Delta Force is in search of "The One" Holly Grail

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am excited for pics. im sure the change is quite noticeable! I think you did a great job on the log bud, no worries.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, I appreciate the support from everyone... I haven't falling off a cliff or the face of the earth entirely, I haven't been actively lately but I'm still here dealing with some personal issues these recent events have caused me to lose appetite and miss some meals and I dropped some weight along the way, I may have peaked for now weight wise but strength is still pretty good, I've still been going to the gym regularly like yesterday, I had a great chest and tris workout, I really blew them tris with so many sets I was hurting when I went to sleep... tomorrow is my rest/off day... I'll try to be more active here, sorry for not following some of your logs! on the upside I might have a good surprise arriving this week that should be awesome, I'll provide more details once its confirmed, for now lights out!

cheers

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like suprises. wishing you the best ed!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hang in there, DF. Let us know if we can help out.
We will all pray for you, my friend.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Keep moving forward DF. Take as long as you need.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hang in there, DF. Let us know if we can help out.
We will all pray for you, my friend.
Keep moving forward DF. Take as long as you need.
Thanks again... I'll remain cool and collected while these storms pass by, sometimes time heals these issues... I'll be in the gym tomorrow for my leg workout, it should be a good one! :thumbsup:

On a side note, there's a facking heat wave going through here and the office AC has been dead since last week... I can barely think w/o sweating :yuck:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Keep your head up man and don't sweat the lack of activity. Take care of your business and the rest will fall into place. Looking forward to your suprise!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
good luck Ed! glad to hear that you are still getting work done!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Quick update about todays workout... i was in the gym today at my usual time (5am) to get my leg workout, came in feeling pretty good and very motivated after my warm up I hit the weights, on the way to the gym I though of moving my weights up today specially my leg presses... so I did, I was good for 30 reps at 650bls, I was sweating pretty good after that.. I could feel my nervous system was under stress from it... then I did some light exercises by the time I did my second set of bb lunges I nearly passed out... my breathing got slow and thankfully my lights didn't go out :D

I've never felt this before, I've hear of ppl pucking from doing squats and what not but never came close to such feelings till today, I'm sure my legs will be sore for a little while :D

here's my lift numbers, needles to say after that I decided to quit while i was still ahead!

Training: Quads & Hamstrings
Warm Up for 7 minutes on treadmill
Quads
Leg Extension 12x60 12x60 12x70 12x70
Hack Squats 12x90's 12x125's 12x160's 12x160's
Leg Press 12x225's 15x270's 15x325's 15x325's 15x270's
Hamstrings
Lying Leg Curl 12x81 12x85 10x88 10x92
Barbell Lunges 10x35's 10x45's 1
Super Sets
Calf Raises 20x210 20x210 20x210 20x210​

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
looks like a leg killer, no wonder why you were about to pass out

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah good work out ed, keep up the good work. rumor has it....that ill be starting my first cycle soon....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On a side note, there's a facking heat wave going through here and the office AC has been dead since last week... I can barely think w/o sweating :yuck:
I killed a man for touching my mini-fan while downrange a few years ago... true story.
:D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I killed a man for touching my mini-fan while downrange a few years ago... true story.
:D
things didn't get that bad over here... I just didn't have a fan around or else, someone would die if they touched it :D

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
leg presses... so I did, I was good for 30 reps at 650lbs
that's a heck of a start to a leg workout.... you're doing great so far - when is PCT starting for you? and you need to get back to me via my PM about that thingy thing...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
that's a heck of a start to a leg workout.... you're doing great so far - when is PCT starting for you? and you need to get back to me via my PM about that thingy thing...
hehe, that was heck of a workout and hell of a start, it almost put my lights out at the end though. :afro:

Check your inbox, you got mail!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
650x30 is pretty awesome man. When I leg press I do volume as well, I go 760x20, 670x30, 580x40. I do them in increments of ten, with as little rest as possible. I saw it on a westside video somewhere, its horrible.:147:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
650x30 is pretty awesome man. When I leg press I do volume as well, I go 760x20, 670x30, 580x40. I do them in increments of ten, with as little rest as possible. I saw it on a westside video somewhere, its horrible.:147:
those are some crazy lifts bro... i hope you so some warm ups before hitting 760's...

I'm at the tail end of this cycle, today was my day off and tomorrow I go camping for the long weekend and will be starting PCT when I get back!

I noticed some nice changes in the mirror this morning, I'll try to take some pics today and post them soon after, I'm very happy with the results from this run!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
those are some crazy lifts bro... i hope you so some warm ups before hitting 760's...

I'm at the tail end of this cycle, today was my day off and tomorrow I go camping for the long weekend and will be starting PCT when I get back!

I noticed some nice changes in the mirror this morning, I'll try to take some pics today and post them soon after, I'm very happy with the results from this run!
Have fun brother! I do leg presses after I squat, when I do 20-40 reps, they are not straight thru though, I do like 10, sit for 10-20 sec, do a few more, sit..etc. I did that last nite, my quads feel like iron today, quad doms are my favorite. My squat felt weaker yesterday tho:surprised:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Its not often you go camping twice in one cycle, but to that just happen.. poor planning I guess... good thing its not sponsored else I'd feel bad about it but since its not I will try my best to have a good time this weekend watching the little ones play in the dirt and get all dirty (I usually stress out when that happens) :)

Everyone have a fun and safe weekend, I'll get back in on Monday! :fing02:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not often you go camping twice in one cycle, but to that just happen.. poor planning I guess... good thing its not sponsored else I'd feel bad about it but since its not I will try my best to have a good time this weekend watching the little ones play in the dirt and get all dirty (I usually stress out when that happens) :)

Everyone have a fun and safe weekend, I'll get back in on Monday! :fing02:
Enjoy brother!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
While camping, catch and eat a deer with your bare hands. That's how we can gauge your progress during your trip.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope the camping was fun, just did something similar myself. I went up in northern ontario with ~120 of my medclass for 2 nights and one day. It was an amaazing time, I just love being outdoors and being active in the sun.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And if you do, bear in mind that gasoline isn't the best choice for attempting to extinguish it. Also, do not try to pee on it; unless you really want roasted weenies for dinner.
Food for thought.

don't set any fires...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So a roasted weenie counts as food for you huh? ;) Luckily at our campfire the worst damage was just a big split lip when a guy tripped; everyone wanted to try their hand at stitching him up :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
While camping, catch and eat a deer with your bare hands. That's how we can gauge your progress during your trip.
thats the only way I'd do it! catch it and eat it! :D I'll use my bare hands for other things! :beerchug:

don't set any fires...
well... I quit smoking a long time back... those woods were safe :)
yeah, get got lucky this time around.. last time we went camping you could smell the smoke and it was very hazy.

Hope the camping was fun, just did something similar myself. I went up in northern ontario with ~120 of my medclass for 2 nights and one day. It was an amaazing time, I just love being outdoors and being active in the sun.
camping was great this time around, second time in a month, we're getting better at this thing, however nights are really harsh... my tent was set on a slope, everytime I moved i got closer and closer to the edge of the mattress, at night we could hear coyotes howling near by and in the mornings we those pesky birds woke everyone up, every night I told myself this is the last time i do this then after breakfast I'd forget all about it :D

And if you do, bear in mind that gasoline isn't the best choice for attempting to extinguish it. Also, do not try to pee on it; unless you really want roasted weenies for dinner.
Food for thought.
haha... thats for sure... no roasted weenies from the family jewels :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
This camping trip was great... the camping site was about 2.5 hours away so we got there fairly early... the camp site is operated by the US Core of Engineers, they built this damn there and a park by it, once we arrived and got our camp site putting up the tent was the first big job, we have a fairly large tent that makes it really hard to find a large enough flat ground where we can put the stakes in the ground... we ended up moving the tent a couple of time b/c of some rocks right underneath us, to put it mildly it was frustrating.

First night there was no fire, I did not find any wood near by, but they did have a little show in small amphitheater featuring a police dog, this was really cool to know how strong their noses are... man... they can smell through anything, the police officer tell us how they go to the high school and ask all kids to walk out of class w/o their belongings then the dog goes to work smelling the kids bags!
It's no longer safe to bring dope to school anymore :)

Saturday morning, I woke up and reached in my bag outside the tent and grabbed my shorts and shirt, put the shorts on and felt something cold hit my outer leg I reach over and grabbed this little snake from inside my shorts, little guy was tool cold to run away

Last time camping was sweating when the kids were playing the dirt and getting all dirty as hell, this time around I promise to sit back and just watch them... here they are just a few minutes after we had lunch!

I survived watching them and I learned a good trick if you have kids, get a camp site near the play ground... they spent lots of time there and we were able to relax more! We're already talking about camping again, this next time we're going to Lake Tahoe if we can reserve a site.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
little eds! hahaha glad to see you had a good time dude.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday morning, I woke up and reached in my bag outside the tent and grabbed my shorts and shirt, put the shorts on and felt something cold hit my outer leg I reach over and grabbed this little snake from inside my shorts, little guy was tool cold to run away

Wow! That was close! :nono:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Thankfully the dogs didnt find that body in your trunk! Glad you had a good time bud, that site sounds pretty fun. Your boy looks pretty happy there in the dirt!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I reach over and grabbed this little snake from inside my shorts...
Too much information !!!

:laugh2:

haha, j/k sounded like a fun trip :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
that snake looks like a baby rattler. reason number 2 to avoid camping :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wow! That was close! :nono:
yep, not the best way to start out your morning!

Thankfully the dogs didnt find that body in your trunk! Glad you had a good time bud, that site sounds pretty fun. Your boy looks pretty happy there in the dirt!
haha... those dogs aren't trained to sniff everything, the kids had a blast, they were in that playground all weekend getting dirty none stop! :drillsergeant:

What's on a man's mind! :D
sometimes I think peoples minds are even dirtier than little kids hands! :afro:

that snake looks like a baby rattler. reason number 2 to avoid camping :)
at first I though it was a rattle snake too and after talking with some ppl they said a snake that size should have some little beans at the end of its tail, out of all the outdoors experiences this one was not so bad, when you throw in the bugs and the birds theres' plenty of reasons not to go camping, but the kids love it, we got home and my oldest says "daddy, I want to go camping" ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL- O/T did you ever see that old SNL commercial for Flex Deodorant?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics look great Ed! two words.... FUKC SNAKES! I would have turned into Instant Bitch! hahahahaha:lol:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any updates or final comments?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
yes, updates for my cycle are pretty much over... but i've been wanting to make my final review for some time but have been pretty busy... I should get it started today, thanks Ike for reminding me, i hate being a slacker :thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, updates for my cycle are pretty much over... but i've been wanting to make my final review for some time but have been pretty busy... I should get it started today, thanks Ike for reminding me, i hate being a slacker :thumbsup:
We all have a life outside of the forums, so it's fine that you get your final review up when you do, DF. Thank you for your log; it was some good stuff. Hope you start feeling more like yourself soon! :cheers:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No hassles, my friend! You are not a slacker. I just was not sure anymore if the log was over or not. :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
We all have a life outside of the forums, so it's fine that you get your final review up when you do, DF. Thank you for your log; it was some good stuff. Hope you start feeling more like yourself soon! :cheers:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
thanks Rossie, things should get back to normal here soon... training hard again, now its just a matter of getting my thoughts together and complete this log the right way!

No hassles, my friend! You are not a slacker. I just was not sure anymore if the log was over or not. :)

I always feel bad or slacker like when I dont finish things right, in the back of my mind it keeps bugging me... I should do this and have one less thing to worry about :D

Here's a noteworthy update, I got a new training partner in the the gym today, my buddy from down the street, we see each other in the gym often and I feel he's looking for a reason to have more commitment to his training, hopefully this will last longer than the previous training partner! We'll see!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
thanks Rossie, things should get back to normal here soon... training hard again, now its just a matter of getting my thoughts together and complete this log the right way!

I always feel bad or slacker like when I dont finish things right, in the back of my mind it keeps bugging me... I should do this and have one less thing to worry about :D

Here's a noteworthy update, I got a new training partner in the the gym today, my buddy from down the street, we see each other in the gym often and I feel he's looking for a reason to have more commitment to his training, hopefully this will last longer than the previous training partner! We'll see!
Break him in right!! Cant wait for final update buddy.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Break him in right!! Cant wait for final update buddy.
yup I need to do that but slowly he's older than I and been on and off the gym recently, I dont want to break him right away like the last partner I had :)

But he has a power lifting background and I'm sure real soon he can heavier than I, so I'll have to try real hard to keep up with him, maybe he'll break me in first :D

Final update due soon!