Dcp

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick response! this brings me to another question, im taking RPM as well. it has to be taken on an empty stomach before lifting. can i take both rpm/dcp together before the preworkout meal? or will the meal adversely effect rpm when i go workout. i didnt think it would be a prob. am i asking the wrong board?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the quick response! this brings me to another question, im taking RPM as well. it has to be taken on an empty stomach before lifting. can i take both rpm/dcp together before the preworkout meal? or will the meal adversely effect rpm when i go workout. i didnt think it would be a prob. am i asking the wrong board?
From what I know of RPM, you should either take it with the DCP, or right before workout, depending on what your preworkout meal is.

This will give that meal 1/2 to "clear".

ntrlmuscle

ntrlmuscle

Awards
if someone were to have an important photo shoot....how soon beforehand should they cease use to prevent any water retention?

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Also, on the topic of water retention, I am assuming it is because the fatty acids are being released from the cells, then the water has to replace the empty space left behind and rushes into the deflated cell?

Is that a simplistic way of looking at it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if someone were to have an important photo shoot....how soon beforehand should they cease use to prevent any water retention?
2-3 days is more than sufficient, especially if you add in something like taraxatone.

Migoi

Migoi

Awards
Greetings....taking DCP with ZMA for the pre-bed dose should be OK, right?...thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Greetings....taking DCP with ZMA for the pre-bed dose should be OK, right?...thanks
I take it every night with ZMT...it's fine.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
PPAR Gamma

Also, on the topic of water retention, I am assuming it is because the fatty acids are being released from the cells, then the water has to replace the empty space left behind and rushes into the deflated cell?

Is that a simplistic way of looking at it?
Several studies found that anything that agonizes PPAR Gamma, causes mild to severe fluid retention depending on how strong.

TTA may agonize the PPAR's in order of alpha>delta>gamma, but it still does agonize.

The recommended 750 mg of TTA probably won't cause any bad fluid build up, but the people who mega dose it (ie like I did LOL) are usually the ones who look in the mirror and go "WTF!!!"

I have heard from different people on TTA, that its sometimes 7 days, 10 days, up to 14 days depending on what they dosed. I'm in the "waiting period" myself.

Good luck buddy!

http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/aphmeeting/abstract.asp?MeetingID=735&id=60763
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/06/050619081825.htm

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/521721_33
"PPAR-gamma receptors are in the distal collecting tubule, and in fact, when you activate PPAR-gamma, you'll see exaggeration of all of these mechanisms. All of the plus signs indicate what happens to this scheme when you activate PPAR-gamma. And so now you can understand that when you give a drug like a TZD, the main effect of fluid retention is by virtue of increased sodium reabsorption in the distal collecting duct; that's where it's happening, which is why Lasix (furosemide) doesn't help that much. And it is why a drug that interferes with aldosterone may, in fact, work since aldosterone is integrated into this entire mechanism for sodium reabsorption."

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
how many DCP pills equate 750 mg of tta. i ask bc ive been gaining weight as well but i still look leaner in the mirror

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
Ah, so my 9 caps (@ 1125 of TTA) is probably causing me to have this tightness in the back of my neck at the bottom of my head.
I read Dsade say in another thread that anything above 750mg and the sides become very apparent.

Sounds like cramping to me.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
I read Dsade say in another thread that anything above 750mg and the sides become very apparent.

Sounds like cramping to me.
For me though... I haven't gotten super WARM or really lost my appetite. Maybe the appetite a little bit, but I am usually always cold. Ever since I lost weight I am always cold! However, that being said, since I upped it to nine, I haven't had to wear my wooly on my head as often.... hmmmmm.

Can DCP be used during a bulk to minimize fat gains? Or is this suggested against?

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
For me though... I haven't gotten super WARM or really lost my appetite. Maybe the appetite a little bit, but I am usually always cold. Ever since I lost weight I am always cold! However, that being said, since I upped it to nine, I haven't had to wear my wooly on my head as often.... hmmmmm.

Can DCP be used during a bulk to minimize fat gains? Or is this suggested against?
I haven't personally used it on a bulk, but I've seen it recommended and read of several using it in such a way.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I do not sweat more or get hot from DCP either. And I've noticed that after taking slin I get super cold for about 30min. I too am always cold. :(

I'm using it for a mini bulk if you will. I went off a comp diet Oct 2nd and ate like total crap since then and have only gained 2 lbs of fat.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
I do not sweat more or get hot from DCP either. And I've noticed that after taking slin I get super cold for about 30min. I too am always cold. :(

I'm using it for a mini bulk if you will. I went off a comp diet Oct 2nd and ate like total crap since then and have only gained 2 lbs of fat.
Sigh... I am jealous about that... I am an mesomorph with an endo's abilities to gain fat. So I could technically bulk at 2600-2700 calories. I doubt I could eat like crap and only gain 2 lbs of fat.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, what would a lower dose be & why? Thanks man....
TTA somewhat activates PPAR Alpha. Sesamin is a STRONG PPAR-alpha agonist.

We are, ideally, shooting for an ideal balance between activation of PPAR-delta, PPAR-alpha, and a very small activation of PPAR-gamma.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
Is four caps in one dosage to much?
For TTA I don't think because other TTA products had a standard dose of 500 mg.

However I cannot be sure with DCP as it has numerous other ingredients such as the potassium, RK's and Salvia.

Dsade or an RPN rep might know.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
I had a question about DCP because of the conversation we've been having in this thread...

Does DCP cause the body to go into a "faux ketosis"? It seems like the activation of fatty acids as an energy source is a resembling a keto response. Also, if that is the case, how does the body avoid using glycogen as the main source of energy? Or does the body use both? Is that even possible?

Sorry, I was trying to explain this last night to someone and I know all about ketosis (it was my thesis for my master's degree), but I wasn't sure what relationship this had to DCP (I am fairly new to TTA and it's properties).

Thanks guys.

bg5757

Board Supporter
Awards
Quick question:

Is there any reason that creatine should not be taken when using DCP? For some reason I thought I remembered something about this, but I can't find it in a search. Just trying to plan my cut and want to see if the creatine mono should be excluded.

Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question:

Is there any reason that creatine should not be taken when using DCP? For some reason I thought I remembered something about this, but I can't find it in a search. Just trying to plan my cut and want to see if the creatine mono should be excluded.

Thanks.
No reason not to take creatine, though if bloating is a concern I would opt for a form like gluconate or malate.

bg5757

Board Supporter
Awards
Cool thanks for the quick answer. I don't usually have any bloating issues with creatine, so I should be fine to take them together.

dommer

Banned
Awards
is dcp gona be back in stock at nutraplanet anytime soon im dieing to try this stuff out

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be in sometime next week.

dommer

Banned
Awards
i guess ill be ordering at least 2 or 3 dcp/lvr stack in a that time frame then

thanks for the info dsade

dommer

Banned
Awards
dsade i was wondering if you could offer some insite

i was thinking about staking either leviR with dcp or recreat with dcp which would you go with? and what do you think a good time frame would be to run a stack like this?

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
i believe u would get more fat loss from recreate+dcp but leviathan+dcp would be fatloss+great muscle preservation. id def go with levi R

dommer

Banned
Awards
why would i get more fat loss with recreate+dcp other then leviR+dcp? just trying ot make a informed choice here and from what i read recreate has no stim where leviR does have a stim

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade i was wondering if you could offer some insite

i was thinking about staking either leviR with dcp or recreat with dcp which would you go with? and what do you think a good time frame would be to run a stack like this?
I have experience with DCP/Leviathan and the combo is phenomenal for both fatloss and actually adding muscle at the same time.

dommer

Banned
Awards
I have experience with DCP/Leviathan and the combo is phenomenal for both fatloss and actually adding muscle at the same time.
how bad is the stim effect i keep hearing about

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering I am very sensitive to Yohimbine, and I am fine even with a full dose, I would say the stim is mild.

Even better, you can take 1/2 dose and still reap benefits.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

IMO VERY MILD and a different kind of energy i can't explain it it's like it's there when your in the gym but you don't reall know it jittery amped type of energy. or maybe i'm just immune to Yohimbe at this point

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
levi boosts ur test allowing u to build muscle while u cut. didnt get a stim effect but def noticed fat loss.

papagunz

Awards
A rep stated there was only 75mg caffeine/cap, or 150mg/2 cap serving. I'm stim sensitive and am doing just fine with 2/2. And I can feel the Tribulus kicking in, although I only feel it for about 4 hours after dosing it seems.
"Trib kicking in" as in libido?

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Can i have a little help with how to best use my dcp?

Background - been doing a bit of a bulk for about 8 weeks and am up a good 11-12lbs, now i want to do a few weeks of recomping to tighten up the edges before i carry on with bulking again.

To this end, I ordered myself a bottle of DCP (quite like the tab format btw... i know it is temporary but i digress...) a bottle of LR and a bottle of LG Slin.

I have started doing some HIIT first thing in the morning before breakfast (oh, and living in a hotel at the moment and for a while - can't say no to cooked breakfast :( ) and then some hefty weight workouts 3 times per week.

I am planning on 2 levi Reloaded tabs when i wake up every morning, followed by one in the afternoon on non-workout days and 2 on workout days. Slin I'll just be taking before each major meal.

so that brings me to DCP. How should i dose it to get the most out of it? I'm thinking 2 with the levi R in the morning before the cardio (about 10-15 mins before i start)... I then shower and shave etc and go for breakfast about an hour after having taken the morning pills so i'm guessing the morning dose is still good to go to protect me from my sizeable brekky, especially along with some slin.

I think I want to take 2 before bed, as that seemed to work okay for me before, so that just leaves when to dose during the day? am I best off dosing before dinner or before working out?

Cheers for any help guys!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so that brings me to DCP. How should i dose it to get the most out of it? I'm thinking 2 with the levi R in the morning before the cardio (about 10-15 mins before i start)... I then shower and shave etc and go for breakfast about an hour after having taken the morning pills so i'm guessing the morning dose is still good to go to protect me from my sizeable brekky, especially along with some slin.

I think I want to take 2 before bed, as that seemed to work okay for me before, so that just leaves when to dose during the day? am I best off dosing before dinner or before working out?

You got it nailed...just take the other dose around 30 minutes preworkout.

Oh, and the tablets are permanent.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can i have a little help with how to best use my dcp?

Background - been doing a bit of a bulk for about 8 weeks and am up a good 11-12lbs, now i want to do a few weeks of recomping to tighten up the edges before i carry on with bulking again.

To this end, I ordered myself a bottle of DCP (quite like the tab format btw... i know it is temporary but i digress...) a bottle of LR and a bottle of LG Slin.

I have started doing some HIIT first thing in the morning before breakfast (oh, and living in a hotel at the moment and for a while - can't say no to cooked breakfast :( ) and then some hefty weight workouts 3 times per week.

I am planning on 2 levi Reloaded tabs when i wake up every morning, followed by one in the afternoon on non-workout days and 2 on workout days. Slin I'll just be taking before each major meal.

Looks good to me. How many DCP tablets are you planning to use daily?

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
well i was thinking 6.... although maybe i could bump it to 8. I think then it lasts a straight month.

So that'd be 2 first thing before cardio, 2 before workout, 2 before dinner and 2 before bed.

Is that worth doing? trade-off is obviously it lasts 10 days less, but the levi & slin isn't going to last that long anyway.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i was thinking 6.... although maybe i could bump it to 8. I think then it lasts a straight month.

So that'd be 2 first thing before cardio, 2 before workout, 2 before dinner and 2 before bed.

Is that worth doing? trade-off is obviously it lasts 10 days less, but the levi & slin isn't going to last that long anyway.
I'd start off with the 6/day, and then advance to 8/day. I'd actually take at least 3 tabs 30-45 mins preworkout to receive the insane endurance effects DCP can offer.

I'm interested in hearing how this works out for you bud, good luck! :)

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
cool beans boyo....

I'll give that a go. I'll let you know how I get on!

Migoi

Migoi

Awards
I can vouch for the endurance effects of DCP. Been on for 3 weeks now & last week started popping 2 tabs 45 min. before cardio days & it's been a breeze; not sweating buckets like I used to, yet shedding more H2O weight (2# ave.) compared to no DCP. I'll bump to 3 tabs for every workout now & see where that takes me.

BTW T-1, you should start selling your avis as test boosters!:jaw:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can vouch for the endurance effects of DCP. Been on for 3 weeks now & last week started popping 2 tabs 45 min. before cardio days & it's been a breeze; not sweating buckets like I used to, yet shedding more H2O weight (2# ave.) compared to no DCP. I'll bump to 3 tabs for every workout now & see where that takes me.

BTW T-1, you should start selling your avis as test boosters!:jaw:
Great to see you're getting the great endurance effects from the DCP. :)

Maybe i will start selling my avy's then, haha. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 7
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1