CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
And yes, the WHOLE 5 MINUTES part was sarcasm. :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rofl, you guys are cracking me up.:icon_lol:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Who else is going to join our club? we have left:

Orange TRIad
Yellow nEuphoria
Green MAG
White BLOOD
Green BULGE
Black HOLE
Blue UP...

Maybe I'll just make another thread :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. That took me a WHOLE 5 MINUTES to decide on!!!
I paced in front of the product avatars for at least 15 minutes before I decided on REDuction ... your good man!!! :icon_lol:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Orange TRIad
Yellow nEuphoria
Green MAG
White BLOOD
Green BULGE
Black HOLE
Blue UP...

im all about green mag .. i got 2 of my friends hooked on it :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Orange TRIad
Yellow nEuphoria
Green MAG
White BLOOD
Green BULGE
Black HOLE
Blue UP...

i already made my pitch, pw is the best in it's catagory. but white blood/green bulge is a hellava combo.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I paced in front of the product avatars for at least 15 minutes before I decided on REDuction ... your good man!!! :icon_lol:
I try.:lol:

Guys, we really do need somebody for Golden Finish. I hear sales of that aren't as well as expected.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I try.:lol:

Guys, we really do need somebody for Golden Finish. I hear sales of that aren't as well as expected.
somebody hire this man!!!:thumbsup:

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of REDuction. I finally realized a few weeks ago how you guys get your stashes so large, lol.

For the past 5 months, my supplies have been on a 'just in time' inventory. But then I see these ridiculous sales and try things I've never considered or just stock up on things I know I want to use. REDuction is one of those. Have you seen the sale on NP, zomg. I'm taking about a month off recreate, and figured I'd keep some thermo going 24x7 with some CL heat :)

EDIT: For a short while there, this thread was looking like an election, lol.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of REDuction. I finally realized a few weeks ago how you guys get your stashes so large, lol.

For the past 5 months, my supplies have been on a 'just in time' inventory. But then I see these ridiculous sales and try things I've never considered or just stock up on things I know I want to use. REDuction is one of those. Have you seen the sale on NP, zomg. I'm taking about a month off recreate, and figured I'd keep some thermo going 24x7 with some CL heat :)

EDIT: For a short while there, this thread was looking like an election, lol.
SCORE

= 1 dblakester's Avatar = 0

That's ok, I can still come back in this one.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just got my bottle of Orange Triad the other day, and another sample packet of REDuction with my order.

From the 2 sample packets of REDuction, I really noticed the non jittery feeling and the enhanced focus the A.M. formula gives you right off the bat, I could definitely tell I was in a better mood up until my workout (thats when you have to switch into crazy mode, lol). The P.M. formula really helped me not snack late at night like I sometimes do, although I didn't notice the improved sleep as much like it says on the description, but that doesn't mean it wont help with continued use of the product. When I go on a cut, I will definitely keep this product in mind !

Orange Triad: I don't know what to say about this that already hasn't been said, lol. I dont think you could ask for much more from a product that does 3 things at once. A multi-vitamin designed specifically for athletes like all of us, why hasn't this been done before ?? (maybe it has, I could be wrong) It seems like Controlled Labs is all about leading the way in the industry with innovative new products that actually do deliver what they claim to do. Like all great brands, they don't need much advertising, just loyal supportive customers to spread the word. Nice work guys, and good luck to all of the entries here :thumbsup:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Just got my bottle of Orange Triad the other day, and another sample packet of REDuction with my order.

From the 2 sample packets of REDuction, I really noticed the non jittery feeling and the enhanced focus the A.M. formula gives you right off the bat, I could definitely tell I was in a better mood up until my workout (thats when you have to switch into crazy mode, lol). The P.M. formula really helped me not snack late at night like I sometimes do, although I didn't notice the improved sleep as much like it says on the description, but that doesn't mean it wont help with continued use of the product. When I go on a cut, I will definitely keep this product in mind !

Orange Triad: I don't know what to say about this that already hasn't been said, lol. I dont think you could ask for much more from a product that does 3 things at once. A multi-vitamin designed specifically for athletes like all of us, why hasn't this been done before ?? (maybe it has, I could be wrong) It seems like Controlled Labs is all about leading the way in the industry with innovative new products that actually do deliver what they claim to do. Like all great brands, they don't need much advertising, just loyal supportive customers to spread the word. Nice work guys, and good luck to all of the entries here :thumbsup:
That's awesome. :thumbsup: But you just gave Renegade's avatar another point. Psssst. Say something about White Flood.:D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

AWESOME Feedback, thank you for your support!!! Glad you liked the products so much.

That's why I'm such a big fan of OT, it was designed specifically for us bodybuilders. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome. :thumbsup: But you just gave Renegade's avatar another point. Psssst. Say something about White Flood.:D
im holding out on starting white flood till i go back to work on sunday night. btw one of the best things about reduction is night time formula, helps you sleep and burns fat 24/7.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
im holding out on starting white flood till i go back to work on sunday night. btw one of the best things about reduction is night time formula, helps you sleep and burns fat 24/7.
Agreed, the AM PM 24/7 formula really makes it stand out :)

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Meh. Not to sure about my new avvy. I think the other one stood out more.... I'll keep looking for another one.

I switched back. I'll just add to my signature instead.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Meh. Not to sure about my new avvy. I think the other one stood out more.... I'll keep looking for another one.
are you kidding!!! with all the pre work out stuff out there i chose white flood. without even trying it i already know i will like it based on people i trust giving such good reviews. reduction is new and getting all the attention, but white flood is tried and true. you know you have to pamper the new born.:icon_lol:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
are you kidding!!! with all the pre work out stuff out there i chose white flood. without even trying it i already know i will like it based on people i trust giving such good reviews. reduction is new and getting all the attention, but white flood is tried and true. you know you have to pamper the new born.:icon_lol:
you misunderstood. I had switched to a different white flood avatar that I didn't like as much as this one. I just meant I was going to switch back to this current white flood avatar, not that I wasn't going to have one at all. :lol: By the way, thanks for ordering White Flood. Now it's 2 to 1. LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you misunderstood. I had switched to a different white flood avatar that I didn't like as much as this one. I just meant I was going to switch back to this current white flood avatar, not that I wasn't going to have one at all. :lol: By the way, thanks for ordering White Flood. Now it's 2 to 1. LOL.
hate to bust the bubble but i have reduction too.:icon_lol:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
hate to bust the bubble but i have reduction too.:icon_lol:
OK 3 to 1.

Hey, at least I have 1.:lol:

Now if I don't respond for a while, it's because I have to eat and take my supplements (not White Flood though, I always workout in the late afternoon).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait if i put a pic of a CL product as my avatar i have a better chance of winning? :confused: :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wait if i put a pic of a CL product as my avatar i have a better chance of winning? :confused: :D
i don't know about that. but if you are willing to put your hand in a pool full of hungry gators you will get my vote. :lol:

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
ROFL. My avatar means so much to me, I couldn't change it. Not even for my favorite [PRODUCT PLACEMENT]. However, I might for a big tub of [ADVERTISE HERE!].

Sellouts :p

><

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
i don't know about that. but if you are willing to put your hand in a pool full of hungry gators you will get my vote. :lol:
LOL. Mine too. Of course, you'd have to make sure the gators see you... And make sure you lose at least one body part. Yup, do all that in the name of Controlled Labs and I'm pretty sure you'd win.

clownbaby1

Awards
[size=+3]Purple Wrath[/size]
Let me start off by saying while working out with this product for the first few weeks i truly thought it was not helping in any way!:eek: I didn't notice any change in recovery or endurance, etc. THEN I was unable to use it for 3 days and let me tell you those 3 days i hade the worst DOMS of my life. I could hardly get out of bed after Back day because my lower back was so sore! This is truly one of those supplements that is an example of the saying "you don't know what you have until it's gone". I ac tally can't see myself working out without Wrath anymore after finding out how much it actually enhanced recovery. This is an amazing product that should be part of everyone's stack in the near future.

[size=+2] Taste:10/10[/size]

I have tried both the Juicy grape and lemonade i find that i personally like the lemonade better. That is merely preference however and with both flavors i have a hard time sipping it and not gulping it down.:D I also find that 18 oz per scoop is a good ratio that isn't to sweet yet too bland.

[size=+2]Mixability:10/10[/size]

After shaking ina a shaker bottle for 10 seconds all of the clumps are gone and I put it in the freezer for 45 minutes to turn into a nice slushie!Delicious!:p.

[size=+2]Effectiveness:10/10[/size]

Like I stated before i truly did not understand how much this product helped me out with recovery until I didn't take it for several days. I guarantee that with this product you will have less muscle soreness, fatigue and be able to push out a few more reps each workout.

[size=+2]Ingredient Profile10/10[/size]

Essential Amino Acids,beta alanine, citriline malate, bataine anhydrous, Ginger, and L-Norvaline. I couldn't think of a better combination of ingredients that helps to buffer lactic acid in muscles in between sets, leading to quicker recovery and recuperation of strength. The Leucine also helps to enhance protein synthesis so that Post Workout GoldenFinish:D can be shuttled into muscles quicker than ever before. Last, but not least...ZERO CALORIES which is great for those on a cut who need energy, but don't feel like sipping on carbohydrates during their workout. I'm bulking and i still like the fact that it is so low in calories because i can add my own carbohydrates if need be.

[size=+2]Price:10/10[/size]

you gotta be kidding me with this one. Hands down, for a name brand EAA product that tastes great and has some extra goodies in it Purple Wrath is extremely economic as all Controlled Labs products are. It should be a staple for anybody. Heck if you don't believe me the guys are cool enough controlled labs give out free samples and see for yourself! I guarantee you won't be dissapointed.

[size=+2]Overall:10/10[/size]

I normally wouldn't give a supplement a 10/10 rating, but after that 3 days without purple wrath i can't give it anything less. This is seriosly going to be a staple for a long time.(unless CL comes out with another generation!:eek:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Let me start off by saying while working out with this product for the first few weeks i truly thought it was not helping in any way!:eek: I didn't notice any change in recovery or endurance, etc. THEN I was unable to use it for 3 days and let me tell you those 3 days i hade the worst DOMS of my life. I could hardly get out of bed after Back day because my lower back was so sore! This is truly one of those supplements that is an example of the saying "you don't know what you have until it's gone". I ac tally can't see myself working out without Wrath anymore after finding out how much it actually enhanced recovery. This is an amazing product that should be part of everyone's stack in the near future.

I have tried both the Juicy grape and lemonade i find that i personally like the lemonade better. That is merely preference however and with both flavors i have a hard time sipping it and not gulping it down.:D I also find that 18 oz per scoop is a good ratio that isn't to sweet yet too bland.

After shaking ina a shaker bottle for 10 seconds all of the clumps are gone and I put it in the freezer for 45 minutes to turn into a nice slushie!Delicious!:p.

Like I stated before i truly did not understand how much this product helped me out with recovery until I didn't take it for several days. I guarantee that with this product you will have less muscle soreness, fatigue and be able to push out a few more reps each workout.

Essential Amino Acids,beta alanine, citriline malate, bataine anhydrous, Ginger, and L-Norvaline. I couldn't think of a better combination of ingredients that helps to buffer lactic acid in muscles in between sets, leading to quicker recovery and recuperation of strength. The Leucine also helps to enhance protein synthesis so that Post Workout GoldenFinish:D can be shuttled into muscles quicker than ever before. Last, but not least...ZERO CALORIES which is great for those on a cut who need energy, but don't feel like sipping on carbohydrates during their workout. I'm bulking and i still like the fact that it is so low in calories because i can add my own carbohydrates if need be.

you gotta be kidding me with this one. Hands down, for a name brand EAA product that tastes great and has some extra goodies in it Purple Wrath is extremely economic as all Controlled Labs products are. It should be a staple for anybody. Heck if you don't believe me the guys are cool enough controlled labs give out free samples and see for yourself! I guarantee you won't be dissapointed.

I normally wouldn't give a supplement a 10/10 rating, but after that 3 days without purple wrath i can't give it anything less. This is seriosly going to be a staple for a long time.(unless CL comes out with another generation!:eek:

Whoa! You must really, really, really like Purple Wraath for you to give it 10's on everything. Not that I'm surprised. Thanks for the awesome feedback. :thumbsup:

By the way, since you're enjoying your Wraath so much, why not give White Flood a shot too, it stacks nicely with PW. In fact, I think they were designed to stack together. You can get free samples right on this website I believe. :D

clownbaby1

Awards
Whoa! You must really, really, really like Purple Wraath for you to give it 10's on everything. Not that I'm surprised. Thanks for the awesome feedback. :thumbsup:

By the way, since you're enjoying your Wraath so much, why not give White Flood a shot too, it stacks nicely with PW. In fact, I think they were designed to stack together. You can get free samples right on this website I believe. :D
I still haven't tried it, are they really giving flood samples? have the link?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure it's some kind of sick joke, but I still can't get it. LOL.
lol, no reason to fight over which is best, just buy em all. they are all good.:thumbsup:

clownbaby1

Awards
hmhh really ? then you prolly will give green mag 11/10:thumbsup:
Taking that too, review soon.And in fact its so damn good last time i tried to give it a rating a black hole opened above my house and it broke the space time continuum.

ya'rly:D

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
lol, no reason to fight over which is best, just buy em all. they are all good.:thumbsup:
Oh ok, that makes a bit more since. LOL.
Yup, I'm sure they're all good. I just want my avatar to become a famous hollywood producer one day.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I still haven't tried it, are they really giving flood samples? have the link?
No, sorry. It was an old thread I saw. But yeah, you can get GFH, RED, PW (even though you already have it, and GM samples in the thread a little below this one or on the forums Controlled Labs.com

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Taking that too, review soon.And in fact its so damn good last time i tried to give it a rating a black hole opened above my house and it broke the space time continuum.

Yeah, I saw that in the news the other day. LOL.
I think it's a sign that it wants you to start taking Black Hole so you can drink more Green Mag.

clownbaby1

Awards
No, sorry. It was an old thread I saw. But yeah, you can get GFH, RED, PW (even though you already have it, and GM samples in the thread a little below this one or on the forums Controlled Labs.com
have tried all except reduction. Im going to write reviews.lol.

(I have reduction, just haven't tried it)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Very strong entry indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bruce3:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

LOL too funny :D Love the BH on a bulk!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established

[/center]
I'm calling BS!!! Haha, or I could give you the benefit of the doubt and just be understanding of your deadened tastebuds ;). Not a criticism of your review at all, but rather a realization that Leucine is disgusting (no matter what you put it in)! However, CL definitely did a wonderful job with their flavor system!

BTW, I'm ok at 1 Liter per 2 scoops (+ some additional bulk BCAAs). Thank god, I mean CL, for the Lemon flavor!