Clomid during cycle

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It means you weren't fully shut down because your LH and FSH was fully producing. For example my LH and FSH while running a sarm was average(actually LH doubled) also my testosterone dropped 80 points which means even though I did get slight suppression my overall hpta wasn't shutdown rather suppressed. You did get shutdown based on your test but not fully. For example this guy here I posted this already on another thread he ran T Bol by itself 40 mg for 8 weeks; 4 weeks in he got his blood checked and his test levels dropped 75% while his LH and FSH also dropped 50% but he did feel fine the whole time and eventually did a 2 week PCT with clomid and months later fully recovered and his gains are still their but also it was his first cycle and it looks like he didn't hit his "natty limit" heres the example- http://smart-bodybuilding.com/results-and-blood-test-after-4-weeks-of-using-turinabol-tbol/

Your LH and FSH was fine it looks like so you should be able to recover really quick and get back to baseline. A kid on here ran like ****ing 4 different sarms for like 12 weeks straight; and 6 weeks post PCT his test levels bounced. So I mean as long as you feel good, have energy, strength, libido you have nothing to worry about.
Thanks!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to cruise these boards a lot more, and read the stories of so many guys on here who are now on TRT (and not by choice). It is a lot more common than you seem to realize.

Those of us who have been doing this stuff (and being a part of boards like these) for decades, know that guys may only be one cycle away from TRT... whether this is their first cycle or 10th.
Probably meant to quote me? Idk, I always read how people bounce back just fine after pct. So this is why I have a feeling that that is normal. Haven't seen to many threads where ppl need to go on trt bc of a cycle. Not saying there arent any, but certanly not in majority or anywhere close to it...

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably meant to quote me? Idk, I always read how people bounce back just fine after pct. So this is why I have a feeling that that is normal. Haven't seen to many threads where ppl need to go on trt bc of a cycle. Not saying there arent any, but certanly not in majority or anywhere close to it...

Nah bro, I wasn't trying to quote you.

But yeah, a lot of bros on here are already on TRT from cycling. It's easy to not realize it (or forget), because their posts are almost identical to posts of those who aren't on TRT. They probably don't see the need to continually remind us that they are on TRT. But if you ask, they are more than happy to tell you.

If anyone was ever curious, they could start a thread, explaining that they were just trying to get an idea of how many posters might be on TRT.

...oh, LOL. I just looked back atvyour previous comment. I understand now why you thought I was trying to quote you.
Your comment was probably in the back of my mind, as well.

Last edited:
50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
Nah bro, I wasn't trying to quote you.

But yeah, a lot of bros on here are already on TRT from cycling. It's easy to not realize it (or forget), because their posts are almost identical to posts of those who aren't on TRT. They probably don't see the need to continually remind us that they are on TRT. But if you ask, they are more than happy to tell you.

If anyone was ever curious, they could start a thread, explaining that they were just trying to get an idea of how many posters might be on TRT.

...oh, LOL. I just looked back atvyour previous comment. I understand now why you thought I was trying to quote you.
Your comment was probably in the back of my mind, as well.
I do agree what you were saying before; yes many people who run gear for a while whether its blast and cruise or a bunch of cycles under their belt for the most part have to go on HRT just to feel sane again; or Scalley's protocol. I have a feeling as long as you do it short, genetics, prevent testicular atrophy, and all other stuff its possible you can come back normal again, but no definite; its rare though. Also seen people who've ran gear since they were 20; come off and literally shrink back to the size they were before they started literally not keeping any gains regardless if they were running HGH, IGF, Insulin etc. things that are "supposed to put on permament muscle." I feel like once you **** up your ledyig cells and constantly be atrophied every cycle making your body harder and harder to recover; you will basically need TRT or revert back to your original size before you hoped on. There are people who kept gains after their first cycle coming a year off; but those were gains that they made before their "natty limit" 5'9 225lbs at 8% bodyfat aint going to happen unless your genetically blessed.

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do agree what you were saying before; yes many people who run gear for a while whether its blast and cruise or a bunch of cycles under their belt for the most part have to go on HRT just to feel sane again; or Scalley's protocol. I have a feeling as long as you do it short, genetics, prevent testicular atrophy, and all other stuff its possible you can come back normal again, but no definite; its rare though. Also seen people who've ran gear since they were 20; come off and literally shrink back to the size they were before they started literally not keeping any gains regardless if they were running HGH, IGF, Insulin etc. things that are "supposed to put on permament muscle." I feel like once you **** up your ledyig cells and constantly be atrophied every cycle making your body harder and harder to recover; you will basically need TRT or revert back to your original size before you hoped on. There are people who kept gains after their first cycle coming a year off; but those were gains that they made before their "natty limit" 5'9 225lbs at 8% bodyfat aint going to happen unless your genetically blessed.
Yep, when I decided to do this (AAS), I knew that I was putting potentially harmful drugs into my body. So I made it my business to study A LOT....and I still do, after many years. That's part of the reason why I am still going strong, and still not on TRT.

We just do our best, right brother?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Its cause the clomid kept your pituitary in check, but you still got testicular atrophy and I'm not talking size I mean function. I posted above before you got primary shutdown meaning your pitutary was running fine(LH and FSH) but your balls still got atrophied hence the low test.
yup.

which sucks, as people have implied that SERMs can replace HCG at maintaining full testicular function.

prolly not.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
yup.

which sucks, as people have implied that SERMs can replace HCG at maintaining full testicular function.

prolly not.
In my experience, clomid prevented testicular atrophy during cycle

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm on trt. Cyp @ 100mg's per week. Total T numbers are great. Day after I'm at 1216 and 6 days later prior to next injection I'm @ 706. Obviously LH & FSH are nil. Balls have shrunken a bit and prick functions well enough, but could be better. I'm thinking about experimenting with low dose clomid or torem to regain some size as well as LH & FSH. I'm thinking about a low dose of one or the other eod until I do next labs. If it works, might try lowering dose even further and only doing it twice a week. I know both clomid and torem have have lives of 5 days or so and I think it takes about 6 weeks to reach peak levels. Thinking 25mgs of clomid eod for 6 weeks and if it works then maybe I'll try 12.5mg's twice a week. Thoughts? Concerns? Experiences?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
spying on this threat...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Big Lenny only has one ab. HGP has at least two abs.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
One day I was curious about this subject so I searched different forums for hours. What I concluded was that everyone who says don't do clomid during cycle, had never tried it. And everyone who DID actually try it, said it worked. There were several guys who had blood work and/ or swole nuts to prove it. Just like Spurfy here. And myself.
I know this is an old post, But do you think using nolva would have the same effect? I ask because I see most ppl talking about clomid when they’re referencing taking SERMs on cycle?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this is an old post, But do you think using nolva would have the same effect? I ask because I see most ppl talking about clomid when they’re referencing taking SERMs on cycle?
Nolva lowers IGF-1. Torem or clomid on cycle = better choice.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I used nolva on TRT to treat gyno, and it did NOT raise LH or FSH levels whatsoever.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Nolva lowers IGF-1. Torem or clomid on cycle = better choice.
Tore also lowers IGF1. I'm pretty sure clomid does, as well

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Heard about this thread on another thread but 29 pages is a hell of a read. I'm going to run tbol solo in next couple of weeks is it beneficial to run low dose clomid on cycle?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heard about this thread on another thread but 29 pages is a hell of a read. I'm going to run tbol solo in next couple of weeks is it beneficial to run low dose clomid on cycle?
Yes. And extend it into PCT.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Might slow complete LH shutoff, which should help PCT recovery a little. That was my experience. Delayed full shutdown by a few weeks.