Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Now we talking pink magic or c20 because the project Ed guy wasn't around then and I believe the Ed guy is the owner but I could b wrong

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Talkin c20. I purchased pink magic and was not happy with it

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm surprised they usually deliver if they say there going to send u something. Maybe redirect them to the post stating they would

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm surprised they usually deliver if they say there going to send u something. Maybe redirect them to the post stating they would
I won 10 btls of Jack3d when it first came out. It took over six-months with multiple emails to get them.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm not upset or anything, I'm sure they have alot more important stuff going on. I sent some PMs but never heard back. They do usually make good so we ll see

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Crazy, they've always been generous and always sent me my stuff pronto

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're rarely on AM. If you want to get a hold of them or get the product, I'd suggest going to their personal forum. Product-Edu on here is Jacob, I would assume, and Brobulker is Casey Bard (VP, I think?).

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe that is in [SIZE=-1]Theobroma cacao

[/SIZE]
Yes sir, you would need to consume HUGE amounts of the finest extract twice a day to reach affective concentrations.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, you would need to consume HUGE amounts of the finest extract twice a day to reach affective concentrations.
BIG agreement there!

Congrats on the new product. Looks like lots of GREAT results.

I keep meaning to call you and never do. BUT I promise I will very soon.

Take care and NICE work once again!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Ya I don't understand why they have a forum if it's going to b locked

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check the logs bromo!!!
Ive read them.. Mad chemist Is talking about half lives.. I'm wondering if that means it's outta ur system quick=ineffective... Just a ?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Ive read them.. Mad chemist Is talking about half lives.. I'm wondering if that means it's outta ur system quick=ineffective... Just a ?
pharmacokinetics. its all about the pharmacokinetics

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
unfortunately, the human body readily excretes catechols and so these compounds will have half lives of 2-5 minutes
It's a good thing my Shake Weight workout sessions only last 2-5 mins....whew....close one...

madchemist

Banned
Awards
What does that mean, will it be ineffective or ...
i retract my previous statement.

after looking at some similar molecules, the half lives of these compounds may be upwards of an hour.

obviously this is much shorter then ephedrine (3-6 hrs), albuterol (4-6 hrs), or clenbuterol (35 hrs), but it's still better then other recent sympathetic drugs like N-methyltyramine (~5 min).

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pharmacokinetics. its all about the pharmacokinetics
It's true this will be a substrate for COMT, but to say that you can predict the half-life based upon that is nonsense. Despite the comment about, "it's about pharmacokinetics" he's not displaying much of an appreciation for it, considering that no pharmacokineticist in the world would pretend to know what the half-life of a compound will be simply looking at the structure. That's why you study pharmacokinetics to answer those questions! That's science, not wizardry. Sure, based upon the structure, you can make general suppositions like compared to clenbuterol or salbutamol, this compound will likely have higher clearance and lower oral bioavailability because the former have done things like substitute the 3-OH for a hydroxymethyl group or use chlorine instead of the OH groups, all of which will make them more resistant to COMT.

So, yes, sure bioavailability and half-life are likely to be lower with this compound, but to pretend as if you know exactly how much is just nonsense and wizardry, not science. It's also ignoring potentially different phases of metabolism.

Second, it's not all just about pharmacokinetics. It's also about pharmacodynamics and specifically in this case, potency. If the concentration needed to elicit the desired response is much lower, then you don't need as high of bioavailability.

This is also ignoring whether a COMT inhibitor is included.

Plus, sulfation is still another step in the metabolism of beta 2-adrenoceptor agonists and because of that most all of them have rather low bioavailability. This doesn't stop them from being used orally.

madchemist

Banned
Awards
i don't believe anyone has given a precise half life, but you can make some general guestimations based on similar compounds.

the benzene hydroxyls are definitely vulnerable to methylation and conjugation. a COMT inhibitor would help.

the most common b2 agonist used orally is clenbuterol which has an oral bioavailability of over 80%.

notice that it is not a catechol.

coming back to the compounds listed in the original post: after hydrolysis you will be left with two compounds - neither of which will have any beta-adrenergic activity.

so, the only activity these compounds possess is when they are completely intact - a very precarious position to be in, from a metabolic standpoint

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Is this C20 supp all natural, and has it the potential to be any good?
cheers

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did u read the write up
Doubtful. Dude is EVERYWHERE with BOGUS pointless questions. For real mini Arnold. Like go away.. Every one answers your questions once, ten you ask them again on different threads looking for a different answer. It's so effing annoying. Yiu claim experience and knowledge yet you ask questions like you've never even taken a multi vitamin. It's kinda sad. Please stop wasting veryones time

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i retract my previous statement.

after looking at some similar molecules, the half lives of these compounds may be upwards of an hour.

obviously this is much shorter then ephedrine (3-6 hrs), albuterol (4-6 hrs), or clenbuterol (35 hrs), but it's still better then other recent sympathetic drugs like N-methyltyramine (~5 min).

whatever happened to the NMT hype? People were claiming it was a good replacement for 1,3 and i was like no way jose

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
It's true this will be a substrate for COMT, but to say that you can predict the half-life based upon that is nonsense. Despite the comment about, "it's about pharmacokinetics" he's not displaying much of an appreciation for it, considering that no pharmacokineticist in the world would pretend to know what the half-life of a compound will be simply looking at the structure. That's why you study pharmacokinetics to answer those questions! That's science, not wizardry. Sure, based upon the structure, you can make general suppositions like compared to clenbuterol or salbutamol, this compound will likely have higher clearance and lower oral bioavailability because the former have done things like substitute the 3-OH for a hydroxymethyl group or use chlorine instead of the OH groups, all of which will make them more resistant to COMT.

So, yes, sure bioavailability and half-life are likely to be lower with this compound, but to pretend as if you know exactly how much is just nonsense and wizardry, not science. It's also ignoring potentially different phases of metabolism.

Second, it's not all just about pharmacokinetics. It's also about pharmacodynamics and specifically in this case, potency. If the concentration needed to elicit the desired response is much lower, then you don't need as high of bioavailability.

This is also ignoring whether a COMT inhibitor is included.

Plus, sulfation is still another step in the metabolism of beta 2-adrenoceptor agonists and because of that most all of them have rather low bioavailability. This doesn't stop them from being used orally.

i am not arguing with you. i dont think anyone is disagreeing with what you say here

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Doubtful. Dude is EVERYWHERE with BOGUS pointless questions. For real mini Arnold. Like go away.. Every one answers your questions once, ten you ask them again on different threads looking for a different answer. It's so effing annoying. Yiu claim experience and knowledge yet you ask questions like you've never even taken a multi vitamin. It's kinda sad. Please stop wasting veryones time
u arent always a walk in the park either bro

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do you care? You have the choice to read or not read his posts. You have the choice to respond or not to respond. Seriously, who gives a fuk?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't start no shat up in hea....

:p

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you care? You have the choice to read or not read his posts. You have the choice to respond or not to respond. Seriously, who gives a fuk?
Bc I have answere his questions correctly and appropriately as have others, only or them to be asked again.. And again.

I think the ? Is why do YOU care? Lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bc I have answere his questions correctly and appropriately as have others, only or them to be asked again.. And again.

I think the ? Is why do YOU care? Lol
Brah, you came in complaining about it. If you're tired of giving advice to someone then stop posting. Which is what i will be doing after this post. But unlike others, i won't be complaning.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brah, you came in complaining about it. If you're tired of giving advice to someone then stop posting. Which is what i will be doing after this post. But unlike others, i won't be complaning.
Dude don't stick ur fking nose in places it don't belong. You're the newbie on this thread. I'm tired of ppl like you.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude don't stick ur fking nose in places it don't belong. You're the newbie on this thread. I'm tired of ppl like you.
I read this and had to butt in. You sir are newer than he is, your post count might be higher but you are newer. Hell look at my post count.. Ive only been here since July.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, anyone who bought this stuff gonna run a log? I'm interested to see this stuff outside beta usage.

I didn't order. Decided the cholesterol protective effects of ursobolic out weighed the anabolic effects I could obtain through running a PH. I'm running towards the end of my natty runs anyway. (after my month of vidatest) ready to cycle. That's my reason for waiting anyway.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read this and had to butt in. You sir are newer than he is, your post count might be higher but you are newer. Hell look at my post count.. Ive only been here since July.
I said on this thread.. I can't even see reps or post counts I'm on my phone. I use the am app. Doest matter any more

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
did you grow up in bridgeport? hartford? new haven?

love it when CT bro's try to act hard on the internet.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

No hah smh. Whatever guys.. Get mad at me instead of the clown asking if a fat burber needs a pct!! Omg. Done with this nonsense

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both of you shut up. This thread is about Compound 20; stop cluttering it up and take it to PM.

I'll second matt's question; anyone buy from the IC deal? I'm curious to see more logs, as well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No hah smh. Whatever guys.. Get mad at me instead of the clown asking if a fat burber needs a pct!! Omg. Done with this nonsense
His question is legitimate; many users of diiodos fear suppression (personally I think it won't cause an issue) and use some sort of supplement to boost TSH in PCT.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both of you shut up. This thread is about Compound 20; stop cluttering it up and take it to PM.

I'll second matt's question; anyone buy from the IC deal? I'm curious to see more logs, as well.
Bump for how many users here actually bought it. Not to call you out or anything just cause I'm interested to see it anyone is logging this, or plans to post some kind of feedback for us.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for how many users here actually bought it. Not to call you out or anything just cause I'm interested to see it anyone is logging this, or plans to post some kind of feedback for us.
I've worked it into a plan for February.. Until then , I'm no help

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

bridgeport is a pretty nasty place. was years back at least.

as far as new haven goes you take a walk down congress avenue (the congo) and tell me how u do