EP1LOGUE Q&A

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Ok cool. Keep us updated on your progress.

OL reps, are you all going to do any sponsored logs?
Will do :) it should be getting interesting soon. I may throw up a couple pics before/after if I don’t look too bad by the end of the run lol.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
So what’s the verdict on dosing? 2 preworkout or 2 pills spread throughout day?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couple guys on here said they split dose and feel it works better.
I believe they were talking about on non-workout days. I would use preworkout on training days.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Would stacking this on workout days with 1g agmatine be OK?

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I believe they were talking about on non-workout days. I would use preworkout on training days.
One of them stated that they get no more of a pump taking 2 at once with there Reign than when they take just 1 preworkout. I’ve been splitting them but I’m gonna try both preworkout.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure, that's fine. Definitely not necessary but it's fine if you'd like.

One of them stated that they get no more of a pump taking 2 at once with there Reign than when they take just 1 preworkout. I’ve been splitting them but I’m gonna try both preworkout.
Feel free to play with dosing. We've given you what our R&D team thinks is the best dosing, but you're free to play around to see if you like another dosing scheme better.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Feel free to play with dosing. We've given you what our R&D team thinks is the best dosing, but you're free to play around to see if you like another dosing scheme better.
Personally I would defer to the R&D team.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards

Appreciate the response...gonna stick to 2 preworkout with Re1gn and split the dose on off days.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I have already subbed that log. With so many people that jumped on the intro sale, I was hoping for a lot more logs. Why aren't there any sponsored logs?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have already subbed that log. With so many people that jumped on the intro sale, I was hoping for a lot more logs. Why aren't there any sponsored logs?
Not quite sure, but it seems to be the trend with new natty anabolics when they first come out.

I only see one for ORIG1N, and it took months before we saw a couple logs pop up for MassMax XT...

grocker

Awards
  • Established
That's a shame. I'm still on the fence on this and would like to see some logs before I decide to make a purchase.

bhl08090

Awards
That's a shame. I'm still on the fence on this and would like to see some logs before I decide to make a purchase.
I’m sure more people will offer their results and experiences on the Ep1logue forum or the one log up.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

Considering a full dose of Re1gn has 1g agmatine I imagine they planned for this!
Personally I use 1 scoop Re1gn, 1 scoop Insane Veinz (has 1250mg agmatine), and 1 cap Ep1logue pre workout with the other cap somewhere else in the day. Usually first thing in the morning.
Ep1c pumps!!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
When I take normal EPI (other brand names) I get injuries (shoulder, back etc) almost every time in the first week

Anyone know why this is? Myostatin causing weak tendons?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I take normal EPI (other brand names) I get injuries (shoulder, back etc) almost every time in the first week

No it has nothing to do with Myostatin.
I have no good answer why you feel that way first week. It is definitely strange. As an strong antioxidant it should be opposite.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a person who's just gotten back into lifting, this may be affecting me a little differently but my strength has been sky rocketing pretty rapidly despite being in a slight deficit . Been taking for about 2 weeks now.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
No it has nothing to do with Myostatin.
I have no good answer why you feel that way first week. It is definitely strange. As an strong antioxidant it should be opposite.
It’s happened nearly every time I’ve ran straight epi

Very strange

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s happened nearly every time I’ve ran straight epi

Very strange
How many times have you run (-)-epi? If it's only a few times, might just be an unfortunate coincidence. If it's several times, then I'd start thinking about other possible factors...maybe enhanced endurance -> higher training volume?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering a full dose of Re1gn has 1g agmatine I imagine they planned for this!
Personally I use 1 scoop Re1gn, 1 scoop Insane Veinz (has 1250mg agmatine), and 1 cap Ep1logue pre workout with the other cap somewhere else in the day. Usually first thing in the morning.
Ep1c pumps!!
there is some serious pump chasers out there

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
How many times have you run (-)-epi? If it's only a few times, might just be an unfortunate coincidence. If it's several times, then I'd start thinking about other possible factors...maybe enhanced endurance -> higher training volume?
Maybe 6-7 times. First time in EP1C (OG), every time I ran it I got small injuries

Tested it with EP1C unleashed TD and a week later I would get niggling muscle injuries. Even tested it a few different times and not a coincidence

Now testing out another straight epi product and literally under a week I twinge my back or shoulder just putting clothes on. Tested it 3 times and every time I come off it completely and I get no injuries

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a person who's just gotten back into lifting, this may be affecting me a little differently but my strength has been sky rocketing pretty rapidly despite being in a slight deficit . Been taking for about 2 weeks now.
You must confess.

The whole Olympus Labs operation is just a coverage, you did put together this R&D team for your personal needs :p

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

On the other end of the spectrum, I have always felt more loose on all the (-)-epi products I have used. Joints feel much better, and that in itself plays a part in the increased strength and endurance I experience.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Supplementing anything other then epi? Cause when I take ara... I feel like I suffer from the exact things you are saying.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Supplementing anything other then epi? Cause when I take ara... I feel like I suffer from the exact things you are saying.
Nothing. Literally off all pres, no test booster, etc I’ve tested it on all different occasions and the same consistent issues

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing. Literally off all pres, no test booster, etc I’ve tested it on all different occasions and the same consistent issues
damn man thats a shame.. personally i would keep in mind the point of diminishing returns.. if you feel like more harm then good is being causes the product may not be for you. In your case that would only make me further excited for triumph :)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
damn man thats a shame.. personally i would keep in mind the point of diminishing returns.. if you feel like more harm then good is being causes the product may not be for you. In your case that would only make me further excited for triumph :)
Going to try out ep1louge (got two bottles)

I’ve never tried triumph!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe 6-7 times. First time in EP1C (OG), every time I ran it I got small injuries

Tested it with EP1C unleashed TD and a week later I would get niggling muscle injuries. Even tested it a few different times and not a coincidence

Now testing out another straight epi product and literally under a week I twinge my back or shoulder just putting clothes on. Tested it 3 times and every time I come off it completely and I get no injuries
That's super weird. And no change in training? Is it muscle stuff or joint stuff or what?

Going to try out ep1louge (got two bottles)

I’ve never tried triumph!
I cannot imagine that Tr1umph would have anything in it that would bother your joints. On the other hand, it should help with strength, recovery, and fullness (over time, it's not an acute supplement), and the new one will have natural anabolic properties.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
EP1LOGUE Q&A

That's super weird. And no change in training? Is it muscle stuff or joint stuff or what?
It’s like tendon injuries (tendinitis) I have to go to deep tissue every time and they always are astonished to feel how tight the muscles are. My joints are absolutely fine though which makes it even weirder lol

TRIUMPH is a little too expensive for shipping for the old triumph due to the weight and size so I never tried any. I am quite interested in it though because everyone raves on about it.

I’m definitely pumped to try EP1LOUGE though. The only product that has epi in it (FD2) never gave me these tendon issues

Goldigger

Awards
Waiting for this to hit the UK, guessing it will be JWsupplements then predator. But question is when.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Interested in this product as a natty anabolic and also future releases from OL.

Re1gn will be the next pre workout i will try to see how it compares or possibly replaces Meso or Dust due to heat with DMAA.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 of my OL Stack - Various Pre's (including Re1gn), Ep1logue, & Endur3.
Guys... ep1logue is so sick! 2 pills pre workout with some white floods and the pumps hurt like crazy it felt so good lol Last time I had hurtful pumps I was on x-gels (around 6 weeks in) This was only Day 1! I hit back and shoulders. Immediately I can feel the mind muscle connection with lats while doing t-bar rows and immediate pump. Thin pullover hoodie fit like a damn underarmour haha. The pump did go down about 10-15 min post workout. Excited for the next 8 weeks of this sh1t

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does this require pct?
Not only does it not require a PCT, but several people are reporting using it during PCT and having their PCT go nearly as well as their cycle itself. So it's a great addition to PCT or also could be used while you're off to maintain strength and body composition.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
awesome product, wicked pumps. be sure to try it out. 3 days in and Im loving it

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback, based on more i will be interested in trying this out once nutriverse gets some stock in.

Probably for for some Re1gn and this and stack them both.