DMA Does DMZ Demigod Style (unsponsored)

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Solid training session!!
Yeah those first few nights are the toughest. Usually takes me a week anytime I work nights to sleep good during the day.
Stay safe brother!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid training session!! Yeah those first few nights are the toughest. Usually takes me a week anytime I work nights to sleep good during the day. Stay safe brother!!
Thanks man. Might have to sneak in a bathroom nap tonight!! LOL. My crew can hold it down on their own if I disappear.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was fortunate I could take a power nap right before I had to leave waiting for my day relief. I have over a hour drive home so it could get rough.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleep is a beautiful thing. Hit the bed hard this morning after work for 6 hours. No, not a lot, but better than the 3 from the day before.

Pounded down 4400 calories yesterday. Went to bed at 195 lbs., woke up at 192. All in the arms and shoulders. If this weight holds for a couple more days, I'll call it officially 5 lbs. up.

Workout today was great. I'm finding the newly implemented pre, intra, post workout nutrition to really add to the affect of my workouts.
This simple addition has made a ton of difference. Not only in the effectiveness of my workouts, but how I feel hours after. It's not a lot, but before I had always worked out fasted (last break at work 2.5 hours before the gym), had my BCAA's during, and a single shake only Post WO.

Pendlay Rows:
135 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 6
215 x 5 PR
215 x 5

Weighted Pull Ups:
+35 lbs. x 6
+35 lbs. x 6
+35 lbs. x 5
Chin Ups:
+35 lbs. x 6
BW x 10 w/ 3 second hold at top

Underhand BB Rows:
185 x 8 x 4 sets
Super Set
HS Iso Low Row 4-0-1-0 tempo:
45 on each side x 15 x 4 sets
1 set partials to finish

DB Curls w/ Fat Gripz:
40's x 12
35's x 12
30's x 12
Super Set
Standing Rope Pull Down:
90 x 12 x 3 sets

Spider Curls / Underhand Front Raise w/ EZ Curl Bar Super Set:
50 lbs. for curls w/ 4 second squeeze at top
20 lbs. for UH Front Raise w/ 2 second hold at top

Standing Concentration Curls w/ Fat Gripz:
25 x 6 x 3 sets

8footballQB

Awards
Nice workout man

I noticed you take benedryl to help you sleep, i've been struggling to sleep on my second week of Epi, might have to give it a try. would melatonin be safer for every night use?

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Fat grip curls are a cruel mistress... So much burning every where

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout man

I noticed you take benedryl to help you sleep, i've been struggling to sleep on my second week of Epi, might have to give it a try. would melatonin be safer for every night use?
I like the combination of the 2!! I'm out of melatonin, but 50mg benadryl, 5mg melatonin is a great combo. Mild either way. Benadryl is ok for everyday use. I always start to be ready to come off my cycles just so I can get good sleep without using anything though.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good job on the pr :D those fat grips sound interesting..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This schedule F-ing sucks!! I know, there are guys out there doing it for long periods of time, and you all have my respect. I'm so spoiled to my day shift. My energy level is just zapped. I'm like a zombie. Anyways, last night tonight until next month.
Nothing special in the gym today. Got a good pump, but faded fast.
Also back down to 189 lbs. this morning. The weight from the day before had to be food weight from 4400 calories. Ate 3500 yesterday. Burn, Baby, Burn!!!

Bench Press:
95 x 10
135 x 8
185 x 6
225 x 3
225 x 4 sets 5-8
225 x 5

HS Decline Press (Triple Drop Sets):
100 on each side drop to 55 drop to 35 x 4 sets 4-0-1-0 tempo after first drop

Cable Crossovers;
80 each side x 12 x 4 sets
Super Set
Tricep Rope Pulldowns (Triple Drop Sets):
100 drop to 70 drop to 50 x 4 sets

Dips:
BW x 6
BW x 8

Ab Roller x 2 sets

By the time I got to the dips I was spent. Dips are one of my strongest weighted exercises, and I couldn't even muster anything to get some BW sets knocked out. 6 and 8 reps??!!

Look forward to getting back on schedule next week and posting some motivated workouts and pumps for you guys. This week has been a little whiny-bitchy!!

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
mmm looks like Christmas! hah thanks ffor sharing!

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
We Can tell hah, don't you love that right out of the gym feeling like the world is yours??? YEEEAA

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Anytime, thanks for sharing and all the awesome feedback bro, glad your kickin ass & taken names, keep up the great work!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Rich Piana for helping me kill like 4 hours at work tonight. You are also my new hero.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, check it out, he explains it really well! It's on my to do list!
I watched him do a video the other day on the proper way to do bent over rows, which helped me a lot, and he literally had the shape of a silver back gorilla! Awesome!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty eventful weekend. Went down to Tuscon for my Brother-in-Laws 50th B-day Party. So cheat day/weekend was on the books. Lets just say I can't control myself if I don't set limitations. So an unreal amount of food including like 6 cupcakes last night. Yes 6 cupcakes. Then for breakfast 1 and a half bagels and 3 cinnamon rolls. 3!! Full size. I'm a mess!! So I get home today and I'm 202 on the scale!!!! WTF?! 13 lbs.?? Don't see where it's at. Unless it's mostly food weight.

But got a couple compliments down there. My Brother-in-Law is a 6'4" 260lb. power-lifter. He said, "Damn dude, you're getting big". So that was nice coming from him. And a random guy at the party that I got paired up with playing corn-hole said, "you must be one of John's Hulk friends." I chuckled at that one and said, no, but thanks for the compliment.

So we get back to Phoenix and I get it in my head that I've got to hit the gym tonight. Prep some food for the week, watch the Cardinals kick some ass and then hit it.

Split Squats: (not in Smith Rack)
95 x 12
135 x 10
155 x 8
155 x 8
155 x 6

Front Squats:
155 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 4 PR

Deadlifts:
135 x 8
185 x 6
225 x 5
275 x 4
315 x 3
390 x 1 PR
395 x 1 PR

Leg Extensions:
70 x 15 with 6 second hold x 3 sets

Calf Raises x 3 sets

So pulled a new Deadlift PR by 10lbs. Felt good. 390 the first PR felt easy. 2 minutes rest tried 395 and it was a harder pull, but got it. I think in a couple weeks I'll be able able to hit 405, which was my goal to hit on this cycle.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
You are selling me more as more on DMZ every entry brother

You're killing it

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are selling me more as more on DMZ every entry brother You're killing it
Hell yeah man thank you. Just feel f-ing aggressive in there. The numbers haven't leaped and the scale is all over the place, don't know what's real!! LOL. But this stuff makes me feel like a monster in the gym. Every workout, every move is with authority and gnarly intensity. But I do look back at my entries and there are several PR's each week. So that speaks for itself.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Hell yeah man thank you. Just feel f-ing aggressive in there. The numbers haven't leaped and the scale is all over the place, don't know what's real!! LOL. But this stuff makes me feel like a monster in the gym. Every workout, every move is with authority and gnarly intensity. But I do look back at my entries and there are several PR's each week. So that speaks for itself.
That's what I keep seeing. The way I look at it; if you are seeing steady consistent gains and it's not bunk, then it's Worth giving the compound a run

Even if they aren't ridiculous, gains are gains especially if at a plateau

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At this point I would recommend it highly. I have 3 day left of Olympus DMZ and then I crack open the LGI which is 15mg a cap. I will run it at 60 as well for 10 days then possibly 75 for a week.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
At this point I would recommend it highly. I have 3 day left of Olympus DMZ and then I crack open the LGI which is 15mg a cap. I will run it at 60 as well for 10 days then possibly 75 for a week.
Im going to follow your protocol in April man. Probably do 40-50 day cycle! With OL DMZ and dermacrine or maybe stano instead. Looking forward to seeing. The final review. You sold me on DMZ before summer to get shredded

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to follow your protocol in April man. Probably do 40-50 day cycle! With OL DMZ and dermacrine or maybe stano instead. Looking forward to seeing. The final review. You sold me on DMZ before summer to get shredded
Yeah buddy!! You better log it. Yours was very well done man.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
And nothing beats setting PRs and having people commend the dedication and hardwork you have been putting in

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
You got that right dma, I feel it in the gym when I walk in and all them guys keep lookin I know I gotta set a god example lol

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
You got that right dma, I feel it in the gym when I walk in and all them guys keep lookin I know I gotta set a god example lol
A God example, maybe a Demi-God example hahaha :D Olympus labs

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
LOL! Oops haha I meant to say GOOD example but that waS a good respone NB lol

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now was it the DMZ or the 6 cupcakes that helped you get those PR's:)
Nice work in here!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Cupcakes androgenic level is about on par with methyl tren

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to say both. Not that the cupcakes themselves did anything, but the fact that I ate them meant I had something to prove in the gym. Must turn them into GAINz!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
And all that extra water weight/carbs help fuel a session.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Cupcakes androgenic level is about on par with methyl tren
HAHAHA LOL

But the absorbency is so much greater...

I wish they had methyl cupcakes...
Everything is better 17A methylated

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, methyl cupcakes, because regular cupcakes just weren't bad enough for you!! LOL

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
well theres a simple fix to that, just make sure you use milk thistle frosting, might taste like wood chips and spinache but you got your organs covered lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The awesomeness in here is abundant!

Killing it DMA! I told you to eat and you would see some weight. I am sure some of that will come back down but a cycle to grow needs food although when weight seems steady and getting leaner it is ALWAYS awesome for people to tell you that you are much bigger!!!!