BMP, Myosynergy, and DCP Questions and Comments

DBee

DBee

Awards
Just finished my 5th run of BMP and Myosynergy( I think I've gone through at least 10 bottles of each of these supplements) and it's been as effective and enjoyable as the initial run. Stacking both of these supplements has resulted in a quick body recomposition effect, increase in strength, endurance, and stamina. I am now bridging DCP ultra with some remaining Myosynergy until the new Myosynergy comes out along with BMP (I'm not sure if this is being reformulated or not). Pertaining to DCP, one week in I have experienced a noticable increase in endurance, increase in body temperature, and perspiration.

A few questions below:

1. Are there any contraindication in taking an SSRI along with any of the above mention supplements?

2. Does DCP provide anabolic properties? DCP seems to provide a noticable pump/fuller look after taking 3 caps pre-workouts.

3. Does DCP provide anti-catabolic properties?

4. When can evomuse fans expect the new myosynergy?

5. Is BMP being reformulated?

Lastly, thanks for making scientifically based supplements. I also added a pic post run of Myosynergy and BMP.

-DBee

Attachments

Last edited:
ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I think Myosynergy is being reformulated not BMP! Myosynergy doesn't agree with my stomach I've still got 2 full unopened bottles laying around for over a year. BMP is a different monster I love that stuff Muscle fullness & Strength Gainz are unmatched by any natural anabolic. Currently running CEL Cloma-Plex, BMP & CEL Apigenin. My favourite natty stack by far atm.
What's your result's on BMP?

DBee

DBee

Awards
I've actually never taken it solo, always along side of myosynergy. My results with the stack always pertained to a intial leaning out effect, increase in muscle fullness all day, increase in strength, increase in endurance, increase in stamina, and over body recomposition effect. Per dsades recommendation, I also make sure I'm getting adequate magnesium while running the stack probably around 550mg between my multi and zma. Additionly, I've been adding calcium carbonate 1 to 2 tabs (750-1500mg) pre workout.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think Myosynergy is being reformulated not BMP! Myosynergy doesn't agree with my stomach I've still got 2 full unopened bottles laying around for over a year. BMP is a different monster I love that stuff Muscle fullness & Strength Gainz are unmatched by any natural anabolic. Currently running CEL Cloma-Plex, BMP & CEL Apigenin. My favourite natty stack by far atm.
I’m running BMP, DCP and Apex’s Ursa TD. I’m not one to give reviews but this stack is pretty freakin incredible. The muscle fullness is what sticks out the most for me and that’s in a calorie deficit 3 out of 7 days. No strength gains but I’m cutting so my workouts are obviously not geared to add strength.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've actually never taken it solo, always along side of myosynergy. My results with the stack always pertained to a intial leaning out effect, increase in muscle fullness all day, increase in strength, increase in endurance, increase in stamina, and over body recomposition effect. Per dsades recommendation, I also make sure I'm getting adequate magnesium while running the stack probably around 550mg between my multi and zma. Additionly, I've been adding calcium carbonate 1 to 2 tabs (750-1500mg) pre workout.
Do you take the mag with BMP in the AM/PM or just whenever during the day? What does extra mag do?

DBee

DBee

Awards
Do you take the mag with BMP in the AM/PM or just whenever during the day? What does extra mag do?
ELROCK said:
Why the extra magnesium with BMP? I already take magnesium daily, but curious why the recommendation.
dsade said:
Observation, but further research shows enhancement of the involved.

Last edited:
botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Follow evomuse on Facebook for the latest info and recent past posts for answwers to some of your questions!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does anyone know if Matt is going to bring any more Epitome or Brite back to market? I know he had some challenges with some of his raws suppliers. Epitome + Brite + DCP is probably one of the sickest stacks in existence when cutting. Also, Defuse was perhaps one of the best things he ever put out, wish it would come back, but its been dead for a minute, unfortunately.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Having been a long-time user of SSRIs and DCP, I have not experienced any issues. I can't speak for the other products.

ironfiend23

Awards
I just bought a bottle of DCP from. Flexit. It says 2 caps 3x daily and there is a total of 90 capsules. Is DCP really only a 15 day supply?