CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i believe it would listen. however if i held my breath for a response it may take a while :p

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
disgusting. Im very eager to see the results of this contest though. I really want some orange triad

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
disgusting. Im very eager to see the results of this contest though. I really want some orange triad
I'm really loving my bottle of orange triad so far ! I def. recommend it... I really want Purple Wraath :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm really loving my bottle of orange triad so far ! I def. recommend it... I really want Purple Wraath :D
ive only sampled purple wrath and i enjoyed it. I wouldnt mind it either because i use intrabolic for my aminos/minerals.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]My Unofficial Controlled labs Review [/size]
[size=+2]
Purple WrAAth
Green MAGnituted
White FLOOD
Glycer Grow
Blue UP
Yellow nEuphoria
Orange Triad
Red Acid
White Blood
[/size]

[size=+2]Summary[/size]

Now lifting for three years serious, I have experienced enough with supplements to know what works. Started with GNC and tried all the Muscle Tech junk. Didn?t get anywhere, mostly because my training and diet was out of wack. Got on BB.com and got a lot of useful information and help. Started seeing smaller companies, like Controlled Labs on the board and saw people with positive feed back. So last December I got WF, GM and GG in a matter of 5 weeks I put 4 lbs of muscle without changing my macros.

This previous spring I was lucky enough to do a sponsored log for Controlled Labs for Purple WrAAth, this was an awesome opportunity for me to try a great product and interact with fellow bb?ers with the same goals. The support of Controlled Labs forum reps was amazing, jumping to help myself along with others with any questions. They went beyond what they had to do to help.

To conclude I have not seen as much dedication to customer support and providing useful information as I have with controlled labs they are truly amazing.

[size=+2]Purple WrAAth[/size]

Purple WrAAth is a staple for me now. You truly don?t know what your missing til? you try it out. Its really that great of a product, I have tried Xtend and ABC and they don?t come close as Purple WrAAth does as far as keeping you going. I can tell the PW helps with lactic acid buffering enough that I could squeeze more cardio and extra pumps at low weight. If you haven?t tried it I would strongly suggest sampling it.

[size=+2] Green MAGnituted [/size]

One of my favorite creatines. Magnesium Creatine Chelate I believe is only used by Controlled Labs but I could be wrong. Works great, tastes is amazing. I have tried both Sour Apple and Electric Lemonade both are great and non stim energy is amazing!

[size=+2]White FLOOD[/size]

White flood is an top notch preworkout supplement. If your like me and like the extra boost of energy and pumps this is for you. The BA in the product helps keep you going and just the right amount of caffeine to keep you focused. I reacted very well with this product.

[size=+2]Glycer Grow[/size]

Probably one of the most underrated products out. Other than the fact its clearly made to last months it actually works. This in conjuction of a creatine product is an awesome combo! Size packs on fast!

[size=+2] Blue UP[/size]

Blue up is a good natty test booster the Longfolia is a popular ingredient in a lot of test boosting products out now. The only regret I have about this is I bought stim Blue UP, with WF or any other stim product it?s a bit too much but it definitely stacks nicely with the rest of the line up.

[size=+2] Yellow nEuphoria[/size]

Great mood booster. You pop two of those before school or work and its hard to have a bad day ;). No seriously though, if you follow the directions and space it out you do stay in a good mood for a while and it helps if your like me and have a busy life.

[size=+2]Orange Triad[/size]

Another staple. You can NOT beat this Multi, Joint Support, Digestive Help, and an amazing ingredient profile for vitamins. Works great helped to keep me immune over the winter.

[size=+2]White Blood[/size]

Just like the Flood an amazing pump product best taken pre bed for the boost if you have morning sessions.

Thank you for the review!!!! Looks like our whole line made an impression on you :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
We have a 'hung jury' right now... But someone is ahead of the rest... :) Hopefully posting the winner soon!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
some1 who's been sucking up ? lol
I don't know what you mean :D

In all seriousness, we have judged solely on the essays, no other factors. We look for things like creative expression through the essays, details, honest feedback, etc. You can really tell when someone puts themselves into a piece of writing.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know what you mean :D

In all seriousness, we have judged solely on the essays, no other factors. We look for things like creative expression through the essays, details, honest feedback, etc. You can really tell when someone puts themselves into a piece of writing.
Sounds good i look forward to a solid winner

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i knew i shoulda gone rainbow colors in my words!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
C'mon guys, this thread only has like 4 thumbs up out of the 363 replies. Just push the thumbs up button. :D

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
It's rare, but Olympic gold medals are awarded to both athletes in a tie :thumbsup:

By the way, I watched history being made this week and I still have chills. So far 5 gold medals, 5 world records broken, out of 5 events. The man is a machine.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
It's rare, but Olympic gold medals are awarded to both athletes in a tie :thumbsup:

By the way, I watched history being made this week and I still have chills. So far 5 gold medals, 5 world records broken, out of 5 events. The man is a machine.
Really? I thought he was an alien.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
The suspense is killing me!!!

Kind of like this:

[youtube]PrpdoylF_EA&feature=related[/youtube]

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
First we wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who applied, gave their time and effort into writing an essay. It was a VERY HARD decision to make, and the Controlled Labs team was absolutely thrilled to see so many great responses. It was extremely difficult to choose JUST ONE, but that's what the contest was.

It's coke, it's weed, no it's... WHITE FLOOD!

Seriously fellas, I have no clue where to begin on this gift from above. White Flood does all it says in the ads and more. I know, I know, cliche, right? Wrong. There's nothing ordinary about this. Hit a plateau? Ah, don't worry, down a couple gulps o' this and you'll be tempted to hit the gym 24/7 to pump out unbelievable reps while shouting "Aye Coromba" like the infamous Bart Simpson.

ENERGY

You say you want more energy? You say you don't want an energy shot that makes you feel wasted after a big crash? Dang, what has our world come to? There's so much expectation out of you young whipper snappers these days*licks lips like old geezer while wagging cane*. Only White Flood can make you feel like a nuclear bomb was just strapped onto your you-know-what and that if you don't lift that 500 pound deadlift you'll be vaporized into nothingness. Only White Flood can avoid even the most minute of crashes. Only White Flood can help you win the lottery - OK, so the last one hasn't actually been proven yet... But I'm a Believer!

Score (Drum Roll Please): 0/10... What? You think I - D'oh!!:lol:

Re-do that drum roll please. SCORE: 10/10
:thumbsup:

TASTE

Sorry. Gotta be honest on this one. Not the greatest. HOWEVER... I do realize that taste is not really an issue when you're a manly man who just cares about results, right? On top of that, it really ain't that bad. Considering most things that work naturally don't taste to pleasant due to the common phrase no pain no gain (though it's not painful, trust me), and that Controlled Labs still managed to somewhat cover up the taste of their awesome ingredients in White Flood with a lemonade flavor, I give it a...

SCORE
: 6.99826351186591
:icon_lol:

MIXABILITY

Wait. No, you're actually serious about this one? Ah, what the heck. Scoop the recommended dosage in a standard shaker and voila, mixes perfectly. I seriously do not get people who say it doesn't mix well. Wussies! Shake it harder! Or just buy a blender for Pete's sake. It seriously doesn't take the jaws of life buddy. My grandma could shake this thing up and chug it so she can focus on her t.v. better. :lol:

SCORE:
10/10:thumbsup:

OVERALL SCORE (NOT AN AVERAGE): 10/10

:thumbsup:
Final Question: How does this Ho-Bo know all this? What's his experience?

Final Answer: I've been an avid user of White Flood now for the past month. In that short, short time, my sets have gone from 1 each to 3 each, the weights have increased 2, and on some occasions 3 times. I hit the gym more frequent now, and struggle to resist overtraining. And on the rare times that I have forgotten to gulp down some White Flood, well, let's just say I noticed.

Thanks Controlled Labs for this excellent opportunity to try more of what I'm sure are great products of yours at no cost. I know that White Flood is great, and I'm sure your other products are too.
:bb3:

P.S. Long live LIFT IN COLOR

However, there was one entry that stuck out to us as being filled with energy, uniqueness, passion and flare. This entry was #14 written by Dblakester. Please PM me with your address and 3 products of choice. Thank you for such a great entry, and supporting Controlled Labs.

Thanks everyone for taking part in this contest, there will be many other great ones to come!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
congrats Dblakester. With how enthusiastic you are about the CL line i guess its your a good one for it to go to

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Wow. There's just one thing I'd like to say in thanks...

Actually I'll let SpongeBob do it... LOL.

[youtube]bHcRd5hhN88[/youtube]

!!!!!

Thanks Guys!!!!!!

PM is coming. ;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good Job bud !

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats .. i kinda already knew he was gna be choosen :)

but yes ..do tell what 3 products youre going to choose ..and also do a log if u can:)

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
so now the question....what 3 supplements you plan on snaggin and why??
Hmm. Well, I got Purple WrAAth Lemonade and Green MAGnitude lemonade so that I can mix those with my tub of Lemonade White Flood and have the Ultimate Stack again as I also made a review of. And then I got Golden Finish for after the workout. :)
Thanks for all the congrats guys. And as for the log, I plan on doing more like the most detailed review you ever did see instead. Basically a review the size of a novelette if I can. Once again... Thanks So Much!!! :head::head::head:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. Well, I got Purple WrAAth Lemonade and Green MAGnitude lemonade so that I can mix those with my tub of Lemonade White Flood and have the Ultimate Stack again as I also made a review of. And then I got Golden Finish for after the workout. :)
Thanks for all the congrats guys. And as for the log, I plan on doing more like the most detailed review you ever did see instead. Basically a review the size of a novelette if I can. Once again... Thanks So Much!!! :head::head::head:
do a log instead of review. I would be more interested in seeing how it effects every workout weight increase wise and intensity rather than just an overall thought. Just my opinion though.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
do a log instead of review. I would be more interested in seeing how it effects every workout weight increase wise and intensity rather than just an overall thought. Just my opinion though.
Ok. It will be kind of a hybrid review/log. I just want to be able to do it when I'm done with them and so that I can do it all in one post. ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ok. It will be kind of a hybrid review/log. I just want to be able to do it when I'm done with them and so that I can do it all in one post. ;)
all in one post will be a bit of a cram...dont you think? It wouldnt have to be everyday, just like when convenient for you or workout days. something like that. it helps members get a good idea of what the products are truly capable of. I would be interested to follow

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
all in one post will be a bit of a cram...dont you think? It wouldnt have to be everyday, just like when convenient for you or workout days. something like that. it helps members get a good idea of what the products are truly capable of. I would be interested to follow
Ok for you. ;) but I don't have much experience with them... but I guess I have to start sometime, right?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
excellent choices, if you havent already used the GF, its phenomenal

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Definitely agree, I wanna see how well this Purple Wraath works. It's the next thing I'm buying for sure to help make my workouts more intense.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
From your activity in the Company Promotions forum, I'd expect it to be one of the most active logs around...

o_O

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Definitely agree, I wanna see how well this Purple Wraath works. It's the next thing I'm buying for sure to help make my workouts more intense.
Purple Wraath is the best thing to have happened to my supplement stack. Of all the things I've tried, it was among the first and made the most pronounced changes in my workout and recovery (I add bulk Beta-Alanine and some additional BCAA with Xtend, nowadays) of them all. Period.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ok for you. ;) but I don't have much experience with them... but I guess I have to start sometime, right?
yup def start somewhere. people will be in their to coach you and help you out for sure and it keeps you motivated no doubt. post before and after pictures too i wanna see how well the combination works out for you.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
yup def start somewhere. people will be in their to coach you and help you out for sure and it keeps you motivated no doubt. post before and after pictures too i wanna see how well the combination works out for you.
Agreed, a log will be awesome!~!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Purple Wraath is the best thing to have happened to my supplement stack. Of all the things I've tried, it was among the first and made the most pronounced changes in my workout and recovery (I add bulk Beta-Alanine and some additional BCAA with Xtend, nowadays) of them all. Period.
Aw man, this makes me want it even more now lol. Being a poor college kid isn't fun when you want new supps lol. I just paid for my books... I almost passed out when I saw that just my A&P II book and lab manual were $275 lol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Aw man, this makes me want it even more now lol. Being a poor college kid isn't fun when you want new supps lol. I just paid for my books... I almost passed out when I saw that just my A&P II book and lab manual were $275 lol.
my books were like 850+ from the school. I bought them off amazon for alittle over half the price

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
my books were like 850+ from the school. I bought them off amazon for alittle over half the price
I should have done that :( My total was around $650 I think.. but I can't wait to only get $50 bucks back for the $275 A&P II book. They're crazyy :fool2: