EP1LOGUE Q&A

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I thought after the to's and fro's of this argument at least one OL rep would give him the reference study. Pretty sure ppl sitting on the fence about Ep1logue would want the same.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm saying as a business owner I wouldn't, plus obviously there is a history of u talking sh!t ,that's why this whole 'oh hai guiez I'm interested in the science of this awesome thing y'all offering 'dont make sense, anyways man peace and love xoxo.
2pac says it best “people love to scream peace after they start some ****”lulz

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought after the to's and fro's of this argument at least one OL rep would give him the reference study. Pretty sure ppl sitting on the fence about Ep1logue would want the same.
It is literally in the OP of this thread. Lets not play games here around what his motive is. The screen shot pasted above was only one of a number. Anyways lets all move on.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2pac says it best “people love to scream peace after they start some ****”lulz
hell yeah lmao.
real talk tho , me personally if I was a business owner I just wouldnt go n ask.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Patience is a virtue. Expecting everything to be done within a minute shows lack of understanding. This is also our sub forum so there is a level of etiquette to be followed here that doesn't need to be reciprocated in the general forums.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really don’t see the big deal here. It’s a Q&A sub forum right? He’s simply asking for the referenced study for claim within the product. Who cares if he owns another company. Since when did that stop OL from educating on this forum. It goes hand and hand with innovation. I seriously and honestly am disappointed because OL is better than that.
FYI he had a question about our product, I answered it (it was posted in his company's sub forum), and he had it deleted. Doesn't sound like someone who is actually interested in an answer. Topic is dead, no need to beat a dead horse; not to mention study IS referenced, and it would have taken less than one minute to google it.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I heard OL called BLR a little bitch and that BLR tried to sleep with OL younger sister....

*Grabs chair and popcorn*

But in all seriousness I just got my two bottles, super excited (they are alot smaller than I thought too haha) as long as this product doesnt cause hairloss I am happy haha

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone going to use Ep1logue on it's own? Seems like everyone is stacking it with Reign and other crap. I would really like to see what it can do by itself.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is anyone going to use Ep1logue on it's own? Seems like everyone is stacking it with Reign and other crap. I would really like to see what it can do by itself.
Most people stacking with Re1gn are doing so because Re1gn provides stims and Ep1logue is stim-free. It can certainly be used solo too.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Any sponsored or unsponsored logs of people running it solo? There seems to be a lot of hype around this product and would really like to see how it performs solo.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard OL called BLR a little bitch and that BLR tried to sleep with OL younger sister....

*Grabs chair and popcorn*

But in all seriousness I just got my two bottles, super excited (they are alot smaller than I thought too haha) as long as this product doesnt cause hairloss I am happy haha
I share your sentiments. I got my 2 bottles this past Saturday, and at this point in my life I'm not interested in products that can contribute to hair loss.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I am using it solo - no preworkouts

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
How's it working for you? How long have you been using it? What have you noticed so far? Do you have a log we can follow?
Oh I haven’t got it yet - should have re-phrased it

I don’t know whether I’d be doing a log but I can do updates :)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI he had a question about our product, I answered it (it was posted in his company's sub forum), and he had it deleted. Doesn't sound like someone who is actually interested in an answer. Topic is dead, no need to beat a dead horse; not to mention study IS referenced, and it would have taken less than one minute to google it.
Time to quit playing lame games. This thread has already been shamefully polluted enough.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long before anyone notices anything?? As how many survings?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
How long before anyone notices anything?? As how many survings?
I noticed it with the first dose: pump, fullness, increased endurance/recovery. It did, however, become much more pronounced after a couple of days use. For me, I'm experimenting with the timing of Epilogue pre workout. It seems it takes longer than 30-45 min. to "kick in". I REALLY feel the vasodilation/increased blood flow/pump starting about 1-1 1/2 hours after dosing, and lasting HOURS!

However, this could be due to food in stomach slowing absorption, so I've "lightened up" my pre workout meal and dosed it today 1 hour and 15 min. pre. Seemed to produce a more pronounced effect during training: more pump (as in extreme!), even better endurance.

Crowbar

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Took mine this morning on an empty stomach and the endurance was great, pump was very nice, I think xtyler may have used the word gratifying and it certainly was, responding to the epi and vaso6 quite well so far.
Obviously too early to comment on the urolithin B but excited for the next 8 weeks ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running it with CU, so only getting vaso6 from EP1LOGUE....rolling into week 3 and my fav OL supp ever made.

bhl08090

Awards
I noticed it with the first dose: pump, fullness, increased endurance/recovery. It did, however, become much more pronounced after a couple of days use. For me, I'm experimenting with the timing of Epilogue pre workout. It seems it takes longer than 30-45 min. to "kick in". I REALLY feel the vasodilation/increased blood flow/pump starting about 1-1 1/2 hours after dosing, and lasting HOURS!

However, this could be due to food in stomach slowing absorption, so I've "lightened up" my pre workout meal and dosed it today 1 hour and 15 min. pre. Seemed to produce a more pronounced effect during training: more pump (as in extreme!), even better endurance.

Crowbar
I may try it 60 minutes before lifting and see how that fares.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am running it with CU, so only getting vaso6 from EP1LOGUE....rolling into week 3 and my fav OL supp ever made.
I have made unbelievable improvements on my HIIT sessions in the last few weeks and vascularity just continues to increase. Am i even in PCT?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have made unbelievable improvements on my HIIT sessions in the last few weeks and vascularity just continues to increase. Am i even in PCT?
Wow that's great news. So people are gonna be shredded this fall/ winter during jacuzzi season!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This was an interesting thread to read to say the least. My Ep1logue is due to arrive on Friday, just in time for my last leg day and to begin use 8 days prior to my competition. Sounds like a recipe for success.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5 days in to my run. Pumps remain excellent. Endurance/recovery between sets is noticably improved as well. I incorporate a lot of drop/super/compound sets into my routines and definitely recover more quickly after each set. Especially noticeable during drop set squats yesterday. No strength or body composition changes to note yet, but I wouldn't expect any after only 5 days.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else experiencing increased appetite? It might just be mental/me being a fatass but I'm eating a significant amount more than I was before. (Day 4 of Ep1 btw)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noticed any increase in muscle or strength?
Strength (wk 2-3 becomes very noticeable) vascularity, endurance & body composition

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of body composition are you noticing? More muscle mass? Fat loss?
Those who know me know I train dirty and eat dirtier. Cals are ~3K/day atm and some days much higher. I'm looking bigger while looking leaner so both

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Those who know me know I train dirty and eat dirtier. Cals are ~3K/day atm and some days much higher. I'm looking bigger while looking leaner so both
Yeah yeah we all know you're a donut whore ya gash derned Canuck

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took mine this morning on an empty stomach and the endurance was great, pump was very nice, I think xtyler may have used the word gratifying and it certainly was, responding to the epi and vaso6 quite well so far.
Obviously too early to comment on the urolithin B but excited for the next 8 weeks 
Yep, the swole/vascular look is certainly pure autoerotism at its finest :D

Quite a bold statement...and I do know you really mean it!
xtyler check PMS
Replied, sir.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah yeah we all know you're a donut whore ya gash derned Canuck
Lol

Ya yesterday was a 3 donut day ...well 1 was a cinnamon roll. But I don't mess around w/ the std white frosting ish.

IMG_0489.jpg

I know a place that makes a berry buttercream on top of a cinnamon roll, looks like a donut :)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
super late to this party but just caught up, safe to say in in this one.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol

Ya yesterday was a 3 donut day ...well 1 was a cinnamon roll. But I don't mess around w/ the std white frosting ish.

View attachment 156214

I know a place that makes a berry buttercream on top of a cinnamon roll, looks like a donut :)
Just give me 10 days and I will be back to my donuts too and eating as many as possible

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ep1logue arrived a day early! Time to get my pump on

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Anyone else noticed how full and vascular this makes you during the day? I’ve only been using it about a week and even though I’m in a deficit I’m not all stringy and flat as usual.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else noticed how full and vascular this makes you during the day? I’ve only been using it about a week and even though I’m in a deficit I’m not all stringy and flat as usual.
This exactly. It seems to get better and more consistent as time passes.....I'm 8 days in and the all day nitrogen retention and vascularity is interesting.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This exactly. It seems to get better and more consistent as time passes.....I'm 8 days in and the all day nitrogen retention and vascularity is interesting.
Told ya...the acute effect is exciting, but just wait and give it some time...

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I’ll report back soon. I’m only planning another 3-4 weeks in a deficit then I’m moving to a modest surplus. I have 3 bottles total so it should be a fun ride.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I’ll report back soon. I’m only planning another 3-4 weeks in a deficit then I’m moving to a modest surplus. I have 3 bottles total so it should be a fun ride.
Do you plan on doing a log here? I'm really interested in seeing what it can do on a deficit and a surplus. Everyone seems to have bought it but no one is logging it.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Do you plan on doing a log here? I'm really interested in seeing what it can do on a deficit and a surplus. Everyone seems to have bought it but no one is logging it.
Idk, I hadn’t given it much thought honestly. I’m doing 4 weeks deficit just to finish out one I’ve already been in over 4 weeks then moving to a long planned surplus. I was originally going to wait until I was in full surplus mode to start but I got impatient.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool. Keep us updated on your progress.

OL reps, are you all going to do any sponsored logs?