DMA Does DMZ Demigod Style (unsponsored)

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Lol I was the same! I had two nine 9 inch grilled chicken sandwiches yesterday then ate dinner and I woke up lighter

Back in the day though, two nine inchers would put me in a carb coma and I'd wake up a watery mess

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I was the same! I had two nine 9 inch grilled chicken sandwiches yesterday then ate dinner and I woke up lighter Back in the day though, two nine inchers would put me in a carb coma and I'd wake up a watery mess
I would just wake up fatter, couldn't tell the difference between water and fat back then. It's crazy though, I woke up in the middle of the night last night and I'm dead serious, I took a 2 minute piss. Had to have lost a couple pounds just like that!! And didn't take any Arimistane yesterday.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy Crap my forearms are done!! Yesterday's Fat Gripz work has my grip a little shaky. Good thing today was all pushing.

Took a little while to get the blood flowing to the chest. Did a couple slow, stretching at the bottom sets with light DB's and stretching before I felt with it. But after I got it, it was on.

Flat DB Press:
2 Warm Up sets
70's x 10
90's x 8
105's x 5
105's x 5
105's x 4.5

Lox Cable Flys:
45 x 12 x 4 sets
Super Set
Weighted Dips:
+50lbs. x 9
+50lbs. x 8
+50lbs. x 7
+50lbs. x 8

Flat DB Flys:
35's x 12 x 3 sets
Super Set
DB Pullovers:
70 x 8 x 3 sets

Incline BB Press:
145 x 8 drop to 95 to failure x 4 sets

Close Grip Bench:
115 x 8 x 3 sets
Super Set
Standing French Press:
60 x 6 x 3 sets drop to 40 x 6 on last set

Oblique Crunches x 3 sets

Sweated a ton and felt pumped, but stamina and strength seemed a little low today. I'm eating though!! As said before I'm pounding calories, tracking them, but not limiting myself so much. Look forward to tomorrow's Squats and Deadlifts.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man! Heavy dips and DB press, very nice!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Love supersets. Throw a lot of volume/blood into the muscle in a short period of time. IMO the best way to train

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love supersets. Throw a lot of volume/blood into the muscle in a short period of time. IMO the best way to train
It's the only way I can squeeze all the stuff I want to do into an hour. But also, I go in there with intensity and if I had to wait between each set I feel like it would take away from that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
**** wrist wraps. Lol that's after a good day of dead lifts. And upper back
Ha Looks like a damn good reason for them to me. LOL Not a power lifter I have no interest in ripping of callouses much less developing any more than I already have. Shave them puppies down a bit so they don't rip off.
It's the only way I can squeeze all the stuff I want to do into an hour. But also, I go in there with intensity and if I had to wait between each set I feel like it would take away from that.
Yeah but it wont... either way you are filling out even with the weight fluctuating. Definitely looking good!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha Looks like a damn good reason for them to me. LOL Not a power lifter I have no interest in ripping of callouses much less developing any more than I already have. Shave them puppies down a bit so they don't rip off. Yeah but it wont... either way you are filling out even with the weight fluctuating. Definitely looking good!
Actually you're right. On the exercises that I don't super set, I fill the time air drumming and head banging...no intensity lost. Look crazy, but don't care!!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Yeah I guess I could eat garbage like hot dogs and mcdonalds dollar menu, but I don't want to feel gross either.
I don't have the most money so sometimes I just eat whatever that fills me up. burgers, fries, whatever. im just lucky enough to not get fat. some of it is just lucky genetic cuz im naturally an ectomorph

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Lol i dance around like a jack ass depending on whether or not i had preworkout. haha no ****s giving. But being a grad student with a job i usually get in and out of the gym in 45 minutes and just blast my muscles. Start with a heavy lift then increase the volume and decrease the rest ( super sets and mini circuits ) steadily until the end.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Lol i dance around like a jack ass depending on whether or not i had preworkout. haha no ****s giving. But being a grad student with a job i usually get in and out of the gym in 45 minutes and just blast my muscles. Start with a heavy lift then increase the volume and decrease the rest ( super sets and mini circuits ) steadily until the end.
That's a smart way to lift. I do similar. Go big and heavy for strength in the beginning. Then train with volume and low rest. Best of both worlds in one workout, and saves a little time.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very nice work in here!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No ****s given indeed!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a smart way to lift. I do similar. Go big and heavy for strength in the beginning. Then train with volume and low rest. Best of both worlds in one workout, and saves a little time.
I could probably get away with it now too. Just wouldn't feel as good about it. I have found that buying healthy food in bulk I the way to be able to afford it. Love Costco!!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Lol when I move out I have three things on my agenda

1) a dog
2) Costco membership
3) squat rack in my basement or garage if poasible

Das all you need mane

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have all 3 well a Sams membership... Costco is miles away from me here.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73 my back and hamstrings love and hate you right now!! 4-0-1-0 Deadlifts are no joke. Turn into more like 4-0-3-0 because you lose all power to explode up after a rep or 2.

Also implemented a nice little 200 rep warm up today before squats and I'm not sure it did me any favors either.

All in all it was a leg quivering workout. Still a little shaky sitting at my desk. I am working night shift all this week to help out an overwhelming schedule at work. So my workouts will be mid-day all week.

Leg Extension:
85 x 20, 15, 15
70 x 20, 15, 15

Leg Curls:
85 x 20, 15, 15
70 x 20, 15, 15

Squats:
135 x 10
185 x 8
235 x 7
285 x 4 (failed on 5th rep, dropped to bars)
285 x 4 (just didn't feel strong on these at all, but hamstrings were already screaming)

Front Squats:
135 x 8
155 x 8
175 x 8

Deadlifts:
155 x 8
185 x 6
225 x 6
275 x 6
275 x 4 w/ 4-0-1-0- tempo
275 x 4 " " " " "
225 x 4 " " " " "
225 x 4 " " " " "

Hip Adductor x 4 sets

Hip Abductor x 4 sets

Calf Raises x 6 drop sets

Not my usual volume of exercises, but I walked out of the gym spent. 4 second negative deads... 'nuff said!!

Tomorrow will be a well deserved rest. Also I will be awake for around 24 hours by the time I get off work in the morning and home to bed. Doing this schedule this week and once at the first of December. Sucks, but having an overloaded schedule at work is a good problem to have to solve.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I might pick up a bottle now just before things start getting removed online so I have one to run in the future. How are you liking the olympus products?

Also I cant decide whether to add the sup3r PCT or the dynamic formulation PCT which are very similar.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might pick up a bottle now just before things start getting removed online so I have one to run in the future. How are you liking the olympus products?

Also I cant decide whether to add the sup3r PCT or the dynamic formulation PCT which are very similar.
Honestly, they have always done me well. I picked up a bottle of another brand's DMZ to run after the OL bottle is gone just to compare. But regardless of which turns out to be better, I am seeing great results on their product. And did on their Stenabol, Ep15stane, Tr3n, and Ostar1ne. And Sup3r PCT has one of the best otc PCT product profiles. I always go back to it. I use their Elim1nate for Arimistane. The only one I haven't been sold on is Ep1c. Hard to say what affect it had other than DOMS. Which I guess means it was working and legit, because that is a direct side effect of epicatechin.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Meh damn. Well I still havent figured out my pct for 100%. like the DF PCT has the same stuff minus the prolactin support and 250 mg less of trib. but more organ support. and 100mg of arimistane
I am going to order either one soon. But i mean i dont think prolactin is an issue with Hdrol even during the PCT.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meh damn. Well I still havent figured out my pct for 100%. like the DF PCT has the same stuff minus the prolactin support and 250 mg less of trib. but more organ support. and 100mg of arimistane
I am going to order either one soon. But i mean i dont think prolactin is an issue with Hdrol even during the PCT.
Probably not. Either one would be a good choice.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
How are your mass gains so far? Because I am seriously considering picking up a bottle of the OL DMZ or Tr3n to take for a test spin in august. May try their Epi though.
After your log DMZ definitely has caught my eye and interest

I was looking at all of OL products and they seem frickin solid.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are your mass gains so far? Because I am seriously considering picking up a bottle of the OL DMZ or Tr3n to take for a test spin in august. May try their Epi though. After your log DMZ definitely has caught my eye and interest
Kinda tough to say. I'm only up a pound (which could literally disappear tomorrow). But body composition is definitely changing. Total recomp. Aggression in the gym is the highlight of this stuff so far as well as muscle hardness. I bought another bottle of different brand to run after this one is gone so we'll see what happens there. 9 more days of OL.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
SO you got a full 40 days from one bottle. Dang thats convenient. Full cycle in one bottle. isnt that a novel concept?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SO you got a full 40 days from one bottle. Dang thats convenient. Full cycle in one bottle. isnt that a novel concept?
No, I upped to 60mg last week so it will have lasted 34 days once finished. The other bottle will last me 15-19 days dosed at 60 and possibly 75 for the last week.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
No, I upped to 60mg last week so it will have lasted 34 days once finished. The other bottle will last me 15-19 days dosed at 60 and possibly 75 for the last week.
Oh I'm sorry I was confused when reading the beginning of the log. So six weeks?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
How are your mass gains so far? Because I am seriously considering picking up a bottle of the OL DMZ or Tr3n to take for a test spin in august. May try their Epi though. After your log DMZ definitely has caught my eye and interest I was looking at all of OL products and they seem frickin solid.
Weight gain is solely dependent on diet! If you eat big on this stuff, you should grow like a weed!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
DMZ was lean bulking to me, size gains were good but it would of been better if using something like msten.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I had a log for it, I'm too lazy to link lol I'm on mobile so just check my started threads

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Going to end up being 7-8.
And awesome man. I love hearing all the new PR's and your detailed workouts. It seems like yours gaining a lot of strength from this

Looking forward to following this until the end.

Cheers

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And awesome man. I love hearing all the new PR's and your detailed workouts. It seems like yours gaining a lot of strength from this Looking forward to following this until the end. Cheers
Thanks for flowing bro. Glad you're enjoying it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just to mention the anti - prolactin also increases LH release as a 1-2 punch so you get LH stimulation at the pituitary. Also just for me anyway 100mg arimistane sounds painful on the joints and tendons. I know I am a rep for OL but I am just giving you my personal opinion here and wouldn't lie to sell a product.
I have been between 3400-4300 cals/day for a couple weeks now. 350-400 carbs, 90-110 fat, 225-275 pro. That's a lot of food.
Yes but once you lower your body fat like you have and work toward bringing up the calories you can increase calories way above what you would have been able to before in a bulk. If you want to gain size move it on up to 400-500 calories on both low and high ends to clean bulk. With adding lean mass at same weight and getting leaner you are basically averaging right at maintenance calories now. My suggestion is to bump the fats up to 110-130 and carbs to 400-450 if you want mass or scale weight gains. However this will also skew your comparison of OL product to another one since increasing calories in the end so you would have to compare the changes made in the last 9 days of OL to the first 9-10 days of the new product if that comparison is to be accurate.

Either way increased strength and looking like a DEMIGOD right now is major impressive an what you have done to your metabolism speeding it up is nothing short of amazing either!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to mention the anti - prolactin also increases LH release as a 1-2 punch so you get LH stimulation at the pituitary. Also just for me anyway 100mg arimistane sounds painful on the joints and tendons. I know I am a rep for OL but I am just giving you my personal opinion here and wouldn't lie to sell a product. Yes but once you lower your body fat like you have and work toward bringing up the calories you can increase calories way above what you would have been able to before in a bulk. If you want to gain size move it on up to 400-500 calories on both low and high ends to clean bulk. With adding lean mass at same weight and getting leaner you are basically averaging right at maintenance calories now. My suggestion is to bump the fats up to 110-130 and carbs to 400-450 if you want mass or scale weight gains. However this will also skew your comparison of OL product to another one since increasing calories in the end so you would have to compare the changes made in the last 9 days of OL to the first 9-10 days of the new product if that comparison is to be accurate. Either way increased strength and looking like a DEMIGOD right now is major impressive an what you have done to your metabolism speeding it up is nothing short of amazing either!
Without a doubt my body is a calorie burning machine right now!!!

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Without a doubt my body is a calorie burning machine right now!!!
You have been eating like a monster and losing still, that DMZ must be ramping up your metabolism like no other..

Also how often have you been using your elim1nate?

I think I'll give it a try instead of forma next cycle

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I have been between 3400-4300 cals/day for a couple weeks now. 350-400 carbs, 90-110 fat, 225-275 pro. That's a lot of food.
Awesome bro. Love seeing the high calories and the furnace of a metabolism.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have been eating like a monster and losing still, that DMZ must be ramping up your metabolism like no other.. Also how often have you been using your elim1nate? I think I'll give it a try instead of forma next cycle
Every 2nd or 3rd day 50mg. Stuff works.

I am definitely ramped up!!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
DMZ is a great for recomping and handling calories.. Ate a bit junky while on it and fats gains were fairly minimal

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this night shift definitely has me screwed up. The drive home this morning at 5:00 was a bit scary. And I got all of 3 hours sleep, wide awake at 9:00 this morning. So I did what I had to do...Hit a cup of coffee, bowl of oats and a banana, 40mg DMZ and hit the gym before the exhaustion set in.

Cable Side Raises:
20 x 10 w/ 3 second hold at top x 4 sets
Super Set
Db Reverse Flys:
15's x 12 w/ 2 second hold x 4 sets

Seated Military Press:
95 x 12
135 x 10
155 x 8
175 x 6
195 x 5

Underhand BB Shrugs:
225 x 10 x 4 sets
Super Set
Reverse Pec Deck:
55 x 20
70 x 15 x 3 sets

Standing OHP:
95 x 8
105 x 8
115 x 6
115 x 6
95 x 6
Super Set
Low Pulley Face Pulls:
70 x 12
80 x 12
90 x 10 x 2 sets

HS Shoulder Press:
60 (each side) x 8 drop to 25 to failure x 3 sets

Ab Rope Cable Pull Down:
Full Stack (200lbs.) x 10 drop to 120 to failure x 3 sets

Going to try and get an hour nap before I trek off to work. Having the wife take me and hitching a ride home in the morning so I don't have to drive the 40 minutes in the morning falling asleep at the wheel!! Had a couple near misses dozing on the drive this morning. Thankfully I only have to do this a few more days and 1 week in December. I just cannot sleep during the day. I have a hard enough time at night while being "on".

Gonna pound down a shake and a homemade chicken salad sandwich right now.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
keep it up bro!! Next week I go back to 3rd shift and I'm not looking forward to it. My body and workouts are totally different from when I'm on 2nd shift.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep it up bro!! Next week I go back to 3rd shift and I'm not looking forward to it. My body and workouts are totally different from when I'm on 2nd shift.
I have never been able to do it well. My dad worked 3rd shift by choice to beat the Arizona heat for most my childhood. He did it like a champ. I just have sleep issues already and it defeats me mentally. Temporary set back. Good luck with your schedule change though bud.