Ecdysterone - Any fans here?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have a shopping cart full on some bulk ecdy.. It's cheap so I was thinking of using it like creatine but I might take a pass after reading this post.
Give it a day or so and see what else surfaces here in this thread. I'm also wondering if the cost savings will make up for the reduction in extract purity.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give it a day or so and see what else surfaces here in this thread. I'm also wondering if the cost savings will make up for the reduction in extract purity.
I was also planning on taking it with bulk methoxy and 5,7-dihdroxyflavone.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
so turk > standard ecdy? i was kinda looking for whatever had the highest ecdy content but i guess this changes things. either way my libido is really high on E-bol starting at about a week into it. i know its not a test booster, but thats what i noticed so far.

but also based on the % extract idea, these cheaper 60% ecdy exctracts would be pretty much garbage? i guess its a good thing i didnt buy a bunk of bulk powder to play with.
I'd say you'd have to mega dose the 60% extracts to get comparable results of the higher extracts...basically going through an entire bottle a week..essentially destroying whatever savings you thought you were getting...and maybe causing stomach upset from eating all that "dirt".
Turk is also several times stronger than ecdy..something like 20x stronger...but a good sublingual ecdy like LG Science Sub Sterone might come close..hoping they ever release it on a large scale.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought methoxy was proven to be bunk?
I know that it's in animal Mstak and I know I always get results. But there's also is Turk and ecdy so maybe the methoxy gives nothing and I'm just noticing the Turk and ecdy.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A cheeky review of 6-MU please? One of the smaller bulk powder suppliers sells it but I have never tried it. I always don't know anyone who has tried it or read any literature on it either.
Bump this for Outstanding. The only 6-MU supplements I found seem to have been and gone?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ever run it that high?
Isn't that uber expensive?
What results did you get?

Methoxy works in high enough doses..800mg and up. Most companies dont put enough in to do any good

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever run it that high?
Isn't that uber expensive?
What results did you get?
I just started a week ago..taking SciFit's brand "Methoxy 500 EX" @2,000 mg daily. Too early to tell but it is giving me mad pumps that last all day. 120 count bottle of 500mg cost about forty.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methoxy works in high enough doses..800mg and up. Most companies dont put enough in to do any good
Animal Mstak is a prob blend 750 mg of in the following order
Ecdy
Methoxy
Turk
Sitosterol

I've also alway take M stak with universal nutrition Iso-stak which has 100 mg of methoxy and 25 mg of ecdy. I take 3-5 servings of that so I'm prob getting about 500-800 grams of methoxy.

Can't say for sure Bc the stupid prob blend of Mstak.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started a week ago..taking SciFit's brand "Methoxy 500 EX" @2,000 mg daily. Too early to tell but it is giving me mad pumps that last all day. 120 count bottle of 500mg cost about forty.
You can get bulk methoxy for dirt cheap. Not sure what the quality is...

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Ecdy
Methoxy
Turk
Sitosterol

I've also alway take M stak with universal nutrition Iso-stak which has 100 mg of methoxy and 25 mg of ecdy. I take 3-5 servings of that so I'm prob getting about 500-800 grams of methoxy.

in your case you may be reaching an effective dose..methoxy along with other supps wrongfully lose credibility because of too low amounts in products.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I agree! Damn the prob blend!!
yeah, supp companies think(or maybe just want us to think) that if you put lots of stuff in ineffective amounts in a product, that magical synergy will take place, and a dozen low dose things will make *1 good thing*.:sick:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's an effective dose of Turk? 400mgs a day? If so it's about 100$ for a 50 day run. Which is the max I'll spend on a 50 day run :)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
What's an effective dose of Turk? 400mgs a day? If so it's about 100$ for a 50 day run. Which is the max I'll spend on a 50 day run :)
direct quote from Tonvara.."A daily dose of four capsules during a high protein diet cycle* is recommended for bodybuilders intending to gain muscle mass and a daily dose of two capsules is recommended for athletes wishing to improve their speed properties".

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
direct quote from Tonvara.."A daily dose of four capsules during a high protein diet cycle* is recommended for bodybuilders intending to gain muscle mass and a daily dose of two capsules is recommended for athletes wishing to improve their speed properties".
I just noticed it's listed in pounds not USC holy sh!t that's expensive! Umm but I'm so gonna order some lol

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed it's listed in pounds not USC holy sh!t that's expensive! Umm but I'm so gonna order some lol
Yeah its more like $100 for a 30 day run..the real thing aint cheap

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
bro definetly let us know how that stuff works out for you!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
bro definetly let us know how that stuff works out for you!
will do...Im not expecting prohormone like results but I wanted some kind of results with negative sides..so far Im liking how I feel on this.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if you do end up getting some, id be interested in hearing how it compares to E-bol. for over double the price, id hope it blows it out of the water and feels like some prohormone cycle :p

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Sirovi's "humanatest" has a high ecdy content..IF ecdy works this may the one to get...also a pretty good dose of humanfort as well
Sounds a lot like FREE REIGN! I am really liking FR so far... we shall see. Maybe you or I should open a new thread on H-fort?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'd say you'd have to mega dose the 60% extracts to get comparable results of the higher extracts...basically going through an entire bottle a week..essentially destroying whatever savings you thought you were getting...and maybe causing stomach upset from eating all that "dirt".
Turk is also several times stronger than ecdy..something like 20x stronger...but a good sublingual ecdy like LG Science Sub Sterone might come close..hoping they ever release it on a large scale.
S-Cop... I would go with this gent's directive in your Ecdy pursuits.

I am sorry I led you astray, I was only doing surface research and not focusing on quality or potency when I recommended the website, only relaying some information about a great price point I had discovered.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
WOW look at this! :) I LOVE when then happens... I step away for just long enough to grab some Z's and make my way back to my cubicle padded desk, and THIS is what I come back to - engaging conversation with excellent participation and science injected throughout!

I know that it's in animal Mstak and I know I always get results. But there's also is Turk and ecdy so maybe the methoxy gives nothing and I'm just noticing the Turk and ecdy.
SAME HERE... I doubt I will EVER use M-Stak again though, but I have said many times that it was an irreplaceable aspect of my BEST EVER all natural 'cycle.' As I 'evolve' and become more involved in the inner-workings of the industry, I realize more and more companies are succumbing to focusing solely on profit margins, and proprietary blends are both misleading and at times outright skewed.

Interesting... my ideal plan was to take ArA, Ecdy, and Methoxy all in unison.

Bump this for Outstanding. The only 6-MU supplements I found seem to have been and gone?
I did see bulk offered from an overseas (I live in America) website, but after shipping it wasn't viable for me. I truly did enjoy it though when I ran it years ago, and would NOT hesitate to try it once more.

I also contemplated trying this... and of course especially their Ecdy-300 product; but was VERY turned off when my emails to the company were blatantly ignored and they don't feel the consumer (the PAYING customer who is the lifeblood of their business) has a right to know what contest Ecdy they're spending their money on!

Ecdy
Methoxy
Turk
Sitosterol

It has always been my contention that with enough financial resources, any knowledgeable dedicated athlete could achieve results approaching that of lazy haphazard steroid-enhanced athletes.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about getting Ecdy-300 as well...the big bottle..dose 4 caps a day. Its affordable so why not..2 bad about their customer service though..still their methoxy seems legit.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about getting Ecdy-300 as well...the big bottle..dose 4 caps a day. Its affordable so why not..2 bad about their customer service though..still their methoxy seems legit.
Buuuuut.... just to play devil's advocate here, with the great in-depth discussion citing the huge importance of extract and pureness, wouldn't it be irresponsible to invest invest in a product that explicitly REFUSES to offer basic information regarding their one primary ingredient!?

I believe any discerning athlete would be doing themselves a huge disservice and throwing money into the winds of uncertainty placing their confidence and capital into the hands of an organization that withholds basic information that is of utmost paramount importance.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna skip the bulk ecdy and go with Turk. I'm going to use it at 2 caps a day then build up to four and note the results as I go.

I will use Mstak again!! I found a site that offers it for 22$ and I ordered 20 cans (free shipping)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna skip the bulk ecdy and go with Turk. I'm going to use it at 2 caps a day then build up to four and note the results as I go.

I will use Mstak again!! I found a site that offers it for 22$ and I ordered 20 cans (free shipping)
o.0 <$400... you much be rich

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Buuuuut.... just to play devil's advocate here, with the great in-depth discussion citing the huge importance of extract and pureness, wouldn't it be irresponsible to invest invest in a product that explicitly REFUSES to offer basic information regarding their one primary ingredient!?

I believe any discerning athlete would be doing themselves a huge disservice and throwing money into the winds of uncertainty placing their confidence and capital into the hands of an organization that withholds basic information that is of utmost paramount importance.
lol..true..falling victim to the cheap price tag (as we all do sometime)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

I do offer full refunds on my guidance ;)

Please keep the forum goers and readership abreast of your experiences as they develop my friend.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
yea I am definately interested in your results! I am contemplating on either trying a high dose of the ecdy or maybe some turk dunno yet!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do offer full refunds on my guidance ;)

Please keep the forum goers and readership abreast of your experiences as they develop my friend.
It's gonna be awhile... I have another sponsored log starting once the one I'm doing now is over. The only downer to getting free supps; not stacking them lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fellas - 8 pages? Can anyone summarize all of this please! LOL

WHAT is the best ECD product gleened from this 8 page thread and at what doses? Thanks ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fellas - 8 pages? Can anyone summarize all of this please! LOL

WHAT is the best ECD product gleened from this 8 page thread and at what doses? Thanks ;)
Good point

I'm thinking pure Turk, ebol and free reign.

Other thoughts?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
If you want pure Turkesterone (the most powerful) -Tovara's "TrueTurk" @400mg a day.
other decent ecdy products are E-Bol, Humanatest..LG Science "Sub Sterone" will be really good if/when released

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this mean we have to stop talking about ecdysterone? :(

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good point

I'm thinking pure Turk, ebol and free reign.

Other thoughts?
LOLOL..........:D

If you want pure Turkesterone (the most powerful) -Tovara's "TrueTurk" @400mg a day.
other decent ecdy products are E-Bol, Humanatest..LG Science "Sub Sterone" will be really good if/when released
Thanks brother ;)
Only problem? Couldnt find it via google search

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
LOLOL..........:D

Thanks brother ;)
Only problem? Couldnt find it via google search
which couldnt you find? The LG product isnt available right now. They released a limited supply a few months back...the Turk you can pm for the link

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just an edit... only because I have been Goolging, not because I don't also make a MILLION mistakes while typing, but it's "Tonvara True Turkesterone." :)

*I found 240 tabs for $99 pounds online... which according to Google Currency Converter is (be right back).................. $152 (plus shipping). Also, there is a 5% discount taken at the card for orders $99 pounds and above, British Pounds I presume. So, how long would that last at both 400 AND 600mg/day?

PS: Monkey wrench... while researching the website, I found out they also produce something called Super Ecdy, which might be something close to the EcdyMorph 99% Extract used in FREE REIGN? I'm going to keep reading and see what the differences are. Still wish someone domestic offered these products for a nice price. The website suggests to STACK the two, which is interesting, in order to synergize the power of both and augment their overall anabolic potential. BUT it appears obvious even by their own wording that so-called "Super Ecdy" isn't so super at all, as it is the Chinese so-called 40% "turkesterone" produced from Rhaponticum Carthamoides (aka Russian Leuzea)! So, on their True Turk page they vilify this extract, and then sell it with the misleading exaggerated name "Super" Ecdy on another page, and go on to explain the true power of both taken in unison will yield greatest results?

YEAH... ECDY... FOR ALL YOUR WONDROUS GOOD... YOU'RE AN ANNOYING ADDITIVE!! Just give me something with the full spectrum of whatever anabolic potentiating properties have been uncovered, and I'll give you my credit card information. IS THIS SO HARD?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know anything about 25-r? its been in a few products and its in iforces product fadogia-500 dosed at 125mg/cap and 90 caps will be ~$15 for the new years sale. From what i gather its a plant sterol similar to ecdy. Also its in E-bol at low dosages. worth it?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know anything about 25-r? its been in a few products and its in iforces product fadogia-500 dosed at 125mg/cap and 90 caps will be ~$15 for the new years sale. From what i gather its a plant sterol similar to ecdy. Also its in E-bol at low dosages. worth it?
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now.... back to....

Just an edit... only because I have been Goolging, not because I don't also make a MILLION mistakes while typing, but it's "Tonvara True Turkesterone." :)

*I found 240 tabs for $99 pounds online... which according to Google Currency Converter is (be right back).................. $152 (plus shipping). Also, there is a 5% discount taken at the card for orders $99 pounds and above, British Pounds I presume. So, how long would that last at both 400 AND 600mg/day?

PS: Monkey wrench... while researching the website, I found out they also produce something called Super Ecdy, which might be something close to the EcdyMorph 99% Extract used in FREE REIGN? I'm going to keep reading and see what the differences are. Still wish someone domestic offered these products for a nice price. The website suggests to STACK the two, which is interesting, in order to synergize the power of both and augment their overall anabolic potential. BUT it appears obvious even by their own wording that so-called "Super Ecdy" isn't so super at all, as it is the Chinese so-called 40% "turkesterone" produced from Rhaponticum Carthamoides (aka Russian Leuzea)! So, on their True Turk page they vilify this extract, and then sell it with the misleading exaggerated name "Super" Ecdy on another page, and go on to explain the true power of both taken in unison will yield greatest results?

YEAH... ECDY... FOR ALL YOUR WONDROUS GOOD... YOU'RE AN ANNOYING ADDITIVE!! Just give me something with the full spectrum of whatever anabolic potentiating properties have been uncovered, and I'll give you my credit card information. IS THIS SO HARD?
HAHAHA, JUST KIDDING MAN (mostly) ;)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, how long would that last at both 400 AND 600mg/day?

Tonvara = 100mg cap

240 caps / 4 = 60 days
240 caps / 6 = 40 days

5mg turk per kg body weight (for a 200lb person) is roughly 4 caps per day.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
So, how long would that last at both 400 AND 600mg/day?

Tonvara = 100mg cap

240 caps / 4 = 60 days
240 caps / 6 = 40 days

5mg turk per kg body weight (for a 200lb person) is roughly 4 caps per day.
I would certainly do 6 caps/day. Thanks for your help by the way. $155 for 6 weeks is almost uncannily outrageous! I won't bore anyone with the details, but lets just say nearly ANY anabolic steroid cycle can be created that can outweigh the above mentioned Ecdy cycle for even less investment - BUT I do of course understand and even agree with the point that's not the point here.

The point is having the ability to impart nitrogen retention and protein synthesis approaching par of that offered by AAS, without any of the side effects or unwanted feedback down regulation associated with synthetic hormone usage.

However... I'm still very curious about the other questions from my earlier post. Although none of these queries will be imminently crucial to have answered until ~May 2011.