Clomid during cycle

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gotcha. Know what pathway off the top of your head?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Know what pathway off the top of your head?
No idea; I would venture to say whatever pathway Norbolethone and Nandrolone utilize that make them kinda wet. LMG is a designer so it’s not like there’s a lot of knowledge on human interaction.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My cycle is going like **** so far, very little gains so far and I’m at 75mg Var now, but I think that the results I got I could of got from Clomid alone. Idk, my bodybuilder friend that I got it from uses the same brand and use 50mg and get results, he’s on test as well but I would think that I should of got anything by now?! Just my luck I guess, nothing seems to work on me... I started my 5th week today, after this I bump to 100mg :(

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
50mg of var with nothing else should have given you big strength gains off the bat. Something smells fishy

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
50mg of var with nothing else should have given you big strength gains off the bat. Something smells fishy
I don’t ****ing know, I even switched brand, I’m sad... the only thing I got was ab cramps when I was doing crunches, it was very painful, I got similar cramps before but this was way worse. I don’t know what the **** is going on...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t ****ing know, I even switched brand, I’m sad... the only thing I got was ab cramps when I was doing crunches, it was very painful, I got similar cramps before but this was way worse. I don’t know what the **** is going on...
What other compounds/ doses have you tried with little result? What's your diet looking like and how old are you?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What other compounds/ doses have you tried with little result? What's your diet looking like and how old are you?
I don’t remember, Hdrol, winny, Halotestine, Var, some during test, some by it self, but most I gave up on after a few weeks when I didn’t see/feel any results :( I been on trt and done cycles of test but never “felt” what others described on test... idk, maybe I expect too much but I think that I would feel something... disappointed

Oh, I’m 39 with years of training&competing since young teens, both amateurs&pro

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Damn, that blows. Time to give trest a shot I guess. If that doesn't do it for you, I don't think anything will.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t remember, Hdrol, winny, Halotestine, Var, some during test, some by it self, but most I gave up on after a few weeks when I didn’t see/feel any results :( I been on trt and done cycles of test but never “felt” what others described on test... idk, maybe I expect too much but I think that I would feel something... disappointed

Oh, I’m 39 with years of training&competing since young teens, both amateurs&pro
As RB said. Pm either of us to point you in a good direction for source. But 10mg Superdrol and 25mg Trest Ace daily WILL put a shytload of muscle on you, or I’ll buy what you have left of them for twice the price, if they don’t...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn, that blows. Time to give trest a shot I guess. If that doesn't do it for you, I don't think anything will.
Yeah if he’s already on TRT that’s a great time to play with Trest. The only reason I stay away is how suppressive it is really.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah if he’s already on TRT that’s a great time to play with Trest. The only reason I stay away is how suppressive it is really.
It’s like a infertility silver bullet I hear...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s like a infertility silver bullet I hear...
From the studies I’ve read...that was literally the point - male contraception. And we’re still thinking about one in the next few years perhaps.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol, I guess, maybe in the future, I’ll finish this 8 weeks and then we’ll see. I’m doing a full panel blood test next week, let’s see what that shows

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As RB said. Pm either of us to point you in a good direction for source. But 10mg Superdrol and 25mg Trest Ace daily WILL put a shytload of muscle on you, or I’ll buy what you have left of them for twice the price, if they don’t...
Thanks, I maybe give superdrol a go in the future...

Country

Awards
Everyone always preaches clomid it takes forever to get ur natty production from clomid hcg is a must can be run during but a must for pct clomid ant gonna cut it

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone always preaches clomid it takes forever to get ur natty production from clomid hcg is a must can be run during but a must for pct clomid ant gonna cut it
Wrong, if anything hcg delays hpta recovery

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
PCT, was a breeze.. took nolva 20mg initially every other day and then dropped down to 10mg whenever i would remember and aramosin 12.5 every week during the last month of my 3 month LGD cycle (10mg, did 20 for like the last weeks). Got bloods the day after my last LGD dose without taking any nolva.. i got the labwork done around 2-3pm so my test should be lower than if i had gotten bloods in the morning.

Results
Test - 464ng/dl
Lh - 5.1
Fsh - 3.0
Estrogen - 33.5
Prolactin - 12.7
To the top

Antlion

Awards
Ill randomly throw this in here to learn from.

Ran a DMZ 30-45 and 4AD 400-600 cycle for 5 weeks. I took Clomid 30mgs ED. Around week 3 I felt less enthusiasm in the gym and the boys had shrank a bit. But overall I didn't feel completely tanked. On a side note the clomid helped with my puffy nipples from when I was 15. It got them looking normal again when I take it. For PCT I upped it to clomid 60mg ED and tapered back down to 30mg. Still kept 10lbs of muscle and the boys are back to their swollen size.

I don't have bloods though I know I should...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if you don't see anything there are 3 things to mention.

1. Diet especially if you're out of shape this will affect the cycle so much that you won't notice much.

2. Training, if your diet is decent or if you're already in a good shape chances are you don't need to push yourself that much and still see results but it's still day and night if you push yourself

3. Your physique before starting the cycle, if you run something like Var that won't add much size and is more an aesthetic the only thing you'd expect is to shred up and get stronger and perhaps add a little size. The less fat you have the more effective anavar will be. I always like to say if you don't have abs already don't expect to have them in 6 weeks with an oral steroid.

Somewhere here you are failing if you don't have a fake product.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here are some new blood results from my end that might help with the discussion.

Results are:
E2: 40
TT and LH shuttdown.

Cycle is a bit complex but bare with me :) I was on a 500mg test cycle basically for 16 weeks. First four weeks was on 250 with an andro stack, then upped the test to 500. In the end I tappered off with prop. Last week of test was only 70mg. I wanted to see if I can recover with orals. So I started 50mg var at 14th week. 17th week added 20mg dbol.

SERMs used are nolva at 20mg and clomid at 50mg. Started nolva at week 14 and started clomid at week 15. I am now basically two weeks only on 50mg var and 20mg dbol, both taken in the am in one dose. And almost 4 weeks on nolva and 3 weeks on clomid. HPTA wont restart with 50mg var and 20mg dbol. Am qutting both var and dbol now that the experiment is over, so I can get into proper pct once and for all. Oh I also experimented with 50 to 100mg viron in weeks 14 to 16 I think it was... And had taken hcg till week 16.

I think that if the serms were strong enough we would have seen at least some LH and TT, but it looks like that is just not the case. It was a long cycle but still... Also high e2 is interesting for only 20mg dbol.

Newth

Awards
Here are some new blood results from my end that might help with the discussion.

Results are:
TT and LH shuttdown.

Cycle is a bit complex but bare with me :) I was on a 500mg test cycle basically for 16 weeks. First four weeks was on 250 with an andro stack, then upped the test to 500. In the end I tappered off with prop. Last week of test was only 70mg. I wanted to see if I can recover with orals. So I started 50mg var at 14th week. 17th week added 20mg dbol.

SERMs used are nolva at 20mg and clomid at 50mg. Started nolva at week 14 and started clomid at week 15. I am now basically two weeks only on 50mg var and 20mg dbol, both taken in the am in one dose. And almost 4 weeks on nolva and 3 weeks on clomid. HPTA wont restart with 50mg var and 20mg dbol. Am qutting both var and dbol now that the experiment is over, so I can get into proper pct once and for all.

I think that if the serms were strong enough we would have seen at least some LH and TT, but it looks like that is just not the case. It was a long cycle but still...
Nice effort, cheers.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Results are:
TT and LH shuttdown.

SERMs used are nolva at 20mg and clomid at 50mg. Started nolva at week 14 and started clomid at week 15. I am now basically two weeks only on 50mg var and 20mg dbol, both taken in the am in one dose. And almost 4 weeks on nolva and 3 weeks on clomid. HPTA wont restart with 50mg var and 20mg dbol. Am qutting both var and dbol now that the experiment is over, so I can get into proper pct once and for all. Oh I also experimented with 50 to 100mg viron in weeks 14 to 16 I think it was... And had taken hcg till week 16.

I think that if the serms were strong enough we would have seen at least some LH and TT, but it looks like that is just not the case. It was a long cycle but still... Also high e2 is interesting for only 20mg dbol.
Thanks for adding to the discussion. It is becoming clear that after testosterone production has been shut down for a while it is not easy to restart, especially with external androgens still in the system. Seems best to start the SERM at the beginning of the cycle

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for adding to the discussion. It is becoming clear that after testosterone production has been shut down for a while it is not easy to restart, especially with external androgens still in the system. Seems best to start the SERM at the beginning of the cycle
Most likely yes. High e2 might be a problem in my case though... but the two serms should take care of that regarding the negative e2 feedback loop imo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Most likely yes. High e2 might be a problem in my case though... but the two serms should take care of that regarding the negative e2 feedback loop imo
E2 of 40 isn’t that high at all. Maybe for you, but I’m not surprised dbol kept you at 40 in the slightest.

Well, you proved what we highly suspected: SERMs aren’t going to bring you back while on exogenous oral androgens if already shutdown. Thank you for taking the time to test that so people don’t get any bonehead ideas.

A SERM from the very start is the only way to try to slow shutdown on cycle.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
E2 of 40 isn’t that high at all. Maybe for you, but I’m not surprised dbol kept you at 40 in the slightest.
I am surprised yes bc the dose was only 20mg and as there weren't any other aromatising compounds in the mix - all the e2 is from dbol only. Might have been some left from the T and hCG though but that was 2 weeks ago and e2 has a half life of 3 days...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am surprised yes bc the dose was only 20mg and as there weren't any other aromatising compounds in the mix - all the e2 is from dbol only. Might have been some left from the T and hCG though but that was 2 weeks ago and e2 has a half life of 3 days...
What’s your Natty e2 hang around? Mine is high 20s low 30s so I could look at a dbol tab and go to 40 lol

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well if you don't see anything there are 3 things to mention.

1. Diet especially if you're out of shape this will affect the cycle so much that you won't notice much.

2. Training, if your diet is decent or if you're already in a good shape chances are you don't need to push yourself that much and still see results but it's still day and night if you push yourself

3. Your physique before starting the cycle, if you run something like Var that won't add much size and is more an aesthetic the only thing you'd expect is to shred up and get stronger and perhaps add a little size. The less fat you have the more effective anavar will be. I always like to say if you don't have abs already don't expect to have them in 6 weeks with an oral steroid.

Somewhere here you are failing if you don't have a fake product.
1, diet is not pro level but good enough, low carb, high protein&fat. I’m in good shape, some people would say great but I’m not in competition shape.

2, I push myself to breaking point majority of the times.

3, I was around 12% when I started, I have abs year around.

I’m no ****ing beginner.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s your Natty e2 hang around? Mine is high 20s low 30s so I could look at a dbol tab and go to 40 lol
25 to 30. But you can't compare as I am without test atm, so all e2 is from dbol supposedly. Otherwise yeah I agree...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1, diet is not pro level but good enough, low carb, high protein&fat. I’m in good shape, some people would say great but I’m not in competition shape.

2, I push myself to breaking point majority of the times.

3, I was around 12% when I started, I have abs year around.

I’m no ****ing beginner.
Well if you're taking a steroid and don't see anything then something is wrong. Wether it's you not admitting it, wether it's something you can't put your finger on or wether you're too damn big to notice much from the steroid I don't know.

I'm not calling you a beginner neither am I attacking you, I'm just stating facts. If it's actually anavar you should see something. You should at least notice some pump and if you're lean some vascularity

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well if you're taking a steroid and don't see anything then something is wrong. Wether it's you not admitting it, wether it's something you can't put your finger on or wether you're too damn big to notice much from the steroid I don't know.

I'm not calling you a beginner neither am I attacking you, I'm just stating facts. If it's actually anavar you should see something. You should at least notice some pump and if you're lean some vascularity
Yeah it’s pretty depressing, I’m doing 100mg ed and still nothing crazy, the results I’m getting is what I could get naturally... I had big hopes :(

I going to finish my 6th week then I’m throwing the rest in the garbage, I continue the Clomid for a few more weeks, at least that works

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah it’s pretty depressing, I’m doing 100mg ed and still nothing crazy, the results I’m getting is what I could get naturally... I had big hopes :(

I going to finish my 6th week then I’m throwing the rest in the garbage, I continue the Clomid for a few more weeks, at least that works
Have you tried injectibles? Sorry if this question has already been answered....

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you tried injectibles? Sorry if this question has already been answered....
Yes, I’m not interested in that now though, maybe in the future. This was a cycle to gain strength without getting shutdown.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
This may be an asinine question, but has anyone ever considered Urolithin B as a sort of shot in the dark, mild SERM? Based on studies of it, it appears to perhaps mimic some of the same actions, obviously not to the same extent. Just wondering if anyone has run Ep1logue or Massacr3 with a cycle to see if they have any SERM-like qualities.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

So... I think something is going on :D I woke up the other day and like looked “tighter” and my wife even mentioned “it finally started to work huh?”, it’s not a major change but it’s something, hopefully I get a strength increase also soon. I’m about to finish my 6th week and now I will continue the 8 weeks I planned, I just wish I upped the dose earlier, it feels like I wasted time and the Var in the beginning... oh well, let’s make the best of the remaining weeks!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So... I think something is going on :D I woke up the other day and like looked “tighter” and my wife even mentioned “it finally started to work huh?”, it’s not a major change but it’s something, hopefully I get a strength increase also soon. I’m about to finish my 6th week and now I will continue the 8 weeks I planned, I just wish I upped the dose earlier, it feels like I wasted time and the Var in the beginning... oh well, let’s make the best of the remaining weeks!
Var takes a few weeks for me to really work.. It doesn't add much size and the body starts cutting up after 4 weeks I'd say.. I might see a slight difference before that but 4-6 is when I actually feel pleased about it.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Var takes a few weeks for me to really work.. It doesn't add much size and the body starts cutting up after 4 weeks I'd say.. I might see a slight difference before that but 4-6 is when I actually feel pleased about it.
How long do you run Var?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just got this PM, made my day :) :

Hey brother. Running my second cycle of h-drol. Based on some of your posts, I am running 20mg torem ed. It has made a HUGE difference in how I feel.

First time, by week four, the boys were sore, and starting to atrophy. Five weeks in now, none of those symptoms have come up. Libido is through the roof, and no lethargy.

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got this PM, made my day :) :

Hey brother. Running my second cycle of h-drol. Based on some of your posts, I am running 20mg torem ed. It has made a HUGE difference in how I feel.

First time, by week four, the boys were sore, and starting to atrophy. Five weeks in now, none of those symptoms have come up. Libido is through the roof, and no lethargy.

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice.
I’m also running 12.5mg of clomid with my LGD cycle and loving it....had awful lethargy the first LGD run without the serm.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a order for blood work for when I’m done with my cycle.
It would be great to see mid cycle bloods. This would give us an definite answer on how suppressed you are and how much the serm is helping. Post cycle bloods are not in any way usefull regarding this topic's main interest :)

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
It would be great to see mid cycle bloods. This would give us an definite answer on how suppressed you are and how much the serm is helping. Post cycle bloods are not in any way usefull regarding this topic's main interest :)
Post cycle bloods are the most useful regarding this topic.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post cycle bloods are the most useful regarding this topic.
This topic is about the degree of suppression ON CYCLE, not post cycle, when using a serm on cycle. Maybe the message got lost in the 46 pages of us bickering arround, but the point of this topic is if a serm can help negate totall shuttdown on cycle

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
This topic is about the degree of suppression ON CYCLE, not post cycle, when using a serm on cycle. Maybe the message got lost in the 46 pages of us bickering arround, but the point of this topic is if a serm can help negate totall shuttdown on cycle
The topic is about negating suppression from a cycle, not just on cycle. Suppression will be at its worst at the end of a cycle, not during. I agree that mid-cycle bloods are important because all blood work is important regarding this topic but post-cycle bloods will be a better indication to see how everything is once it's over.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll do bloods next week which will be my 7th and last week of 100mg Var with 25mg Clomid. I think the results will indicate if serm on cycle truly works, so far I haven’t felt any sign of suppression, no lethargy or libido problems.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The topic is about negating suppression from a cycle, not just on cycle. Suppression will be at its worst at the end of a cycle, not during. I agree that mid-cycle bloods are important because all blood work is important regarding this topic but post-cycle bloods will be a better indication to see how everything is once it's over.
I have to agree here. I wanna see how my levels are gonna be at the worst point - that’s why I drew bloods on the second to last day on cycle.

Pulling bloods at 4 weeks in for example only shows us...4 weeks.