EP1LOGUE Q&A

Robbo01

Awards
I often go the gym early morning so I get up eat and then go, am I best off taking them on an empty stomach then eating?

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I often go the gym early morning so I get up eat and then go, am I best off taking them on an empty stomach then eating?
I train first thing in the morning as well, but fasted. I take two epilogue caps then head off. I'm loving the results so far

ChickenJoe

Awards
Currently 4 weeks in, about to finish up the bottle. I've noticed taking it on empty stomach will definitely help you feel the pump more, especially on non-training days. Takes about 45 minutes but than everything seems to tighten up. No noticeable change in strength or body comp though.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Currently 4 weeks in, about to finish up the bottle. I've noticed taking it on empty stomach will definitely help you feel the pump more, especially on non-training days. Takes about 45 minutes but than everything seems to tighten up. No noticeable change in strength or body comp though.
hmm okay, how were your calories set, are you bulking?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strength gains are just starting to be noticable for me (almost 3 weeks in). Weights are definitely moving easier. Endurance continues to amaze me. Very much looking forward to seeing what the next few weeks hold. Probably will turn this into a 12 week run
This has been my experience as well. Have not noticed much body comp wise (yet..only about 3.5 weeks in) but I can tell I am pushing myself further than normal. Haven't felt this sore in quite some time so Im doing something right lol

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Fuk it, probably gonna buy 2 bottles.

Would definitely be nice to get some awesome pumps and gain strength (maybe even some lean mass???) while losing fat. I'll probably lose 10-15 pounds so if gaining strength is a possibility with this then i'm in. I guess the long and short of it is... is it worth taking while in a deficit?

Otherwise I might just wait until the cut is over and use it with Tr1umph (figure it will be out by the time my cut is over) while @ maintenance or slight surplus.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you ever used (-)-epi products before? I realize this has more to it than (-)-epi but I have used similar products for years without a decline in benefits. I never workout without (-)-epi in my system.

Essentially, I would consider at least doing a 12 week run if you continue to enjoy it, or maybe you could then convert to using it only on lifting days? I suspect this product will become a staple for a lot of people for the acute benefits enjoyed on a strictly PWO basis.

I have only taken a few of my EP1LOGUE capsules so far, and was very impressed with the pump. Especially my first time taking it. I am waiting until I finish up the bottles of my prior (-)-epi based product before I make the switch to taking this on a daily basis to see what kind of benefits it brings in comparison.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think what people should keep in mind is body comp changes solely from a supplement are probably not going to happen in just 2-4 weeks. My guess is that things will really start to happen in terms of body composition rather than just pump/endurance/strength once people start getting into the 6-8 week range and beyond.
Regardless, I'm just happy with the acute effects that seem to get better as time goes on. Plus, with increased pumps, strength, and endurance, body comp is sure to follow as a result right?
I'm about to start my last week of my first bottle, can't afford to get more but this has been an excellent trial run and proven to me that it's worth getting multiple bottles in the future for a longer run.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever used (-)-epi products before? I realize this has more to it than (-)-epi but I have used similar products for years without a decline in benefits. I never workout without (-)-epi in my system.

Essentially, I would consider at least doing a 12 week run if you continue to enjoy it, or maybe you could then convert to using it only on lifting days? I suspect this product will become a staple for a lot of people for the acute benefits enjoyed on a strictly PWO basis.

I have only taken a few of my EP1LOGUE capsules so far, and was very impressed with the pump. Especially my first time taking it. I am waiting until I finish up the bottles of my prior (-)-epi based product before I make the switch to taking this on a daily basis to see what kind of benefits it brings in comparison.
I have only used C&P legendary, but didn’t get any noticeable effects (~8 weeks). This stuff actually works. When i picked up Ep1logue at olympia GNO recommended 8 week run, that’s why i only bought 2.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No reason why this cant be run Indefinitely.
Absolutely. But for those that aren’t interested in running as a staple indefinitely, 8 weeks would be a decent length of time to reap benefits and make progression.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! Everyone getting solid results off this? Mine comes next week want to use it between ph cycles
Yep should be a good addition to PCT as well as can be used while off. There are definitely people using it that way.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has been my experience as well. Have not noticed much body comp wise (yet..only about 3.5 weeks in) but I can tell I am pushing myself further than normal. Haven't felt this sore in quite some time so Im doing something right lol
I saw body composition at week 3 but week 6 is another level. I'm transitional by from a recomp to a cut and the versatility of EP1LOGUE is really shining.

Lean gains on a recomp and leaning out nicely at maintenance

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw body composition at week 3 but week 6 is another level. I'm transitional by from a recomp to a cut and the versatility of EP1LOGUE is really shining.

I am on maintenance so it will be fun to see what it does to me :) not many products has impressed me so I hope this one does :).
Got 6 bottles yesterday and will start tomorrow :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am on maintenance so it will be fun to see what it does to me :) not many products has impressed me so I hope this one does :).
Got 6 bottles yesterday and will start tomorrow :)
I am saving my money to run re1gn/TR1UMPH...but if you are impressed I might have to break into savings for a bottle of ep1logue....

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards

hey, im on day 6, had a great workout today; strength is up but i cant say thats its 100% the epi1logue (had about 4k cal yesterday) but i think it already helps for sure. the pumps are awesome and there is nothing bad to say.

ive read that you, OL, would recommend an 8 week „cycle“ at least to get the full benefits? i only have one bottle and cant afford a second one at the moment. is it even worth to take it only 4 weeks? i will use the hole bottle anyway, im just asking if its quite „worthless“ to do anything below the 2 bottles, 8 weeks, because the UroB doesnt really work until then?

thank you and kind reagards

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey, im on day 6, had a great workout today; strength is up but i cant say thats its 100% the epi1logue (had about 4k cal yesterday) but i think it already helps for sure. the pumps are awesome and there is nothing bad to say.

ive read that you, OL, would recommend an 8 week „cycle“ at least to get the full benefits? i only have one bottle and cant afford a second one at the moment. is it even worth to take it only 4 weeks? i will use the hole bottle anyway, im just asking if its quite „worthless“ to do anything below the 2 bottles, 8 weeks, because the UroB doesnt really work until then?

thank you and kind reagards
No, it's not worthless to run for 4 weeks, especially since there are acute pump benefits. However, if you're using it for the UroB benefits, then I'd highly recommend picking up another bottle. People are reporting that strength increases begin around 3 weeks, and 4 weeks is pretty short to run any kind of natural anabolic and expect to see change anyway.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, it's not worthless to run for 4 weeks, especially since there are acute pump benefits. However, if you're using it for the UroB benefits, then I'd highly recommend picking up another bottle. People are reporting that strength increases begin around 3 weeks, and 4 weeks is pretty short to run any kind of natural anabolic and expect to see change anyway.
^^^:bigok:

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
hmm okay, i will do my best to get the money for a second bottle. thank you very much for the fast response!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hmm okay, i will do my best to get the money for a second bottle. thank you very much for the fast response!
If you are only on day 6 you could always stop use until you can get another bottle or 2. Could still get a 7 week run with the open bottle you have and an additional bottle in the future. Just another way to look at it ;)

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
@OL Crew

i have a last question - 8 weeks would be good for the UroB effects but are 12 weeks better?
if i can afford a second one, i can maybe buy also a third one. so is there any restriction on how many days ep1logue can be used in a row?

thanks

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@OL Crew

i have a last question - 8 weeks would be good for the UroB effects but are 12 weeks better?
if i can afford a second one, i can maybe buy also a third one. so is there any restriction on how many days ep1logue can be used in a row?

thanks
Unknown at this point but I will keep going on it and run 12 weeks to inform the DemiGod Nation :)

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@OL Crew

thanks
I would go by your periodization. 12 weeks is a long time to be going balls to the wall, so if you normally run 8 week blocks and then deload, then 8 weeks may be the way to go. If you can run longer blocks or you don't run a periodization scheme like that, then I see no downside to 12 weeks. You'll have more weeks of training with increased strength from the UroB, and I can't imagine it would lose efficacy over the course of 3 months.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my lab results this evening. Without getting too specific, after 4 weeks on Ep1logue, estradiol dropped by 50%, serum testosterone increased by 22%, and free testosterone increased by 32%. I just started week 5 on Ep1logue, and may get retested at the 8 week mark (or I may wait until after I have finished the third bottle).

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got my lab results this evening. Without getting too specific, after 4 weeks on Ep1logue, estradiol dropped by 50%, serum testosterone increased by 22%, and free testosterone increased by 32%. I just started week 5 on Ep1logue, and may get retested at the 8 week mark (or I may wait until after I have finished the third bottle).
At the bare minimum that puts to rest that despite interacting with the androgen receptor, it isn't suppressive. Quite the contrary going by your anecdote.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wtf .... is it supposed to do all that?

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Does UroB decrease SHBG?

Curious If that is why slickwillie saw a 32% increase in free test

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wtf .... is it supposed to do all that?
I hope couple others who are currently running Ep1logue can validate this with blood work. If it's true. I am going to jump on the wagon ASAP.

Laith

Banned
Awards
Is EP1LOGUE all you've been taking? Anything else that would warrant an increase in test? Interesting results.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
thanks for publishing! sound very interesting; how do you feel atm?
and how do you take the epi? (2 pre workout, splitted, etc.)

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Quite possibly. UroB has some well known aromatase inhibiting properties. A boatload of people are using Ep1logue in PCT, a perfect addition if you ask me. No suppression and anabolic support.
is the half-life of UroB known? do i may waste potential if i consume 2 caps pre-workout instead if splitting the dose?

wizard3636

Awards
WOW
thats the HOLY GRAIL for a NATTY supplement.
Am getting AMAZING results at DAY 14.
Am going to run this INDEFINATELY.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is the half-life of UroB known? do i may waste potential if i consume 2 caps pre-workout instead if splitting the dose?
Definitely not a waste: besides the acute (and more than welcome) pump/vasodilating effects, it's actually desiderable to have the highest level of UroB in the peri-workout timeframe.
WOW
thats the HOLY GRAIL for a NATTY supplement.
Am getting AMAZING results at DAY 14.
Am going to run this INDEFINATELY.
C'mon, share some details :)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I ****ing love this stuff

The body composition is insane. Only 3 or more weeks in

Strength is insane

Going to stock up

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
wait so are there side effects ? hormonal? supressive once you stop taking?

since taking this iv noticed increase in body hair kinda weird

wizard3636

Awards
There is no natty supplement on the market that comes close to EP1LOGUE.
There is no doubt that this WORKS
In every way.