Question on DMAA

Heypresto86

Awards
I am new here and I would like some advice. I am a daily gym goer (6 times per week) 35 years old, very healthy, I have just bought some dark labs crack pre-workout DMAA. However, after looking around on the internet as you do it has put me off taking it because of the DMAA . I am used to taking “god of rage DMHA” at least twice a week and that is fine, the amount of DMHA in that pre workout Is equal to the amount of DMAA in 1 scoop of crack. Am I overthinking things here or what? I am thinking of just taking 1/2 scoop to see if it’s ok.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s my favorite pre. Like said start with half scoop. I usually only use 3/4 a scoop. Stuff gives great focus. I feel dmaa is superior to dmha at least for me. I’ve seen where others have said they prefer dmha.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Take a half scoop or less, assess effects, and adjust. That’s it. You can always take more but you can’t take less after ingesting.

Always start with less.
This is the rule of thumb, when trying new (strong) pwo's.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
the amount of DMHA in that pre workout Is equal to the amount of DMAA in 1 scoop of crack.
In my experience DMAA is almost three times as strong as DMHA, 75mg is my upper limit of DMAA and 200mg is my upper limit of DMHA so be careful comparing mg to mg. DMAA is good for very occasional use, so just start very low and you'll be fine.