Controlled LABS needs 6 testers for Golden FinisH!!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so tomorrow is the day... time is settling in DUN DUN DUN

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
aww dang i have been looking forward to it this whole week cuz i was thinking it was this friday. dang.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
ya he wants to choose the winners the day im out of town to keep me in anticipation a little longer lol

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Sex: M

Hight: 6'3"

Weight: 221.8 lbs

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've been able to focus on bodybuilding solely since I finished playing football my senior year. I had already been reading Flex and similar bodybuilding magazines for years, and I had gotten a solid foundation during my first three years of highs school with football and my own weight training on the side. When I was able to focus entirely on bodybuilding I realized there was so much I didn't know. I learned as I went along, and aspects of bulking and cutting became known to me. In college I got real serious, and blew up 45 lbs NATURALLY within 4 months of bulking, and later got down to 220 lbs shredded. I know my body real well by now, and I know what kind of training style it requires to grow and shape up. I've got my own style of training in a sense, mixing it up from workout to workout, nothing is ever the same. I always tweak my training with supersets, drop-sets, negatives and the likes, and it seems it keeps my body guessing enough and never adjusting, and allowing me to grow and solidify.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Weight training 5 days per week, mixing up the order every week. Nothing stays the same. Some weeks I do chest, shoulders, back and arms each on seperate days, while others I'll do Chest//biceps/abs one day, back/triceps/traps the next, and shoulders/traps the next. I am a big fan of high-rep sets and super sets, but shock my system by going incrementally down to 4-6 reps on occasion. Mainly, however, I do 20 rep sets on everything. Ohhhh, the buuuurn...

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

5 sessions per week of 35-40 minutes of running outdoor (in 90 degree weather) immidiately following my weight training sessions.
3-5 sessions of morning cardio; running for 40-50 minutes. Starting next week I will be doing my 6AM cardio every morning, Monday through Friday, so 5 sessions total.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Scivation Xtend
Scivation VasoCharge
AEN Steel Edge
EAS Whey Protein
GAT Jet Fuel

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

4 meals per day, plus 3 shakes. Each meal averages 45 grams of protein, ~5 grams of carbs, and 15-20 grams of fat. I vary my food between steak, chicken, tuna, cheese, eggs, egg whites, broccoli, and green beans. Don't have lots of variations, but using lots of Cholula makes most everything taste good. Each shake has 50 grams of protein in it, and in two of the shakes I have 2 spoonfulls of PB in it, adding some more healthy fats and protein, and makes it a 60 gram of protein powershake. Sometimes I endulge in three of these a day when I feel like I deserve it.

Protein: ~350 grams
Carbs: ~20 grams (from vegetables and PB)
Fats: 80 grams (from EVOO, Fish Oil, Steak)

Current Daily water intake:

1.5-2 gallons

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

I'm just going to list products from the top of my head;

Cell Tech, Nitro Tech, ON Whey, ON Serious Mass, Cytogainer, Muscle Milk, Muscle Juice, Syntha-6, ON Pro Complex, EAS Whey, 4Ever Whey, WMS, Dextrose, Nitrix, NO Explode, Superpump 250, Novedex XT, Size On, Intrabolic, IntraXCell, Jet Fuel, AMP, Venom Hyperdrive, ISA-test, RPM, Drive, Testabolan, Secretagogue, ALA, R-ala, Aspire36 , ATD, CLA, MCT Oil, Lipid FX, Epistane, 6-OXO, PEA, Leukic, Gakic, Incarnate, Leviathan Reloaded, Beta Alanine, Xtend, VasoCharge, Guggulbolic, Sesamin, Yohimbe, and many more ...

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91045-norwegian-s-re.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87669-norwegian-s-pre.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87669-norwegian-s-pre.html
M-drol/H-drol - Week 1 Update - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Current / Progress Photos:

Can be provided.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Yes, without a doubt !!!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of June 28, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

seanf76

seanf76

Awards

Sex: Male

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 220lbs

Body type: I would consider myself a cross between a ectomorph and a endomorph. I am tall with my midsection being my only trouble area

Training experience (as much detail as possible): I have been training on and off for a couple years but just getting back into it 100% since I have recovered from a car accident that left me unable to work out for a couple years.

I train on a 2 day on 1 day off 3 days on 1 day off

Day 1: CHEST
Superset 1: rest 60 sec. Between exercises and 90 sec between sets
DB flat chest press 4 sets 6 reps tempo 3-0-1
Barbell Row 4 sets 8 reps tempo 2-0-1

Superset 2: no rest between exercises 60 sec rest between sets
DB Incline press 3 sets 8 reps tempo 2-0-1
DB Chest Flies 3 sets 10 reps tempo 3-0-1

Superset 3: No rest between exercises 60 secs rest between sets
Medium Grip Bench Preass 3 sets 12 reps 2-0-1
DB External Rotation 3 sets 10 reps tempo 2-0-1

Calves
Seated calf raises 5 sets 15 reps then reduce weight 50% go to failure
Standing calf raises/Donkey 5 sets 15 reps
One leg calf raises 4 sets 15 reps

Day 2: Arms
(Triset)
Triceps Pushdowns 6 sets of 10-12 reps
Concentration Curls 6 sets of 8-12 reps
Overhead Triceps Extensions 6 sets of 10-12 reps
(Rest 1 minute between trisets)
(Triset)
Incline Dumbbell Curls 6 sets of 6-8 reps
Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extensions 6 sets of 8-10 reps
Hammer Curls 6 sets of 8-12 reps
(Rest 1 minute between trisets)
(Superset)
Wrist Curls 5 sets of 10-20 reps
Reverse Wrist Curls 5 sets of 10-20 reps
(Rest 30 seconds between superset)

Day 4 : Back
Wide Grip Pulldowns 3 sets 12 reps
One arm dumbbell rows 3 sets 12 reps
Cable Rows 3 sets 12 reps
Bet over rows 3 sets 10 reps

Shoulders
Seated DB press 3 sets 10 reps
Side raises 3 sets 10 reps
Bent over raises 3 sets 10 reps
Standing barbell press 3 sets 10 reps

Days 5 : Legs
Leg extensions 3 sets 12 reps
Leg curls 3 sets 12 reps
Squats 3 sets 12 reps
DB Lunges 3 sets 15 reps
Leg Press 3 sets 12 reps
Seated calf raises 5 sets 15 reps then reduce weight 50% go to failure
Standing calf raises/Donkey 5 sets 15 reps
One leg calf raises 4 sets 15 reps

Then day 1 goes to day 6 ect …

Abs are tained everyother day …….

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

I do cardio after I wake up it consists of
30 min treadmill various levels
30 min exercise bike various levels
Heavy Bag work out 30 minutes

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):
Various whey proteins, ON 100%, Syntha 6, Nitro tech
Universals Animal Pak
Fish Oil
Flax seed oil
Papaya enzyme
Cranberry
MHP Dren

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
Food choices vary a lot so here is a breakdown
I average 1800 to 2000 calories a day
I try to keep it high protien around 40 to 50 %
Carbs around 30%
And fat I keep around 20%

Current Daily water intake:
1 to 2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
cut want to go from 220/28%bf to 190/12%bf

Long Term Goal:
want to maintain weight around 190 to 200 and would like to maintain a low bf%

No

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
Various whey protein powders
Creatine monohydrate
Vyotech 17hd and viraloid
Hydroxycut hardcore
Jet fuel
Animal Pak
Fish oils and Flax seed oil
Liquid amino acids

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108211991 (post #15)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108203311

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): Yes
I am detoxing right now to lower my sensativity to stimulants and caffeine
Detox is done in 7 days
Then plan to start Controlled Labs REDuction 6-28-08

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
might just have to get in this!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Kick ass !! :afro:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just realized today I had a sample pack of this GOLDEN FINISH,Tropical island smoothie,let me tell u this stuff tastes good.Only bad thing about it is I only had 1 sample,so I need this Renegaderows...lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well you lose dj, you are wearing a mt shirt :nono:

j/k

That could have been a controlled Labs shirt if I log there product and they give me one to sport.

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
I just realized today I had a sample pack of this GOLDEN FINISH,Tropical island smoothie,let me tell u this stuff tastes good.Only bad thing about it is I only had 1 sample,so I need this Renegaderows...lol
you should request another sample because i am going to win

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I was very surprised when I first tasted it as well.

For all the stuff it has in it, it's actually a pleasure to drink esp after a workout. And it mixes like a champ.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
There might be some goodies for the winners, you never know ;)

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i could always sport around a CL shirt or cap cough cough

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
When thats deadline? I may apply for the recomp. I want to spread the wealth a little among the younger AM'ers....I dont want to win em' all :toofunny: j/k
:lol: Deadline is the same as this, Wed June 25th :)

Good luck!!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well i ran out of oats for my POST workout shake so that would be good too!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We're getting closer and closer to the decision day .. for once I'm looking forward to a new week starting ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i say if no more apps come in the next day we end this :D

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i say if no more apps come in the next day we end this :D

Agreed ! I say pick the lucky ones tomorrow, send out goods on Monday, and everyone will have received and be ready to go with each of their logs by next Monday. ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I know RR wants to, but hes trying to be fair. But i think he has been fair keeping this running as log as he has. haha. sorry i just want this. with this new crazy high rep scheme im running i need a solid recovery product

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You guys are eager huh .... it'll be that much sweeter once you recieve the goods right?!? :woohoo:

Perhaps I will announce the winners on Wednesday. Try to get the products out around the weekend...

Only a few days left!!! I just wanted to give everybody a fighting chance :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
its all good man. ill be nice about it but in reality im fighting like a madman to know haha

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i would laugh so hard if RR chose 6 names that didnt include big N, texas, or reaper. lol. just cuz yall are the 3 that have been most active in showing how much u want it.
good thing sean is a nice guy huh? :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haha you are so funny nick. im going to laugh if you get nothing:toofunny:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i know how great controlled labs products are alrdy. i would love to be able to add Golden Finish to my stack this next month but theres some great apps in here.

expect the worst. hope for the best.
-never disappointed.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would laugh so hard if RR chose 6 names that didnt include big N, texas, or reaper. lol. just cuz yall are the 3 that have been most active in showing how much u want it.
good thing sean is a nice guy huh? :D
that would be a bit funny in a sad for me kinda way:aargh:

however you keep talking like that and :nutkick: is going to happen

j/k

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I will tell you just from the sample pack that I received from Nutra that this is one of the best protein blends on the market. The taste is simply AMAZING!
I should have applied for this one, for sure!:frustrate
You guys are eager huh .... it'll be that much sweeter once you recieve the goods right?!? :woohoo:

Perhaps I will announce the winners on Wednesday. Try to get the products out around the weekend...

Only a few days left!!! I just wanted to give everybody a fighting chance :)

sincereplan

sincereplan

Awards
Golden Finish Tester Application

Sex: Male

Height: 5', 8"

Weight: 170lbs

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience: B-boy (breakdancing), Swimming since birth, Track and field H.S., Calisthenics, and within the last year - Bodybuilding!

Mostly consists of weight training with a little bit of running a day or so every week. Weight training usually done 3-4 days a week, consisting of 20-30 minutes moderate cardio and preceeded by strengtch training ( a mix of about 80% free weights and 20% smith/other (calisthenics - push ups, pullups, dips) exercises. The freeweights are usually incremental in weight, with a mix of compound movements, "classic exercises" (squats, presses) and cable or row type movements in the 10-12 rep range as I try and keep the weight level throughout the year.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Can be a mix of swimming laps in the pool for about 1 hr, or beach coasting (swimming from one side to another) for about the same, or 20-30 minute at gym which undoubtedly isn't as fun, but keeps me in shape. Heart rate is usually never above 109.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Fenugreek (nature's herbs), Omega 3 fish oils (Carlsonn's), Cod Liver Oil (Carlsonn's), HMB (vitaminshoppe), Digestive Enzymes (source naturals), vitamin E, selenium, ZMA (vitaminshoppe). I don't need much bs, I have body faith man!

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Kefir, organic or halal (kosher) foods (not religious just tastes better!), organic chicken breast, cage free eggs, raw milk cheeses, low carbohydrates (mostly fibrous), usually only drink water sometimes organic milk, seldom red meat (1x a month) usually a flank/skirt or a burger. YUCCA!, Almonds -

Current Daily water intake: 20-30 glasses

Current and long-term Goals: Bring in a lot of muscle detail and maintain current muscle mass at a manageable weight to eventually enter into extreme sports, ice climbing or rock climbing.

No prescription drugs, non-prescription (listed above), mary jane 2-3 times a month max. no drinking because I haven't had a chance to in about a year!

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Supplement history are the same as I'm currently taking, this is all new to me.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): This would be the first!

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of (whenever logging begins), 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product. YES!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Coming down to the wire, this will be a hard one...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Should have added that dance-video requirement with the CL product I told you to do! :dance:

The last app was a breakdancer, he should be a shoe-in!
I'm kicking myself as we speak ... :D

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
yeah, I'm stoked I want this stuff bad after I smashed on my sample pack..lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and the winners are:

<insert reaper329 here>

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'll be announcing the winners tomorrow afternoon (Wed 25th)