love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally think a pregnant woman's stomach is a beautiful thing! I don't feel like people should walk around exposing themselves regardless of what they look like, however, her tank too was just a little short- not enough to cause a ruckus! She sure as heck didn't look bad in any way to deserve bad mouthing!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm at the grocery store with my sister and I got carded for buying alcohol. Lol, the cashier looks at my I.D, looks at me, looks at my sister, and tells her that my I.D looks like her. ( I haven't changed my driver's license since I was 221 lbs.) I couldn't help but be a douche and bust up laughing... :D

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I think she looked fine. You'd rather have everyone at the gym be fat ppl like they usually are at planet fitness?
Ignorant. It's statements like these that makes girls insecure about their bodies. Who cares what they wear, the fact is that they're trying.
I agree with y'all. I admire anyone who is in the gym trying to improve themselves. All I'm saying is please cover yourself till you get there. When I weighed 140 lbs. I never walked around the gym in tank top or cutoff shirt.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She was violating the facility rules, which she agreed to abide by when she signed her contract. In general I don't mind if girls wear that stuff if they have the bodies to pull it off. If not it's just embarrassing for them and eye damaging for everyone else.
Wow!
U don't mind if girls wear that stuff if they have the bodies to PULL IT OFF?!?!?!
Dude , u best b wearing baggy sweat pants then....
I'm biting my tongue n moving on....

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Wow! U don't mind if girls wear that stuff if they have the bodies to PULL IT OFF?!?!?! Dude , u best b wearing baggy sweat pants then.... I'm biting my tongue n moving on....
No I wear short running shorts. At the low bodyfat I sit at my legs are striated even tho they're small. Still more aesthetic than most people.

And yes you gotta be hot to wear itty bitty clothes...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg, Mag, just back away from this thread! Don't even look! Smh...

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I wear short running shorts. At the low bodyfat I sit at my legs are striated even tho they're small. Still more aesthetic than most people. And yes you gotta be hot to wear itty bitty clothes...
Ok, let's c a pic...
I'm curious on the more aesthetic than most people.....

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Wow!
U don't mind if girls wear that stuff if they have the bodies to PULL IT OFF?!?!?!
Dude , u best b wearing baggy sweat pants then....
I'm biting my tongue n moving on....
Hopefully this dudes sperm doesn't work... Would feel bad for anyone he gets pregnant...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think she looked fine. You'd rather have everyone at the gym be fat ppl like they usually are at planet fitness?
whats wrong with a fat person in the gym?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ok, let's c a pic...
Most people on this planet dont even lift. His statement is likely very true.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Haha...wow this escalated quickly!! I think the point our friend here is trying to make, is that Planet Fatness has a policy that requires your stomach to be covered. She would have been booted if she was prego or not. She was barely showing anyway, so the prego thing should be a non issue. If that is the "gym" you go to, rules are rules and she should have been booted. If she was at a Golds, or anywhere else, I'm sure she would have been fine.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Haha...wow this escalated quickly!! I think the point our friend here is trying to make, is that Planet Fatness has a policy that requires your stomach to be covered. She would have been booted if she was prego or not. She was barely showing anyway, so the prego thing should be a non issue. If that is the "gym" you go to, rules are rules and she should have been booted. If she was at a Golds, or anywhere else, I'm sure she would have been fine.
This was my main point the whole time. Also, I don't train at planet fitness myself.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ok, let's c a pic...
This was my main point the whole time. Also, I don't train at planet fitness myself.
Damn bro Mags just called you out. Your move :)...
This may make for an interesting Sunday at work!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro Mags just called you out. Your move :)...
This may make for an interesting Sunday at work!
Haha, you started all this! :D

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
did a high rep leg day today. every exercise except for squatting was a minimum 15 reps. what a ****in NIGHTMARE.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
did a high rep leg day today. every exercise except for squatting was a minimum 15 reps. what a ****in NIGHTMARE.
Nice! Lol Ready to army crawl tomorrow? ;)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Lol Ready to army crawl tomorrow? ;)
I made one of my turkey hunters army crawl with me for about 80 yards to get into a ravine to sneak around on a big tom. He was in his late 50s early 60s and did great!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I made one of my turkey hunters army crawl with me for about 80 yards to get into a ravine to sneak around on a big tom. He was in his late 50s early 60s and did great!
Wow! Nice going! Way to motivate! Where do you turkey hunt?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! Nice going! Way to motivate! Where do you turkey hunt?
Kansas. I think he was probably sore today though! I also made him hike about 6 miles through creeks, torn bushes, heavy woods, up and down steep bluffs/creek banks all in the rain! He loved it too!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kansas. I think he was probably sore today though! I also made him hike about 6 miles through creeks, torn bushes, heavy woods, up and down steep bluffs/creek banks all in the rain! He loved it too!
That's awesome!! Did you get a turkey?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Not a turkey fan? Wild turkeys taste better than the pin raised ones from the store.
Thursdays opening day here. Just gotta decide if I'm using my bow or shotgun :-D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Mmmmm females thighs are the best. I just wanna bite em and ****en..

Sorry just got done lifting o.o

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Since we're voicing our opinions...

I prefer skinny with fake tits, with the skinny part being the emphasis.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since we're voicing our opinions... I prefer skinny with fake tits, with the skinny part being the emphasis.
There was some Facebook article of a girl who was overweight this stretch marks and she posted a bikini pic. Her caption was something along the lines of "I shouldn't have to change, skinny is wrong, warning this picture may be obscene since I am not an anorexic model". I lold. What's wrong with people? This society is so pussified and accepting. Bull****. I understand accepting people in society but being obese isn't healthy at all and come on.... Us guys don't want to look at stretch marks and you stuffing your face with mcdonalds and blaming that society is wrong. Jesus. Idiots. The fact that large women want us fellas who work on our bodies for hours on end, to lower our standards so they don't have to do any work, is INSANE.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was some Facebook article of a girl who was overweight this stretch marks and she posted a bikini pic. Her caption was something along the lines of "I shouldn't have to change, skinny is wrong, warning this picture may be obscene since I am not an anorexic model". I lold. What's wrong with people? This society is so pussified and accepting. Bull****. I understand accepting people in society but being obese isn't healthy at all and come on.... Us guys don't want to look at stretch marks and you stuffing your face with mcdonalds and blaming that society is wrong. Jesus. Idiots. The fact that large women want us fellas who work on our bodies for hours on end, to lower our standards so they don't have to do any work, is INSANE.
This reminds me of the bodybuilder at my gym and his extremely over weight wife. *shrugs* I guess he likes them big girls. (She kinda just lingers around til he finishes.)

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
dam bro....... Need a hug?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Admin Articles 2
Driven2lift General Chat 10