Dcp

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good mann. School has been keeping me away a lot. I lurk around a lot and read mostly.

I can't wait because the cardio sessions are phenomenal. I'm also eager to give this product a second run b/c I'm not doing a keto diet anymore and carbs have been reintroduced to the diet.

Right on. Thanks mann.
Right on. Best of luck with school. I'm in the process of deciding what direction i want to take myself in furthering my career/education.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
not to hijack this thread but do something medical!

i got 2 more semesters in nursing school. then i gotta get my mba or an msn with an administration track.

one good thing is it helps me to understand how supps work inside the body.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i got 2 more semesters in nursing school. then i gotta get my mba or an msn with an administration track.

I'm already 8 years an Emergency Room RN. ;)

Nursing has been good to me thusfar, but i myself have the desire to further myself as i'm not completely satisfied.

I'm debating moving on to a practitoner role being either a physician assistant, or nurse practitoner. I may even have an opportunity to score an E.R. educator job here soon. Time will tell, but i see myself in the practitoner role in the near future.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
man..what are the chances!

obviously u know what the hell you are doing..so keep on doing.

i thought i was the only male nurse..but found another one.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man..what are the chances!

obviously u know what the hell you are doing..so keep on doing.

i thought i was the only male nurse..but found another one.
Welcome fellow Murse! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MURSE THREAD!!!!!!!!

/let teh gheyness begin

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Healthcare is the way to go. I'm aiming for a Pharm.D program in 2 years. My backup is Nuclear Medicine if I don't get into Pharmacy after my Bachelors in Chemistry.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards

Nurse Practitioner for the win.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Just got mine in the mail today. Thanks RPN and Nutraplanet.

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
dsade you mentioned in another thread about not taking flax seed..

cause i been on dcp 3 days and i have taken flax seed milled in the morning for breakfast..should i stop and just go with fish oil?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade you mentioned in another thread about not taking flax seed..

cause i been on dcp 3 days and i have taken flax seed milled in the morning for breakfast..should i stop and just go with fish oil?
Yes...I would drop the flax in favor of the fish oil.

tdos

Awards
finally getting some DCP, suppose to arrive tomorrow from NP. Any recommendations for dosing?

dsade ~ if this stuff really works I will hook you guys up with any technology stuff that you need.... it sure does suck being fat!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Aside from dropping flax oil, are there any other major dietary considerations (aside from keeping macros and calories in check)?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
finally getting some DCP, suppose to arrive tomorrow from NP. Any recommendations for dosing?

dsade ~ if this stuff really works I will hook you guys up with any technology stuff that you need.... it sure does suck being fat!

I would start with 2 in the am 4 before training and 2 before bed.

Or you could do 2 in the am 3 before training 2 in the evening and 1 before bed.

tdos

Awards
is there any stimulant in DCP? should I avoid other stuff pre-workout?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can add it in with your pre workout stuff. It also has no stim in it so it can be stacked with one.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking DCP pre-workout with a stim product is a very good combination. It would also enhance the mechanism of lipid oxidized energy and subsequent endurance effects to training. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
i dont know which one it is..but dcp or LR is making achilles tendon area cramp. like it's painful to take a step sometimes. started this morning.

btw it's been a week on dcp, and just added LR yest.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Once again, this product does not disappoint.

I'm doing a 20 minute hit cardio session on a cycle at 24hr fitness. During this session I keep track of my heart rate with a Polar Monitor watch. It is extremely hard for me to stay within my high and low range. My high range is 152 for 30 seconds and my low range is 114 for 1 minute. Today and yesterday while on DCP, I would hit 165 easily no little fatigue for 30 seconds. My low range was hovering 130-145 for 1 minute.
DCP makes a cardio session much less laborious and entertaining.
The only other thing I take with this is a Monster drink prior to cardio.

Once I pick up a second job, I plan on picking up more to stock up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont know which one it is..but dcp or LR is making achilles tendon area cramp. like it's painful to take a step sometimes. started this morning.

btw it's been a week on dcp, and just added LR yest.
Sounds like dehydration and/or electrolyte imbalance...I tend to cramp there first in either situation - usually dehydration.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once again, this product does not disappoint.

I'm doing a 20 minute hit cardio session on a cycle at 24hr fitness. During this session I keep track of my heart rate with a Polar Monitor watch. It is extremely hard for me to stay within my high and low range. My high range is 152 for 30 seconds and my low range is 114 for 1 minute. Today and yesterday while on DCP, I would hit 165 easily no little fatigue for 30 seconds. My low range was hovering 130-145 for 1 minute.
DCP makes a cardio session much less laborious and entertaining.
The only other thing I take with this is a Monster drink prior to cardio.

Once I pick up a second job, I plan on picking up more to stock up.
I miss my 24 hour Fitness. :(

Nothing cooler than having a gym to yourself, hitting the weights if you fine yourself unable to sleep, then sitting in the sauna staring off into the desert darkness at 2am.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i havent noticed any increased sweating with dcp.
Seems about 2/3 of users report it...not sure what the difference is - perhaps sensitivity to the ketones.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i havent noticed any increased sweating with dcp.

I never get increased sweating on DCP. But I do get a warm feeling during any carbs I take in. I'm just not a big sweater. To be honest its one of the sides I'm glad I don't get.!

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
I never get increased sweating on DCP. But I do get a warm feeling during any carbs I take in. I'm just not a big sweater. To be honest its one of the sides I'm glad I don't get.!
same here. they always hand me a towel at the gym..never had to use it. haha.

during the low intensity cardio i did feel this "hot flash" about 20-25 mins in.

the only times i sweat is if i do squats or deadlifts. or HIIT cardio. even that it's only the forehead area. since i have a herniated disc, my doctor has banned me from doing both exercises. it's my fault for trying to do both squats and deadlifts in the same day with too much weight.

form + adequate recovery of used muscle group + safe weights = safe exercise.

my split back then was..
chest/tri
back/bi
legs/shoulders - deadlifts, squats on this day.

i had form right..:sad: oh well.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like dehydration and/or electrolyte imbalance...I tend to cramp there first in either situation - usually dehydration.
Exactly. I used to have cramping problems in legs/feet, and found my solution in Poseidon. But any electrolyte source / additional potassium should help.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. Is the supply tenuous enough that I should break my wife-imposed budget to grab up a few for my cut in a few months (well probably gonna be around Feb)? I remember reading your materials sourcing was getting tight, or am I making stuff up? LOL.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
o yeah what about taking it with musclemilk? or a small meal

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question. Is the supply tenuous enough that I should break my wife-imposed budget to grab up a few for my cut in a few months (well probably gonna be around Feb)? I remember reading your materials sourcing was getting tight, or am I making stuff up? LOL.
Lol! I know this all too well my friend. :p

It's become very difficult to obtain the PLCAR. I'm pretty sure matt has a backup source though. It's always been tough to keep this stuff on the shelves. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can dcp be taken with a meal for the sake of convenience
I'm not sure i completely follow. Do you mean take it with the meal, or take it to mitigate the effects of a cheat meal?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to take it with a meal
We don't recommend it. It's designed to take 30-40 minutes prior to a meal to enhance absorbtion and subsequent effects. The key here is getting the right environment in motion for the beneficial effects of the supplement to take place. :)

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
We don't recommend it. It's designed to take 30-40 minutes prior to a meal to enhance absorbtion and subsequent effects. The key here is getting the right environment in motion for the beneficial effects of the supplement to take place. :)
how come this is not stated in the directions? if it was really beneficial, it should be on there right?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how come this is not stated in the directions? if it was really beneficial, it should be on there right?
This is information we've compiled as a result of direct feedback/results over time. People that have dosed in this fashion have received the best results (fatloss and prevention of fat accumulation.)

It makes sense as well that you would want to allow for maximum absorbtion of the ingredients to effectively liberate, and then utilize fatty acids.

We've found this to be the most effective way to use DCP. It very well may be placed on the bottle in the near future. I believe the jury was out initially on how it would be most effectively dosed. Now we are certain in recommending the 30-40 minutes prior to a meal suggestion.

You can of course take it with a meal and see how it works out for you, but imo you won't experience maximum results based on my own personal experiences with it.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
man i just do watever you guys say is good.

liberate, masturbate..just get those damn fat cells out and burn em!

2 am, 2 noon, 2 before sleep on OFF days.
2 am, 3 workout, 1 before bed

tell me if i can use more! hahah

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man i just do watever you guys say is good.

liberate, masturbate..just get those damn fat cells out and burn em!

2 am, 2 noon, 2 before sleep on OFF days.
2 am, 3 workout, 1 before bed

tell me if i can use more! hahah
Start of with the recommended protocol for sure. After you've taken it for a bit, you can adjust the dosing and experiment a little. I do recommend the 3-4 capsule pre-workout dosing, as well as the 1 cap prior to bed.

I don't recommend going over 10 caps/day though. Start off with the 6 caps/day, and then adjust once you've assessed it's effects on your own body. :D

tdos

Awards
what sides would I see by upping from 6 a day to 10 a day?

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what sides would I see by upping from 6 a day to 10 a day?
Negative sides? None to speak of, honestly. There have been very few reports of any side effects from DCP usage, but the only one that might come up is slight water retention.

tdos

Awards
Negative sides? None to speak of, honestly. There have been very few reports of any side effects from DCP usage, but the only one that might come up is slight water retention.
thanks I will give it a shot and let you know if I notice anything.

Also I have noticed that when I am taking DCP on schedule, that there is a noticeable difference for late night carb and sweet urges. I had chalked this up initially to coincidence, but on the days I get busy or kept from my home and miss doses the cravings for carbs and sweets is strong like normal. Can you think of anything that explains this, or have you heard this feedback from others?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 7
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1