Douchebags at the gym...

macdady

macdady

Awards
Those calf cramps are a b@stard I get the ones that make contract all the way down to my feet they some times at night! No bueno!
Ever get one in the middle of the horizontal mambo? Lol talk about c0ck block!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ever get one in the middle of the horizontal mambo? Lol talk about c0ck block!
Ha! Ya I have but im kind of into pain though sooo... ya...

macdady

macdady

Awards
Ah ha I see lol... It deep ends on the roughness level at the time for me but when my thrusting ability is destroyed it kinda ruins the moment lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah ha I see lol... It deep ends on the roughness level at the time for me but when my thrusting ability is destroyed it kinda ruins the moment lol
Ahhhh thrusting!!!! :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those calf cramps are a b@stard I get the ones that make contract all the way down to my feet they some times at night! No bueno!
Charlie horses!!!! Hurts like a mutherferrrr!!!!! :D

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
So, I'm trying to wrap my brain around the D-baggery I saw at the gym today. This doughy sonofabitch comes waddling into the gym, goes straight to the Lat pull downs. Does about 5 frantic reps behind the neck, jumps off, looks around confused, hits the treadmill for a LOUD 30 second "sprint". Then, goes back to the lat pull downs for 5 more frantic reps, and then over to do curls with 2.5 lb weights on each side. After that, he proceeded to walk on the treadmill the rest of his visit. All I could do was watch and shake my head!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I'm trying to wrap my brain around the D-baggery I saw at the gym today. This doughy sonofabitch comes waddling into the gym, goes straight to the Lat pull downs. Does about 5 frantic reps behind the neck, jumps off, looks around confused, hits the treadmill for a LOUD 30 second "sprint". Then, goes back to the lat pull downs for 5 more frantic reps, and then over to do curls with 2.5 lb weights on each side. After that, he proceeded to walk on the treadmill the rest of his visit. All I could do was watch and shake my head!
Lovvvvvvve your vocabulary!!!!!!!! :D

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
To some people, the gym is a playground. Those people need be smacked, and smacked very hard again.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To some people, the gym is a playground. Those people need be smacked, and smacked very hard again.
Kinda like the New Years resolution people. There was a chick there for a few weeks prancing around in booty shorts and tons on cellulite flirting with everyone. I haven't seen her since February. :D

JJW265

Awards
Charlie horses!!!! Hurts like a mutherferrrr!!!!! :D
Nooo the absolute phucking worst is when you wake up in the morning, stretch out your legs and then ****ing BAM! You get a charlie horse... worst time to get one. I honestly cry sometimes it gets so bad. Haha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nooo the absolute phucking worst is when you wake up in the morning, stretch out your legs and then ****ing BAM! You get a charlie horse... worst time to get one. I honestly cry sometimes it gets so bad. Haha
Omg!!! That's happened to me before!!!! I always make sure I don't over stretch when I wake up! :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey the gym is like a playground but you have to respect the toys otherwise you end up on this list! I wanted sucker punch this kid who brought one of those balance boards into the gym a couple of weeks back The little S head almost drilled me in the shins with his little rollie thing! Completely un-necessary!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Kinda like the New Years resolution people. There was a chick there for a few weeks prancing around in booty shorts and tons on cellulite flirting with everyone. I haven't seen her since February. :D
Maybe she's on a body building forum flirting with guys nowadays....

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
So I decided to finish off the last of the Noxplode that was left today. I took a triple dose, plus I Te a half of a watermelon(why? Because it was so damn good and cold) with cheese.... A hour and a half later I shat like I ate a fat bastard, clogged the toilet at the gym with bricks of Duce...when I thought the worst was over the second wave hit... It was the squirts... So I ran back into the same stinking John and painted that mofo greenish brown....why am I telling y'all this? Lol because I didn't flush :)
Pay back to all the Russian Dbags that don't rack their dumbbells.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I decided to finish off the last of the Noxplode that was left today. I took a triple dose, plus I Te a half of a watermelon(why? Because it was so damn good and cold) with cheese.... A hour and a half later I shat like I ate a fat bastard, clogged the toilet at the gym with bricks of Duce...when I thought the worst was over the second wave hit... It was the squirts... So I ran back into the same stinking John and painted that mofo greenish brown....why am I telling y'all this? Lol because I didn't flush :)
Loooollll

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
NOxplod and me is a bad mix. It's the only pre that messes me up as bad as it does. Nausea, diarrhea , sleeplessness , jitters, and it ruines workouts cus my stomach feels like a washing machine spinning back n forth. BSN stands for "Bad Shlts, Noooooooo!"

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
NOxplod and me is a bad mix. It's the only pre that messes me up as bad as it does. Nausea, diarrhea , sleeplessness , jitters, and it ruines workouts cus my stomach feels like a washing machine spinning back n forth. BSN stands for "Bad Shlts, Noooooooo!"
It gave me the ****s as well for the first five or six times but then I got used to it, and it started to stomach okay. Today I just decided to finish it off since I won't need it any more because I'm leaving Russian Federation for the USA tomorrow. I just decided to paint the bathroom at the gym today because everybody there is a dbag and no body, not even the trainers, rack or put away dumbbells after themselves. I posted pics of how the gym looks in the thread a while ago you can check em out....****ing ridiculous, I think I'm the only one who puts the **** I use back.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I had an epiphany at the gym the other day. The reason why all the "stupid weak babies" who take up space at the gym only do quarter squats is because their diapers cause limited hip mobility.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I had an epiphany at the gym the other day. The reason why all the "stupid weak babies" who take up space at the gym only do quarter squats is because their diapers cause limited hip mobility.
Comedy is not your forte' my good man. Please try again . Wah wah wahhhhhhh!

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I've just started training a couple(husband & wife)using TRX straps, & the wife happens to have pretty large tatas... She is the douche because she wears little tops... When I'm looking in her direction, I can see the husband is looking in my direction... My problem is that I don't know if he is watching me watch his wife & her tatas, or just waiting for the next instruction... It's most likely the waiting for instruction, but the paranoia is still there because it's near impossible to not catch a glimpse of her tatas, especially when she is in the pushup position...

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
I've just started training a couple(husband & wife)using TRX straps, & the wife happens to have pretty large tatas... She is the douche because she wears little tops... When I'm looking in her direction, I can see the husband is looking in my direction... My problem is that I don't know if he is watching me watch his wife & her tatas, or just waiting for the next instruction... It's most likely the waiting for instruction, but the paranoia is still there because it's near impossible to not catch a glimpse of her tatas, especially when she is in the pushup position...
I was at a business meeting last week and I got to talking about going to the gym. This woman there was telling me how her trainer now has her doing the TRX straps with her 'new' routine and how awesome they work. "Such an incredible workout, so intense, you can target specific muscle groups, and the results have been amazing". This broad was about 5' tall and 280 lbs, and when she walked every inch of her shook like a bowl of jello. Yep, those are some amazing results. Just for kicks I asked her "Did your trainer have you using kettle balls and strength training ropes in your prior routine?" The answer, of course, was yes. It's all about the workout fad dujour......

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I was at a business meeting last week and I got to talking about going to the gym. This woman there was telling me how her trainer now has her doing the TRX straps with her 'new' routine and how awesome they work. "Such an incredible workout, so intense, you can target specific muscle groups, and the results have been amazing". This broad was about 5' tall and 280 lbs, and when she walked every inch of her shook like a bowl of jello. Yep, those are some amazing results. Just for kicks I asked her "Did your trainer have you using kettle balls and strength training ropes in your prior routine?" The answer, of course, was yes. It's all about the workout fad dujour......
Damn! Her dimensions sound like that of a huge ball... Haha! My bet is she'd be practically standing up when using TRX straps for pushups &/or rows, or she's strong as f**k(highly doubtful)... She has no business using those straps, but that's the trainer at fault there...

macdady

macdady

Awards
I find this chick at my gym to be a D Bag. Every day she comes walking into the gym in her armed guard uniform, bullet proof vest still on and her gun hanging off her hip like she's in a fuking western movie.

She comes in and walks right past the changing room and does a lap around the entire gym stopping to talk to a couple people before she goes in to change.

Maybe it's just me but it seems like she's trying to show off how "badass" she looks. At times I feel the urge to grab and her gun and just pop a couple off at the ceiling but then again I don't feel like going to jail either.
Don't worry. She will probably get shot very soon lol dumbass cops like that always like to show off, and usually end up showing off in the wrong neighborhood...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I find this chick at my gym to be a D Bag. Every day she comes walking into the gym in her armed guard uniform, bullet proof vest still on and her gun hanging off her hip like she's in a fuking western movie.

She comes in and walks right past the changing room and does a lap around the entire gym stopping to talk to a couple people before she goes in to change.

Maybe it's just me but it seems like she's trying to show off how "badass" she looks. At times I feel the urge to grab her gun and just pop a couple off at the ceiling but then again I don't feel like going to jail either.
Everyone wants to feel strong in the gym, & that's probably how she makes herself feel strong... Whether it works or not is debatable though...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I hear ya and I could care less what she does but her walking around carelessly with her gun hanging off her hip is what bothers me.
Didn't think about it from that angle... I'd honestly say something to her... I don't have a problem with guns as such, but I am weary of them when they are around me & not in my control... Accidents do happen...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm the same way, I have been around enough guns to not be bothered by the sight of them but there are elderly folks and children who also work out at my gym who may be bothered by the sight of one. Not to mention there are some really shiesty looking people who workout at my gym that I wouldn't trust around a gun haha. I may approach the gym management and see if they can mention something to her. She keeps it strapped in the holster but its still the principle of "showing it off".
Does she work out straped or does she lock it up in a locker?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does she work out straped or does she lock it up in a locker?
Either way it sounds incredibly irresponsible.

I assume, based on his post, that she locks it up; but how hard are those lockers to get into really?

I would feel incredibly uncomfortable knowing there was a firearm that anyone could access in the gym with me without some kind of supervision. She needs to leave that **** at home.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

I assume, based on his post, that she locks it up; but how hard are those lockers to get into really?

I would feel incredibly uncomfortable knowing there was a firearm that anyone could access in the gym with me without some kind of supervision. She needs to leave that **** at home.
Right? I used to work at a gym and there was a string of locker break in's where this person was cutting locks and robbing people.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established

Most my buddy's with cpl permits have a gun safe bolted in their trunk. Sounds like she's over compensating to make herself feel empowered by showing off. Gun and vest are very expensive items you shouldn't be leaving in a gym locker. If it were a men's Lockeroom I guarantee those would be lifted sooner then later and then theirs a gun out there with bullets carrying your name. Sucks for the folks that have to work with such an unprofessional dumb bitch.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I was leaving the gym Friday I swear I heard Chewbacca haha.

JD261985

Banned
Awards

Maybe it's just me but it seems like she's trying to show off how "badass" she looks. At times I feel the urge to grab her gun and just pop a couple off at the ceiling but then again I don't feel like going to jail either.
The whole leaving the gun in the locker room thing is absolutely insane in my opinion. A lot of wannabe thugs go to my gym and we already have a problem with theft. That would make me feel uncomfortable as well

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
The important question is...."Is she hot?" If so, the gun and everything else can be forgiven.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
agreed ^^^^MV5BMTI3NzU1MDU5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzU1MjEyMQ@@._V1._SX347_SY475_.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The biggest dbag I saw this am was a personal trainer. He looked bored out of his mind, not paying attention to his client, moving him from machine to machine, and not critiquing his form. The client did "supermans" on the ground while his trainer sat on the bench staring up at the ceiling and yawning. Some people should NOT be trainers!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Lol^^^ some of the trainers at my gym are kinda chunky... Sad story. My trainer/friend stays in top of his game and has always used tried n true methods to get ppl fit. Lol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can only imaine that seminar

"Yeah so adding a swiss ball to any exercise makes it 10000% more effective, especially squats, deadlits, front raises, bench press, and pushups. Kettlebells are all the rage but now its about lifting bandZZZZ cause they will in fact make her dance. That is all, you all pass!"

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Don't worry. She will probably get shot very soon lol dumbass cops like that always like to show off, and usually end up showing off in the wrong neighborhood...
That's a dumbass statement. First of all she's not a cop ! she's an armed security guard and a irresponsible one and to wish someone gets shot is really sad on your part