Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Disregard thighgaps, now accepting fat ****in thighs. Thighs are the best, you know when they got badass feminine thighs they lead up to big booties. The whole picture is flawless. Especially when they are posted up on your bed waiting to get mounted, and that is all :notworthy:

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Disregard thighgaps, now accepting fat ****in thighs. Thighs are the best, you know when they got badass feminine thighs they lead up to big booties. The whole picture is flawless. Especially when they are posted up on your bed waiting to get mounted, and that is all :notworthy:
I love big a** thighs on a man! And a nice round bigo booty in some tight boxer/briefs!!! Droool***** :p

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Since we're voicing our opinions... I prefer skinny with fake tits, with the skinny part being the emphasis.
Yea my gf got so skinny at one point that she had no breasts at all so she got Triple D implants lmao

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
My friend got DD implants about 10 years ago. She says they need to be replaced about every 10 years. That would suck.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
My friend got DD implants about 10 years ago. She says they need to be replaced about every 10 years. That would suck.
Maybe the Silicon ones but I haven't heard of that happening, unless the lady ends up wanting to go up/down sizes.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe the Silicon ones but I haven't heard of that happening, unless the lady ends up wanting to go up/down sizes.
I'm getting saline and through the belly button.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Mystere3

Awards
Not a good idea; you can't get very big implants in that way and it's an inferior technique. A good plastic surgeon can get much better results with small incisions under the breast. Silicone is also better than saline now.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
wtf did I just read, sounds like some idiot went hypo after not eating lulz.
Bunch of silly shît on there...
It was funny the part he said about his dad and supplements...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
pics or it's lie
Umm sorry bro if I hated my girlfriend and had no respect for her whatsoever I'd post her in a predominantly male forum that can be accessed by the entire world but...luckily for her I love her and would not...COULD NOT ever do that. One question. Is it hard to get skinny? No. It's it hard to get breast implants? No. So why would having a skinny girlfriend with fake tits be a hard thing for a man to get. She's not superficial in any way whatsoever. She was just extremely insecure when she lost all that weight because she took it too far and had no chest. I personally did NOT want her to get boobs. You think I want the person I love to risk death over a costly procedure? No lol! I was freaking out the whole time she was in surgery and she paid for it not me. I'm not that type of guy but she does look great regardless. I still think it's sad that she felt cosmetic surgery was the only way to feel comfortable in her own skin

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm sorry bro if I hated my girlfriend and had no respect for her whatsoever I'd post her in a predominantly male forum that can be accessed by the entire world but...luckily for her I love her and would not...COULD NOT ever do that. One question. Is it hard to get skinny? No. It's it hard to get breast implants? No. So why would having a skinny girlfriend with fake tits be a hard thing for a man to get. She's not superficial in any way whatsoever. She was just extremely insecure when she lost all that weight because she took it too far and had no chest. I personally did NOT want her to get boobs. You think I want the person I love to risk death over a costly procedure? No lol! I was freaking out the whole time she was in surgery and she paid for it not me. I'm not that type of guy but she does look great regardless. I still think it's sad that she felt cosmetic surgery was the only way to feel comfortable in her own skin

Jd you get so mad about the smallest things lol relax man. No need to write paragraphs, half of us can't even read bro come on.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Dear diary...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U can forget about benching like u do, lol...
Those fkrs will move towards the armpits...
So many of my girlfriends that lift, had to have them fixed...
Plus u have nice breasts! Wtf u need implants for? Lol......
;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U can forget about benching like u do, lol...
Those fkrs will move towards the armpits...
So many of my girlfriends that lift, had to have them fixed...
Plus u have nice breasts! Wtf u need implants for? Lol......
;)
Lol, I have nice bras. Lol thank you! :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's why it's awesome that my gym doesn't allow phones in the gym floor...
My gym tries to tell us that but people don't care.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
My gym tries to tell us that but people don't care.
If you don't listen in this gym, you're free to use your phone whenever you want... In your new gym... They'll cancel your membership... It's great...

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't listen in this gym, you're free to use your phone whenever you want... In your new gym... They'll cancel your membership... It's great...
I use mine to listen to as an mp3 or Pandora. I don't text or talk though.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
No music, no logging workouts, no calculating working sets. Lame.
Your not allowed to be making calls, text messaging, photos, social media, etc... You can use phones to log & obviously music... Staff walks around, so it's a gamble to use it for anything else... The good thing about my gym is that people actually go there to workout... The staff knows who to look out for...

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your not allowed to be making calls, text messaging, photos, social media, etc... You can use phones to log & obviously music... Staff walks around, so it's a gamble to use it for anything else... The good thing about my gym is that people actually go there to workout... The staff knows who to look out for...
I don't see the big deal unless its excessive or annoying. As a power lifter I shoot vid all the time to assess form. Most serious guys do.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
No music, no logging workouts, no calculating working sets. Lame.
I don't see the big deal unless its excessive or annoying. As a power lifter I shoot vid all the time to assess form. Most serious guys do.
Totally agree!^^^

People need to be thinking they're all hardcore and "in the zone" at the gym. Brb no messing around no talking no socializing. "I'm a badass"

News flash no you're not hardcore.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Film yourself, yes... I've had the owner film for me to check form... Film other people, take selfies, no...

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Film yourself, yes... I've had the owner film for me to check form... Film other people, take selfies, no...
Well then it's not really a no cell phone policy, it's a no using your phone in a way we deem unfit policy.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally agree!^^^ People need to be thinking they're all hardcore and "in the zone" at the gym. Brb no messing around no talking no socializing. "I'm a badass" News flash no you're not hardcore.
What's wrong with being in te zone and smashing a good lift....? Some of us don't like to be bothered or check our phones at the gym.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's wrong with being in te zone and smashing a good lift....? Some of us don't like to be bothered or check our phones at the gym.
If you're in the zone though you could care less about some kid taking selfies unless its really obnoxious.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Personally I see the gym as playtime or recess. I like to go play with the toys (weights) with others and have fun playing.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I see the gym as playtime or recess. I like to go play with the toys (weights) with others and have fun playing.
I just go hit on hot guys. I don't even lift...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Well then it's not really a no cell phone policy, it's a no using your phone in a way we deem unfit policy.
Thanks to smartphones, the word "phone" now means a million other things... So this whole conversation was really about what people think a phone is these days...