Douchebags at the gym...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could separate myself from my phone...I literally panic if I forget it at home...
Haha, I rather lose my wallet than my phone. *knock on wood*

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Ew I hate bbing.com what a weak community full of 16 yr olds yelling "pfft steroids"

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
90% huh.... Pretty high even for made up stats
I wouldn't say it's too high regardless of it being an assumption or not. It's very hard knowing notable physiques that are natty. Even if they claim to be natty, a lot of them aren't. It's a difficult situation.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't say it's too high regardless of it being an assumption or not. It's very hard knowing notable physiques that are natty. Even if they claim to be natty, a lot of them aren't. It's a difficult situation.
I don't understand why it's still such a stigma. I met a guy once and he swore he was natty, but his nuts proved otherwise. *shrugs*

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
I don't understand why it's still such a stigma. I met a guy once and he swore he was natty, but his nuts proved otherwise. *shrugs*
Havnt noticed any testicular shrinkage on any of my ph cycles for some reason. I've also been told I have big balls so idk o.o

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you sure it was only once? Maybe you have cold hands.
Haha, if everything fits in the mouth, it's small. Jkjkjkjk yes, I FELT it just once. I just wanted to see if he was lying. For someone who didn't take anything, he sure had some for me to try if I wanted to.

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
Haha, if everything fits in the mouth, it's small. Jkjkjkjk yes, I FELT it just once. I just wanted to see if he was lying. For someone who didn't take anything, he sure had some for me to try if I wanted to.[/QUOTE. I took SD once and my balls are SWOLE.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Defensiveness is usually a pretty good giveaway lol. If someone ever tells me I'm on steroids I'll be the happiest guy in the world since I don't use them. If you get called out for using roids and you're actually natural that's a HUGE compliment

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it! I don't know if that pic in my above post shows up or not, but that's my answer , lol....
;)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'll show you 50 of my high school athletes that are ripped to shreds. No AAS usage and horrible diet of flamin hot cheetos and candy.

You should slow your bro science roll.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Defensiveness is usually a pretty good giveaway lol. If someone ever tells me I'm on steroids I'll be the happiest guy in the world since I don't use them. If you get called out for using roids and you're actually natural that's a HUGE compliment
When you've been big your whole life it gets old and certain situations are the wrong time for it like the ass hole restaurant manager that accused in front of girlfriends parents, then started asking my girl an hour later when I got up to take a leak.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
When you've been big your whole life it gets old and certain situations are the wrong time for it like the ass hole restaurant manager that accused in front of girlfriends parents, then started asking my girl an hour later when I got up to take a leak.
That's fk'd up.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
People spend way too much time worrying about others and not enough time worrying about themselves. But if you look deep enough into your situation, you can see extreme jealously and envy. So while it sucked, somewhere buried deep is a compliment.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
People spend way too much time worrying about others and not enough time worrying about themselves. But if you look deep enough into your situation, you can see extreme jealously and envy. So while it sucked, somewhere buried deep is a compliment.
Not really they're just observations. I could care less about what people do. I don't take lifting seriously enough to care.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Outside of highschool is totally different man. I was also really athletic and shredded for wrestling and I started weight training and swimming. And I was considered to be in just good shape because everyone else was also in crazy shape. Then everyone got to college and lost it and most of them won't ever get it back again. But yeah, high school, come on man!!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'll show you 50 of my high school athletes that are ripped to shreds. No AAS usage and horrible diet of flamin hot cheetos and candy. You should slow your bro science roll.
In high school I was ripped to shreds lol. Didn't lift weights, smoked weed everyday, did drugs, smoked a pack a day and did nothing but party. Knew a ton of high schoolers that were this way as well. Also I could eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted without gaining a pound. Hell I would eat 6000 calories somedays. Now I'm 28 and if I stray off my diet a little bit I'm ****ed. High schoolers just have really high testosterone levels

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I entered high school at 135 and graduated at 180. Grrrrr**

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I entered high school at 135 and graduated at 180. Grrrrr**
I went in at 195, left at 125- total skinny fat and proceeded to become 200lbs from there and now down to 135...no wonder my thyroid is screwed up! Lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went into high school at 180 lbs of fat and left at 140lbs, lean. Now I'm 200lbs hehe, so much weight fluctuating.
Mine was due to this spiffy burger job I had.
1/2 lb patty with 1 lb pastrami and topping off with onion rings. Makes me want to barf just thinking about it.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went in at 195, left at 125- total skinny fat and proceeded to become 200lbs from there and now down to 135...no wonder my thyroid is screwed up! Lol
That's soooo crazy!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine was due to this spiffy burger job I had. 1/2 lb patty with 1 lb pastrami and topping off with onion rings. Makes me want to barf just thinking about it.
Oh yuck!! Lol I was a little Debbie cake connoisseur!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Mine was due to this spiffy burger job I had. 1/2 lb patty with 1 lb pastrami and topping off with onion rings. Makes me want to barf just thinking about it.
OMG!! I must make this one day for a cheat meal or bulk. Sounds absolutely amazing. Put some baby Swiss, grilled onions, either mayo or thousand island and it would be epic! Drool....

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OMG!! I must make this one day for a cheat meal or bulk. Sounds absolutely amazing. Put some baby Swiss, grilled onions, either mayo or thousand island and it would be epic! Drool....
Haha, yep! That's exactly how I made it!!!! I was such a fatty! Our secret sauce was thousand island lol.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I was 185 like 20% bf lol. I played rugby so I didn't care until I blew out my acl/mcl/meniscus...

Then I played the following year at 150 lbs...

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
In high school I was ripped to shreds lol. Didn't lift weights, smoked weed everyday, did drugs, smoked a pack a day and did nothing but party. Knew a ton of high schoolers that were this way as well. Also I could eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted without gaining a pound. Hell I would eat 6000 calories somedays. Now I'm 28 and if I stray off my diet a little bit I'm ****ed. High schoolers just have really high testosterone levels
My testosterone levels are higher :) I ain't shredded

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I saw a big jacked dude at my gym wearing one of the wraps around his waist. Do they work? Y'all know how stomach vacuums can reduce your waist size over time...this basically would have u in a permanent vacuum position right?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw a big jacked dude at my gym wearing one of the wraps around his waist. Do they work? Y'all know how stomach vacuums can reduce your waist size over time...this basically would have u in a permanent vacuum position right?
What is this wrap you speak of?! I want to know!!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look up bodyshapers long waist cincher or just waist cinchers in general
Oh I think those are what girls have been talking about. They're like corsets but if you stop wearing them, your waist goes back to it's normal size.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Oh I think those are what girls have been talking about. They're like corsets but if you stop wearing them, your waist goes back to it's normal size.
Well you're not suppose to like wear them out under your going out clothes. I guess they help you practice to keep your core tight and sucked in?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you're not suppose to like wear them out under your going out clothes. I guess they help you practice to keep your core tight and sucked in?
Some girls wear it all day. This chick was talking about how she wore it for a year straight. Her waist is super tiny now.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You think it's legit?
I think they mostly help if you hold water in the stomach area but it may help a little with transverse abdominis not sure!