EP1LOGUE Q&A

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
hey guys, just created this new acc here. my bottle of ep1logue is on its way and should be here on wednesday, will take it the first time on thursday during training and use it till the bottle is empty.
i will take also re1gn from time to time (though its so ****ing nice i take it more often than i really want to lol) but beside that and my daily supplementation of some essentials i wont take any other supps, so i can tell you some of my experiences with ep1logue!

i hope there wont be any sides because the study was in mice or even im vitro and there is no dose known to be safe in humans, there could(!) be numerous side effects or at least this is what the study tells us. we just dont know for sure, even if the possibility is low, there is a little chance left. but i believe in OL and their way of producing and designing new products! always a pleasure to deal with you!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys, just created this new acc here. my bottle of ep1logue is on its way and should be here on wednesday, will take it the first time on thursday during training and use it till the bottle is empty.
i will take also re1gn from time to time (though its so ****ing nice i take it more often than i really want to lol) but beside that and my daily supplementation of some essentials i wont take any other supps, so i can tell you some of my experiences with ep1logue!

i hope there wont be any sides because the study was in mice or even im vitro and there is no dose known to be safe in humans, there could(!) be numerous side effects or at least this is what the study tells us. we just dont know for sure, even if the possibility is low, there is a little chance left. but i believe in OL and their way of producing and designing new products! always a pleasure to deal with you!
I have used an entire bottle and the only side effects are:
Muscle growth
Muscle Fullness
Vascularity
Endurance

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I have used an entire bottle and the only side effects are:
Muscle growth
Muscle Fullness
Vascularity
Endurance
That sounds very promising!

But whats about long term effects? Anything that has an effect also has some side effects. If something has strong effects, it usually has also strong side effects - whether they are acutely noticeable or not. I dont want to criticize your product! i will use it myself but i think its a little bit irresponsible to „guarantee“ that its absolutely harmless, you dont think so?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds very promising!

But whats about long term effects? Anything that has an effect also has some side effects. If something has strong effects, it usually has also strong side effects - whether they are acutely noticeable or not. I dont want to criticize your product! i will use it myself but i think its a little bit irresponsible to „guarantee“ that its absolutely harmless, you dont think so?
I did not make any guarantees.

We have provided the studies for your review and the decision to use it is yours to make. It is a natty compound so no acute effects on liver/lipids etc.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Is there minimum age restriction on usage of this, i am interested in my younger 19 y / o brother running it for 2 months, and then possibly running a soy lecithin and ARA cycle for 50 workout days after using this.

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
EP1LOGUE + BPS Andocrine(transdermal laxo) would be a good stack?

wizard3636

Awards
I would not add anything to Ep1logue.
Run it by itself it is an amazing new Supplement.

StrengthGains

Awards
will it make me failed on drug test?
I am new to this stuff.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 of week 3 on epilogue.. damn my strength shot up significantly

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Definitely seeing some noticble body composition changes

And has decreased my appetite.

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Was mentioned somewhere that this week or next would see a wider release of Ep1, any hard dates yet?

wizard3636

Awards
Day 6
Endurance is Insane.
Rest between sets is right down.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

Day 1 of week 3 on epilogue.. damn my strength shot up significantly
is the pump still there like on day 1 or has it even increased? can you feel something without training in the gym before?

do you use 2 pre workout on training days and split the dose on non training days? or do you split the dose on both, training + rest days?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is the pump still there like on day 1 or has it even increased? can you feel something without training in the gym before?

do you use 2 pre workout on training days and split the dose on non training days? or do you split the dose on both, training + rest days?
Pump is a little less, but my body may just be accustomed to the vaso. Re1gn + ep1logue and the pump is even better than day 1. I don’t understand your second question.
I use 2 pre-workout and 2 on non training days without splitting.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Pump is a little less, but my body may just be accustomed to the vaso. Re1gn + ep1logue and the pump is even better than day 1. I don’t understand your second question.
I use 2 pre-workout and 2 on non training days without splitting.
alright, thank you!

i mean if you can feel anything just from taking the Ep1logue, on non training days? any pumped up feeling or something?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright, thank you!

i mean if you can feel anything just from taking the Ep1logue, on non training days? any pumped up feeling or something?
Oh ok. I personally can’t say that I feel anything on rest days and don’t notice anything.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutriverse has it posted now with 20% off. You can grab the two pack for ~$75

That's not too far off from the intro sale

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
How should I dose this? Following IF diet, train fasted and start 8 hour feed window after training. Got Xgels and some pump product as pre-workout.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How should I dose this? Following IF diet, train fasted and start 8 hour feed window after training. Got Xgels and some pump product as pre-workout.
Take two 30-45' pre-wo, on rest days one upon waking and one 30' before your feed window begins.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone seen any changes in testosterone or estradiol levels based upon blood work done since taking Ep1logue? It may be too soon to know since the product hasn’t been out very long. Just curious. I may do so myself.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone seen any changes in testosterone or estradiol levels based upon blood work done since taking Ep1logue? It may be too soon to know since the product hasn’t been out very long. Just curious. I may do so myself.
i would be VERY interested in this

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will finish my first bottle on Sunday. I’m heading to the lab today.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

I will finish my first bottle on Sunday. I’m heading to the lab today.
perfect! Will you test the liver as well? would be interesting if anything gets affected there

and how you feel? any changes?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume OL has a pretty good idea of what impact, if any, that Ep1logue has on hormonal levels, since they would have done blood work on folks during the testing phase.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

I assume OL has a pretty good idea of what impact, if any, that Ep1logue has on hormonal levels, since they would have done blood work on folks during the testing phase.
yes maybe, i hope so. but if it really works, it does anything in the body. if it does anything in the body it would be nice to know, where it is working in detail.

do you feel any changes? body? mood? training?

im on day 3, nothing beside the pumps during training. GNO said he felt the UroB kickin‘ in after 1 week, did you feel the same?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product definitely works as advertised. Noticeably stronger, more muscular, smaller waist, and bigger pumps. That’s why I’m curious about my hormonal levels.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
sounds very nice. When did you feel the increase in strength?
Have you ever taken any steroids/ph/sarms and can compare the effects in regards of how strong they are noticeable?

Goldigger

Awards
I haven't seen much change in strength so far, Monday will be the start of week 3.
Pumps are awesome and have noticed an increase in libido.
Also noticed muscles look and feel fuller and some body fat loss.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds very nice. When did you feel the increase in strength?
Have you ever taken any steroids/ph/sarms and can compare the effects in regards of how strong they are noticeable?
After 3 weeks. No to your second question.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Strength gains are just starting to be noticable for me (almost 3 weeks in). Weights are definitely moving easier. Endurance continues to amaze me. Very much looking forward to seeing what the next few weeks hold. Probably will turn this into a 12 week run

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good sale, got the 2 pack,20% then 5% with the AM code, plus $5 off using some points plus I think 1% off loyalty etc came to like $65 for the 2 pack.

wizard3636

Awards
DAY 11
Nothing Negative to report only Positives.
EP1logue does EVERYTHING it is supposed to do.
Increased ENDURANCE.
MUSCLE FULLNESS
PUMPS.
Mind Muscle Connection when training gets better and better.
I can see this being a BIG hit in alot of other sports not just bodybuilding.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 11
Nothing Negative to report only Positives.
EP1logue does EVERYTHING it is supposed to do.
Increased ENDURANCE.
MUSCLE FULLNESS
PUMPS.
Mind Muscle Connection when training gets better and better.
I can see this being a BIG hit in alot of other sports not just bodybuilding.
How many times can you state it in this industry? :p