Clomid during cycle

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It means you weren't fully shut down because your LH and FSH was fully producing. For example my LH and FSH while running a sarm was average(actually LH doubled) also my testosterone dropped 80 points which means even though I did get slight suppression my overall hpta wasn't shutdown rather suppressed. You did get shutdown based on your test but not fully. For example this guy here I posted this already on another thread he ran T Bol by itself 40 mg for 8 weeks; 4 weeks in he got his blood checked and his test levels dropped 75% while his LH and FSH also dropped 50% but he did feel fine the whole time and eventually did a 2 week PCT with clomid and months later fully recovered and his gains are still their but also it was his first cycle and it looks like he didn't hit his "natty limit" heres the example- http://smart-bodybuilding.com/results-and-blood-test-after-4-weeks-of-using-turinabol-tbol/

Your LH and FSH was fine it looks like so you should be able to recover really quick and get back to baseline. A kid on here ran like ****ing 4 different sarms for like 12 weeks straight; and 6 weeks post PCT his test levels bounced. So I mean as long as you feel good, have energy, strength, libido you have nothing to worry about.
Thanks!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need to cruise these boards a lot more, and read the stories of so many guys on here who are now on TRT (and not by choice). It is a lot more common than you seem to realize.

Those of us who have been doing this stuff (and being a part of boards like these) for decades, know that guys may only be one cycle away from TRT... whether this is their first cycle or 10th.
Probably meant to quote me? Idk, I always read how people bounce back just fine after pct. So this is why I have a feeling that that is normal. Haven't seen to many threads where ppl need to go on trt bc of a cycle. Not saying there arent any, but certanly not in majority or anywhere close to it...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably meant to quote me? Idk, I always read how people bounce back just fine after pct. So this is why I have a feeling that that is normal. Haven't seen to many threads where ppl need to go on trt bc of a cycle. Not saying there arent any, but certanly not in majority or anywhere close to it...

Nah bro, I wasn't trying to quote you.

But yeah, a lot of bros on here are already on TRT from cycling. It's easy to not realize it (or forget), because their posts are almost identical to posts of those who aren't on TRT. They probably don't see the need to continually remind us that they are on TRT. But if you ask, they are more than happy to tell you.

If anyone was ever curious, they could start a thread, explaining that they were just trying to get an idea of how many posters might be on TRT.

...oh, LOL. I just looked back atvyour previous comment. I understand now why you thought I was trying to quote you.
Your comment was probably in the back of my mind, as well.

Last edited:
50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah bro, I wasn't trying to quote you.

But yeah, a lot of bros on here are already on TRT from cycling. It's easy to not realize it (or forget), because their posts are almost identical to posts of those who aren't on TRT. They probably don't see the need to continually remind us that they are on TRT. But if you ask, they are more than happy to tell you.

If anyone was ever curious, they could start a thread, explaining that they were just trying to get an idea of how many posters might be on TRT.

...oh, LOL. I just looked back atvyour previous comment. I understand now why you thought I was trying to quote you.
Your comment was probably in the back of my mind, as well.
I do agree what you were saying before; yes many people who run gear for a while whether its blast and cruise or a bunch of cycles under their belt for the most part have to go on HRT just to feel sane again; or Scalley's protocol. I have a feeling as long as you do it short, genetics, prevent testicular atrophy, and all other stuff its possible you can come back normal again, but no definite; its rare though. Also seen people who've ran gear since they were 20; come off and literally shrink back to the size they were before they started literally not keeping any gains regardless if they were running HGH, IGF, Insulin etc. things that are "supposed to put on permament muscle." I feel like once you **** up your ledyig cells and constantly be atrophied every cycle making your body harder and harder to recover; you will basically need TRT or revert back to your original size before you hoped on. There are people who kept gains after their first cycle coming a year off; but those were gains that they made before their "natty limit" 5'9 225lbs at 8% bodyfat aint going to happen unless your genetically blessed.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do agree what you were saying before; yes many people who run gear for a while whether its blast and cruise or a bunch of cycles under their belt for the most part have to go on HRT just to feel sane again; or Scalley's protocol. I have a feeling as long as you do it short, genetics, prevent testicular atrophy, and all other stuff its possible you can come back normal again, but no definite; its rare though. Also seen people who've ran gear since they were 20; come off and literally shrink back to the size they were before they started literally not keeping any gains regardless if they were running HGH, IGF, Insulin etc. things that are "supposed to put on permament muscle." I feel like once you **** up your ledyig cells and constantly be atrophied every cycle making your body harder and harder to recover; you will basically need TRT or revert back to your original size before you hoped on. There are people who kept gains after their first cycle coming a year off; but those were gains that they made before their "natty limit" 5'9 225lbs at 8% bodyfat aint going to happen unless your genetically blessed.
Yep, when I decided to do this (AAS), I knew that I was putting potentially harmful drugs into my body. So I made it my business to study A LOT....and I still do, after many years. That's part of the reason why I am still going strong, and still not on TRT.

We just do our best, right brother?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Its cause the clomid kept your pituitary in check, but you still got testicular atrophy and I'm not talking size I mean function. I posted above before you got primary shutdown meaning your pitutary was running fine(LH and FSH) but your balls still got atrophied hence the low test.
yup.

which sucks, as people have implied that SERMs can replace HCG at maintaining full testicular function.

prolly not.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yup.

which sucks, as people have implied that SERMs can replace HCG at maintaining full testicular function.

prolly not.
In my experience, clomid prevented testicular atrophy during cycle

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm on trt. Cyp @ 100mg's per week. Total T numbers are great. Day after I'm at 1216 and 6 days later prior to next injection I'm @ 706. Obviously LH & FSH are nil. Balls have shrunken a bit and prick functions well enough, but could be better. I'm thinking about experimenting with low dose clomid or torem to regain some size as well as LH & FSH. I'm thinking about a low dose of one or the other eod until I do next labs. If it works, might try lowering dose even further and only doing it twice a week. I know both clomid and torem have have lives of 5 days or so and I think it takes about 6 weeks to reach peak levels. Thinking 25mgs of clomid eod for 6 weeks and if it works then maybe I'll try 12.5mg's twice a week. Thoughts? Concerns? Experiences?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
spying on this threat...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Big Lenny only has one ab. HGP has at least two abs.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
One day I was curious about this subject so I searched different forums for hours. What I concluded was that everyone who says don't do clomid during cycle, had never tried it. And everyone who DID actually try it, said it worked. There were several guys who had blood work and/ or swole nuts to prove it. Just like Spurfy here. And myself.
I know this is an old post, But do you think using nolva would have the same effect? I ask because I see most ppl talking about clomid when they’re referencing taking SERMs on cycle?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this is an old post, But do you think using nolva would have the same effect? I ask because I see most ppl talking about clomid when they’re referencing taking SERMs on cycle?
Nolva lowers IGF-1. Torem or clomid on cycle = better choice.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I used nolva on TRT to treat gyno, and it did NOT raise LH or FSH levels whatsoever.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Nolva lowers IGF-1. Torem or clomid on cycle = better choice.
Tore also lowers IGF1. I'm pretty sure clomid does, as well

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Heard about this thread on another thread but 29 pages is a hell of a read. I'm going to run tbol solo in next couple of weeks is it beneficial to run low dose clomid on cycle?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gonna have to try this
Probably not worth it, was my blood-work based conclusion. For the same money basically you could pin HCG and recover even faster. Only way I would consider it is with a longer SARM cycle of very baby doses and compounds. Like 10mg LGD for 8-12 weeks or something.

But seriously what kind of gains do people expect with that kind of weak-ass cycle? You could just bust your ass training full body hard 3x a week and add a meal of McDonalds those days for the same money or less, end up with better bloodwork, no hormonal disruption, and the same 5-8lbs of gains in a couple months. I don’t understand people who would risk their entire endocrine system to still look natty.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably not worth it, was my blood-work based conclusion. For the same money basically you could pin HCG and recover even faster. Only way I would consider it is with a longer SARM cycle of very baby doses and compounds. Like 10mg LGD for 8-12 weeks or something.

But seriously what kind of gains do people expect with that kind of weak-ass cycle? You could just bust your ass training full body hard 3x a week and add a meal of McDonalds those days for the same money or less, end up with better bloodwork, no hormonal disruption, and the same 5-8lbs of gains in a couple months. I don’t understand people who would risk their entire endocrine system to still look natty.
10mg's of LGD is actually a lot ... but anyway I do share your sentiment that serm's on cycle is crap. I actually tried it my self with 10mg dbol, 20mg tbol, 50mg proviron + 20mg tamox. Did it for gyno actually but said I would throw in some aas to make it fun ... It sucked, felt like crap. Depressed, no libido, etc. Would never do it again. No idea what my bloods were but it doesn't really matter for me, as I am not willing to feel like that for the sake of a tiny amount of muscle.

On all the serm on cycle bloods I've seen it's always the same story: LH is around 1, TT is between 50 - 100 pg/dl (so basically shut down) and E2 is also very low. Being in such a hormonal state it sucks in all by it self but when you add a serm to it, it makes it a couple times worse ... It's like pct but worse, because in PCT you at least get your TT levels up quickly, but not in this scenario. Sure, you will recover easier, but recovering from 6 week oral only cycles is never actually hard. Like you said, hcg makes more sense and if I was doing an oral only cycle this is how I would do it.

I've talked about this thread over at meso, some random guy mentioned it. It's quite funny how well known this thread is. Hope it's clear to everybody by now that it doesn't really work the way we would hope it does, by keeping TT levels in range.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10mg's of LGD is actually a lot ... but anyway I do share your sentiment that serm's on cycle is crap. I actually tried it my self with 10mg dbol, 20mg tbol, 50mg proviron + 20mg tamox. Did it for gyno actually but said I would throw in some aas to make it fun ... It sucked, felt like crap. Depressed, no libido, etc. Would never do it again. No idea what my bloods were but it doesn't really matter for me, as I am not willing to feel like that for the sake of a tiny amount of muscle.

On all the serm on cycle bloods I've seen it's always the same story: LH is around 1, TT is between 50 - 100 pg/dl (so basically shut down) and E2 is also very low. Being in such a hormonal state it sucks in all by it self but when you add a serm to it, it makes it a couple times worse ... It's like pct but worse, because in PCT you at least get your TT levels up quickly, but not in this scenario. Sure, you will recover easier, but recovering from 6 week oral only cycles is never actually hard. Like you said, hcg makes more sense and if I was doing an oral only cycle this is how I would do it.

I've talked about this thread over at meso, some random guy mentioned it. It's quite funny how well known this thread is. Hope it's clear to everybody by now that it doesn't really work the way we would hope it does, by keeping TT levels in range.
Agreed. And the shame of it is, this thread is basically a **** show lol. It’s too long, was too much hopes/opinions/discussion for the sake of it - enough to basically bury the relevant info like actual bloodwork. So newbies find it in a search and decide they need to run Clomid with their Var after skimming 2 pages.

10mg of LGD may be huge compared to the doses seen in human studies, but it’s tiny AF to me lol (or probably anyone running serious cycles). Having used it a couple times, it never added much at all at even 18mg.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it works with enclomiphene saw bloodwork on var and tbol on guys who ran them together on reddit; the enclomiphene has to be real though; slight increase in test and lh and fsh went up significantly.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10mg of LGD may be huge compared to the doses seen in human studies, but it’s tiny AF to me lol (or probably anyone running serious cycles). Having used it a couple times, it never added much at all at even 18mg.
Yeah, I agree, 10mg wont do much. I meant it in regards of suppression; 10mg should shut you down completely more then any serm is able to help. It doesn't matter though, forget I said anything.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it works with enclomiphene saw bloodwork on var and tbol on guys who ran them together on reddit; the enclomiphene has to be real though; slight increase in test and lh and fsh went up significantly.
Enclomiphene is interesting. I hope it becomes mainstream sooner then later.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I agree, 10mg wont do much. I meant it in regards of suppression; 10mg should shut you down completely more then any serm is able to help. It doesn't matter though, forget I said anything.
If you saw my thread I did 10mg lgd with 25mg of clomid m w f with 50mg dhea daily and sometime diesel test raw; labs came out 480 for my test and my baseline is 404. But in terms of gains; I didnt see a crazy amount; got a lil more pumped up and a lil stronger; didnt see a crazy strength gain or pump like I thought I would see, then again I aint lean anymore so its hard to gauge my body composition changes like I used to. Most of the time I've used PEDs were mainly cuts; I did a slight bulk with LGD but wasnt impressed. Even bumped it up to 15mg a day; all it did was make me lethargic(this wasnt test suppression) this is how my body responds to LGD. Rad 140 I tried for a week made me feel like ****; eyes all blurry(not like S4 kind of like everything was moving slow). Only sarms I felt good on were ostarine and S4 dont need a base for these ones.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can you recommend a worthwhile company for enclomiphene?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you saw my thread I did 10mg lgd with 25mg of clomid m w f with 50mg dhea daily and sometime diesel test raw; labs came out 480 for my test and my baseline is 404. But in terms of gains; I didnt see a crazy amount; got a lil more pumped up and a lil stronger; didnt see a crazy strength gain or pump like I thought I would see, then again I aint lean anymore so its hard to gauge my body composition changes like I used to. Most of the time I've used PEDs were mainly cuts; I did a slight bulk with LGD but wasnt impressed. Even bumped it up to 15mg a day; all it did was make me lethargic(this wasnt test suppression) this is how my body responds to LGD. Rad 140 I tried for a week made me feel like ****; eyes all blurry(not like S4 kind of like everything was moving slow). Only sarms I felt good on were ostarine and S4 dont need a base for these ones.
Interesting. Doesnt lgd suppress at a lot lower dosages? Sarms are really faked, a lot. In studies (where actual lgd was used), dosages of 1 - 3mg's suppressed participants if I remember correctly. It would be interesting if you actually got proper gear and you ended up not suppressed.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Doesnt lgd suppress at a lot lower dosages? Sarms are really faked, a lot. In studies (where actual lgd was used), dosages of 1 - 3mg's suppressed participants if I remember correctly. It would be interesting if you actually got proper gear and you ended up not suppressed.
it was from a very very legit source; if it wasnt legit and some prohormone I would of been almost shut down since 75mg-100mg of clomid per week aint gonna do **** if u run it with superdrol or msten....... The results werent very drastic; way better gains I got running 150mg of test per week and 50mg of var a day; lgd ur kind of on but not really. It made me fuller and I gained sme strength on it. Would I run it again; nahh it suppresses u almost as much as anavar or tbol; and u get better gains from that itself than 10-15mg of lgd; I dont know how 20-30mg will go, but u would prolly feel like **** even running test with it. I ran rad140 with test for a week and it still made me feel like **** so I stopped it, sarms just dont go well with my body I believe besides ostarine and s4.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it was from a very very legit source; if it wasnt legit and some prohormone I would of been almost shut down since 75mg-100mg of clomid per week aint gonna do **** if u run it with superdrol or msten....... The results werent very drastic; way better gains I got running 150mg of test per week and 50mg of var a day; lgd ur kind of on but not really. It made me fuller and I gained sme strength on it. Would I run it again; nahh it suppresses u almost as much as anavar or tbol; and u get better gains from that itself than 10-15mg of lgd; I dont know how 20-30mg will go, but u would prolly feel like **** even running test with it. I ran rad140 with test for a week and it still made me feel like **** so I stopped it, sarms just dont go well with my body I believe besides ostarine and s4.
Actually I was thinking more in the lines of it being severely under dosed.

Coriandru

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For years I've been trying to convince people that SERMs on cycle prevent shutdown. There's even published research supporting this. I've run many, many cycles with toremifene and LH/FSH stay within normal range all through cycle. When I come off cycle, I continue the torem for 4 weeks and then stop. T sticks in the 850-950 range with normal LH/FSH.

But what do I know? I'm just some guy on a message board...
but AI like letrozole can prevent testosterone shutdown as well no ? because is stimulate lh production . the problem could be that is hindering muscle growth because too low estrogen level ? if clomid block estrogen receptors it doesn't interferes with anabolism ,is not hindering muscle growth ?

Coriandru

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know youre not bashing me. You are skeptical because what i'm trying to prove isn't the norm and goes against everything that you've learned.

Plus I did not provide enough data to 100% prove my case. But my case plus at least 5 other people who tried with success and zero that tried it with no success and I am a firm believer.

By the way if the primo in my system was reading as testosterone it would have been much higher, giving the amount I was injecting. My balls stayed bigger than normal throughout, and my test level, basically during cycle was 450 (debatable)
I thought primo shuts down your test production... Are you saying that even after 10-12 weeks on primo my test would be at 450 with or without clomid?
if the clomid half life is 5 days i think would be ok to take 25 mg every 5 days or every week . i don't say is effective like 25 mg every day but maybe is still ok to keep lh levels at 20 40 % , making easy to recovery once pct is starting

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
but AI like letrozole can prevent testosterone shutdown as well no ?
Crashing E2 with an AI, can keep your hypothalamus releasing some GnRH, but clomid is an ER inverse agonist at hypothalamus, so it should be more effective.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did Var (not sure it was Var though, it was possible low dose Dbol) with Clomid, felt good the whole time and was surprised that my test level was 41?? in the 7th week. I got ok results but the positive thing was that recovery went really easy and my test level bounced back up to 1100 (my best reading on Clomid). It “felt” like I was pressing the gas and the break at the same time during cycle and when I stopped the Var the break was released, that is 100% bro science so don’t try to argue with me because I have nothing to back this up with and this is only by feel since my libido and energy was good the whole cycle.

Idk if it’s worth it or if you will get the same results as I got, I think it depends on how you respond to Clomid, I respond great and like it a lot but I know ppl say that they don’t like it at all. If you don’t want to pin or are PCT’ing it could be worth to add a SERM but don’t expect miracles and don’t keep me accountable if it doesn’t work 😜

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
if the clomid half life is 5 days i think would be ok to take 25 mg every 5 days or every week . i don't say is effective like 25 mg every day but maybe is still ok to keep lh levels at 20 40 % , making easy to recovery once pct is starting
This is why this thread sucks and needs locked. Too many newbs come in, read selectively, and postulate dumbass theories instead of just learning from the community’s collective practical experience.

If you wanna get BIG, you need to use juice and a SERM isn’t going to fix that. If you just want to “bio hack” or whatever you call it when nobody can even tell you lift and just wanna take some SARMs or a minor dose of Var or Dbol, then you probably don’t need them on cycle either.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is why this thread sucks and needs locked. Too many newbs come in, read selectively, and postulate dumbass theories instead of just learning from the community’s collective practical experience.

If you wanna get BIG, you need to use juice and a SERM isn’t going to fix that. If you just want to “bio hack” or whatever you call it when nobody can even tell you lift and just wanna take some SARMs or a minor dose of Var or Dbol, then you probably don’t need them on cycle either.
^^^ Yep. ^^^

Coriandru

Awards
  • First Up Vote

iam am sorry that i anointed you taf guy ... but you seem to be rude . I don't want to be very ...BIG i just wanted to see peoples opinions regarding my ideas

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
iam am sorry that i anointed you taf guy ... but you seem to be rude . I don't want to be very ...BIG i just wanted to see peoples opinions regarding my ideas
It’s not really you that I’m “anointed” with. It’s the amount of guys like yourself that postulate theories already disproven with bloodwork, but never did the reading to even understand it was disproven. So we get an endless stream of brofessors, each thinking they stumbled onto something golden, coming in here unintentionally misleading others who also lack the experience to filter out the bs.

IMG_4116.JPG

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually I was thinking more in the lines of it being severely under dosed.
nah bro it wasn't; lgd just isnt that great compared to 30mg of tbol or 40-50mg of var. I've ran ostarine and S4 which are pretty mild. Like I said I took 5mg of lgd; first week I was much fuller; the strength gains started to come in around the 2nd week; but it wasn't super drastic. I could see how lgd can seem very strong for someone who has never used PEDs, first time I used S4 I was amazed how I kept my strength during a very high deficit cut. But compared to test and a oral stack it does not compare.....

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s not really you that I’m “anointed” with. It’s the amount of guys like yourself that postulate theories already disproven with bloodwork, but never did the reading to even understand it was disproven. So we get an endless stream of brofessors, each thinking they stumbled onto something golden, coming in here unintentionally misleading others who also lack the experience to filter out the bs.

View attachment 199652
Good luck with your period.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If that offended you, you probably needed to hear it.
No offense taken. You seem awfully but hurt by an OP trying to gain information from experienced users. That's all. Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No offense taken. You seem awfully but hurt by an OP trying to gain information from experienced users. That's all. Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one.
The guy I quoted who was stating incorrect facts wasn’t the OP - OP is Ricky Blobby, who is a nice dude in my book. I’ve been in this thread since ‘18 when he started it. He had a similar idea, we tested it, it didn’t really check out. I spent my own money on bloodwork to test this, which was posted in here. But this thread keeps getting bumped by people who won’t take the time to read it.

I hope you had a good holiday as well.