Competitive Edge Labs M-TEST

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
5 months and almost 4 yrs! Both boys. Proves that Formestane didnt make me sterile LOL

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Back on M-test again

Holy moly my dreams are absolutely freaky as! Libido again is through the roof and does anyone get a calming effect?

Like my mind is a touch clearer

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Back on M-test again

Holy moly my dreams are absolutely freaky as! Libido again is through the roof and does anyone get a calming effect?

I get the same calming effect. More focused.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back on M-test again

Ashwagandha. I love test boosters that include it. I get slighty aggressive, however the ashwagandha keeps me calm at same time. Or maybe it's my bi-polar lol jk.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5 months and almost 4 yrs! Both boys. Proves that Formestane didnt make me sterile LOL
wow-4 years, hard to believe it's been that long...geez, I really miss formestane!!!

I'm getting ready to run m-test again, this time I'm adding in bulbine...if you are ever looking for a good libido/mood/sleep product m-test is the one I recommend---it's great for sleep, but I don't recommend giving it to your kids, lol.

congrats again-ive now got 3 grandkids-ALL GIRLS and the oldest one is 4 years, youngest is 4 months....MY HOW TIME FLIES!!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Back on M-test again

I wish M test affected my dreams. Gonna do an 8 week run of it coming up so hopefully I get some sweet dreams on this run!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish M test affected my dreams. Gonna do an 8 week run of it coming up so hopefully I get some sweet dreams on this run!
should see sweet sleep at very least.:yawn:

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
If you don't have vivid dreams I will be shocked!

I find them actually way too vivid sometimes lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you don't have vivid dreams I will be shocked!

I find them actually way too vivid sometimes lol
I could just not be remembering since I never remember dreams lol

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Ive just finished an 8 week run with M-test and its hands down the best test booster ive taken. Its actually the only test booster that I felt has been worth a damn. started to feel it in 3-5 days and fully kicked in around day 10. What is probably the best is the mood enhancement aspects that tie in well with the boners. Now its great for about 4-6 weeks but then I feel my libido levels out, but that should be expected.

Im 41 and have tried many different things with little to no results besides D-aspartic acid, but that only works on me for a week or two and then I have to cycle off. More recently I have ran Activate extreme and Diesel Test Hardcore and neither of those did anything for my libido, DTH actually lowered it no matter how many caps I experimented with.

Anywho I rate M-test two thumbs and a boner up.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ive just finished an 8 week run with M-test and its hands down the best test booster ive taken. Its actually the only test booster that I felt has been worth a damn. started to feel it in 3-5 days and fully kicked in around day 10. What is probably the best is the mood enhancement aspects that tie in well with the boners. Now its great for about 4-6 weeks but then I feel my libido levels out, but that should be expected.

Im 41 and have tried many different things with little to no results besides D-aspartic acid, but that only works on me for a week or two and then I have to cycle off. More recently I have ran Activate extreme and Diesel Test Hardcore and neither of those did anything for my libido, DTH actually lowered it no matter how many caps I experimented with.

Awesome, man! Glad it worked so well for you. If you don't mind, drop this is the supp reviews m-test thread too!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Diesel test didnt worked for you? You most be trolling ;) ...

Just kidding :D

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final review : 2 thumbs and a boner

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Diesel test didnt worked for you? You most be trolling ;) ...

Just kidding :D

I think the issue with DTH is it lowers dht and estrogen too much for me to get any positives from it. I tried anywhere between 2-6 caps daily and the only thing I got was achy joints from lowered estrogen levels.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, man! Glad it worked so well for you. If you don't mind, drop this is the supp reviews m-test thread too!
If you miss a dose should you just continue on as if you took it? Or take 3 doses the following day spread out to compensate? Also, any reason why it can't be taken in 1 dose of 6 pills during the day?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you miss a dose should you just continue on as if you took it? Or take 3 doses the following day spread out to compensate? Also, any reason why it can't be taken in 1 dose of 6 pills during the day?
I would just take normally. Better to stay standard.

initialize

Awards
Anyone gotten bloodwork on m test yet?

I'm curious to see if there's any raise, no matter how slight, of estrogen...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
I have had to use an AI after about week 3 to combat flare up of pseudo gyno due to Mtest and TD DHEA combo. I do not have bloodwork, just subjective experience. I'm not sure which is the culprit either, to be fair.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am currently experimenting with all 6 caps pre bed. Haven't noticed a difference compared to 3/3. Maybe a bit better sleep actually.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does this compare to Kings Blood anyone tried both and did comparison?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have had to use an AI after about week 3 to combat flare up of pseudo gyno due to Mtest and TD DHEA combo. I do not have bloodwork, just subjective experience. I'm not sure which is the culprit either, to be fair.
Are you continuing both and how many mg of the td have you been running?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back on M-test again

Lol yea I was having dreams of my high school crush while I was on my mtest

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
I used them for about 6 weeks. I dosed the OL TD DHEA 1 ml non workout days and 2 ml on workout days (morning and post wo).

I'm quite unimpressed with the stack. The DHEA probably should only be used in a deficient state when on cycle... my gut is skeptical that it would do anything in that scenario either, but I cant prove that obviously.

The MTest is the wrong ingredient profile for me. I am a mucana responder and Im so happy to be off of a test booster that makes me tired. I also feel that my mood would fluctuate with the Ash. I dont believe I'd purchase a test booster with either of those ingredients again. I'm not saying it's a bad product, just the formulation logic doesnt work for me personally .

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used them for about 6 weeks. I dosed the OL TD DHEA 1 ml non workout days and 2 ml on workout days (morning and post wo).

I'm quite unimpressed with the stack. The DHEA probably should only be used in a deficient state when on cycle... my gut is skeptical that it would do anything in that scenario either, but I cant prove that obviously.

The MTest is the wrong ingredient profile for me. I am a mucana responder and Im so happy to be off of a test booster that makes me tired. I also feel that my mood would fluctuate with the Ash. I dont believe I'd purchase a test booster with either of those ingredients again. I'm not saying it's a bad product, just the formulation logic doesnt work for me personally .
Yeah I would only run dhea on a cycle .. maybe only 7keto makes the exception

I hear you on the ingrident .. main thing is finding out the ingrident that don't sit well with you .. for me it's forskolin ( which rules out majority of nice products that get raved about )

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree. I have to dose forslean super low, otherwise it sends me right to the toilet. I have learned that with certain ingredients, I can build a GI tolerance. Forskolin is something I need to get back too because even w the sides, I get some obvious results

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Totally agree. I have to dose forslean super low, otherwise it sends me right to the toilet. I have learned that with certain ingredients, I can build a GI tolerance. Forskolin is something I need to get back too because even w the sides, I get some obvious results
Yes I'm not the only one lol jk
I hear ya .. I haven't even tried lower dose to be honest.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes I'm not the only one lol jk
I hear ya .. I haven't even tried lower dose to be honest.
I could eat a truck full of forskolin and be fine haha

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been taking M Test for two months now. This stuff is great. After the first bottle I bumped up the dose from 6 to 8 a day and it made a big difference for me. I wasn't feeling much at all on 6 caps except some good sleep but at 8 I felt more aggression in the gym and desire in the BR.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been taking M Test for two months now. This stuff is great. After the first bottle I bumped up the dose from 6 to 8 a day and it made a big difference for me. I wasn't feeling much at all on 6 caps except some good sleep but at 8 I felt more aggression in the gym and desire in the BR.
Interesting. Never tried 8 caps a day. Gonna have to now!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to hear (and know). Was it that you felt some at first and then less or just never much until the bump?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sale still going on $50 for 2 Mtest .. makes a nice 8 week stack.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Even with the price bump this is still a better deal than any other t booster on the market!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice sale!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
I have been using this for last 2 weeks or so and developed horrible anxiety, has anyone else had this?

I do take sertraline for anxiety, long story but don't ever get much anxiety at all now, it is controlled, only change in last few weeks is using m-test

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been using this for last 2 weeks or so and developed horrible anxiety, has anyone else had this?

I do take sertraline for anxiety, long story but don't ever get much anxiety at all now, it is controlled, only change in last few weeks is using m-test
I have never heard anyone have these issues with M-Test specially, but I know some who take
Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali), which is included in M-Test, get over stimulated from it.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
I have never heard anyone have these issues with M-Test specially, but I know some who take
Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali), which is included in M-Test, get over stimulated from it.
Seems strange, I never used to get anxious from viron though

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This.
Tongkat Ali can increase BP, give you stressed/restless/tense feeling and this combination can make anxiety even worse

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
Seems strange, I never used to get anxious from viron though
I believe you dont have anxiousness from Viron bc it's not the tongat. I believe it's the KSM in Mtest. The KSM makes me feel good for about 30 or 40 minutes and then anxiety rebounds hard when it wears off.