DMA Does DMZ Demigod Style (unsponsored)

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Fenugreek and longfolia make my sex drive crazy...
I'm sure you will get it back...

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Maybe str3ngth will give it that extra push??

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It 'll come back. I've just been on for a minute now including the Osta. So it's time for PCT, maintain gains, and take a break. But until then, these next 2 and a half weeks are gonna be the shiz-nit!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PR's go down like nothing on this shiz!! The only one that is too far to reach at this point is Flat Bench, but you never know, the way this is going it might just happen.
Holding at 196 lbs. Down from the weekend, but it seems about right. Making my goal of 195 after PCT look about right.

Kroc Rows:
75's x 10 warm up
105's x 8
120's x 6 PR
120's x 5
105's x 6

Wide Grip Lat Pull Down:
140 x 10
170 x 8
170 x 8
170 x 8
Super Set
Standing Cable Pull Down:
50 x 10 x 4 sets

Seated Cable Rows Wide Bar Supinated Grip:
100 x 12 x 3 sets 4-0-1-0 tempo

Single Arm Cable Rows:
90 x 11
90 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 10
Super Set
Single Arm Cable Curls w/ Fat Gripz:
40 x 10 x 4 sets

DB Hammer Curls w/ Fat Gripz:
30's x ??? (til it hurt) x 3 sets
Super Set
Preacher Machine slow negative drop sets:
75 drop to 55 to failure x 3 sets

Roman Chair back extensions w / oblique crunches x 3 sets

Veins and bi's felt like they were going to explode. Should have saved my pumped up vascularity pic for today!!

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Dude
I envy that you have two weeks... Meh makes me want to run this 11 oxo two more weeks with ya

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
PR's go down like nothing on this shiz!! The only one that is too far to reach at this point is Flat Bench, but you never know, the way this is going it might just happen.
Holding at 196 lbs. Down from the weekend, but it seems about right. Making my goal of 195 after PCT look about right.

Kroc Rows:
75's x 10 warm up
105's x 8
120's x 6 PR
120's x 5
105's x 6

Wide Grip Lat Pull Down:
140 x 10
170 x 8
170 x 8
170 x 8
Super Set
Standing Cable Pull Down:
50 x 10 x 4 sets

Seated Cable Rows Wide Bar Supinated Grip:
100 x 12 x 3 sets 4-0-1-0 tempo

Single Arm Cable Rows:
90 x 11
90 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 10
Super Set
Single Arm Cable Curls w/ Fat Gripz:
40 x 10 x 4 sets

DB Hammer Curls w/ Fat Gripz:
30's x ??? (til it hurt) x 3 sets
Super Set
Preacher Machine slow negative drop sets:
75 drop to 55 to failure x 3 sets

Roman Chair back extensions w / oblique crunches x 3 sets

Veins and bi's felt like they were going to explode. Should have saved my pumped up vascularity pic for today!!
Love the volume and supersets. I think you might be as much of a superset whore as I am, lol. Keep killin' it bro!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the volume and supersets. I think you might be as much of a superset whore as I am, lol. Keep killin' it bro!!
You, me, and nbahazeezee need an empty gym to ourselves. I bet we would melt the weights with intensity!!

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
You, me, and nbahazeezee need an empty gym to ourselves. I bet we would melt the weights with intensity!!
Supersetssss.... Super sets everywhere *waves hand slowly*

We would walk out three dead but victorious mofos...
Volume. Supersets and mini circuits give that vicious pump where you think your veins are gonna pop... **** I'm getting pumped up to go lift right now hahaha.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome work in here!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really am starting to appreciate the HS equipment just for pumps and tempo work. Had my chest burning so bad today. Is there a such thing as training for strength and hypertrophy in the same workout. I always seem to see people doing either one or the other. But like today I did 1 heavy chest movement and then a few for hypertrophy. Does doing both in one workout negate the other? Or do they both have the affect they are supposed to? Anyways it was a great pec blasting day.

Decline Bench on Smith Machine:
95 x 20
185 x 12
225 x 10
275 x 4
245 x 6
255 x 5

Incline DB Press (bench incline higher than normal):
65's x 6 x 4 sets
Super Set
Incline DB Flys (slow and deep stretch at bottom):
30's x 6 x 4 sets

HS Wide Grip Press:
70 on each side 4-0-1-0- tempodrop to 35 partials to failure x 3 sets

BW Dips x 12, 12, 13
Super Set
Tricep Push Downs:
140 x 12
150 x 10
150 x 8

Single Arm Reverse Grip Tricep Extension:
30 x 12 x 4 sets
Super Set
Cable Ab Pull Down:
180 x 15 x 4 sets

Definitely not looking as lean as at the beginning of the cycle, so I can't say that the weight I've gained at this point is LBM. I was going to post a couple full body progress pics, but they don't show any huge improvement. I'm going to still keep my calories at 3400-3500 for the rest of the cycle, drop to around 3200 for the first couple weeks of PCT, and then back to maintenance of 3100 around week 3-4 and see if the Reduce XT helps me lean out the last couple weeks of PCT.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I really am starting to appreciate the HS equipment just for pumps and tempo work. Had my chest burning so bad today. Is there a such thing as training for strength and hypertrophy in the same workout. I always seem to see people doing either one or the other. But like today I did 1 heavy chest movement and then a few for hypertrophy. Does doing both in one workout negate the other? Or do they both have the affect they are supposed to? Anyways it was a great pec blasting day. Decline Bench on Smith Machine: 95 x 20 185 x 12 225 x 10 275 x 4 245 x 6 255 x 5 Incline DB Press (bench incline higher than normal): 65's x 6 x 4 sets Super Set Incline DB Flys (slow and deep stretch at bottom): 30's x 6 x 4 sets HS Wide Grip Press: 70 on each side 4-0-1-0- tempodrop to 35 partials to failure x 3 sets BW Dips x 12, 12, 13 Super Set Tricep Push Downs: 140 x 12 150 x 10 150 x 8 Single Arm Reverse Grip Tricep Extension: 30 x 12 x 4 sets Super Set Cable Ab Pull Down: 180 x 15 x 4 sets Definitely not looking as lean as at the beginning of the cycle, so I can't say that the weight I've gained at this point is LBM. I was going to post a couple full body progress pics, but they don't show any huge improvement. I'm going to still keep my calories at 3400-3500 for the rest of the cycle, drop to around 3200 for the first couple weeks of PCT, and then back to maintenance of 3100 around week 3-4 and see if the Reduce XT helps me lean out the last couple weeks of PCT.
yes!!!!!!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Solid Routine bro. My gym finally got a HS inclince press and I feel spoiled.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I've always liked hitting strength and hypertrophy in the same workout, I hit one of the big 3 first for 3-5 sets of 3-5 reps the my second exercise for 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps then 2 or 3 exercises in the 10-15 rep range, when nutrition is in check I definitely grow and get stronger at the same time so id say it works

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always liked hitting strength and hypertrophy in the same workout, I hit one of the big 3 first for 3-5 sets of 3-5 reps the my second exercise for 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps then 2 or 3 exercises in the 10-15 rep range, when nutrition is in check I definitely grow and get stronger at the same time so id say it works
Pretty much how I've been doing it. I want to get stronger and grow!!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
And if you believe the whole fast twitch slow twitch muscle fiber stuff then this seems like the best way to train, you hit both avenues of growth in one workout

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I always do a heavy lift or two and then wreck shop with hypertrophy. Thats when i put on the most size IMO
best style of training indeed

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And if you believe the whole fast twitch slow twitch muscle fiber stuff then this seems like the best way to train, you hit both avenues of growth in one workout
I always do a heavy lift or two and then wreck shop with hypertrophy. Thats when i put on the most size IMO
best style of training indeed
This is what I thought. I just see so many logs and articles of either one or the other. Hardly anything about doing both in one session.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of the population would hate me knowing that I lost 9 pounds in 4 days eating 3400+ calories per day and over 400 grams of carbs. 202 on Sunday, 193 this morning.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Smashing it brother, I've been lurking this thead since you helped my sleep problems. keep killing it big guy

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I use to mix up strength and hypertrophy work in the same workout and got some good gains.
Keep it going!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smashing it brother, I've been lurking this thead since you helped my sleep problems. keep killing it big guy
Right on man thank you. I have also been seeing that you have found something that really works for you with the Growth Factor XT and that has me considering that as an alternative myself.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Most of the population would hate me knowing that I lost 9 pounds in 4 days eating 3400+ calories per day and over 400 grams of carbs. 202 on Sunday, 193 this morning.
I don't hate you, just a wee bit jealous lol

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Right on man thank you. I have also been seeing that you have found something that really works for you with the Growth Factor XT and that has me considering that as an alternative myself.
It's a sleep miracle and also boosts free test! Get it dude, sleep quality has gone through the roof

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
GF-XT is pretty legit, I liked it.. I haven't seen 1 negative complaint on it yet..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a sleep miracle and also boosts free test! Get it dude, sleep quality has gone through the roof
Well just did a little reading on it.....and Sold!! Will be ordering it with my Reduce XT in a couple weeks.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Analyzed supplements are selling the Chlorotest & dopa stack.

That IS what growth factor XT with extra goodies is. It's so good

Agreed on SNS. I'm going to be getting xgels for January bulk

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeah I'm doing an X-Gels/ABE stack at the first of the year as well.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Ima do Str3ngth and anabeta

Maybe x gels instead of str3ngth

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Both of you, seriously look into Most Wanted

I have zero doms working out 6 times a week and strength is exploding daily. Combined with follidrone it's hands down god mode. I can imagine it's what PH's are like.

My recovery and strength are ten fold. Most wanted also makes me sleep really deep.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I've been back in the gym 1 1/2 weeks after 6 week lay off. All my lifts went up 12kg after 1 session. It's just insane

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards

damn that's a great stack. do you know what the price is for them together? on my browser it's the normal price if you bought them seperately

Yeah I'm doing an X-Gels/ABE stack at the first of the year as well.
going to be a great great stack. hopefully when our new product drops too you'll be interested on that intro sale, would pair very well with those two!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been back in the gym 1 1/2 weeks after 6 week lay off. All my lifts went up 12kg after 1 session. It's just insane
I am curious about the Most Wanted. But I'm totally set on the ArA/ABE combo for now.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
damn that's a great stack. do you know what the price is for them together? on my browser it's the normal price if you bought them seperately

going to be a great great stack. hopefully when our new product drops too you'll be interested on that intro sale, would pair very well with those two!
exactly, the stack is $60, or u can get GFXT for $40. Just go with that!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeah...when's it drop?? I'm in the thread over there, so I guess I'll find out.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
haha nah, the stack is listed at $29.99 but when you add it to the cart it's listed as $29.99 each, so i think it's an error

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I am curious about the Most Wanted. But I'm totally set on the ArA/ABE combo for now.
What about follidrone? It gives you the ability to just keep going and going and going without being a stimulant. Also muscle mass up, fat down. Its expesnive but its really worth every $. Dont skim on EPIC or the others either, follidrone is more expensive because it is simply better :)

Would help you a TON in PCT

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Yeah...when's it drop?? I'm in the thread over there, so I guess I'll find out.
soon soon. a little bit after black friday i would think. it's going to be awesome though i truly can't wait. the intro sale will be very generous too

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
What about follidrone? It gives you the ability to just keep going and going and going without being a stimulant. Also muscle mass up, fat down. Its expesnive but its really worth every $. Dont skim on EPIC or the others either, follidrone is more expensive because it is simply better :)

Would help you a TON in PCT
lol bro you would love Magnitropin then if you like Follidrone. the benefits of epi + the cistance and paederia is incredible. and the boners are nice too :hitit: