Ecdysterone - Any fans here?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG? I think it was basically cyclodextrin and ecdy at a high extraction rate along with a few other things. Its somewhere online but seeing as how their ghenerate didnt do anything for me, i didnt wana try another sublingual.
I've never used LG.. But I've taken a lot of diff ecdy products and they've all worked. Some better then others... Needless to say I might just react very well to
Ecdy. As far as LG goes, if the price is right I shall try it...

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Ecdy works very gradually, I didn't really notice the effects even with my daily mirror checks until I saw pictures of myself from a few weeks apart. This is also btw after being sick and having to wake up earlier to workout for a new job. Ghenerate worked wonders for my sleep, I never really responded to things like powerfull and sometimes got worse sleep but nothing was as consistent or cheap as ghenerate.

And yet i can't use either because I have canker sores under my tongue. Lady Irony you are a fickle wench.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
And yet i can't use either because I have canker sores under my tongue. Lady Irony you are a fickle wench.
Russian Star is in the final steps of re-preparing his notes and posting about how to prepare sterile water-based injectable Ecdy.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Russian Star is in the final steps of re-preparing his notes and posting about how to prepare sterile water-based injectable Ecdy.
I gotta find his log and check it out! Sounds legit !

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I gotta find his log and check it out! Sounds legit !
Well he said he was going to post this a few months ago, but I just got in touch with him and he said he received his journals and is now organizing everything. So lets keep our fingers crossed!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well he said he was going to post this a few months ago, but I just got in touch with him and he said he received his journals and is now organizing everything. So lets keep our fingers crossed!
They're crossed

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can someone please explain why wiki- has this on their site

Clearly, more research is needed to determine the significance of the effects of 20-hydroxyecdysone in mammals and how they affect the safety profile of 20-hydroxyecdysone when it is taken as a dietary supplement by humans. 20-hydroxyecdysone is still considered a steroid "hormone" and may cause side effects that normal steroids produce.

Are they out of their ****ing minds?!?!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
someone mentioned Tonvara for Turkesterone...same source as Thermolife E-Bol but in 100mg capsules,but its not cheap! Tonvara recommends 4 caps per day for BBers. Thats about $100 per month.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
someone mentioned Tonvara for Turkesterone...same source as Thermolife E-Bol but in 100mg capsules,but its not cheap! Tonvara recommends 4 caps per day for BBers. Thats about $100 per month.
These two products are truly identical in extract?

Compare that $100 a month to Thermolife's E-Bol at 15mg per serving I believe! E-Bol would be more than an entire AAS cycle, for ONE month.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Compare that $100 a month to Thermolife's E-Bol at 15mg per serving I believe! E-Bol would be more than an entire AAS cycle, for ONE month.
AAS are way cheaper then supps!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
"Why do I not have a surprised feeling?" (Alpha Dog, UP)

What are these AAS you speak of ;)

I have been researching Turkesterone since my last post, and a certain e-auction site has several bottles from Thailand and UK for $7-10 a bottle (not $38-60 advertised on every other domestic USA e-tailer I saw when I Google'd).

The sellers have positive feedback and claim it comes with the Tonvara certificate of authenticity, and one even has a BOGO offer at the unreal $7 a bottle price. How is this possible?

Usually when someone sounds too good to be true it is... I don't even know where to go from here. If 60%HPLC @ 500mg/capsule x 60caps can be had for $7 a bottle, I'm still confused how this trumps 98+%HPLC beta-Ecdy sold by other companies (and how does Sabinsa beat any/all of these companies)?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established

supposedly the same extract from the same source...but 5x the turk per dose in Tonvara's for twice the $. Do the other goodies in e-bol make up for the small Turk dose..does the higher dose in Tonvara's justify the higher price tag..is Turkesterone in general even worth the high asking price..definitely takes $ to experiment and figure it out.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
"Why do I not have a surprised feeling?" (Alpha Dog, UP)

What are these AAS you speak of ;)

I have been researching Turkesterone since my last post, and a certain e-auction site has several bottles from Thailand and UK for $7-10 a bottle (not $38-60 advertised on every other domestic USA e-tailer I saw when I Google'd).

The sellers have positive feedback and claim it comes with the Tonvara certificate of authenticity, and one even has a BOGO offer at the unreal $7 a bottle price. How is this possible?

Usually when someone sounds too good to be true it is... I don't even know where to go from here. If 60%HPLC @ 500mg/capsule x 60caps can be had for $7 a bottle, I'm still confused how this trumps 98+%HPLC beta-Ecdy sold by other companies (and how does Sabinsa beat any/all of these companies)?
I contacted Tonvara regarding various extracts of Turkesterone on the market and this is what I was told..

"We are aware of the so-called 40% Turkesterone from China. We have had several batches tested and it almost invariably contains only small quantities of low grade ecdysterone with no Turkesterone and sometimes does not even contain ecdysterone or even any trace of phytoecdysteroids.
Ours is the genuine product direct from the only place in the world where it is produced, the Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances (ICPS) in Uzbekistan.
Our tablets contain 100mg of Ajuga Turkestanica Extract which comprises of a guaranteed 10% Turkesterone, which is as high as it is currently commercially possible to extract in genuine products, plus 10% ecdysterone and smaller quantities of many other beneficial phytoecdysteroids.
We are one of only two official suppliers of this product worldwide and we absolutely guarantee its quality."

Assuming the above is true, anyone claiming to have a 40% extract is lying. In fact anything outside of Tonvara or Thermolife isnt even real.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I contacted Tonvara regarding various extracts of Turkesterone on the market and this is what I was told..
"We are aware of the so-called 40% Turkesterone from China. We have had several batches tested and it almost invariably contains only small quantities of low grade ecdysterone with no Turkesterone and sometimes does not even contain ecdysterone or even any trace of phytoecdysteroids.
Ours is the genuine product direct from the only place in the world where it is produced, the Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances (ICPS) in Uzbekistan.
Our tablets contain 100mg of Ajuga Turkestanica Extract which comprises of a guaranteed 10% Turkesterone, which is as high as it is currently commercially possible to extract in genuine products, plus 10% ecdysterone and smaller quantities of many other beneficial phytoecdysteroids.
We are one of only two official suppliers of this product worldwide and we absolutely guarantee its quality."
Assuming the above is true, anyone claiming to have a 40% extract is lying. In fact anything outside of Tonvara or Thermolife is inferior quality if even real at all.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed :(

BUT, you cannot discount the deleterious effects (sometimes long term) from gear when discussing this ;)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established

BUT, you cannot discount the deleterious effects (sometimes long term) from gear when discussing this ;)
..and I also agree with you..I'll pay handsomely for 20% of the gains without sides, and keeping those gains without worrying about PCT. if I can gain a tad of muscle while not shedding even 1 strand of scalp hair, Id pay whatever I have to.:dance:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
supposedly the same extract from the same source...but 5x the turk per dose in Tonvara's for twice the $. Do the other goodies in e-bol make up for the small Turk dose..does the higher dose in Tonvara's justify the higher price tag..is Turkesterone in general even worth the high asking price..definitely takes $ to experiment and figure it out.
I'm so........... confused. Ha, I found it for what looked like $10 a bottle on an auction website, but turns out it was a ploy, and it wasn't advertised correctly in dollars :(

ECDY - how I love thee!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Assuming the above is true, anyone claiming to have a 40% extract is lying. In fact anything outside of Tonvara or Thermolife isnt even real.
I'm going to rep you for this, thanks a lot. Was Tonvara referring to Thermolife as the only other producer, or does Thermolife also buy theirs from a factory/facility and have it bottled (because I have seen other products claiming the same constituents as Ebol online).

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
All in all... I am curious if anyone is able to compile a repository here of the varying Ecdy and beta-Ecdy forms and extracts offered by leading companies and their differences and benefits?

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
not to mention the skin protection benefits and cartilage strengthening effects... ergo-log's got a bunch of info

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've never used AAS.... Just been looking :) I love ecdy o so much!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outstanding, what's the name of that ecdy product you're using? How's it working for you?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to rep you for this, thanks a lot. Was Tonvara referring to Thermolife as the only other producer, or does Thermolife also buy theirs from a factory/facility and have it bottled (because I have seen other products claiming the same constituents as Ebol online).
Tonvara didnt say who the other supplier was..an educated guess is its Thermolife as they have right on their label "Imported Directly From The Institute Of The Chemistry Of Plant Substances, Academy Of Sciences, Republic Of Uzbekistan". There may be some sellers on eBay claiming such a thing in their write up but for a company to falsely put such a bold statement on the product label is asking for trouble. Real Turk also isnt going to cost you $9 a bottle. That stuff is pricey.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Tonvara didnt say who the other supplier was..an educated guess is its Thermolife as they have right on their label "Imported Directly From The Institute Of The Chemistry Of Plant Substances, Academy Of Sciences, Republic Of Uzbekistan". There may be some sellers on eBay claiming such a thing in their write up but for a company to falsely put such a bold statement on the product label is asking for trouble. Real Turk also isnt going to cost you $9 a bottle. That stuff is pricey.
:deal: Tears.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding, what's the name of that ecdy product you're using? How's it working for you?
It's called FREE REIGN... it's one of those rare products that is working so well, I am disappointed due to its price tag and limited availability online. The label is proprietary, which I've expressed high discontent with in the past, but based on my favorable experiences with ROGUE I thought I would at least give this a fair shot being that it include my single favorite OTC compound and lists an unusually high extract yield on the label.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
It's called FREE REIGN... it's one of those rare products that is working so well, I am disappointed due to its price tag and limited availability online. The label is proprietary, which I've expressed high discontent with in the past, but based on my favorable experiences with ROGUE I thought I would at least give this a fair shot being that it include my single favorite OTC compound and lists an unusually high extract yield on the label.
Free Reign by SDN? Isnt that a test booster?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Free Reign by SDN? Isnt that a test booster?
Yes, technically - that is how it is marketed. It fits into my current program leading into my January planned cycle, as a Bridge I guess you could say - but, it DOES include Ecdy, and Humanofort, which I am still researching :)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Yes, technically - that is how it is marketed. It fits into my current program leading into my January planned cycle, as a Bridge I guess you could say - but, it DOES include Ecdy, and Humanofort, which I am still researching :)
Humanfort gets a few good reviews..sounds like a solid product.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Humanfort gets a few good reviews..sounds like a solid product.
Ive heard more negative reviews about humanfort then good...but i havent researched it too much

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second this. GHenerate, for me was nothing more than a tasty spray at the end of the day.

I got it with the Natabolic Kit and it worked out cheaper than buying it seperately so I didn't mind. I had vivid dreams for a week and then nothing at all. I took days off, as well as trying a couple of weeks without missing a dose. Double dosing in the evenings instead of 6 sprays twice. Nothing seems to work with it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard more negative reviews about humanfort then good...but i havent researched it too much
Same here... I really haven't dug in and conducted my usual hours of vetting regarding the pre-purchase procedure I commit myself to before hitting the "Buy Now" button. I just always investigate and give a fair chance to nearly any Ecdy product, and with FREE REIGN being produced in the USA, having such a high standardized content yield, and being made by a company that already went above my expectations with another product - it was worth a shot... especially as my PCT/BRIDGE comes to a close.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Sirovi's "humanatest" has a high ecdy content..IF ecdy works this may the one to get...also a pretty good dose of humanfort as well

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Sirovi's "humanatest" has a high ecdy content..IF ecdy works this may the one to get...also a pretty good dose of humanfort as well
60 servings, 1 serving yields:
40mg ecdy(99%)
150mg humanofort
500mg tribulus

E-bol= 75 servings and 1 serving yields
110mg ecdy(95%)
20mg turk
20mg 25-r
333mg red ginseng
333mg vit C
and some ashwhaganda + ionol

i really dont think anything can beat e-bol's ingredient profile, plus it can be had for $40, the other one looked like it was in the $50 range

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
40mg ecdy(99%)
150mg humanofort
500mg tribulus

110mg ecdy(95%)
20mg turk
20mg 25-r
333mg red ginseng
333mg vit C

i really dont think anything can beat e-bol's ingredient profile, plus it can be had for $40, the other one looked like it was in the $50 range
I found E-Bol online for $39 online (it must be the original version with 6MU in it, which I found in bulk from a powder supplier and almost bought earlier this year since I remembered the success I had on Ergo-Pharm's version years ago!). I have been begging NTBM to release an Ecdy product; something borne of a company I already use and full trust - would be a Godsend.

Until then, I am going to continue researching, using FREE REIGN, and hopefully preparing an injectible cycle based on Russian's previous experiences.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
40mg ecdy(99%)
150mg humanofort
500mg tribulus

110mg ecdy(95%)
20mg turk
20mg 25-r
333mg red ginseng
333mg vit C

Tonvara's "TrueTurk" is probably the most powerful turk supp out there.... Id take them over E-Bol...also I wasnt referring to Turk in the post you quoted..just ecdy,which 110mg of 95% doesnt necessarily sound better then 40% at 99% extract.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I found E-Bol online for $39 online (it must be the original version with 6MU in it, which I found in bulk from a powder supplier and almost bought earlier this year since I remembered the success I had on Ergo-Pharm's version years ago!). I have been begging NTBM to release an Ecdy product; something borne of a company I already use and full trust - would be a Godsend.

Until then, I am going to continue researching, using FREE REIGN, and hopefully preparing an injectible cycle based on Russian's previous experiences.
right..I dont think that e-bol is the new improved

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Tonvara's "TrueTurk" is probably the most powerful turk supp out there.... Id take them over E-Bol...also I wasnt referring to Turk in the post you quoted..just ecdy,which 110mg of 95% doesnt necessarily sound better then 40% at 99% extract.
I simply don't understand the differences and the meaning of all the varying percentiles. In an instance like this, without a something visual such as a bar graph or compiled list in ascending order, I just don't computer.

right..I dont think that e-bol is the new improved
Thanks. Have you ever tried 6MU? It was very profound when I ran a few bottles of it around six years ago, LOVED it.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I simply don't understand the differences and the meaning of all the varying percentiles. In an instance like this, without a something visual such as a bar graph or compiled list in ascending order, I just don't computer.

Thanks. Have you ever tried 6MU? It was very profound when I ran a few bottles of it around six years ago, LOVED it.

yeah, I hear you there.. a chemist could explain it better..but I did read something not long ago about there being a big difference between a 95 and 99% extract..I dont know how big, but Im sure its not like saying 95mg of a 95% extract is equal to 91mg of 99% extract. :147:

Nope...never did get to try 6-methyluracil..I wouldnt mind giving it a go in bulk..the few products that offer it in a blend dont seem like high enough doses (in fact thats my problem with the new improved E-Bol. They offer a high quality Turk but only 20mg per dose. Not nearly enough to do anything. Tonvara recommends 400mg daily. Try taking enough E-Bol to match that dose..try taking even half. ):-O

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A cheeky review of 6-MU please? One of the smaller bulk powder suppliers sells it but I have never tried it. I always don't know anyone who has tried it or read any literature on it either.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
...in fact thats my problem with the new improved E-Bol. They offer a high quality Turk but only 20mg per dose. Not nearly enough to do anything. Tonvara recommends 400mg daily. Try taking enough E-Bol to match that dose..try taking even half. ):-O
What you said above just sealed the deal for me, permanently, on using or entertaining the thought to purchase E-Bol. I am very thankful for your explanation, it makes great sense and I won't forget it in the future as the time comes once again months from now to construct my next PCT and BRIDGE.

Aside from your already mentioned dosage revelation, Tonvara recommending 400mg/day could even be argued as a conservative estimate put forth by a company in smaller-than-optimal amounts to circumvent any cost complaints or possible lawsuits.

If financial means presented themselves... I would always proceed cycles with mega-dosages of Tonvara paired with ArA and HCGenerate. Unfortunately, I live in Realityville, where financial restraints and responsibility reign supreme over the landscape of life.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
What you said above just sealed the deal for me, permanently, on using or entertaining the thought to purchase E-Bol. I am very thankful for your explanation, it makes great sense and I won't forget it in the future as the time comes once again months from now to construct my next PCT and BRIDGE.

Aside from your already mentioned dosage revelation, Tonvara recommending 400mg/day could even be argued as a conservative estimate put forth by a company in smaller-than-optimal amounts to circumvent any cost complaints or possible lawsuits.

If financial means presented themselves... I would always proceed cycles with mega-dosages of Tonvara paired with ArA and HCGenerate. Unfortunately, I live in Realityville, where financial restraints and responsibility reign supreme over the landscape of life.
No problem (although some might argue that E-Bol has other "goodies" besides Turkesterone, but IMOP Turk is the "meat-n-potatoes" of compounds in this category so we need a decent dose of the MAIN ingredient.) you can even do half the dose of Tonvara's TrueTurk ( 200mg) for half the money which puts you in the same price range as E-Bol but still getting WAY more Turk for the price.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
No problem (although some might argue that E-Bol has other "goodies" besides Turkesterone, but IMOP Turk is the "meat-n-potatoes" of compounds in this category so we need a decent dose of the MAIN ingredient.) you can even do half the dose of Tonvara's TrueTurk ( 200mg) for half the money which puts you in the same price range as E-Bol but still getting WAY more Turk for the price.
Well said and irrefutable in my opinion (bolded above).

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
so turk > standard ecdy? i was kinda looking for whatever had the highest ecdy content but i guess this changes things. either way my libido is really high on E-bol starting at about a week into it. i know its not a test booster, but thats what i noticed so far.

but also based on the % extract idea, these cheaper 60% ecdy exctracts would be pretty much garbage? i guess its a good thing i didnt buy a bunk of bulk powder to play with.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
so turk > standard ecdy? i was kinda looking for whatever had the highest ecdy content but i guess this changes things. either way my libido is really high on E-bol starting at about a week into it. i know its not a test booster, but thats what i noticed so far.

but also based on the % extract idea, these cheaper 60% ecdy exctracts would be pretty much garbage? i guess its a good thing i didnt buy a bunk of bulk powder to play with.
I'd like to know more about this too, as I have often looked into that bulk powder supplied on two specific websites. I do know that 99% Ecdy costs $1,360 per kilogram.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a shopping cart full on some bulk ecdy.. It's cheap so I was thinking of using it like creatine but I might take a pass after reading this post.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My libido is always thru the roof when I'm on animal Mstak I know it's not only ecdy but also methoxy and Turk.