Dcp

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I find this an alarming prospect - what can we do?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone run DCP with any beta Ultima? Pretty excited on how this stack went. Definite increase in thermogenic feeling than DCP solo, and crazy endurance ans sweating. I think this would be an awsome combo for a recomp. Maybe after both DCP and Ultima are back up and out, there can be a a stack for the planet

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is awesome to combine these two. There are a few threads on it over at BB.com.

Bass Master

Awards
they don't have any other choice when we are in a capitalism induced recession! :dunno:

in all seriousness, :gay:
I don't know if you were being serious here or not, but we aren't in a 'capitalism induced recession.' Don't believe the corporate controlled media. They are NWO puppets who are blaming capitalism on this recession when that is not true. What we have today IS NOT capitalism, so please, quit blaming it. In fact, we have not had true capitalism since the establishment of the Federal Reserve system in 1913. If what we have today was true free market capitalism, then we would have the free market, not a privately owned central bank (the Fed), deciding interest rates and greedy, corrupt financial institutions would go under/bankrupt for making bad choices and breaking the law. That's not what's happening today, so don't even think about calling it capitalism. Try corporatism, or, better yet, fascism. That's what you can blame this 'recession' on.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if you were being serious here or not, but we aren't in a 'capitalism induced recession.' Don't believe the corporate controlled media. They are NWO puppets who are blaming capitalism on this recession when that is not true. What we have today IS NOT capitalism, so please, quit blaming it. In fact, we have not had true capitalism since the establishment of the Federal Reserve system in 1913. If what we have today was true free market capitalism, then we would have the free market, not a privately owned central bank (the Fed), deciding interest rates and greedy, corrupt financial institutions would go under/bankrupt for making bad choices and breaking the law. That's not what's happening today, so don't even think about calling it capitalism. Try corporatism, or, better yet, fascism. That's what you can blame this 'recession' on.
<applause> -reps :)

Mikey13

Awards
Read quite a few of the pages but not all.... so I know with some fat-loss products they suggest taking certain precautions, i.e. drinking extra water. WE shoudln't need to worry about doing anything extra, right? I mean other than what I/We are already doing - eat clean, get enough water as it is and do your cardio.

What would dosing for a female be who is sitting at 120lbs, 5'1"?
Has anyone noticed any type of sleep alterations? Deeper sleep, or harder to get a full rested sleep??

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I personally never noticed any effect on sleep at all, and often times took one of my doses minutes before laying down to bed for a non-stim fat burning inferno in my sleep :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read quite a few of the pages but not all.... so I know with some fat-loss products they suggest taking certain precautions, i.e. drinking extra water. WE shoudln't need to worry about doing anything extra, right? I mean other than what I/We are already doing - eat clean, get enough water as it is and do your cardio.

What would dosing for a female be who is sitting at 120lbs, 5'1"?
Has anyone noticed any type of sleep alterations? Deeper sleep, or harder to get a full rested sleep??
Plenty of water is always recommended.

Females that weight should follow label directions, and can use personal discretion with a pre-bed dose.

Mikey13

Awards
Plenty of water is always recommended.

Females that weight should follow label directions, and can use personal discretion with a pre-bed dose.
Thanks - I know sometimes directions are more geared towards us larger guys so I figured I would ask away...
Thanks again

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Anyone out there Used T3 and DCP Simultaneously? Seems like it would be a great stack. What do you guys think?

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Was DCP discontinued? It was one of the best supps I ever used.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 7
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1