Competitive Edge Labs M-TEST

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just got my bloods back....test levels are pretty low. 2.0ng/ml

How much improvement can I expect to see from running the product?
Did you get LH levels as well? That will help tell you how badly suppressed you were, and how quickly you might recover.

As booneman said, though, there's no guarantee as to what levels M-Test can restore you to. Are you running a standard PCT protocol?

BillyD

Awards
No LH it was just a standard blood panel from physical....I'm thinking of maybe running low dose of Clomid along it to kick start it. Just having difficult time finding legit research site...used purity years ago but that seems to be garbage now.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if we can disclose that or not... mw1 can tell you if we can
You provide extraction details for all other ingredients in the bottle aside from the Fadogia and TKA. Not sure why the info isn't provided on these 2?

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly! Fadogia, divanil and no built in joint pain/AI.
Maybe not more than a coincidence but i´m taking it for 6 days and today i woke up with a pain in my shoulder. A pain i used to feel sometimes a long time ago, but not anymore for the last couple of years.

If it´s due to M-Test, what is causing it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe not more than a coincidence but i´m taking it for 6 days and today i woke up with a pain in my shoulder. A pain i used to feel sometimes a long time ago, but not anymore for the last couple of years.

If it´s due to M-Test, what is causing it?
seems unlikely that this could be caused by any of the ingredients in m-test. could just be a coincidence with timing

initialize

Awards
Dumb question guys so heads up... but I'm anxious to get blood drawn because I still don't feel quite "normal". My libido doesn't feel the same as it used to, although M-test has helped.

I want to find out my baseline test and E2 levels, but I still have another month on M-test. Should I wait until I finish the M-test to get some bloodwork, or will getting bloodwork now show "skewed" results?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dumb question guys so heads up... but I'm anxious to get blood drawn because I still don't feel quite "normal". My libido doesn't feel the same as it used to, although M-test has helped.

I want to find out my baseline test and E2 levels, but I still have another month on M-test. Should I wait until I finish the M-test to get some bloodwork, or will getting bloodwork now show "skewed" results?
If you feel something is wronh with your libido, sex drive etc, you should get some blood work fastest possible.

If you want to see if M Test raised your T levels etc , its best to get some blood work done before and after using M test

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Skewed. I would wait atleast 4 weeks after discontinuation, to get bloodwork. Let things go back to basline.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you feel something is wronh with your libido, sex drive etc, you should get some blood work fastest possible.

If you want to see if M Test raised your T levels etc , its best to get some blood work done before and after using M test
Skewed. I would wait atleast 4 weeks after discontinuation, to get bloodwork. Let things go back to basline.
These guys have you covered soon on.

Get bloods without mtest in your system to get a true baseline.

I would drop all supps for a few weeks and get bloods done to work out your issues before supplementing anything again.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started today with my run (I do have two bottles available). Should I do both bottles (8 weeks)?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I started today with my run (I do have two bottles available). Should I do both bottles (8 weeks)?
You don't have to as many have seen benefits from just a few days use, but 8 weeks should do you even better.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As boon said it you will see results from 7-10 days maybe even earlier

I def do like to run it for 8 weeks .. or you can run it for 4weeks then take 4 weeks off and jump in again .. very versatile

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As boon said it you will see results from 7-10 days maybe even earlier

I def do like to run it for 8 weeks .. or you can run it for 4weeks then take 4 weeks off and jump in again .. very versatile
Libido boost kicked in during the 2nd week for me.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
Would you run this alongside clomid/nolva or wait and run after?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I only have 1 bottle. What's preferable ?
Buy another bottle ha

If I only had one, I'd run it in pct tho. You want all the help you can get at that time. Maybe you could start it like week 2 and run it from there to get the best of both worlds but two bottles is always gonna be optimal

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
Buy another bottle ha

If I only had one, I'd run it in pct tho. You want all the help you can get at that time. Maybe you could start it like week 2 and run it from there to get the best of both worlds but two bottles is always gonna be optimal
I agree with second bottle might be worth the investment

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Libido boost kicked in during the 2nd week for me.
Yeah im hearing sometimes after 10days .. fun begins

You running for 8 weeks too ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Serm + Mtest + reduceXT

Xgels + Stim free pre

sometimes you just gotta look fwd to PCT :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Serm + Mtest + reduceXT

Xgels + Stim free pre

sometimes you just gotta look fwd to PCT :)
This is my go to PCT (used to be PCT Assist before M test).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is the unfortunate thing about this product. Fadogia and Tongat Ali are really the big hitters in this formula...if they are quality extracts. At these high doses, I can assure you that they are not, as this product would cost a fortune. The Fadogia PE basically implies that they only used leaf and stem. The extract has to come from the root, and if it was, they definitely would have proudly labeled it as such as it would cost them a good chunk of change. The same principle essentially applies to the Tongat Ali as well. We don't know anything about the extract used, but we can assume it is low quality due to the price. Quality Tongat Ali is very expensive too. My apologies to CEL but this is the truth.
Well, until someone posts otherwise, this is still just your personal speculation. CEL has long been know for its quality so I have my doubts, even though your statements seem logical. The product simply would not be effective, which it has already proven in many cases from users here.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice, what were your gains?
Well I still have a week left where I'll test strength so no numbers there yet (pretty certain that I will have pr's on all 3 big lifts)

Weight wise, I'm currently up about 15lb, slightly bloated though atm. I expect to end up around 10lb up with same bf.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
Well I still have a week left where I'll test strength so no numbers there yet (pretty certain that I will have pr's on all 3 big lifts)

Weight wise, I'm currently up about 15lb, slightly bloated though atm. I expect to end up around 10lb up with same bf.
nice, hows the liver?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
nice, hows the liver?
everything has been unrealistically good/easy. literally bp only increased like 5 points and has been steady at like 110-115/80 the entire time. Been doing cel cycle assist and OL arimacare pro at 2/3 dose each + 500mg extra tudca daily.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well this only accounts for 2 of the 7 ingredients. The other 5 well dosed and high quality extracts are enough to give some noticeable effects in their own right. I would love to hear from CEL!
It does, however, as you stated that they were the two "heavy hitters", I would think the results would be pretty sub-par without them impacting it.

Honestly, I dont think you will get the answer you're looking for as that's proprietary info that would make the product immediately replicable

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
everything has been unrealistically good/easy. literally bp only increased like 5 points and has been steady at like 110-115/80 the entire time. Been doing cel cycle assist and OL arimacare pro at 2/3 dose each + 500mg extra tudca daily.

Nice .. I do cel cycle assist + 2 caps of tudca .. eazy breezy cycle

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's OK....I already know the answer. This goes for what....$35 at full price? They would be losing money if the Fadogia and Tongat Ali were even somewhat close to being high end extracts.
it depends. If a brand is able to do the extracting themselves, or formulates using an effective, yet easily attainable extract, then no, thats not the case. Onl in the case of existing extracts and processes would your assumption then be correct.

Again, not saying it isn or isn't; simply stating that the standard processes and extracts are not always going to be the end all.

New products and better results are usually a product of finding a new/better way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am hoping to have a good run through PCT.
I used it as part of my last pct with good results....I am gearing up for a light epi-andro cycle and might just use m-test/inhibit-e as my pct. of course I have clomid on hand-if needed.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
I am in PCT now, same as always apart from m-test, the hunger I am getting is a lot more than I am used to... its noticeably more. Is this down to m-test?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's OK....I already know the answer. This goes for what....$35 at full price? They would be losing money if the Fadogia and Tongat Ali were even somewhat close to being high end extracts.
I am curious why no rep has directly answered my queries. Silence can speak volumes. Certainly for TKA extraction matters. For me simply saying 'it works' means little as the evidence on this is purely subjective. On this basis 98% of supps could be said to work. Not seen any log where a logger has point blank said the contrary.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am curious why no rep has directly answered my queries. Silence can speak volumes. Certainly for TKA extraction matters. For me simply saying 'it works' means little as the evidence on this is purely subjective. On this basis 98% of supps could be said to work. Not seen any log where a logger has point blank said the contrary.
I can speak for myself and most of the reps in that we are not the formulators and dont have access to that type of knowledge (that's pretty much r&d only).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...if I buy a ticket and the plane flies it means it works...I don't need an aerospace engineer to explain to me why, just knowing that it does is good enough!!!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol...if I buy a ticket and the plane flies it means it works...I don't need an aerospace engineer to explain to me why, just knowing that it does is good enough!!!
Lol. Theres a reason why people who can afford it fly first class or by private jet

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
celc5...I know you're out there!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
I'm lost. All these Methyl Masturbatrol supps are new to me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm lost. All these Methyl Masturbatrol supps are new to me
masturbatrol...that doesn't sound good, aren't you married now, lol.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
Yup. And when these rocket scientists at CEL come out with a supp that makes my kids sleep, I'll start logging again!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup. And when these rocket scientists at CEL come out with a supp that makes my kids sleep, I'll start logging again!
lol...

hey congrats on the kids!!! how old are they?