GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What ;)?
Neetle/Neetle Root/stinging nettle/stinging nettle root IS Urtica Dioica.

The good thing with M TEST Urtica is, it is standarized for more than Divanil (3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran)
jeah jeah thats what i meant

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In plain english .. bigT the answer to question is HELL YEAH lol

kid amnesiac

Awards
I ordered two bottles - what is the tongkat standardized for?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I ordered two bottles - what is the tongkat standardized for?
It's not standardized for anything. It's just tongkat... not sure what you're looking for?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah good extract is hard to come by .. i actually did nutra and BPS endosurge had 3,4div but that was nettle root extract .. Uritca should be more potent .. regardless love the stuff .. cant wait to try fadogia, 3,4div + boron .. hello increase in test levels :)
Now that I think about it, the last time I ran 3,4 div was in....2006...DAMN that was a long time ago!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will this only be a limited time price?
Sorry missed this .. Prices are all dependent on stores it self, co. cant control it ... so you will see it change .. I see it for $30 .. I don't think it will last too long thats way too cheap

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now that I think about it, the last time I ran 3,4 div was in....2006...DAMN that was a long time ago!
them white nutraplanet bottles with red labeling ?

I ran it back in the days too .. damn yo we old lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL...back when designer supplements activate was the big thing?

I actually got really good results from the og activate, the more recent runs not so much...kinda makes one wonder???? given the recent history of driven sports!!!
OG activate + lean was a real popular stack back in the day i remember

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
them white nutraplanet bottles with red labeling ?

I ran it back in the days too .. damn yo we old lol
Naw it was OG activate. Never bought the NP 3,4 div cause never could bring myself to pay that price for a "bulk" item lol

Jammer

Awards
Serving size is six capsules....six caps per day, split 3 in the morning/3 before bed?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly, it does not matter if you split the dose or take all caps at once
This. None of these ingredients will have acute effects so daily dosing of the full serving is all that matters.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Anyone running this right now? :)

Got two bottles coming. Looking for alpha mood and libido mainly

No hair loss hopefully!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone running this right now? :)

Got two bottles coming. Looking for alpha mood and libido mainly

No hair loss hopefully!
even if someone is they wouldn't be more than a week or so into it since it was just released...

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Profile Sounds great, but I'd like to know if the Fadogia extract is from the stem.. ?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Profile Sounds great, but I'd like to know if the Fadogia extract is from the stem.. ?
If I'm not mistaken, I think the actives in Fadogia only come from the stems. Anyone know if this is correct?

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Fadogia Agrestris plant does NOT INCREASE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!

There are a few unscrupulous supplement companies that are selling Fadogia Agrestris Plant and advertising it as a testosterone-booster. This makes me cringe...

Companies did the same thing with Tribulus plant for YEARS until Sopharma Bulgaria came along and standardized Tribulus for Protodioscin, the ACTIVE steroidal saponin. Before that, everyone was using the Tribulus plant and wondering why they weren't getting results.

Only a STANDARDIZED Fadogia Stem EXTRACT will increase testosterone levels. *There is NO STANDARDIZED FADOGIA AGRESTRIS STEM EXTRACT ON THE MARKET. These companies haven't even ISOLATED AND IDENTIFIED the specific active steroidal sapogenin responsible for increasing Testosterone.

Fadogia Agrestris plant contains trace amounts of an ACTIVE STEROIDAL SAPOGENIN, which I will not name. The stem contains the highest percentage of this particular steroidal sapogenin, so this is the part of the plant used when extracting the ACTIVE. The whole STEM itself does not contain enough ACTIVE, let alone WHOLE PLANT MATERIAL.

Another popular herb that contains a steroidal sapgenin, as I mentioned, is Tribulus Terrestris, which contains Protodioscin; the active steroidal sapogenin responsible for stimulating LH in men. However, Tribulus Terrestris PLANT only contains trace amounts of Protodioscin(the active), so consuming the whole plant is useless. Tribulus contains the highest percentage of Protodioscin in the fruits of the plant, which is why this aerial part of the plant is used for extracting the ACTIVES--Protodioscin. Tribulus MUST be STANDARDIZED for at least 10% PROTODIOSCIN in order to be effective. Tribulus is probably the most popular anabolic herb. Unfortunately, it has also been the victim of Supplement Industry DECEIT. As I said, Tribulus Terrestris PLANT is almost USELESS. It is PROTODIOSCIN that matters, and PROTODIOSCIN ONLY! But this is where things get even TRICKIER...

Tribulus contains MANY Frustanol Saponins. BUT, the ONY Frustanol Saponin that matters is PROTODIOSCIN. many supplement companies will sell a Tribulus product containing 40% Frustanol Saponins, but it only has 2% Protodioscin or LESS! Make sure your Tribulus product is STANDRADIZED extract containing 10% Protodioscin or HIGHER.

There is NO FADOGIA EXTRACT available, only whole PLANT, and just like TRIBLUS PLANT, Fadogia plant is worthless. As of now, it's just pure MARKETING hype, Fadogia PLANT is USELESS, and so is any product containing it, just like Tribulus Plant.

ONLY a FADOGIA STEM EXTRACT containing at LEAST 10% ACTIVE steroidal sapogenin will increase Testosterone. THIS IS HERBALS 101--the first lesson is called STANDARDIZATION.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fadogia Agrestris plant does NOT INCREASE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!

There are a few unscrupulous supplement companies that are selling Fadogia Agrestris Plant and advertising it as a testosterone-booster. This makes me cringe...

Companies did the same thing with Tribulus plant for YEARS until Sopharma Bulgaria came along and standardized Tribulus for Protodioscin, the ACTIVE steroidal saponin. Before that, everyone was using the Tribulus plant and wondering why they weren't getting results.

Only a STANDARDIZED Fadogia Stem EXTRACT will increase testosterone levels. *There is NO STANDARDIZED FADOGIA AGRESTRIS STEM EXTRACT ON THE MARKET. These companies haven't even ISOLATED AND IDENTIFIED the specific active steroidal sapogenin responsible for increasing Testosterone.

Fadogia Agrestris plant contains trace amounts of an ACTIVE STEROIDAL SAPOGENIN, which I will not name. The stem contains the highest percentage of this particular steroidal sapogenin, so this is the part of the plant used when extracting the ACTIVE. The whole STEM itself does not contain enough ACTIVE, let alone WHOLE PLANT MATERIAL.

Another popular herb that contains a steroidal sapgenin, as I mentioned, is Tribulus Terrestris, which contains Protodioscin; the active steroidal sapogenin responsible for stimulating LH in men. However, Tribulus Terrestris PLANT only contains trace amounts of Protodioscin(the active), so consuming the whole plant is useless. Tribulus contains the highest percentage of Protodioscin in the fruits of the plant, which is why this aerial part of the plant is used for extracting the ACTIVES--Protodioscin. Tribulus MUST be STANDARDIZED for at least 10% PROTODIOSCIN in order to be effective. Tribulus is probably the most popular anabolic herb. Unfortunately, it has also been the victim of Supplement Industry DECEIT. As I said, Tribulus Terrestris PLANT is almost USELESS. It is PROTODIOSCIN that matters, and PROTODIOSCIN ONLY! But this is where things get even TRICKIER...

Tribulus contains MANY Frustanol Saponins. BUT, the ONY Frustanol Saponin that matters is PROTODIOSCIN. many supplement companies will sell a Tribulus product containing 40% Frustanol Saponins, but it only has 2% Protodioscin or LESS! Make sure your Tribulus product is STANDRADIZED extract containing 10% Protodioscin or HIGHER. AndroGenerator contains 20% PROTODIOSCIN!

There is NO FADOGIA EXTRACT available, only whole PLANT, and just like TRIBLUS PLANT, Fadogia plant is worthless. As of now, it's just pure MARKETING hype, Fadogia PLANT is USELESS, and so is any product containing it, just like Tribulus Plant.

ONLY a FADOGIA STEM EXTRACT containing at LEAST 10% ACTIVE steroidal sapogenin will increase Testosterone. THIS IS HERBALS 101--the first lesson is called STANDARDIZATION.
Why are you posting a copypasta from Ross Erstling?

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Take ANY HERB; it is USELESS as the WHOLE HERB. The herb itself contains little ACTIVE ingredient, which is why extraction methods must be developed to STANDARDIZE the herb:

Grape Seed is standardized for *Resveratrol

Tribulus Terrestris is standardized for *Protodioscin

Eurycoma Longifolia(Long Jack) is standardized for *Eurypeptides

Fenugreek is standardized for Fenusides

Horny Goat Weed is standardized for *Icariin

Echinacea is standardized for *Echinacosides

Green Tea is standardized for *catechins

Hawthorne Berry is standardized for *vitexin

Vitex Agnus Castus is standardized for *Avenoscides

Gink Biloboa is standardized for *Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides

Milk Thristle is standardized for *silymarin

*Fadogia Agrestris is standardized for **************

Aphrodisiac potentials of the aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Schweinf. Ex Hiern) stem in male albino rats.

Author: Yakubu,-M-T; Akanji,-M-A; Oladiji,-A-T

Citation: Asian-J-Androl. 2005 Dec; 7(4): 399-404

Abstract: AIM: To evaluate the phytochemical constituents and the aphrodisiac potential of the aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Rubiaceae) stem in male albino rats. METHODS: The aqueous stem extract of the plant was screened for phytochemical constituents. Male rats were orally dosed with 18 mg/kg, 50 mg/kg and 100 mg/kg body weight, respectively, of the extract at 24 h intervals and their sexual behavior parameters and serum testosterone concentration were evaluated at days 1, 3 and 5. RESULTS: Phytochemical screening revealed the presence of alkaloids and saponins while anthraquinones and flavonoids are weakly present. All the doses resulted in significant increase in mount frequency, intromission frequency and significantly prolonged the ejaculatory latency (P 0.05) and reduced mount and intromission latency (P 0.05). There was also a significant increase in serum testosterone concentrations in all the groups in a manner suggestive of dose-dependence (P 0.05). CONCLUSION: The aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis stem increased the blood testosterone concentrations and this may be the mechanism responsible for its aphrodisiac effects and various masculine behaviors. It may be used to modify impaired sexual functions in animals, especially those arising from hypotestosteronemia.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
however, this is not to say that it is not a good product, indeed has a good dose of Ashwagandha, Urtica dioica, Shilajit and Mucuna.
I will buy as soon as available here.
Mine was just an observation about the Fadogia,
In fact the only time I felt a tangible effect with Fadogia is was when I run the HCGenerate ES (perhaps for this reason very expensive ...)
with all other test-booster that I run which contained Fadogia I had no effect (including the T-Force)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
however, this is not to say that it is not a good product, indeed has a good dose of Ashwagandha, Urtica dioica, Shilajit and Mucuna.
In fact the only time I felt a tangible effect with Fadogia is was when I run the HCGenerate ES (perhaps for this reason very expensive ...)
with all other test-booster that I run which contained Fadogia I had no effect (including the T-Force)
I've honestly never tried Fadogia, I just know that CEL would never intentionally put out an ineffective product :)

Thanks for the comments, and I really hope you enjoy it!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is not the correct place for this discussion. Please take this somewhere else as this is a company thread/forum for us to post our products, the general supplement forum is for conversation about product/compound efficacy.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who wrote this does not matter, what matters is the information about it
Can you give sources? Sorry if I don't take everyone Ross says at face value lol

EDIT: yeah def. not the place to talk about this but I welcome the discussion outside this thread :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See, I responded very well to T-Force. Ran it solo four eight weeks.

Acne, testicles FULL and had a minor increase in body weight (3lbs) not to mention I had slight increases in strength (incline bench particularly)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See, I responded very well to T-Force. Ran it solo four eight weeks.

Acne, testicles FULL and had a minor increase in body weight (3lbs) not to mention I had slight increases in strength (incline bench particularly)
As far as sides go, those are awesome! And T Force has 1125mg Fadogia and M Test has 1200mg + other stuff! Great price for what you are getting.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've ran 3 diff fadogia products

Tforcce
Nutraplanet
Bps endosurge + other ingridents

Never have been disappointed

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
5 days in and wow. Morning boners and orgasms are almost out of this world!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*Patiently* waiting on my bottle to arrive.

Hopefully it'll aid some in my bulk.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
*Patiently* waiting on my bottle to arrive.

Hopefully it'll aid some in my bulk.
If you dont get it by end of this week .. let us know

sometimes by mistakenly i give my address out

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 days in and wow. Morning boners and orgasms are almost out of this world!
Keep us posted, will only get better i assume :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
today is day 2 for me...I tried to leap a tall building in a single bound this morning...but fell on my arse-maybe tomorrow!!!

I aint in no hurry I have 2 bottles to run!!!
You are truly putting it to a test during PCT .. looking fwd to the results.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my M-Test in the mail today... thanks to mw1 and the rest of the SNS Crew..!

I'm just finishing up some other products and will be starting this either on the weekend or Monday at latest.

Currently I am in week 4 of a Natty PCT and I plan on running PCT for 8 weeks total.

Current stack is as follows:

BLR Viron
BLR Rebirth
BLR Letrone
BPS Endosurge Turbo
KSM-66
Barlowes Fadogia
Barlowes Butea Superba
SNS Reduce XT
SNS Inhibit P

When I start M-Test, i plan on dropping everything except for Rebirth, Letrone, Reduce XT & Inhibit P
so I can really compare the effects of M-Test against the stack Im currently running which has most
of the same ingredients in it as M-Test.