DW Off-Season 2012-2013

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks guys. Gonna grow more now that I'm un-employed! This was meal 2 of the day.

2 omega-3 eggs
1 medium avocado
2 chicken sausages (spicy jalapeño)
45gr protein/40gr fat/ <5gr carbs

It was delicious. I saw breezy killin the chicken sausage so I bought a ton. Tastes great! Also got some turkey sausage, breakfasts are going to be huge from now on. I'm sleeping closer to 10hrs and my appetite is unreal, reason it was broken into 2 meals is I had almost zero food!

Pretty pump'd because I bought an entire weeks worth of food for $50! Caught a killer sale on the chicken sausage, $2.59/pack! Each link is 15gr protein/5gr fat/1gr carbs 6 links per pack.
Look up Isernio's chx sausage yummy

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir! Those weren't the deal sausages though :-( but I got 2 packes of the trader joes. Caught my eye and ill get more, i buy my omega eggs from there.

I bought a bunch from WinCo (large retail chain out here). They had the killer sale. Spinach Feta is that flavor, I'll try those 2maro morning
Good deal. I like all the trader joes flavors except the garlic ones...my dog loves them lol.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chicken sausages are awesome. Not worth the purchase unless they are on sale though, lol. :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chicken sausages are awesome. Not worth the purchase unless they are on sale though, lol. :)
They were delicious! Had some more later on.

Well, as my first day of being un-employed has left me a little bloated lol. I don't have much activity. Went grocery shopping and walked to the mail-box, that was it. Thinking some cardio may do me well in the mornings, gets me doing something. Nothing crazy, just a 40min walk or so around the area.

It'll help me make more room for my "breezy breakfasts" :-D

With this inactivity will come less meals also.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No picture but it was a baby breezy breakfast.

6 egg whites
2 omega-3 eggs
2 slices trader Joes bacon
2 pieces chicken sausage
1 medium avocado

Protein:76gr
Carbs <5
Fats: 66gr
Calories:~900

I still have some room for food, had a nice walk this morning. Brainstorming some pro/fat options for tomorrow...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That breakfast sounds delicious. Just double up everything and you're almost there lol. Is that the uncured peppered turkey bacon?

I'm gonna pick up some AP to help keep me on my feet after breakfast. I haven't had a GDA in a couple months and I'm feeling the difference.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That breakfast sounds delicious. Just double up everything and you're almost there lol. Is that the uncured peppered turkey bacon?

I'm gonna pick up some AP to help keep me on my feet after breakfast. I haven't had a GDA in a couple months and I'm feeling the difference.
Nope, not the peppercorn. Was close to doubling it today, didn't eat again for another 6 hours lol. It was filling for sure. Didn't do much of anything today other than my haircut. Cardio 2maro will some am rock climbing, never done it so wish me luck lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet was bad yesterday and today....to say I'm bloated in an understatement. I have a huge pump right now but feel like my eyes are half closed from the bloat. I haven't been drinking much water either

I'm going to try and train tonight but I had forgot I made plans for the afternoon (when I train). If not ill just push everything back a day

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I going to trader joes tomorow after all this about chicken sausage

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Worked up to 720 for 10 on leg press. Such a huge leg pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9MHi8u5zF8

Single leg curls
50x20
60x15
70x10
*35x12
*100x20 partials

Leg press
680x10
700x10
720x10

Hack squats 2 in the hole
315x10
315x10
*225xfailure
*135xfailute
*machine @ failure (bottom 1/2 bottom full)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job with the presses man. 720 for 10 is pretty savage.

The 1.5 rep technique you used for hack squats is no joke too. I tried that with 200 on Smith squats and couldn't get 8 reps...I have a pretty bad video of it that I can post later.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job with the presses man. 720 for 10 is pretty savage.

The 1.5 rep technique you used for hack squats is no joke too. I tried that with 200 on Smith squats and couldn't get 8 reps...I have a pretty bad video of it that I can post later.
At first I thought that said "pretty average" and I thought :sad: lol.

Bro, I made the mistake on smith squats! Ended up with 135 on there like a little b!tch. That was one of my vomit days.

Those leg curls I did today gave me the biggest ham pump, I tried to take a picture but I had some veins running through my hammies. Crazy!

Look forward to the video!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At first I thought that said "pretty average" and I thought :sad: lol.

Bro, I made the mistake on smith squats! Ended up with 135 on there like a little b!tch. That was one of my vomit days.

Those leg curls I did today gave me the biggest ham pump, I tried to take a picture but I had some veins running through my hammies. Crazy!

Look forward to the video!
Haha I just wanted to let you know how unimpressed I was lol.

It was akward enough just trying to squat with the Smith; I kept shuffling my feet around throughout the set.

Nice brotha! Can't say I've ever experienced that.

Hopefully I can get it uploaded without WiFi.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha I just wanted to let you know how unimpressed I was lol.

It was akward enough just trying to squat with the Smith; I kept shuffling my feet around throughout the set.

Nice brotha! Can't say I've ever experienced that.

Hopefully I can get it uploaded without WiFi.
Well, i say thank you hahaha. I used to have to do that with guys I coached. They did some impressive things in the weight room but they're young college kids, gotta keep their egos in check. Then at our weight room final meeting I'd boost their egos, a viscous cycle lol

I shuffled my feet too, I think it's bc they're set at a slight angle? Takes a rep or 7 to get in the right groove haha

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha I stay away from smith squats. It just doesn't feel right

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Worked up to 720 for 10 on leg press. Such a huge leg pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9MHi8u5zF8

Single leg curls
50x20
60x15
70x10
*35x12
*100x20 partials

Leg press
680x10
700x10
720x10

Hack squats 2 in the hole
315x10
315x10
*225xfailure
*135xfailute
*machine @ failure (bottom 1/2 bottom full)
Great work DW!!! I got 590 on LP for 14/10/10 today, I know not big but I'm happy that 3sec neg is killer. Keep it up bud!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well with crappy diet my weight is up a good but but it's mostly water, measure ya aren't really up too much (bad ones)

HyperT2 is keeping my lean, it's pretty awesome! I'm going to keep carbs out of my diet for a few days just to feel better and lose this water. Gyno has flared a little bit and I think the added alcohol/carbohydrate consumption has added to this. Bc of this I had to sleep a little funny last night and now my shoulder is sore.

Lesson to all you guys out there....Beer & carbs in excess are bad mmmkay haha

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Well with crappy diet my weight is up a good but but it's mostly water, measure ya aren't really up too much (bad ones)

HyperT2 is keeping my lean, it's pretty awesome! I'm going to keep carbs out of my diet for a few days just to feel better and lose this water. Gyno has flared a little bit and I think the added alcohol/carbohydrate consumption has added to this. Bc of this I had to sleep a little funny last night and now my shoulder is sore.

Haha I'm right there with you on the bad diet. 258 before bed last night. I don't really drink but I do love me some pizza.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The bolded may be bad but oh it feels so damn good some times!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After 8 weeks it may be time to de-load. Started today and just didn't feel it, joints are a little achy, appetite isn't very big, heart rates been a little elevated and just overall feel a little tight. This weekend probably didn't help anything either
Ha probably not you carb monster! 8 weeks of what though? Keto or MD?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Also DW I'd like your experienced opinion. I posted this ? In my thread but I figured I'd ask you since you've competed b4,

Probably help if I asked the damn question!

After meeting with my coach he said overall I'm a little ahead of schedule, but to bring my chest up a bit, shoulders look good. So do u think I should separate chest and shoulders I'm currently doing them together. Sorry for this hijack bro

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha probably not you carb monster! 8 weeks of what though? Keto or MD?
Um, MD? I put a question mark bc I think I've been on this nutrition since October, or at least a slight variation since then.

Diet will stay consistent. Probably have a "cheat" meal in the evening with a GDA before.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably help if I asked the damn question!

After meeting with my coach he said overall I'm a little ahead of schedule, but to bring my chest up a bit, shoulders look good. So do u think I should separate chest and shoulders I'm currently doing them together. Sorry for this hijack bro

Lol I saw that bud, its all good. If you're training MD. Keep them together! My chest/shoulders have grown awesome over the past 8 weeks

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Um, MD? I put a question mark bc I think I've been on this nutrition since October, or at least a slight variation since then.

Diet will stay consistent. Probably have a "cheat" meal in the evening with a GDA before.
Haha right on man. I figured that's what you were talking about

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log is looking great man keep it up!
Thanks brotha!

4 week update picture! (Since plan was installed) I dropped crabs a little this past week to offset some poor food choices from last weekend and I'm ALMOST back on track. Look a little flat but that's easily fixable ;-)

HyperT2 has been amazing with allowing me to eat and keeping bodyfat under control. I also want to note I am NOT doing versa-1 at the moment. I started it but the way things are going, I decided to hold back on it for a minute. I'm +2lbs from last weigh in, up 4lbs over the past 4 weeks. No noticeable fat gains.

TestPowder+Prime (69protocol)+Hypert2 has been awesome!!!!

image-557691930.jpg

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using test powder 3 scoops workout days And 2 versa one pre workout

Liking it. Haven't caught up. Cliff notes of the log? Lol

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Looking good.bro.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin like a boss bro

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using test powder 3 scoops workout days And 2 versa one pre workout

Liking it. Haven't caught up. Cliff notes of the log? Lol
I've thought about TP intra, haven't pulled the trigger though. How are you liking it this far?

I can give a run down, where you want me to start?!? Lol

Looking good.bro.
Thanks boss! This hyperT2 has been doing a fantastic job with helping to keep me lean. :bigok:

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Also interested in how you guys are liking the test powder i have a jar ill be cracking into as part of pct soon was think about picking another one up

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've thought about TP intra, haven't pulled the trigger though. How are you liking it this far?

I can give a run down, where you want me to start?!? Lol

Thanks boss! This hyperT2 has been doing a fantastic job with helping to keep me lean. :bigok:
Start from beginning ? Lol

I'm going to do test powder with all my pills pre workout tomorrow instead of intra and one scoop post with my pills

Hyper t2 is a good prod man. If I had it I'd stack with Recomp and aav2 and osthole. Hehe I got a ton of powder here to play with

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start from beginning ? Lol
Lol ok so 20 week off-season over over view.

Started IF post contest and added waaaaay too much bodyfat. Started carb cycling and went into a recomp

8 week recomp went very well (included Versa-1) dropped about 2%bf and kept overall body weight the same.

The past 8 weeks I've been slowly adding size with some bf gains but nothing too much, waist is still roughly the same measurement. Diet has been heavier on carbs but timed and using GDA's. I've went carb heavy weekends/2 or 3 days a few times here and there and has helped keep my sanity and add size.

Last 4 weeks have been TestPowder/Prime/HypterT2/ALCAR (amongst staples and pre-workouts)

All told I've added about 15lbs since my weight has steadied (over about 16 weeks) but closer to 40 since I was on stage hehe

How'd I do? Lol

All

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I musta got in on this late. Didnt know you've been on stage man. How'd you do?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome congrats! Have you done more than 1?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice muscles. What's the cut-off for the next weight class?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice muscles. What's the cut-off for the next weight class?
Well novice is only 2 classes usually, 176 below and above. Open is more narrowed.

I'd be a middle weight in the open class, which I believe is 153 to 176.

Light heavy is 176.5-198.

I would love to come in at the very top of middle weight class. That'd mean 176 & shredded glutes, like 3% bf if I made it. If I do a 16 week prep and start with a bodyfat of between 12-15% I think I can do it starting from 225 & 12% (roughly 195lbs lean body mass) take in account water loss and muscle I'm bound to lose it'll make it close, we shall see.