dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there enough plcar in DCP to affect androgen receptors? Would adding regular carnitine help?
The study was performed using 2 grams per day of LCLT. I would add another 1-2 grams a day of L-Carnitine.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I had a quick question I searched a bit and didnt see what i was looking for. Is it okay to take dcp at the same time as havoc or another methyl?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge, yes.

It is, after all, called Damage Control Protocol

Link24

Awards
  • Established
my question was directed towards dosing meaning can I take 2dcp and 2 havoc at the same time. Will either supplements effects be hindered?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my question was directed towards dosing meaning can I take 2dcp and 2 havoc at the same time. Will either supplements effects be hindered?
quite the contrary...especially preworkout they have amazing synergy.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Im really looking for to using havoc/dcp on a cut :D Thanks again Dsade

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Im on 6 caps of Dcp a day and I am experiencing alot of Sub Q water retention. I have been takign it for just about a week. It is not diet related as I am in Ketosis 6days a week so, my body doesnt hold much water. Question is will this go away while Im still taking it? ( I heard TTa can do this to some people?) Or Will I have to wait till the product to be discontinued for the water loss? Thanks again

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on 6 caps of Dcp a day and I am experiencing alot of Sub Q water retention. I have been takign it for just about a week. It is not diet related as I am in Ketosis 6days a week so, my body doesnt hold much water. Question is will this go away while Im still taking it? ( I heard TTa can do this to some people?) Or Will I have to wait till the product to be discontinued for the water loss? Thanks again
Is this your first experience with TTA?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes Sir it is
Then you might notice it for the first few days until electrolyte levels rebalance. You won't have to worry about the bloating after that.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Then you might notice it for the first few days until electrolyte levels rebalance. You won't have to worry about the bloating after that.
Awesome thanks for the hasty response. . . Im really enjoying the Dcp thus far so, it will only get better when the water retention is gone!

ashe555

ashe555

Awards
Hey just a quick newbie question..Just wondering if DCP can be taken with caffeine???
Ie :-3 caps DCP ,4-5 OZ coffee pre-workout

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE: I'm not sure what the D*CK customs and the FDA think they are doing, but they are once again refusing release of the Salvia.

Now, they are rejecting any herbs that have been irradiated to kill bacteria.

Seriously, these big pharma whores are just rampantly throwing every impediment in the world in front of free trade.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: I'm not sure what the D*CK customs and the FDA think they are doing, but they are once again refusing release of the Salvia.

Seriously, these big pharma whores are just rampantly throwing every impediment in the world in front of free trade.
they don't have any other choice when we are in a capitalism induced recession! :dunno:

in all seriousness, :gay:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recession? Well let's just make sure MORE companies tank!

YAY US!

saludable24

Awards
  • Established

That makes sense, because we all know we need the herbs WITH bacteria in them.

Actually, that does make sense: people get sick from herbals, FDA outlaws them, and Big Pharma profits as the only game left in town.

Sorry to hear about all these troubles with the product, Dsade. Will this hold up the coming batch as your manufacturer or was this just more stock for later?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please dont make my lazy ass re-read 420+ posts :(

Just need: Best suggested dosing program for fat loss - I'm 210 11% b fat and Im a lower carb guy (100 day)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please dont make my lazy ass re-read 420+ posts :(

Just need: Best suggested dosing program for fat loss - I'm 210 11% b fat and Im a lower carb guy (100 day)
If you are low carbing it anyway, hit 2 tabs before breakfast, 2 tabs before lunch, 2 tabs before workout and 1 tab before bed.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks !!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
et
Thanks !!
No problem...I try to always stay connected at all times. It's the least I can do to make sure all questions are answered wuickly. bah...du.mb phone et g

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep...it is going to be included in a formula that will make the stack the consummate fat burning stack - unbeatable.

We have one more biopathway to hit after that, which will form the complete picture (and also incredibly enhance endurance), but I need to figure out how to make some salt forms.

I just got the word about the new compound, from the engineers, so we have to rely on their diligence to get this completed soon. Everything else is relatively easy to obtain.
Was this ever added? What was the ingredient?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also: this one ingredient is pretty interesting!

Salvia Miltiorrhiza is a traditional Chinese medicine also known as Danshen. The herb is used for supporting heart and liver function. It is also used for skin problems, like acne and boils. Traditionally used to stabilize the heart and calm the nerves, and to 'lighten' or to 'remove stagnant' blood. Clinical experience shows that the roots are effective against angina pectoris, cerebral atherosclerosis, intravascular clotting and phlebitis. Danshen reduces blood pressure, improves circulation by dilating the blood vessels, and reduces blood cholesterol.

http://www.webvitamins.com/ResearchCenter.aspx?ID=3038

Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract

Salvianolic acid B attenuates plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1 production in TNF-alpha treated human umbilical vein endothelial cells. -

Immunomodulatory activities of Yunzhi and Danshen in post-treatment breast cancer patients. -

Effects of a Chinese herbal preparation on vascular cells in culture: mechanisms of cardiovascular protection. -

Effects of Salvia miltiorrhiza on intestinal microflora in rats with ischemia/reperfusion liver injury. -

Antifibrotic effects of Salvia miltiorrhiza on dimethylnitrosamine-intoxicated rats. -

kike01

Awards
Greeting from Mexico, when will your product "DCP" will be available in stock?

John598919

Awards
DCP has to be one of the most effective supplements I have ever used. I too am patiently waiting to order more...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ladies and Gentlemen - we HAVE INGREDIENTS!!!!!

Again, I am paying a massive rush fee to have stock ASAP. I will update as I hear more.

d77

Awards
thank you dsade..I've been dying to get my hands on some for the first time..I always miss it. Will definitely keep tabs on your updates.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you dsade..I've been dying to get my hands on some for the first time..I always miss it. Will definitely keep tabs on your updates.
I'm going to offer a heck of a stack sale when stock comes in.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep...it is going to be included in a formula that will make the stack the consummate fat burning stack - unbeatable.

We have one more biopathway to hit after that, which will form the complete picture (and also incredibly enhance endurance), but I need to figure out how to make some salt forms.

I just got the word about the new compound, from the engineers, so we have to rely on their diligence to get this completed soon. Everything else is relatively easy to obtain.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was a design for another product that has gotten stagnant. However, I did just arrange a deal for this lab that will bring them significant income. Might revive this as a condition for inking the deal.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
man cant wait for DCP to be back!! any word on what kind of deals we can expect?

anberlin80

I've been waiting and waiting for DCP but it doesn't seem like it's ever going to be in stock anywhere. Does anyone know of anything that would also stack well with Leviathan reloaded? thanks!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate and Levi-R would be a pretty potent stack for fat loss!

anberlin80

So I guess dcp is gone for good :( Are all the ingredients available somewhere?? I'd be willing to pay more just to make my own dcp lol

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its not gone for good. It'll be back soon enough, as my post above says.

anberlin80

"Combined with the utter retardedness and straight up lies of both contract manufacturers and suppliers, we have pretty much lost DCP."

I saw that from another recent post that's why I thought it was gone for good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Combined with the utter retardedness and straight up lies of both contract manufacturers and suppliers, we have pretty much lost DCP."

I saw that from another recent post that's why I thought it was gone for good.
Mr. Urban Monk appears to have had a production miracle up his sleeve that he didn't want to reveal until today.

We just migh have stock soon.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
So, I'm wondering if there is any kind of updated ETA on DCP. The last ETA of 3 weeks passed by a week ago, and I've kinda been holding out my next order at Nutra hoping this will be back in stock.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am currently doing ECA-Y which is Ephedrine/Caffine/Alpha-Yohimbine. Even though I am using this at half-dose 3 times a day, I think it may be a bit to much. I honestly have not felt like eating at all.

I am a fan of intermittent fasting, but I just went an entire day without a single urge to eat once. No hunger pangs, AT ALL!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 1
Evomuse 7
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0