EP1LOGUE Q&A

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/297024-ep1logue-log-log.html

Give it some time. Surprised you aren't getting much in the way of pump, as pump benefits seem to be the biggest feedback we're getting right now, but obviously everyone is different and may respond a little differently. But remember that one of the big benefits is the natural anabolic properties, which obviously will take much more than two workouts to shine.
I only took 1 cap Ep1logue along with 1 scoop Re1gn, 1 scoop Endur3, 1 scoop Tr1umph for leg day today.
....squats, leg press, leg extensions, and hammies. Leg pump was brutal along with significant vascularity.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/297024-ep1logue-log-log.html

Give it some time. Surprised you aren't getting much in the way of pump, as pump benefits seem to be the biggest feedback we're getting right now, but obviously everyone is different and may respond a little differently. But remember that one of the big benefits is the natural anabolic properties, which obviously will take much more than two workouts to shine.
I’m getting a great pump but I was getting pretty much the same from just the Re1gn....endurance is definitely better though.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only took 1 cap Ep1logue along with 1 scoop Re1gn, 1 scoop Endur3, 1 scoop Tr1umph for leg day today.
....squats, leg press, leg extensions, and hammies. Leg pump was brutal along with significant vascularity.
Just wait until new Tr1umph is here. It's going to be a good freaking time. :D

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you shake the bottle before you used it?
They're caps bro lol

I'm coming up on week 3 on EP1LOGUE and am straight beast mode in the gym Billd1982 and in the bedroom hamdysayed. UroB really started kicking in after a week or so.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're caps bro lol

I'm coming up on week 3 on EP1LOGUE and am straight beast mode in the gym Billd1982 and in the bedroom hamdysayed. UroB really started kicking in after a week or so.
that's what I have been waiting to hear lmao.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m getting a great pump but I was getting pretty much the same from just the Re1gn....endurance is definitely better though.
so u r getting something out of it .
alright now

vladimirb68

Awards
So where is this available? Any deals out there? Thanks

bhl08090

Awards
Holy mini bottle. Didn’t expect it to be so small. I do appreciate that it’s filled to the top though rather than stuffing a bigger bottle with 1/3 cotton balls

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Started mine 2 days ago, today will be using it with 2 scoops of Re1gn and hitting a push day :)

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, I think you're better off splitting the dose, 1 pre, 1 later in the day (depending on your schedule). I didn't notice a better pump or increased endurance over 1 scoop Reign + 1 cap Epilogue, when using 2 caps. It's advantageous to have multiple doses of the ingredients in Epilogue. So, I now split my dose, 1 pre, 1 later in the day.

Crowbar

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
For what it's worth, I think you're better off splitting the dose, 1 pre, 1 later in the day (depending on your schedule). I didn't notice a better pump or increased endurance over 1 scoop Reign + 1 cap Epilogue, when using 2 caps. It's advantageous to have multiple doses of the ingredients in Epilogue. So, I now split my dose, 1 pre, 1 later in the day.

Crowbar
I’ve been doing this and agree with you. I like the fullness it gives during day with pills split

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established

Crowbar
If I train later in the day (around 5pm), would I perhaps do the opposite for a good, full feeling throughout the day? 1 Epilogue in the morning, 1 pre-workout?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just for the sake of science do you guys have any info regarding the anabolic potential of the urolithin b?
For example, say it binds to the androgen receptor. But how active is it, orally and at what doses?

SERMS bind to estrogen receptors but they stop the estrogens from being active and have no estrogenic effects themselves.
Can you guys show us some research that shows= they are anabolic, and, how anabolic they are approx, orally, in humans.

Again, just curious. Im sure you guys researched this extensively. Can you share the data with us?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
If I train later in the day (around 5pm), would I perhaps do the opposite for a good, full feeling throughout the day? 1 Epilogue in the morning, 1 pre-workout?
Yeah, that sounds reasonable to me.

Crowbar

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for the sake of science do you guys have any info regarding the anabolic potential of the urolithin b?
For example, say it binds to the androgen receptor. But how active is it, orally and at what doses?

SERMS bind to estrogen receptors but they stop the estrogens from being active and have no estrogenic effects themselves.
Can you guys show us some research that shows= they are anabolic, and, how anabolic they are approx, orally, in humans.

Again, just curious. Im sure you guys researched this extensively. Can you share the data with us?
For the sake of science?! Lol. That's a good one...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the sake of science?! Lol. That's a good one...
I dont think I understand the humor forgive me.
Are you saying it doesnt exist or you just wont share it? Frankly, I really am just curious. How anabolic is it? How do you know?
Looks like it binds to the AR. Does it displace test or DHT? And, if it does, is it then more anabolic than these endogenous hormones?
Reasonable questions.
Does it displace endogenous anabolic/androgens?
Is it anabolic?
How anabolic? and how did you come to the conclusion?

Again, Im not here to bash you or argue. I just want to see the scientific evidence to support your claims.
Not saying anything negative about your new product.
Im sure you understand, if your releasing a new anabolic people will have questions. You should be prepared to answer them. Its not just going to be me asking Im sure.

I can appreciate that you guys are at least trying something new. I want to know more.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^^
Fair point, nothing unreasonable in those questions.
Also grabs popcorn ?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There aren't any human trials done specifically on Uro B. The study was done on rats, if I am not mistaken.

The reason why I didn't jump on buying Ep1logue.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There aren't any human trials done specifically on Uro B. The study was done on rats, if I am not mistaken.

The reason why I didn't jump on buying Ep1logue.
It was mice, if it's the same study I'm thinking of.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you saying it doesnt exist or you just wont share it? Frankly, I really am just curious. How anabolic is it? How do you know?
Looks like it binds to the AR. Does it displace test or DHT? And, if it does, is it then more anabolic than these endogenous hormones?
Reasonable questions.
Is it anabolic?

Again, Im not here to bash you or argue. I just want to see the scientific evidence to support your claims.
Im sure you understand, if your releasing a new anabolic people will have questions. You should be prepared to answer them. Its not just going to be me asking Im sure.

I can appreciate that you guys are at least trying something new. I want to know more.
Sure people will have questions but for a owner of a competing company to lead that effort is a bit suspect

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, there is limited research on Uro B, but it does seem to have some interesting potential (and I'm obviously not an "OL fanboy," I'm just looking at it objectively).

One question I do have is not in regards to potential/practical efficacy, but in regards to potential safety. It may not be an issue at all, I do not know, as you guys know a lot more about it than I do I'm sure, but this from the study caught my attention:
IMG_6259.jpg

If anything, it does seem to potentially explain how/why Uro B works, at least in rats, but does that mean it can carry some of the same negatives as testosterone, which it appears to share similarities with?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mate, you cried about me embarrassing you on this topic in your own sub forum after you attempt to slander us, yet you come in here "asking for clarification"? I'm not surprised you're a massive hypocrite on top of having 0 understanding of science (as demonstrated by Cooper many times in the past). Stay on your own subsection and kindly leave this thread unless you want me to PM Admin just like you did. If you're so interested in science, let's do a phone call together and discuss science and see how much you really know that isn't rehearsed.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reasonable questions.
Is it anabolic?

Just curious, are you saying you didn't research what the active in your product converts to? You don't know how your own product works? Asking for a friend.

IMG_3415.jpg

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, there is limited research on Uro B, but it does seem to have some interesting potential (and I'm obviously not an "OL fanboy," I'm just looking at it objectively).

One question I do have is not in regards to potential/practical efficacy, but in regards to potential safety. It may not be an issue at all, I do not know, as you guys know a lot more about it than I do I'm sure, but this from the study caught my attention:
View attachment 156132
If anything, it does seem to potentially explain how/why Uro B works, at least in rats, but does that mean it can carry some of the same negatives as testosterone, which it appears to share similarities with?
Dose we used was studied in house and ellagic acid has studies >2.5 grams with 0 toxicity. Anacyclus Pyrethrum has a similar effect on testes, 0 issues in humans.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, are you saying you didn't research what the active in your product converts to? You don't know how your own product works? Asking for a friend.

View attachment 156134
I think he actually referred to ellagic acid in Rebirth which is a metabolite of urolithin B and not urolithin B itself

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dose we used was studied in house and ellagic acid has studies >2.5 grams with 0 toxicity. Anacyclus Pyrethrum has a similar effect on testes, 0 issues in humans.
Thanks man! I was going back and forth on picking up a bottle to try, and then the sale was over when I finally decided to go for it, so I guess I'll just wait for some initial feedback and then maybe pick up a bottle or two to try out.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
EP1LOGUE Q&A

I think he actually referred to ellagic acid in Rebirth which is a metabolite of urolithin B and not urolithin B itself
Actually uroB is a metabolite of ellagic acid. In that since ellagic acid is poorly absorbed, it is metabolised by gut microbes.

Somehow, the 600mg cyclodextrin bound ellagic acid which is actually 4200mg ellagic acid because science and unicorns, which apparently is much better absorbed and will produce the in-vivo SERM effects of ellagic acid (funnily enough, there is no in-vivo data, one study in-vitro on cell cultures). As well as providing a solid dose of UroB, because it is poorly absorbed and metabolised by gut microbes.

Cough

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! I was going back and forth on picking up a bottle to try, and then the sale was over when I finally decided to go for it, so I guess I'll just wait for some initial feedback and then maybe pick up a bottle or two to try out.
I'm personally using it myself if that means anything to you :p

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You work for him?!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
You work for him?!
Don't be ridiculous I live in Ireland ??
I just saw him state that it was a metabolite on another thread so don't be giving me any of your blr shill sh1t that's synonymous with another OL rep that had admin chastise us both and FYI I've just received 2 bottles of Ep1logue today

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Just a FYI, we are moving past this forum wars stage and I highly suggest you do the same in order for your company to succeed on a bigger level. There is growth outside of here and I strongly encourage you to explore it. Theres no point in arguing over the same semantics for 3+ years now. We're not bashing your product so it doesn't mean you need to bash ours.

We have a highly qualified R&D team that I invest in to make sure we are at the forefront of cutting edge science. Please do you and we'll do us.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Forum Wars, new season coming soon to TLC.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a FYI, we are moving past this forum wars stage and I highly suggest you do the same in order for your company to succeed on a bigger level. There is growth outside of here and I strongly encourage you to explore it. Theres no point in arguing over the same semantics for 3+ years now. We're not bashing your product so it doesn't mean you need to bash ours.

We have a highly qualified R&D team that I invest in to make sure we are at the forefront of cutting edge science. Please do you and we'll do us.
I dont feel as though i was bashing anyone. I asked a few questions that are relevant. Again. Im really just curious. Not at all here to argue so try not to take it as that.
You can not answer me. Totally up to you.
But I really am interested in knowing the answers.

Above all I love discovering new peds, anabolic compounds ,ais etc.
I saw urolithin when digging into ellagic acid but there are some new studies that have been released and it looks interesting. Products and ingredients have been developed on far less info. Epicatechin for example had very limited data and we know it works.
Id like to see more data, if available.
You can choose to ignore me. Up to you.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont feel as though i was bashing anyone. I asked a few questions that are relevant. Again. Im really just curious. Not at all here to argue so try not to take it as that.
You can not answer me. Totally up to you.
But I really am interested in knowing the answers.

Above all I love discovering new peds, anabolic compounds ,ais etc.
I saw urolithin when digging into ellagic acid but there are some new studies that have been released and it looks interesting. Products and ingredients have been developed on far less info. Epicatechin for example had very limited data and we know it works.
Id like to see more data, if available.
You can choose to ignore me. Up to you.
lol if u r really interested ask ur own R&D company, if u have a consulting company in finance etc would u go and seek answers from ur competitions or ask ur own team ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol if u r really interested ask ur own R&D company, if u have a consulting company in finance etc would u go and seek answers from ur competitions or ask ur own team ?
Im asking the company that sells the product. We didnt do the r&d. They did.
This makes no sense.
Ask us about someone elses research?.....

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im asking the company that sells the product. We didnt do the r&d. They did.
This makes no sense.
Ask us about someone elses research?.....
I'm saying as a business owner I wouldn't, plus obviously there is a history of u talking sh!t ,that's why this whole 'oh hai guiez I'm interested in the science of this awesome thing y'all offering 'dont make sense, anyways man peace and love xoxo.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really don’t see the big deal here. It’s a Q&A sub forum right? He’s simply asking for the referenced study for claim within the product. Who cares if he owns another company. Since when did that stop OL from educating on this forum. It goes hand and hand with innovation. I seriously and honestly am disappointed because OL is better than that.