EP1LOGUE Q&A

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to say - I maybe the first, I feel lot of people are getting placebo effect on here. 2 scoops of Re1gn does wonders.. but not sure about the magic Epilogue pumps. Been taking for a week now and want some honest feedback.. why buy epilogue if you want just a pump, you can buy other cheaper products.. hence I think with this product someone needs to test for longer period of time..

Laith

Banned
Awards
Sorry to say - I maybe the first, I feel lot of people are getting placebo effect on here. 2 scoops of Re1gn does wonders.. but not sure about the magic Epilogue pumps. Been taking for a week now and want some honest feedback.. why buy epilogue if you want just a pump, you can buy other cheaper products.. hence I think with this product someone needs to test for longer period of time..
Well, we are. The anabolics effects take time and won't be noticed until the end of the cycle whereas the pump is usually immediate.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You telling me your endurance hasn't shot through the roof after your first week? Recovery between sets, lactate threshold etc? these things are soo noticeable for me.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m barely on my 2nd day. All i have felt are the pumps. I’ll keep a look out for performance changes next week.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You telling me your endurance hasn't shot through the roof after your first week? Recovery between sets, lactate threshold etc? these things are soo noticeable for me.
I'm on day 5 and my endurance is noticeably improved, despite being 3 days out from the show. I'm not tired. I'm not sluggish. When I step in the gym I'm ready to go, and go is what I do until it's done.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had the best workout in years yesterday. Mind muscle connection was unreal, endurance was phenomenal, and strength is rising. This is definitely giving me a next level feeling and is very noticeable!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had the best workout in years yesterday. Mind muscle connection was unreal, endurance was phenomenal, and strength is rising. This is definitely giving me a next level feeling and is very noticeable!
In for noodz Ray.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far I have only had major wicked pumps on day 1 of dosing . Yesterday and today was nothing like the first day. I am going to try next week without a preworkout just to test how much ep1logue affects me with pumps

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far I have only had major wicked pumps on day 1 of dosing . Yesterday and today was nothing like the first day. I am going to try next week without a preworkout just to test how much ep1logue affects me with pumps
Are you saying it gives better pumps then a stim free nitric oxide supplement, eg hemavol?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you saying it gives better pumps then a stim free nitric oxide supplement, eg hemavol?
The first time I took it yes. Yesterday and today was similar to a nom stim pump product. I’ve never had hemavol so i can not compare.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Day 15 for me....waiting for the UroB to shine. Pumps and endurance remain solid.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Strength is going up quickly for me, and the endurance is definitely up. I find myself getting impatient for the next set now cause I feel I recover so fast between sets. I'm only on day 6. I'm certain those effects are from the epi, but I can't comment yet on UroB or the pump. I'm currently taking it with my remaining CU then I'll try it with RE1GN.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Pumps remain excellent. Endurance improves daily. Very impressed with the endurance aspect. Definitely more pronounced than with epi1c unleashed (and I was a fan of that)

Goldigger

Awards
Brands aside can anybody currently running this give their opinion on how it compares to follidrone 2, if they have also run follidrone

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
EP1LOGUE Q&A

Brands aside can anybody currently running this give their opinion on how it compares to follidrone 2, if they have also run follidrone
I love FD2. But yes expecting more “body composition” results from ep1logue

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone using 3 preworkout is it significantly better than 2 or just a waste of money

Goldigger

Awards
You should use 4, just make sure they all contain the same ingredients...

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread, but when do you guys foresee ep1logue being more widely available? ie your website or nutriverse?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not 3 preworkouts 3 capsules of ep1logue
Remember that with Ep1logue, you're already getting a very high dose of (-)-epicatechin (with carrier), and a big dose of urolithin B. It's not a supplement that needs to be megadosed. Point of diminishing returns, and all.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks that's great because I like the 30 day supply always helps with the cost.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ep1logue is safe for women correct?
VO2Maxima, how are you enjoying it so far?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ep1logue is safe for women correct?
VO2Maxima, how are you enjoying it so far?
Yep safe for women.

Planning to start it in about 5 weeks.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember that with Ep1logue, you're already getting a very high dose of (-)-epicatechin (with carrier), and a big dose of urolithin B. It's not a supplement that needs to be megadosed. Point of diminishing returns, and all.
OL is one of few and i mean FEW companies where reps actually suggesting recommended dose. Normaly other would recommend higher dose (to get even better effects) and that would be bonus for the company (selling even more).

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL is one of few and i mean FEW companies where reps actually suggesting recommended dose. Normaly other would recommend higher dose (to get even better effects) and that would be bonus for the company (selling even more).
If we think that a certain compound should be dosed high, then we're already going to dose it high at the recommended serving size. Hence the reason for the bigger than expected doses of (-)-epi and UroB.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
More money for consumer, FD2 does get better at higher doses but then becomes more expensive, i have found this to be a case with a few supplements but with Ignit3, Bloodshr3d Raw, Assass1nate, and most OL products they work properly at the doses on the containers or bottles which make them more cost effective and do not require megadosing, e.g. with the FD2 i did go from 3 to 4 to 6 caps per day and did get more endurance but it is not twice the effect from twice the dose, this is where there is a point of diminishing returns.
Danes will you be logging / providing updates on this and how it works for you?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we think that a certain compound should be dosed high, then we're already going to dose it high at the recommended serving size. Hence the reason for the bigger than expected doses of (-)-epi and UroB.
Agree :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More money for consumer, FD2 does get better at higher doses but then becomes more expensive, i have found this to be a case with a few supplements but with Ignit3, Bloodshr3d Raw, Assass1nate, and most OL products they work properly at the doses on the containers or bottles which make them more cost effective and do not require megadosing, e.g. with the FD2 i did go from 3 to 4 to 6 caps per day and did get more endurance but it is not twice the effect from twice the dose, this is where there is a point of diminishing returns.
Danes will you be logging / providing updates on this and how it works for you?
I will not be logging but I will definitely provide my personal experience :)

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. I'm going to have my wife start taking it. I'm on my second week and loving it. I really feel like it's helping tremendously with recovery, endurance, strength and also joint health.

I have a few aches and pains from previous injuries and I feel amazing! From what I've read on epi, I'm starting to feel all those benefits. OL killed it with this one!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Truth!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. I'm going to have my wife start taking it. I'm on my second week and loving it. I really feel like it's helping tremendously with recovery, endurance, strength and also joint health.

I have a few aches and pains from previous injuries and I feel amazing! From what I've read on epi, I'm starting to feel all those benefits. OL killed it with this one!
Thank you and yessir, we're extremely proud of this.