no wasted space.
Idk how many times I've cursed at stupid companies that use a really big bottle and a piece of cotton that is completelly useless.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's too small.
Were always going to complain about something! I much prefer small bottles to the over sized bottles a lot of companies use. More convenient if need to travel with it and saves space in your cabinets for even more supps

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So when I first wake up on a day that I know I won’t be working out, I take 2 capsules on an empty stomach. But what about a day where you plan on working out, but for whatever reason your plan goes to hell and you know that won’t happen. When do you then take the 2 capsules? Late afternoon or early evening on an empty stomach? Before bed? Does it even matter?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Were always going to complain about something! I much prefer small bottles to the over sized bottles a lot of companies use. More convenient if need to travel with it and saves space in your cabinets for even more supps
Mate, I'm not complaining!

Simply replied to Paul's comment about the bottle being small, not sure how did you get I'm complaining... Whatevs...

RYUX1

RYUX1

Awards
What do you guys think about stacking ep1logue with magnitropin?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So when I first wake up on a day that I know I won’t be working out, I take 2 capsules on an empty stomach. But what about a day where you plan on working out, but for whatever reason your plan goes to hell and you know that won’t happen. When do you then take the 2 capsules? Late afternoon or early evening on an empty stomach? Before bed? Does it even matter?
I would say late afternoon, early evening on a empty stomach would be you best bet. Thats usually when I take mine as I hit the gym around 7pm during the weekdays.

Goldigger

Awards
Any reason why we shouldn't take a pre-workout drink after taking the caps before a workout?
Maybe...
Epilogue 45mins before
Pre-workout 20-30 mins before
Did this yesterday on legs days and sweated a lot more than usual.

Pre-workout is cellucor C4 not sure if any of the ingredients may hinder the Ep1logue effects?
Beta Alanine: 1.6 g
Creatine Nitrate: 1.0 g
Arginine AKG: 1.0 g
Explosive Energy Blend: 321 mg
Caffeine Anhydrous: 160 mg
L-Tyrosine
TeaCor tetramethyluric acid
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid): 250 mg
Nicinamide: 30 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate): 500 mcg
Folate (as Folic Acid): 150 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin): 20 mcg

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason why we shouldn't take a pre-workout drink after taking the caps before a workout?
Maybe...
Epilogue 45mins before
Pre-workout 20-30 mins before
Did this yesterday on legs days and sweated a lot more than usual.

Pre-workout is cellucor C4 not sure if any of the ingredients may hinder the Ep1logue effects?
Beta Alanine: 1.6 g
Creatine Nitrate: 1.0 g
Arginine AKG: 1.0 g
Explosive Energy Blend: 321 mg
Caffeine Anhydrous: 160 mg
L-Tyrosine
TeaCor tetramethyluric acid
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid): 250 mg
Nicinamide: 30 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate): 500 mcg
Folate (as Folic Acid): 150 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin): 20 mcg
Generally speaking pre-wo powdered products are fine to take with Ep1logue, but whole foods may delay some of its acute effects.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't foresee any issues with it. I would say to run Ep1logue solo first so you get a handle on its effects (I'm assuming you've probably run Magnitropin on its own before), but they should make for a fine stack for bulking or recomp.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I am not a fan of those monstrous cylinders many companies got into a few years ago that are halfway full at best...I don't know how that trend ever started? Compact is the way to go!
I have been tempted to do the same...
I still like the split dose approach;
1 cap AM, 1 cap PM on non workout days...
1 cap AM, 1 cap PWO or, 1 cap PWO and one cap PM on workout days.

This would eliminate the guesswork for you, and not make you feel like you have to plan your entire day as soon as you wake up.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
The pumps are definitely good on this. Been running for a week or so now

It’s kind of helping me lean out?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got done with my first time stacking reign and epilogue. Holy chet!
1 heap scoop lions blood + 2 pills epilogue + endure3 intra!
Do You Even Demigod bruh?
Glad i didn’t take 2 scoops reign.. that’s a 1 way ticket to narnia

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got done with my first time stacking reign and epilogue. Holy chet!
1 heap scoop lions blood + 2 pills epilogue + endure3 intra!
Do You Even Demigod bruh?
Glad i didn’t take 2 scoops reign.. that’s a 1 way ticket to narnia
lolll y'all getting me excited can't wait till pct to try all that sh!t

wizard3636

Awards
OL
In my opinion
Have taken Natty supplements to Another Level.
Ep1logue is a Game Changer.
3 days in Endurance through the roof.
Pumps are unreal.

Goldigger

Awards
3 day for me too... Didn't notice much the first two days, but today I worked back and the pump was awesome.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I got 18 pills left in bottle #1.....so far endurance and pump is all I’m getting. Nothing drastic in appearance department. Weight has stayed at 180-185 like I always do depending on carbs/sodium.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Popped my 2nd bottle yesterday ...
Fullness like nothing ever before while keeping midsection lean❤

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 18 pills left in bottle #1.....so far endurance and pump is all I’m getting. Nothing drastic in appearance department. Weight has stayed at 180-185 like I always do depending on carbs/sodium.
Your not gaining strength? Have you pushed for higher numbers on weights? It seems like i'm getting stronger every lift similar to using something else which i won't market nor endorse ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you just doing 2 preworkout? What about off days?
Mostly 2 pre, played around with 1 in am and 1 pre when I split cardio/strength training but prefer 2 pre lifting.

Eryday!!! In general, iif I'm taking a supp I take it on rest days except for stim pre.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Your not gaining strength? Have you pushed for higher numbers on weights? It seems like i'm getting stronger every lift similar to using something else which i won't market nor endorse ;)
Strength is climbing slowly but steadily now that you mention it.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Mostly 2 pre, played around with 1 in am and 1 pre when I split cardio/strength training but prefer 2 pre lifting.

Eryday!!! In general, iif I'm taking a supp I take it on rest days except for stim pre.
So 2 at once on off days?