Douchebags at the gym...

macdady

macdady

Awards
I wore sunglasses while squatting on Monday. I had retinal surgery on Friday though, so it wasn't really a fashion statement. Neither was the cane.
OK now that would have been awesome to see

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I saw a dude doing incline bench in the smith machine last night, and he put the neck roll on the bar to use it... I really need to change gyms already...

hokiebird

hokiebird

Awards
I saw a dude doing incline bench in the smith machine last night, and he put the neck roll on the bar to use it... I really need to change gyms already...
The neck roll is there to cushion his face when he bounces the bar off his cranium. :silly:

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm venturing to the gym for a second session at 8pm...oh ****ing boy the douchebaggary is going to be out of this world.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm venturing to the gym for a second session at 8pm...oh ****ing boy the douchebaggary is going to be out of this world.
And they'll all be doing ARMS... Like always!!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And they'll all be doing ARMS... Like always!!!
Skinny guy, about 120lbs soaking wet with a gay Mohawk, curling the BAR IN THE ****ING POWER RACK. Mutha****a I'm trying to squat LEAVE. everyone was pumping up for that thirsty Thursday crap . and then I walk in with my hoodie, finally grab the power rack and I start squatting. I was getting stared at like I was Shrek.... Its like they've never seen someone work legs before totally amazing.

It was wasn't for all the people I made friends with at this gym, I'd leave in a heartbeat.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I am douche for not going to the gym in 2 weeks, letting my diet go to **** and drinking beers almost every other night the last couple weeks. I needed a break but I think I've taken it too far. I'm going to contemplate my comeback as I watch the bonfire in my backyard.... With a 6 pack and some purple northern lights ..

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Skinny guy, about 120lbs soaking wet with a gay Mohawk, curling the BAR IN THE ****ING POWER RACK. Mutha****a I'm trying to squat LEAVE. everyone was pumping up for that thirsty Thursday crap . and then I walk in with my hoodie, finally grab the power rack and I start squatting. I was getting stared at like I was Shrek.... Its like they've never seen someone work legs before totally amazing.

It was wasn't for all the people I made friends with at this gym, I'd leave in a heartbeat.
Lol.. I'm always shocked when I see people doing legs!

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
In Soviet Ukraine, hand are for wussies.

image-1104199132.jpg

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I am douche for not going to the gym in 2 weeks, letting my diet go to **** and drinking beers almost every other night the last couple weeks. I needed a break but I think I've taken it too far. I'm going to contemplate my comeback as I watch the bonfire in my backyard.... With a 6 pack and some purple northern lights ..
Ahhhh Yessss the purple northern lights. Best way to think about life is after a nice inhalation of a delightful indica.
I envy you brotha, I haven't even smelled the canabanoid goodness in 3 months. Can't wait to one back in the states!

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Been away for a week, so instead of my regular gym I've been going to a Gold's down the street from the hotel. Every damn morning these same two meatheads came in. Camo shorts, Ts with the sleeves torn off, baseball caps on backwards, and sweet tribal tattoos. 5 days straight they walk in and go directly to the preacher curl bench to do endless sets while grunting and then high fiving each other. Phucking dopes.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Been away for a week, so instead of my regular gym I've been going to a Gold's down the street from the hotel. Every damn morning these same two meatheads came in. Camo shorts, Ts with the sleeves torn off, baseball caps on backwards, and sweet tribal tattoos. 5 days straight they walk in and go directly to the preacher curl bench to do endless sets while grunting and then high fiving each other. Phucking dopes.
Sounds like they have butt sex after/before wards.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
That **** really happens?

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Yea, I see these two dudes in my gym that do nothing but chest and arms everyday. And I've noticed this for the past four or five weeks. And I've never seen them go up in weight, at all, but if course how can you if you only work one body part five days a week... It sickens me. I need to find a gym where everyone is stronger than me and I'm the weirdo for not being able to keep up. Sometimes (as conceited as this sounds) I feel like I'm the only one in my gym who is consistently making gains, along with maybe two other guys. And me and those two other guys never work out together, but we always run into each other on our way in or out of the gym and shoot the breeze for a few minutes laughing at the other dudes who only work upper body... Sad story :(

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Yea, I see these two dudes in my gym that do nothing but chest and arms everyday. And I've noticed this for the past four or five weeks. And I've never seen them go up in weight, at all, but if course how can you if you only work one body part five days a week... It sickens me. I need to find a gym where everyone is stronger than me and I'm the weirdo for not being able to keep up. Sometimes (as conceited as this sounds) I feel like I'm the only one in my gym who is consistently making gains, along with maybe two other guys. And me and those two other guys never work out together, but we always run into each other on our way in or out of the gym and shoot the breeze for a few minutes laughing at the other dudes who only work upper body... Sad story :(
I know one just like that... Everyday is chest, tris & bis... Back once a fortnight consisting of lat pulldowns or seated rows, & legs(if you'd call it that) consisting of leg extensions & lying leg curls... Happens to be the loudest one too...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I hate to say this because I'm on an anabolic forum and it saddens me but the biggest douchebags inside my gym and outside of my gym are the guys obviously using steroids. Theyre rude, loud, aggressive and obnoxious. One just came into the gas station and this guy says to him " hey bodybuilders aren't supposed to eat that" he was holding some big pizza coupon...the 5 foot 4 roid head was like "yea I eat whatever the **** I want proceeds to reach around me to grab more coupons doesn't even say excuse me and starts talking about the McDonalds cheeseburgers with tablespoons of mayonnaise he just had. The guy was huge and ripped but I'm realizing that most steroid users rely heavily on the drugs and don't give two shyts about diet. A guy asked him about his split he just said " I go in the gym and just lift whatever I feel like and lift heavy" wtf. Lol. If you're going to be an aggressive piece of crap on roids then do the rest of us a favor and don't use them. Oh and what was this douche buying at the gas station? Cigarettes. Steroids and cigarettes are obviously an amazing combo

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to say this because I'm on an anabolic forum and it saddens me but the biggest douchebags inside my gym and outside of my gym are the guys obviously using steroids. Theyre rude, loud, aggressive and obnoxious. One just came into the gas station and this guy says to him " hey bodybuilders aren't supposed to eat that" he was holding some big pizza coupon...the 5 foot 4 roid head was like "yea I eat whatever the **** I want proceeds to reach around me to grab more coupons doesn't even say excuse me and starts talking about the McDonalds cheeseburgers with tablespoons of mayonnaise he just had. The guy was huge and ripped but I'm realizing that most steroid users rely heavily on the drugs and don't give two shyts about diet. A guy asked him about his split he just said " I go in the gym and just lift whatever I feel like and lift heavy" wtf. Lol. If you're going to be an aggressive piece of crap on roids then do the rest of us a favor and don't use them. Oh and what was this douche buying at the gas station? Cigarettes. Steroids and cigarettes are obviously an amazing combo
Wow!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guy was bench on the smith machine barefoot as in no shoes or even socks. Walked by and got a whiff of some stank. Pretty sure he had just gotten there too.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guy was bench on the smith machine barefoot as in no shoes or even socks. Walked by and got a whiff of some stank. Pretty sure he had just gotten there too.
Lmaooo... I'm dying!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmaooo... I'm dying!!!!
I swear I looked down and did a double take of WTF? I get going shoeless for deadlifts and maybe squats but bench? Plus he smelled pre working out. I know I smelled when I left but I didn't go there smelling like hell.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I swear I looked down and did a double take of WTF? I get going shoeless for deadlifts and maybe squats but bench? Plus he smelled pre working out. I know I smelled when I left but I didn't go there smelling like hell.
Omg!!! Lmaoooo you're so funny!!!!! That makes me not want vibrams anymore!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Some one just smoked me up on this **** called spice, I was walking around the hospital hallucinating for an hour looking for the gym.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Some one just smoked me up on this **** called spice, I was walking around the hospital hallucinating for an hour looking for the gym.
Isn't that stuff that synthetic weed? One of my bouncer buddies in AZ used to smoke that. It was super harsh and weirded me out. We smoked in his truck behind the bar and I felt so crappy walking back in the bar I just kept walking out the front door , got on my bike and went home to sleep cus I didn't know what else to do with myself. Didn't close my tab or tell anyone I was leaving. Ill stick with the real stuff thank you;-)

macdady

macdady

Awards
I'd like to nominate myself for dumbass of the day lol, Don't know if there's a thread for that so this will do. Just got done cleaning my gutters, but in the middle of cleaning my gutters I got tangled in my hose on the roof and was swept of it lol... my neighbors must think I'm a fool haha

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to nominate myself for dumbass of the day lol, Don't know if there's a thread for that so this will do. Just got done cleaning my gutters, but in the middle of cleaning my gutters I got tangled in my hose on the roof and was swept of it lol... my neighbors must think I'm a fool haha
You fell off a roof and not in the hospital? I'd call that "lucky bastard of the day"!

macdady

macdady

Awards
You fell off a roof and not in the hospital? I'd call that "lucky bastard of the day"!
It was only one story lol its not as bad as it seems when you fall on grass and dirt... if you knew me you wouldn't think of me as lucky you'd just see it from out the window and think "did Adam just fall off the roof again?" And the go about your day. Sad to say it but I've always been very accident prone but never really get hurt too bad. I get it from my dad, boy do we have some funny stories. The craziest one of my dads is when he was on a job site on a 33' extention ladder and it kicked out from under him and he hit another ladder on the way down and then fell into the bed of his truck and then drove home because he was pissed off hahaha( I later verified his story cause I didn't believe it and it was true!) So I come from strong stock lol. Not all that safe, but strong boned I guess lol... sorry for the long wind

macdady

macdady

Awards
Also knowing how to fall to reduce injury as much as possible helps

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watched a guy get to the gym go to bench and jump straight to 245. He got 3 shaky reps and racked it. Then it was time for me to go.

gibbons2

Awards
the kids at my gym are in their sophomore year of high school wearing their younger sisters v neck and vans along with a hat. like c'mon now

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had Mr. Make Orgasm Sounds With Every Rep Dude in the gym yesterday. I almost wanted to take my phone's voice recorder and turn it on and go stand next to his machine while he was working out. And what was he doing? Calf raises, AB/AD-Ductor, and hamstring curls. Loudest dude in the gym.

macdady

macdady

Awards
the kids at my gym are in their sophomore year of high school wearing their younger sisters v neck and vans along with a hat. like c'mon now
I believe they are expressing themselves lol... at least I think that's what the kids are calling it these days, I used to call it gay though lol. I still don't know why v necks caught on with the male population

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe they are expressing themselves lol... at least I think that's what the kids are calling it these days, I used to call it gay though lol. I still don't know why v necks caught on with the male population
My wife told me I look better in V-neck shirts. I'm not sold on it.

macdady

macdady

Awards
My wife told me I look better in V-neck shirts. I'm not sold on it.
Lol you ain't alone there, My wife bought me 4 of them... I wear them to do lawn work haha she gets pissed hahaha. every once and a while I'm nice and I wear one but I hate that stupid v, I say I don't have cleavage to show off so why do I need one.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol you ain't alone there, My wife bought me 4 of them... I wear them to do lawn work haha she gets pissed hahaha. every once and a while I'm nice and I wear one but I hate that stupid v, I say I don't have cleavage to show off so why do I need one.
It might actually be worse if you had the cleavage to show off haha.

macdady

macdady

Awards
It might actually be worse if you had the cleavage to show off haha.
Haha I wonder if pec muscles count as man cleavage, but the good kind... I just got a awesome idea lol. They should market v necks to men as pec shirts! Imagine the sales to high schoolers lol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say regular shirt or no shirt. If the woman wants to see some skin she gets it all!!!!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I wonder if pec muscles count as man cleavage, but the good kind... I just got a awesome idea lol. They should market v necks to men as pec shirts! Imagine the sales to high schoolers lol
I think v necks are super sexy!!

macdady

macdady

Awards
Idk bout that lol all the girls I know hate pretty men. I mean they like a good looking men but not a metro dude or whatever those dudes that spend too much time lookin at a mirror are called

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Because women like femininity.
Hell my wife must be the only chick that likes lumberjacks left in America then.

1. Prefers beard
2. Hates v-necks and skinny jeans
3. Wants sex before I take a shower after the gym.
4. Likes a good flannel