Douchebags at the gym...

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Idk bout that lol all the girls I know hate pretty men. I mean they like a good looking men but not a metro dude or whatever those dudes that spend too much time lookin at a mirror are called
I thinks the word your looking for is douchbags

macdady

macdady

Awards
Hell my wife must be the only chick that likes lumberjacks left in America then.

1. Prefers beard
2. Hates v-necks and skinny jeans
3. Wants sex before I take a shower after the gym.
4. Likes a good flannel
Hahaha nice

macdady

macdady

Awards
Only complaints my wife has is that she can use my hands to exfoliate her skin lol makes sexy times interesting haha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only complaints my wife has is that she can use my hands to exfoliate her skin lol makes sexy times interesting haha
Lmaooo!!! I prefer a naked man but a v neck will do! :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell my wife must be the only chick that likes lumberjacks left in America then.

1. Prefers beard
2. Hates v-necks and skinny jeans
3. Wants sex before I take a shower after the gym.
4. Likes a good flannel
You sound like Jim Belushi from According To Jim lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lmaooo!!! I prefer a naked man but a v neck will do! :D
Lol my wife is always telling me to put clothes on because I use every chance I can get to be naked. Hell one time I absentmindedly answered the door naked to some poor sales woman, I had just gotten out of the shower after work and sat on the couch and passed out and the door bell rang so I went for it hahaha. I've never seen eyes get so big, or my gentlemen's sausage get so scared and hide!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Lol my wife is always telling me to put clothes on because I use every chance I can get to be naked. Hell one time I absentmindedly answered the door naked to some poor sales woman, I had just gotten out of the shower after work and sat on the couch and passed out and the door bell rang so I went for it hahaha. I've never seen eyes get so big, or my gentlemen's sausage get so scared and hide!
I rarely wear pants around the house, t-shirt and boxers are all I ever wear.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg... Lmao o_O

macdady

macdady

Awards
Yea after that happened I've got a little note next to the door with a picture of pants on it to remind me to put some on... boxers for me mostly now too

gibbons2

Awards
I believe they are expressing themselves lol... at least I think that's what the kids are calling it these days, I used to call it gay though lol. I still don't know why v necks caught on with the male population
I call it gay also lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing like sexy chest hair sticking out of a v neck! (Blahhhhhhh gross!) :D

bce

Awards
Last night two douche bags walked in with their cutoffe with wife beaters underneath wearing flip flops. I was just thinking, oh gawd. Two beanpoles btw, they walked over to the bench, immediately put 225 on and did 2 forced reps. They then proceeded to walk around the gym the rest of the time like badasses. *insert Jackie Chan Wtf face *

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last night two douche bags walked in with their cutoffe with wife beaters underneath wearing flip flops. I was just thinking, oh gawd. Two beanpoles btw, they walked over to the bench, immediately put 225 on and did 2 forced reps. They then proceeded to walk around the gym the rest of the time like badasses. *insert Jackie Chan Wtf face *
Beanpoles, eh?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, beanpoles :p
I see. Hopefully I don't represent my beanpole brethren quite as bad as those two blokes.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey now easy on us hairy people lol
Ewww... I was running on the treadmill behind this guy one time and he had the longest sweatiest back hair ever!!! Blahhhhh

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Ewww... I was running on the treadmill behind this guy one time and he had the longest sweatiest back hair ever!!! Blahhhhh
Might have been me. I donate my body hair every month to make a fur coat for a poor child in Siberia.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Hahahaha well I have the decency to cover my ugly ass up, No wife beaters for me thank you.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Might have been me. I donate my body hair every month to make a fur coat for a poor child in Siberia.
I find making mittens to be more satisfactory for myself lol are yours knit or stitch? Haha

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Saw an extremely big/fat (like 300+ lb) guy today wearing crocs, walks right over to the EZ bar rack & start curling. Then saw another tall skinny kid on the rope push downs for no lie, a solid half hour, doing probably 10 sets of 100 1/8th reps (wouldn't even give him the benefit of the doubt of quarter reps) with 20 lbs. He had no emotion on his face, like he really didn't wanna be there. lol I was like WTF..

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Mike whats that in your avatar? Looks like an Xray?
My right arm. Broke it last fall and won a plate and 6 screws. Should I change it to something a bit sexier? Maybe a duckface cleavage shot?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My right arm. Broke it last fall and won a plate and 6 screws. Should I change it to something a bit sexier? Maybe a duckface cleavage shot?
Lol yea man I was thinking of doing the same

macdady

macdady

Awards
Now that we know... do you mind if I ask how?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Now that we know... do you mind if I ask how?
Bench pressing........ Jus kiddin, motorcycle wreck. Broken radius, 2 badly injured wrists, 2 facial fractures (broken eye socket, nasal fracture). Did a dive roll at 50mph after hitting a unmarked curb height median in and intersection throwing me over my handle bars with no helmet. The street lights were not on.That's Detroit...No helmet. That's stupid.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw bouncing booty again today. No jump rope today. She did say hey and what not. Of course I still checked her out haha.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Haha this time I wasn't alone in the gym. But I think I have found out when she goes.
Mirrors are your friend haha. Just use a couple to bounce the shot off the mirrors to catch that perfect angle

macdady

macdady

Awards
Bench pressing........ Jus kiddin, motorcycle wreck. Broken radius, 2 badly injured wrists, 2 facial fractures (broken eye socket, nasal fracture). Did a dive roll at 50mph after hitting a unmarked curb height median in and intersection throwing me over my handle bars with no helmet. The street lights were not on.That's Detroit...No helmet. That's stupid.
Just hand a buddy get in a bike wreck. Nasty stuff... hey at least you alive lol

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Just hand a buddy get in a bike wreck. Nasty stuff... hey at least you alive lol
Ya I've had too many visits to the ER and too much time in the OR from my motorcycle addiction and **** luck.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Same guy doing the 1,000 1/8th reps on rope push down was back again this morning.. Doing the EXACT SAME THING. What has this world come to.. lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same guy doing the 1,000 1/8th reps on rope push down was back again this morning.. Doing the EXACT SAME THING. What has this world come to.. lol
There's a guy at my gym who does the same thing everyday. I know his whole routine. 30 min cardio then abs then military press then bench then home time. Every damnnnn day!!!