EP1LOGUE Q&A

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I got my lab results this evening. Without getting too specific, after 4 weeks on Ep1logue, estradiol dropped by 50%, serum testosterone increased by 22%, and free testosterone increased by 32%. I just started week 5 on Ep1logue, and may get retested at the 8 week mark (or I may wait until after I have finished the third bottle).
50% estradiol drop is huge....

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
50% estradiol drop is huge....
its a little bit scary, 50% drop after just 4 weeks; so whats going on after 12 weeks?

how long are you taking it right now and what do you feel, you said you love it?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
its a little bit scary, 50% drop after just 4 weeks; so whats going on after 12 weeks?

how long are you taking it right now and what do you feel, you said you love it?
If that’s the case my hair would be falling out (I’m heaps sensitive to AI) or sore injuries which hasn’t happened

Yeah I love it. The pump and the vascularity is just ridiculous. Makes me look fuller and dryer. The strength is really noticeable as well

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
If that’s the case my hair would be falling out (I’m heaps sensitive to AI) or sore injuries which hasn’t happened

Yeah I love it. The pump and the vascularity is just ridiculous. Makes me look fuller and dryer. The strength is really noticeable as well
so you think your estradiol hasnt dropped yet or what?

i love it too, today was day 7 with ep1logue and strength starts to go up slowly; the pumps are awesome; you can really feel the muscle hardening up ~30min after ingestion, even on rest days you can feel each capsule. quite sexy feeling haha

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
so you think your estradiol hasnt dropped yet or what?

i love it too, today was day 7 with ep1logue and strength starts to go up slowly; the pumps are awesome; you can really feel the muscle hardening up ~30min after ingestion, even on rest days you can feel each capsule. quite sexy feeling haha
Yeah I don’t think it is, but I don’t have bloods to prove it so it’s all personal experience

It lasts for ages for me

bhl08090

Awards
Just finished my first bottle today. I’ve been in a caloric deficit since I started and I’ve still added at least 15 lbs to all my major lifts. This stuff is amazing.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got my lab results this evening. Without getting too specific, after 4 weeks on Ep1logue, estradiol dropped by 50%, serum testosterone increased by 22%, and free testosterone increased by 32%. I just started week 5 on Ep1logue, and may get retested at the 8 week mark (or I may wait until after I have finished the third bottle).
while this is gravy and all I did not realize UroB has AI like effects.. was running this alongside a product containing DHAA... should I stop the DHAA product give it a few weeks (after finishing ep1) and pick back up? I have 3 bottles of ep1 to run, well now about 2.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im skeptical of slickwille results, what other products u take along side this.. how can this be a test booster also? Even KingsBlood will not increase your testerone that much..

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wtf .... is it supposed to do all that?
I don’t recall reading anything from OL where any representations were made regarding effects on hormones, which is why I decided to drop a couple of hundred bucks and find out.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is EP1LOGUE all you've been taking? Anything else that would warrant an increase in test? Interesting results.
Nothing hormonal as far as I know. In addition to Ep1logue, I take creatine mono, whey protein, FD2, Tr1umph, Celluvol, HMB, and Str3ngth. But I would welcome other opinions.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for publishing! sound very interesting; how do you feel atm?
and how do you take the epi? (2 pre workout, splitted, etc.)
Feeling good!

2 on empty stomach 30-45 minutes pre-workout; split dose on off days (I started out taking 2 first thing in the morning on off days, but went to a split dose after reading what other folks are doing).

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing hormonal as far as I know. In addition to Ep1logue, I take creatine mono, whey protein, FD2, Tr1umph, Celluvol, HMB, and Str3ngth. But I would welcome other opinions.
ive read that creatine could have an effect on dht levels

but based off this stack I feel like the percentile increases you are seeing have to be attributed to epilogue. I just had no idea that UroB could have such a significant impact upon hormone levels, esp since i think you said this was just after one bottle

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im skeptical of slickwille results, what other products u take along side this.. how can this be a test booster also? Even KingsBlood will not increase your testerone that much..
I can’t argue with you, which is why I’ll probably run another test at either the 8 week or 12 week mark. Plus I’ll add SHBG. With all the money people spend on supplements, I’m surprised more people don’t get blood tests more often. I’ve run tests in the past to check supplement claims supported by “studies,” and my results were the opposite of some of the studies. Bottom line is that not every body reacts the same to a given supplement.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can’t argue with you, which is why I’ll probably run another test at either the 8 week or 12 week mark. Plus I’ll add SHBG. With all the money people spend on supplements, I’m surprised more people don’t get blood tests more often. I’ve run tests in the past to check supplement claims supported by “studies,” and my results were the opposite of some of the studies. Bottom line is that not every body reacts the same to a given supplement.
Thanks man, much appreciated, Im like you, strongly belive in blood tests when it comes to new supplement and claims..i look forward to the results.. on my first two weeks, got two bottles..

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive read that creatine could have an effect on dht levels

but based off this stack I feel like the percentile increases you are seeing have to be attributed to epilogue. I just had no idea that UroB could have such a significant impact upon hormone levels, esp since i think you said this was just after one bottle
Speaking of creatine and DHT, I took a break from creatine for a few years, and then decided to start up again last year. There is one small study I believe of South African rugby players which supports the notion that creatine increases DHT. So I tested that study myself last fall. I first had a baseline test, and then had 2 follow up tests- 30 days after starting creatine, and then 60 days after starting creatine. My DHT levels never changed. So I call BS on that study.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of creatine and DHT, I took a break from creatine for a few years, and then decided to start up again last year. There is one small study I believe of South African rugby players which supports the notion that creatine increases DHT. So I tested that study myself last fall. I first had a baseline test, and then had 2 follow up tests- 30 days after starting creatine, and then 60 days after starting creatine. My DHT levels never changed. So I call BS on that study.
interesting

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quite possibly. UroB has some well known aromatase inhibiting properties. A boatload of people are using Ep1logue in PCT, a perfect addition if you ask me. No suppression and anabolic support.
perfect as a matter of fact this should be best pct I'll do, as I'm tired of gaining alot of muscles on cycle and losing them after .
I got 6 bottles to connect me from cycle to cycle lol

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Not saying it’s BS, but is it possible to post the bloods?

Anyone can come onto this forum and claimed it “did this”

I don’t really want to be playing around with my hormones. Unfortunately it all depends what time of day it was drawn etc

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long you been using and what else are you noticing?
Just 2nd day :)
I think my gut is damn sensitive. But some plants I cant handle when they are in caps. (Getting upset stomach ++) but same herb and quality in tabs, total different story..

Not noticing much yet but its to early.

I am eating like a horse so I bet my gf would love to see some decreased appetite haha

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you're taking 2 Epi products? Ep1logue & FD2.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not saying it’s BS, but is it possible to post the bloods?

Anyone can come onto this forum and claimed it “did this”

I don’t really want to be playing around with my hormones. Unfortunately it all depends what time of day it was drawn etc
I respect the fact that some (maybe most or even all) may view my results with skepticism in the absence of “proof.” Here were my options after I got the results:
1. Keep my mouth shut, and keep the results to myself.
2. Indicate the results in terms of what went up and what went down, but without specifying the actual percentage increases or decreases.
3. Spell it out as I did with percentage changes.
4. Reveal my exact numbers, including baseline.
5. Or the ultimate proof- pics of the LabCorp results.

I’m frankly too embarrassed to reveal my actual testosterone numbers. I will say this - I am concerned about my estradiol number. It fell from 19.7 to 10.9.

But I never intended my results to somehow be viewed as the definitive word on the anabolic effects of Ep1logue, or that it would serve as a “study” to be published in some journal. I would not suggest that anyone rely on my results; folks should do their own blood work. Hell, my results may flip the next time I have my blood drawn.

The folks from OL are free to weigh in on whether my results are out of line with their own research.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff definitely decrease my appetite. Fuaaahk!!! :D i dont want that
if this is true this will be awesome bro, but I doubt it most of these supps if they do suppress appetite it's like temporary

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I respect the fact that some (maybe most or even all) may view my results with skepticism in the absence of “proof.” Here were my options after I got the results:
1. Keep my mouth shut, and keep the results to myself.
2. Indicate the results in terms of what went up and what went down, but without specifying the actual percentage increases or decreases.
3. Spell it out as I did with percentage changes.
4. Reveal my exact numbers, including baseline.
5. Or the ultimate proof- pics of the LabCorp results.

I’m frankly too embarrassed to reveal my actual testosterone numbers. I will say this - I am concerned about my estradiol number. It fell from 19.7 to 10.9.

But I never intended my results to somehow be viewed as the definitive word on the anabolic effects of Ep1logue, or that it would serve as a “study” to be published in some journal. I would not suggest that anyone rely on my results; folks should do their own blood work. Hell, my results may flip the next time I have my blood drawn.

The folks from OL are free to weigh in on whether my results are out of line with their own research.
Thanks for your mature response!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff definitely decrease my appetite. Fuaaahk!!! :D i dont want that
Okay, but you should also mention that a mix of weed and Cypropheptadine lowers your appetite too :crackhead:
Possibly because you're already stuffing your face with 6k calories a day lol

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, but you should also mention that a mix of weed and Cypropheptadine lowers your appetite too :crackhead:
Possibly because you're already stuffing your face with 6k calories a day lol
Hahah :D
The good thing is, it does not KILL my stomach (no crazy upset stomach, stomach aches etc). Just decreased appetite.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Using Epilouge in my PCT.... along with Xgels, Reduce XT, Mtest, DermaStrength Unleashed, MK677...

Should I avoid taking it close to the same time as any of the above mentioned products? Also best time to dose it?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
day 9:

- pumps still top notch
- strength is up
- endurance should also be up a little (cant say for sure because i used a pre workout)

will run it 12 weeks, love it so far

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
Day 5 for me. Although I train fasted (16 hour fast), I am getting decent pump and have endurance to train. So far so good.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
day 9:

- pumps still top notch
- strength is up
- endurance should also be up a little (cant say for sure because i used a pre workout)

For me the shining star of this product has been the increase in endurance, I blow through my usual sessions and end up adding more volume at the end as I dont feel exhausted like normal.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
day 9:

- pumps still top notch
- strength is up

For me the shining star of this product has been the increase in endurance, I blow through my usual sessions and end up adding more volume at the end as I dont feel exhausted like normal.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
how long are you on now? and do you feel some increase in strength as well?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, adjust your CHO/PRO intake accordingly and just grow :cool:

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

whats CHO? PRO looks like proteine, dont know what CHO should mean. okay, its carbohydrates maybe.

or you mean something totally different haha
never seen these short terms

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how long are you on now? and do you feel some increase in strength as well?
This is my 4th week, have about 4 days of caps left in my first bottle. I definitely noticed a slight increase in strength also, weights I use to struggle with are now much easier and I am able to bang out a few more reps then normal.

Thats the plan for my next bottle now that I see the full potential of this stuff :D

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I always use Pro, Cho, Fat, as shorter abbreviations when planning out my kcals and macros for diets.