Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude, 114. Is horrible. Your testosterone is basically dropping to the level of 100-year-old man. For real, you'll be on TRT for life if you keep cycling like that.
Any cycle can do that. ....

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just finished 25mg Ostarine 8 week cycle, pre test bloods where 550 which is around my normal range.
Had bloods taken few days after cycle ended, 114 test. Doing 25 mg clomid for a few weeks than my Dr is sending me for more blood work.

My dr is aware of my AAS use and gives me bloods, SERMS whatever I am needed. May try clomid towards tail end of next cycle see if that helps suppression.
All the pages in this thread, and you still chase a unicorn that starting Clomid towards the end of a cycle would bring your test levels back while on cycle.

IMG_5973.JPG

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess everyone's different, my test is never been that low after a run.
It definitely varies by individual, cycle, and cycle length.

I Really should have said, "Any cycle Can do that".

I've seen guys run really LIGHT cycles, and Trash their Test.

:)

Last edited:
joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
It definitely varies by individual, cycle, and cycle length.

I Really should have said, "Any cycle Can do that".

I've seen guys run really LIGHT cycles, and Trash their Test.

:)
I agree, never know. After this recent thread I bet we're going to see "verify my PCT" post that look like this...

Andros/SARMs week 1-8
Week 4-8 - 25mg clomid
Week 9-12 - 50 mg clomid

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
8 weeks, at a decent dose of a sarm…

Personally, I would have started the serm the day after the cycle…Not wait around with low t…and possibly lose any progress.

Ostarine ain’t worth that suppression, I can tell ya that!

TMan86

Awards
8 weeks, at a decent dose of a sarm…

Personally, I would have started the serm the day after the cycle…Not wait around with low t…and possibly lose any progress.

Ostarine ain’t worth that suppression, I can tell ya that!
Yep my bloods where taken less than 48 hours after my cycle & started clomid right after my bloods. I have done multiple cycles in the past and being in the 100s is not abnormal for me post cycle I bounce back very quickly on clomid. Everybody is different.
Getting more bloods done in 4 weeks I will be in the 650-800 range guaranteed.

Agreed Osta is not worth the suppression for very very minimal gains/hardening I just wanted to try a sarm see how they compare.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, never know. After this recent thread I bet we're going to see "verify my PCT" post that look like this...

Andros/SARMs week 1-8
Week 4-8 - 25mg clomid
Week 9-12 - 50 mg clomid
Did you get bloodwork done during this cycle, and what andros/sarms did you run with the clomid?

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Did you get bloodwork done during this cycle, and what andros/sarms did you run with the clomid?
It was only an example, which is why I mentioned, " I bet we're going to see "verify my PCT" post that look like..."

On another note, I did have bloods pulled before and after 3-weeks on clomid and my total t went from 398 to 997.

tstrogo93

Awards
No need. Torem is almost as potent for gyno as ralox.
if you were using clomid for a month and wanted to switch to torem, how would you make the switch? Any weaning off slowly or just discontinue immediately and jump into a full dose of torem?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
if you were using clomid for a month and wanted to switch to torem, how would you make the switch? Any weaning off slowly or just discontinue immediately and jump into a full dose of torem?
Not spurfy, but yes this is what I would do. Just drop the one & begin the other simultaneously.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not spurfy, but yes this is what I would do. Just drop the one & begin the other simultaneously.
Funny you mention him. I became good friends with him over the years. One of the smartest people I’ve known…