CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Wow....viking....crazy video.

Also, blakester, nice update!!!!

The entries are from now on not accepted. We will determine the winner.

Stay Tuned!!!!
oh boy. I posted all the criteria from the first paragraph in detail. hopefully i get a chacne :D I want to use the orange triad as well as PW since i have always lived off of intrabolic

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Should be announcing the winner in the next day or two!

It's been a hard deliberation so far believe me!!! Every entry in this thread has blown my mind. You guys really showed love!~

clownbaby1

Awards
Should be announcing the winner in the next day or two!

It's been a hard deliberation so far believe me!!! Every entry in this thread has blown my mind. You guys really showed love!~
Wooo! good luck everyone! All the entries were great!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to you all !

.. now put your patience cap on ! and let's not do the minute-by-minute bumps for two days ! lol

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
BUMP!

(muaahahahah)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
"dude i jut got with with a rock on my head...now i have a BUMP" (Pun intended)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Talk about bump...

:toofunny:

Hee hee... no it's not me, just some picture I found on Google Images. LOL

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Please Top This

`1111111111````111``````111``1111```````1111`111111`
`11``````111```111``````111``11`11`````11`11`11```11
`11```````111``111``````111``11``11```11``11`11````1
`11````````111`111``````111``11```11`11```11`11````1
`11````````111`111``````111``11````111````11`11````1
`11```````111``111``````111``11```````````11`11```11
`11111111111```111``````111``11```````````11`111111`
`11```````111``111``````111``11```````````11`11`````
`11````````111`111``````111``11```````````11`11`````
`11````````111`111``````111``11```````````11`11`````
`11```````111``111``````111``11```````````11`11`````
`11``````111```111111111111``11```````````11`11`````
`1111111111`````111111111`11`11```````````11`11`````

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
`bbbbbbbbbb````uuu``````uuu``mmmm```````mmmm``ppppppp````````aaaa``````````ggggggggggg``````eeeeeeeeee
`bb``````bbb```uuu``````uuu``mm`mm`````mm`mm``pp````pp``````aa``aa````````ggg````````ggg````eeeeeeeeee
`bb```````bbb``uuu``````uuu``mm``mm```mm``mm``pp`````pp`````aa``aa```````ggg``````````ggg```eee```````
`bb````````bbb`uuu``````uuu``mm```mm`mm```mm``pp`````pp````aa````aa`````ggg````````````ggg``eee``````
`bb````````bbb`uuu``````uuu``mm````mmm````mm``pp`````pp````aa````aa`````ggg```````````ggg```eee``````
`bb```````bbb``uuu``````uuu``mm````````````mm``pp````ppp```aa``````aa````ggg`````````````````eee``````
`bbbbbbbbbbb```uuu``````uuu``mm````````````mm``ppppppp`````aaaaaaaaaa```ggg``````````````````eeeeee```
`bb```````bbb``uuu``````uuu``mm````````````mm``pp`````````aa````````aa```ggg```````gggggg````eeeeee```
`bb````````bbb`uuu``````uuu``mm````````````mm``pp`````````aa````````aa```ggg`````````ggggg```eee``````
`bb````````bbb`uuu``````uuu``mm````````````mm``pp````````aa``````````aa```ggg``````````ggg```eee``````
`bb```````bbb``uuu``````uuu``mm````````````mm``pp````````aa``````````aa````ggg````````ggg````eee``````
`bb``````bbb```uuuuuuuuuuu```mm````````````mm``pp```````aa````````````aa````ggg``````ggg`````eeeeeeeee
`bbbbbbbbbb`````uuuuuuuuu`u``mm````````````mm``pp```````aa````````````aa`````gggggggggg``````eeeeeeeeee

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
...try and beat this !

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I think this does it...

[youtube]_5ZwbDj7sQM[/youtube]

LOL!! :toofunny:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think this does it...

[youtube]_5ZwbDj7sQM[/youtube]

LOL!! :toofunny:
lol there was a real vid of some kids that did that and video taped it... at the end they got a Lambo and the back end kicked up so high I woulda been like
:run::run:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established

.....wait is it dump or bump? couldnt remember so i went with the first choice

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, this thread has turned anxious waiting for the winning announcement. Some people have a lot of time on their hands :icon_lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Talk about bump...

come on man, we all know thats you.:icon_lol:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Talk about bump...

When are you due ??:lol:

BeafSteak

BeafSteak

Awards
Talk about bump...

haha wow the whole time i thought this was someone's ass hanging out the back of their pants

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]My Unofficial Controlled labs Review [/size]
[size=+2]
Purple WrAAth
Green MAGnituted
White FLOOD
Glycer Grow
Blue UP
Yellow nEuphoria
Orange Triad
Red Acid
White Blood
[/size]

[size=+2]Summary[/size]

Now lifting for three years serious, I have experienced enough with supplements to know what works. Started with GNC and tried all the Muscle Tech junk. Didn?t get anywhere, mostly because my training and diet was out of wack. Got on BB.com and got a lot of useful information and help. Started seeing smaller companies, like Controlled Labs on the board and saw people with positive feed back. So last December I got WF, GM and GG in a matter of 5 weeks I put 4 lbs of muscle without changing my macros.

This previous spring I was lucky enough to do a sponsored log for Controlled Labs for Purple WrAAth, this was an awesome opportunity for me to try a great product and interact with fellow bb?ers with the same goals. The support of Controlled Labs forum reps was amazing, jumping to help myself along with others with any questions. They went beyond what they had to do to help.

To conclude I have not seen as much dedication to customer support and providing useful information as I have with controlled labs they are truly amazing.

[size=+2]Purple WrAAth[/size]

Purple WrAAth is a staple for me now. You truly don?t know what your missing til? you try it out. Its really that great of a product, I have tried Xtend and ABC and they don?t come close as Purple WrAAth does as far as keeping you going. I can tell the PW helps with lactic acid buffering enough that I could squeeze more cardio and extra pumps at low weight. If you haven?t tried it I would strongly suggest sampling it.

[size=+2] Green MAGnituted [/size]

One of my favorite creatines. Magnesium Creatine Chelate I believe is only used by Controlled Labs but I could be wrong. Works great, tastes is amazing. I have tried both Sour Apple and Electric Lemonade both are great and non stim energy is amazing!

[size=+2]White FLOOD[/size]

White flood is an top notch preworkout supplement. If your like me and like the extra boost of energy and pumps this is for you. The BA in the product helps keep you going and just the right amount of caffeine to keep you focused. I reacted very well with this product.

[size=+2]Glycer Grow[/size]

Probably one of the most underrated products out. Other than the fact its clearly made to last months it actually works. This in conjuction of a creatine product is an awesome combo! Size packs on fast!

[size=+2] Blue UP[/size]

Blue up is a good natty test booster the Longfolia is a popular ingredient in a lot of test boosting products out now. The only regret I have about this is I bought stim Blue UP, with WF or any other stim product it?s a bit too much but it definitely stacks nicely with the rest of the line up.

[size=+2] Yellow nEuphoria[/size]

Great mood booster. You pop two of those before school or work and its hard to have a bad day ;). No seriously though, if you follow the directions and space it out you do stay in a good mood for a while and it helps if your like me and have a busy life.

[size=+2]Orange Triad[/size]

Another staple. You can NOT beat this Multi, Joint Support, Digestive Help, and an amazing ingredient profile for vitamins. Works great helped to keep me immune over the winter.

[size=+2]White Blood[/size]

Just like the Flood an amazing pump product best taken pre bed for the boost if you have morning sessions.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
You guys are killing me. Every time you bump, I have to rush to the thread like a child running downstairs on Christmas morning not sure if Santa took into account the 18 times he stuck gum in his sister's hair or the incident with the neighbor's cat when making his list.

Oh, bump.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I'm back guys. I had to help out at my church this morning.

Are you guys ready for the biggest bump of your lives???

Huh??

Huh???

Ok, you asked for it...

(viewer discretion is advised)

[youtube]ADgslykci2U[/youtube]

clownbaby1

Awards

Huh??

Huh???

Ok, you asked for it...

OMFG!!! THAT WAS....

AWESOME!!!:D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Huh??

Huh???

Ok, you asked for it...

that just made me throw up

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about making lunch until I saw that... who needs a supp for appetite supression ;) lol

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Yeah. Anyway guys, start giving this thread thumbs up. It's only got a rating of 3 right now.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Guys, what do you all think of my bulk cycle progress so far, and would winning this contest help when I get ready to cut ?? :p

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
if it wasn't real why would you even WANT to fake something like that. i was sitting there like. when does it stop :sick: