DW Off-Season 2012-2013

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. I outlined my entire 10-12 week plan but I see it didn't post....uuuuugggghhhh

Whatever. I'm loving my new gym, it has a lot of newer "old school" equipment. I hope that makes sense?

Tarted rack deads today from low knee. Did them at the end of my workout, pulled 225 for 10, 3 sets. I felt it in my entire back!

Also, mark it ladies and gents. DW has done abs at least once a week for 6 straight weeks!!!! Could be more I just know it's been at least 6 haha

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Id like.to.see the 10-12 week plan

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heavy partials?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man. Backs lookin thick

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New gym set-up has the possibility for me to add those in next Tuesday. Time to up the volume to 17sets!!!!
Nice brotha. I'm in a new gym as well. You still hitting chest and shoulders together?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice brotha. I'm in a new gym as well. You still hitting chest and shoulders together?
Yep. Workouts take a little longer but my shoulders are destroyed. I can't push as much weight, but I like that. Less chance for injury IMO, Incan really focus on the muscle. I'll admit I was worried about intensity & growth but they're growing just fine.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. Workouts take a little longer but my shoulders are destroyed. I can't push as much weight, but I like that. Less chance for injury IMO, Incan really focus on the muscle. I'll admit I was worried about intensity & growth but they're growing just fine.
Cool, I remember you considering separating them. I've liked splitting them up and adding some ab or calve work at the end of my workout (might add cardio for the first time in over a year), but wonder if I'm missing out. Although, I've been starting with ~4 sets (+2 warm-up) of incline bench on shoulder day, which has been warming up my shoulders pretty well. Good to know they're growing, as I wasn't sure what to expect either.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
DW pm me your email and I'll get this program sent to you I used for my boob growth, lol! Finally got net up and running at the house. I will get this to you as soon as you let me know where to send the info.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW pm me your email and I'll get this program sent to you I used for my boob growth, lol! Finally got net up and running at the house. I will get this to you as soon as you let me know where to send the info.
Awesome, PM on the way. I plan on using this as part of my PL-ish routine to really pack on some lbs. you're awesome Hokie!

Cool, I remember you considering separating them. I've liked splitting them up and adding some ab or calve work at the end of my workout (might add cardio for the first time in over a year), but wonder if I'm missing out. Although, I've been starting with ~4 sets (+2 warm-up) of incline bench on shoulder day, which has been warming up my shoulders pretty well. Good to know they're growing, as I wasn't sure what to expect either.
My DOMS is pretty bad today, with the added volume this week maaaay be the week I split them (also me last week of work so I'll need something to do haha). I'll steal your incline plan if I do end up splitting them.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had an awesome workout today. I had a workout partner so I could add in forces reps and it was amazing. I know the DOMS is gonna be bruuuutal fri/sat.

Going to the doctors next week for a physical, looking forward to my bloods. I have a history of heart disease, HBP & high cholesterol. Given my "keto" based diet, should be interesting. If they're bad, gonna have to tell Casey to gy the AP in the ending machine stocked to the t!ts!!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bi/forearm/elbow bend lol. Is gas'd, so sore. I've mixed up 4 scoops ModernBCAA in my gallon jug so I'll sip on that today, maybe help with recover (I suspect possible dehydration again)

My sleep pattern is really messed up right now. It'll be something like 2-4hrs one night and 10-12 the next, 2-4 hours then 8-10....very irritating. Not to me took probably doing a number on my hormones & recovery. Last night was a 12hr night. I've got to get to the bottom of this

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Rockin a 3xl today bro. Just thought I'd let you know :). I need to hit the mall and grab a couple more. I thought they'd be to baggy for me but this one is fitting pretty nicely.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rockin a 3xl today bro. Just thought I'd let you know :). I need to hit the mall and grab a couple more. I thought they'd be to baggy for me but this one is fitting pretty nicely.
Yeah, looking at those pics the big & tall store maybe in your future with some Taylor made ish. Your shoulders are blowin uuuuup!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didnt finish my workout tonight bc I threw up. I added some intensity and probably will back off or not take in pre-carbs or pre-workout on leg day anymore bc it was just an orange ish, apple smelling liquid lol (pro/carb drink + apple condense)

Supplement outline for the next 6 weeks. I'm taking everything per label recommendations, no funny business here ;-)

SUPPLEMENTS
Lecheek Hyper T2
SNS ALCAR (2 caps/day)
TestPowder
Prime (69 protocol)
Creatine mono (5gr/day)
Purus Labs Condense
Versa-1 (when it gets here)

Diet
High fat/high protein 1st half of workout days
-about 1:1 ratio thru 4 meals

25p/50c 1hr pre-workout & immediately post workout
2 servings Fruity Pebbles When I get home in almond milk

1hr post workout
8-10oz chicken
1/2cup (dry measure) with honey.

50gr protein before bed (no carbs lower fat)

I only eat carbs on workout days and right around my workout. Off days I replace the calories from carbs with fat.

I'm just above 3k/cals a day right now and will add cals accordingly spot between carbs & fat.

I'm done with cardio, lol this hyper T2 and MD intensity has me sweating like a b!tch. Not to mention weight was slightly down this week. As long as I'm staying lean I'll stay away from the cardio.

How was that outline Matty?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Haha that sucks man. The last leg workout that I had carbs and heavy stims before I puked as well.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's brutal! I like to keep the intensity up bc the pumps are awesome. If I'm gonna throw up, I'd rather it not be supplements lol
You just reminded me to cool it with breakfast tomorrow lol. I was dangerously close to throwing up last leg day and its still phase 1.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Sabres are a second half team, and seeing as how they cancelled the first half of the season, give us the cup already!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Just ran across this!subbed.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength was down a bit today? Not real sure why but pump & recovery between sets was phenomenal.

Incline DB Bench (1 sec stretch @ btm, 2 sec squeeze @ top)
90x8
95x8
100x8
105x6

Smith Decline Bench
100x25
120x20
130x15
150x12
-strip to 100xfailure
-strip to 50xfailure

FLat BB bench (2 sec in the hole)
155x6
175x6
185x6
185x6

Pec Minor squeeze
BWx20
BWx19
BWx17
*SuperSet
Cable Chest Press
3 sets til failure.

I did do cardio today. It was pouring and I parked pretty far away so I didn't wanna walk in the rain and get soaked lol. About 25min worth

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Didnt finish my workout tonight bc I threw up. I added some intensity and probably will back off or not take in pre-carbs or pre-workout on leg day anymore bc it was just an orange ish, apple smelling liquid lol (pro/carb drink + apple condense)

Supplement outline for the next 6 weeks. I'm taking everything per label recommendations, no funny business here ;-)

SUPPLEMENTS
Lecheek Hyper T2
SNS ALCAR (2 caps/day)
TestPowder
Prime (69 protocol)
Creatine mono (5gr/day)
Purus Labs Condense

Diet

1hr post workout
8-10oz chicken

I only eat carbs on workout days and right around my workout. Off days I replace the calories from carbs with fat.

I'm just above 3k/cals a day right now and will add cals accordingly spot between carbs & fat.

I'm done with cardio, lol this hyper T2 and MD intensity has me sweating like a b!tch. Not to mention weight was slightly down this week. As long as I'm staying lean I'll stay away from the cardio.

Looks good buddy thanks. im always curious as what your up to.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

SUPPLEMENTS
Lecheek Hyper T2
SNS ALCAR (2 caps/day)
TestPowder
Prime (69 protocol)
Creatine mono (5gr/day)
Purus Labs Condense

Diet

1hr post workout
8-10oz chicken

Looking like a killer stack my man!!!

- Valdez

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, looking at those pics the big & tall store maybe in your future with some Taylor made ish. Your shoulders are blowin uuuuup!
Thanks man. Picked up some new threads today. I get all of my clothes from Champs. Same company as Foot Locker I think.

Looks like a sweet stack that you have there. I'm not sure what I'll dive into after this MST log. Any suggestions?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. Picked up some new threads today. I get all of my clothes from Champs. Same company as Foot Locker I think.

Looks like a sweet stack that you have there. I'm not sure what I'll dive into after this MST log. Any suggestions?
I used to do the same man, then I became a college coach and got the key to the athletic supply room and got a ton of different T's for free lol.

What are your plans bud? You looking to keep putting on weight & strength?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I used to do the same man, then I became a college coach and got the key to the athletic supply room and got a ton of different T's for free lol.

What are your plans bud? You looking to keep putting on weight & strength?

Yeah man. Bigger and Stronger for now. There's always time to cut down the road. I really want to build up my raw strength and start moving some semi serious numbers. I'd like to squat 500, bench 350 again, and deadlift 600. That's my goal for the year.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man. Bigger and Stronger for now. There's always time to cut down the road. I really want to build up my raw strength and start moving some semi serious numbers. I'd like to squat 500, bench 350 again, and deadlift 600. That's my goal for the year.
Those are some serious number brohammer. Well, versa-1 would be a solid foundation to any strength program, a lot of reports of strength gains (including my own) on it. It's natural too, so that's an added bonus!

Valdez and others have good things to say about COP as far as endurance and workout capacity.

Versa-1
COP
Creatine mono
Beta-Alanine
Good pre-workout

Possibly TestPowder or DAA based product
-TestPowder has AI, Prolactin control along with a healthy dose of Agmatine Sulfate & L-Carnitine Tartrate. Depends on budget

Stick around and you can see the TestPowder/Versa-1 stack in action. I don't lift for strength per say but ya gotta lift heavy to look heavy ;-)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Those are some serious number brohammer. Well, versa-1 would be a solid foundation to any strength program, a lot of reports of strength gains (including my own) on it. It's natural too, so that's an added bonus!

Valdez and others have good things to say about COP as far as endurance and workout capacity.

Versa-1
COP
Creatine mono
Beta-Alanine
Good pre-workout

Possibly TestPowder or DAA based product
-TestPowder has AI, Prolactin control along with a healthy dose of Agmatine Sulfate & L-Carnitine Tartrate. Depends on budget

Stick around and you can see the TestPowder/Versa-1 stack in action. I don't lift for strength per say but ya gotta lift heavy to look heavy ;-)

How can I get my hands on some of this Versa-1? I have all of the rest covered, just not in use currently. I've used DAA products in the past and I haven't noticed much at all if anything from them. I ran 2 bottles of Recourse a few months back and it didn't do anything for me but drain my wallet. I am looking to still stay in the realm of natural. Haven't gone into anything hormonal yet and don't intend to for a few more years. I was looking at maybe a divanil based product.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How can I get my hands on some of this Versa-1? I have all of the rest covered, just not in use currently. I've used DAA products in the past and I haven't noticed much at all if anything from them. I ran 2 bottles of Recourse a few months back and it didn't do anything for me but drain my wallet. I am looking to still stay in the realm of natural. Haven't gone into anything hormonal yet and don't intend to for a few more years. I was looking at maybe a divanil based product.
That's a great plan man, longer you can wait the better!

There's the IC release happening Tuesday (1/8) then it'll be a by before it hits retailers.

I've heard good things of divanil. If I'm not mistaken the old Cissus-drol from Generic Labz had some. I really enjoyed that stuff, too bad it's not around anymore. I ran a few bottles but that was back in like 07'? Lol.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
That's a great plan man, longer you can wait the better!

There's the IC release happening Tuesday (1/8) then it'll be a by before it hits retailers.

I've heard good things of divanil. If I'm not mistaken the old Cissus-drol from Generic Labz had some. I really enjoyed that stuff, too bad it's not around anymore. I ran a few bottles but that was back in like 07'? Lol.
Lol I started "working out" kind of in 2007. I started seriously training around 2008.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When did you start training DW?
I started training seriously in the end of 04'. It was all baseball training from oct 2004-june 2011. I did bouts of "bodybuilding" in there but every year from Jan-July it was full pretty much on baseball.

Started moving into bodybuilding the end of 2011.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started training seriously in the end of 04'. It was all baseball training from oct 2004-june 2011. I did bouts of "bodybuilding" in there but every year from Jan-July it was full pretty much on baseball.

Started moving into bodybuilding the end of 2011.
Cool man. I thought you'd been doing it for a while. I started training pretty young for athletics as well...like 95' I think lol. Once high school started it was pretty serious.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My water intake has been severely lacking. I drink a lot around my workout, but I've been achy and bloated with slight GI issues. Def not close to my usual 1.5-2gal mark.

Made sure I hammered water last night/this morning and I have been in the toilet all morning. I think I've lost 7lbs...... Ugh lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Despite my issues this morning I had a stellar workout this evening. I go to the doctors tomorrow for blood work and a physical so hopefully I'm not dying, haha.

Meadow Rows
90x12
100x10
125x10

DB Rows
110x10
110x10
110x10

Stretchers
80x12
85x12
90x12

Neutral Pull down with partner stretch
145x10
145x9
145x8
60 sec stretch after each set

BB shrug
225x12
235x12
245x12
255x12

Rope face pulls
60x12
70x11
80x10

Hypers
3 sets

Heavy Rope Crunches
6 sets 8-12 reps.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work DW. Have you tried pulldowns (not heavy partial) with a stretch while working out solo? I feel like I'm going to be missing out.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Cleared inbox DW

They really need to let you hold on to more messages lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that USP supports our troops go here and help me out DW

- Valdez

rockme

rockme

Awards
Despite my issues this morning I had a stellar workout this evening. I go to the doctors tomorrow for blood work and a physical so hopefully I'm not dying, haha.

Meadow Rows
90x12
100x10
125x10

DB Rows
110x10
110x10
110x10

Stretchers
80x12
85x12
90x12

Neutral Pull down with partner stretch
145x10
145x9
145x8
60 sec stretch after each set

BB shrug
225x12
235x12
245x12
255x12

Rope face pulls
60x12
70x11
80x10

Hypers
3 sets

Heavy Rope Crunches
6 sets 8-12 reps.
Did you buy a training/diet package off meadows from his website? Or are you slapping together your own version based on research gathered? Reason I ask is I just started Mountain Dog training...