puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm tellin you guys, biglots is where it's at
I couldn't find it. All I found was the muscle milk orange protein drink.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
I couldn't find it. All I found was the muscle milk orange protein drink.
yeah it's one of those stores where it's hit or miss, I stop in once a week right after they get a delivery to see if theres any good stuff lol

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like those, too, but the only place I see them is at the gym for like $4 a bottle.
Yes... I'd b a rich woman if I didn't treat my self to all these things, ha ha......
I spend well over a grand a month on all my goodies, lol.....that's not counting my groceries....
;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes... I'd b a rich woman if I didn't treat my self to all these things, ha ha......
I spend well over a grand a month on all my goodies, lol.....that's not counting my groceries....
;)
Mag, find a hottie to spoil you! :D

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mag, find a hottie to spoil you! :D
Lol....
Not my style... I'm very proud of being independent.... I am a workoholic also, ha ha...
The nursing home n private home care keep me busy...
No need for a man to spoil me, I do a better job my self, ha ha ha......
;)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol.... Not my style... I'm very proud of being independent.... I am a workoholic also, ha ha... The nursing home n private home care keep me busy... No need for a man to spoil me, I do a better job my self, ha ha ha...... ;)
Yes mags I believe I need you're private home care services.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Lol.... Not my style... I'm very proud of being independent.... I am a workoholic also, ha ha... The nursing home n private home care keep me busy... No need for a man to spoil me, I do a better job my self, ha ha ha...... ;)
Forever alone eh?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
is my gym the only one with douchebags who grab a plate and proceed to swing it like a golf club!!!??? wtf is that gonna do really?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
is my gym the only one with douchebags who grab a plate and proceed to swing it like a golf club!!!??? wtf is that gonna do really?
Nope, they do that at my gym too...it's an isolation exercise for the golf muscle! Lol ;P

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Abs obliques and erectors

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
it hits those pretty hard, but weighted "swinging" motions with a plate like that are rather dicey IMO. Bad for the back. Many better ways to hit them
I fully agree. He asked what they were for. I don't like doing any twisting motion involving my back.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This chick seems kinda pissed that I'm standing in front of "her" mirror. Lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So I'm in the squat rack today. Big sweaty pile of jello legs. First I'm doing front squats. This little stumpy troll looking kid and his fat ass friend are staring at me from the next rack over like I'm a circus freak. They're doing bb curls lmao. I finish fronts. Hit backs then hacks end up back in the rack to do RDL. This pudgy guido lookin kid comes walking up next to me and just stares for a few minutes. Then he proceeds to do his hair in the mirror right as I start my set. I lost it. I dropped the bar and broke out laughing. This dude was putting hair gel in to work out. Today may have been the funniest day I've ever had in the gym.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm in the squat rack today. Big sweaty pile of jello legs. First I'm doing front squats. This little stumpy troll looking kid and his fat ass friend are staring at me from the next rack over like I'm a circus freak. They're doing bb curls lmao. I finish fronts. Hit backs then hacks end up back in the rack to do RDL. This pudgy guido lookin kid comes walking up next to me and just stares for a few minutes. Then he proceeds to do his hair in the mirror right as I start my set. I lost it. I dropped the bar and broke out laughing. This dude was putting hair gel in to work out. Today may have been the funniest day I've ever had in the gym.
Sounds like the pudgy guido wanted to break him off a bit of superbeast. "Hey big boy, what's your name?" :p

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Sounds like the pudgy guido wanted to break him off a bit of superbeast. "Hey big boy, what's your name?" :p
LMAO. I got nothin'. That's got me rolling. I wouldn't want none if this. Tren sweats in the gym are ferocious.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Your not allowed to be making calls, text messaging, photos, social media, etc... You can use phones to log & obviously music... Staff walks around, so it's a gamble to use it for anything else... The good thing about my gym is that people actually go there to workout... The staff knows who to look out for...
Honestly I wish no one knew what they were doing at my gym. More stuff would be available to use. Instead I I have the hardcore lifters using the squat racks for 1 1/2 hours

WontOutWorkMe

Awards
I don't hate anybody at the gym because I don't pay attention to them nor do I feel threatened in any way

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I wish no one knew what they were doing at my gym. More stuff would be available to use. Instead I I have the hardcore lifters using the squat racks for 1 1/2 hours
Lol. I hope I speak for all of the hardcore guys (I'm not hardcore, I just lift weights) when I say we're truly sorry for that. I feel bad when people ask when we'll be done after we've been in the rack for a half an hour and I've still got three warmups and eight working sets left in the rack. I personally get antsy when someone's been in the rack I want to use for more than fifteen minutes.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Lol. I hope I speak for all of the hardcore guys (I'm not hardcore, I just lift weights) when I say we're truly sorry for that. I feel bad when people ask when we'll be done after we've been in the rack for a half an hour and I've still got three warmups and eight working sets left in the rack. I personally get antsy when someone's been in the rack I want to use for more than fifteen minutes.
Yea I get that way too. I actually start to get anxious and pissed that I may have to find an alternative. Not the end of the world obviously

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nobody really squats or deadlifts at my new gym, so I always get to use the rack when I train. :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, more space for curls :)
Lol, every time somebody squats, they use that neck thingy (lol,whatever it's called). And the most I've seen someone squat there was 135, wearing a belt, using the neck thingy, and wearing knee sleeves.

Mystere3

Awards
Lol. I like bar pads personally when I back squat because it gives me a little snugger fit, but you don't need it with 135 for sure. Knee sleeves with 135 = lol. I almost always front squat now instead though.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. I like bar pads personally when I back squat because it gives me a little snugger fit, but you don't need it with 135 for sure. Knee sleeves with 135 = lol. I almost always front squat now instead though.
I need to learn how to front squat. I can't grip it well.