Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is not true though. Thing is that most studies with torem breast cancer and yes it is slightly safer but clomid isn't. Nolva is more effective to restart hpta.
What is not true about what I said? The human study by medical professionals showing hormone levels in response to SERM administration? My comment that the variation of price of research SERMs is negligible in America? Or the fact that Torem is good for the prostate?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is not true about what I said? The human study by medical professionals showing hormone levels in response to SERM administration? My comment that the variation of price of research SERMs is negligible in America? Or the fact that Torem is good for the prostate?
That clomid is the king of hpta..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That clomid is the king of hpta..
Look I don’t have a horse in this race; I’m not getting reimbursed for anyone using Clomid lol. I am just telling you that the studies I saw showed Clomid to work about 10-15% better to stimulate LH (not mg for mg, just at clinical doses).

It also effectively showed that Nolva and Torem work great too, and Ralox was a little underwhelming for LH upregulation.

But Clomid is prescribed to be used continuously for years on end safely in male HRT, and Nolva is not. So I would not feel comfortable taking something like Nolva for excessive periods of time. 12+ weeks seems unnecessarily risky to me when things like Torem & Clomid exist. I don’t even care if it’s weaker if it’s safer. Long term use, safety matters most.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look I don’t have a horse in this race; I’m not getting reimbursed for anyone using Clomid lol. I am just telling you that the studies I saw showed Clomid to work about 10-15% better to stimulate LH (not mg for mg, just at clinical doses).

It also effectively showed that Nolva and Torem work great too, and Ralox was a little underwhelming for LH upregulation.

But Clomid is prescribed to be used continuously for years on end safely in male HRT, and Nolva is not. So I would not feel comfortable taking something like Nolva for excessive periods of time. 12+ weeks seems unnecessarily risky to me when things like Torem & Clomid exist. I don’t even care if it’s weaker if it’s safer. Long term use, safety matters most.
I don't know what that study is but from all I've read it's the opposite. I respect your opinion and I'll let you decide for yourself :)

H

Hiddengains

Awards
No, it’s funny to me that you ask for money for your own cycle.
Reading comprehension has escaped you i see. No where did i ask for money for my cycle. Someone mentioned we should think about starting a pool so we can get more bloodwork examples before, on, and after prior to pct bloodwork. If you followed this thread i planned on doing bloodwork regardless.

Clearly i said if anyone felt like chipping in for the bloodwork i have a PayPal. I don't have to run bloodwork prior or mid as running a SERM on cycle has maintained my HPTA based on prior bloodwork. I was doing this for this thread specifically

Not to mention i clearly stated i have everything needed for my cycle.

N

Newth

Awards
He for sure asked for clients. 100% for sure.
I'm not saying he was a fraud. It didn't work for me.
Who knows but he was advertising in his sig looking for clients.

It's a old stack but he made a deal about his own little addition that made it way better(no clue what it was).

Either ways he was a smart dude.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reading comprehension has escaped you i see. No where did i ask for money for my cycle. Someone mentioned we should think about starting a pool so we can get more bloodwork examples before, on, and after prior to pct bloodwork. If you followed this thread i planned on doing bloodwork regardless.

Clearly i said if anyone felt like chipping in for the bloodwork i have a PayPal. I don't have to run bloodwork prior or mid as running a SERM on cycle has maintained my HPTA based on prior bloodwork. I was doing this for this thread specifically

Not to mention i clearly stated i have everything needed for my cycle.
How about everyone in this thread start a “go fund me” page just so everyone can run cycles with blood work, seems like a great idea and totally legit, it’ll be 100% honest.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about everyone in this thread start a “go fund me” page just so everyone can run cycles with blood work, seems like a great idea and totally legit, it’ll be 100% honest.
Honestly I don't see a reason for this negativity and mocking. Sponsoring blood's could be a good way for us to make some serious insights into the protocols we are talking about. I'm sure we'll get the results one way or another, but this way it would be more systematic. I'm just surprised that almost nobdy is doing bloods and all are just going by feel. Surprised how little people care about them selfs...

Anyway, imagine we had 10 people who did bloods, pre, during, at the end, and in pct for a single outlined cycle. Those would be some conclusive results! And we could form new cycle's based on that info that should be quite solid.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly I don't see a reason for this negativity and mocking. Sponsoring blood's could be a good way for us to make some serious insights into the protocols we are talking about. I'm sure we'll get the results one way or another, but this way it would be more systematic. I'm just surprised that almost nobdy is doing bloods and all are just going by feel. Surprised how little people care about them selfs...

Anyway, imagine we had 10 people who did bloods, pre, during, at the end, and in pct for a single outlined cycle. Those would be some conclusive results! And we could form new cycle's based on that info that should be quite solid.
True. I’ll do blood work this week which will be my last week on, I’m doing it for myself but will post it here for anyone that’s interested, plus, I’m paying for it by myself, I do not expect for a bunch of strangers to pay for me and I would never ask for it.

But, don’t let my opinions side track this over all great thread.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah but he does have a point. The idea is great but you can't trust people over the internet cause there will be no consequences.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like the idea. If even 5 people pitch in you’re out of what, $15-20 each if somebody does bail?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like the idea. If even 5 people pitch in you’re out of what, $15-20 each if somebody does bail?
And people can always still contribute after bloods are posted - helping reimburse as opposed to initially pay.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, even less if there's 10 or more people.

I know we'll get bloods one way or the other, it's just the multitude would be greater - especially if we wanted pre, mid, end, pct bloods. That can add up. Anyway...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm willing to donate a bottle of clomid 40mg/ml if someone wanted to do, say a 6 week clomid/ DMZ cycle

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just got this PM, made my day :) :

Hey brother. Running my second cycle of h-drol. Based on some of your posts, I am running 20mg torem ed. It has made a HUGE difference in how I feel.

First time, by week four, the boys were sore, and starting to atrophy. Five weeks in now, none of those symptoms have come up. Libido is through the roof, and no lethargy.

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice.
Bump

B

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think it needs to be ran from the start or could it be added in once shut down? My 4ad just doesn’t seem to be getting it done for me anymore.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you guys think it needs to be ran from the start or could it be added in once shut down? My 4ad just doesn’t seem to be getting it done for me anymore.
Probably a lot better to start a week or two before the cycle. It's a lot harder to restart hpta once it's down. Also 4ad is testosterone, so that combined with other aas you are taking is most likely to much to keep the hpta alive with a serm.

B

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Probably a lot better to start a week or two before the cycle. It's a lot harder to restart hpta once it's down. Also 4ad is testosterone, so that combined with other aas you are taking is most likely to much to keep the hpta alive with a serm.
Figured as much. I’ll ride it out for a few weeks. I survived months on a few hours of sleep a night(had a newborn and worked 2nd shift) so the lethargy ain’t ****. Haha

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I agree with jinsun. The optimal thing is probably to pre load your serm then start your cycle.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also 4ad is testosterone, so that combined with other aas you are taking is most likely to much to keep the hpta alive with a serm.
Don’t forget I was on 350mg dbol and 400mg primo and clomid kept my test at 450 on week 10. What I’m getting at is it seems to work even on a pretty stout cycle.

Just run it from the beginning or even pre-load. Once shut down, as said earlier, it appears very hard to re-start with AAS in your bloodstream.

B

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Don’t forget I was on 350mg dbol and 400mg primo and clomid kept my test at 450 on week 10. What I’m getting at is it seems to work even on a pretty stout cycle.
God damn that’s crazy. See any benefit to adding it to the last few weeks of a cycle to jumpstart pct?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
God damn that’s crazy. See any benefit to adding it to the last few weeks of a cycle to jumpstart pct?
From what i’ve Seen the benifits to doing this are minimal. Once shut down you’re kinda screwed it seems

B

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
From what i’ve Seen the benifits to doing this are minimal. Once shut down you’re kinda screwed it seems
Thanks for the help. This was my last go round without a needle but if I do run just orals I’ll definitely get it poppin with some Clomid haha.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Just run it from the beginning or even pre-load. Once shut down, as said earlier, it appears very hard to re-start with AAS in your bloodstream.
Well you know...exceptions don't confirm the rule :) 50mg dbol is a lot, 400 primo not so much but enough to suppress. God knows what went in your body at that time, but I presume that for most, 50mg dbol would be enough to cause shuttdown all in by itself... And I still haven't heard from anybody that having a serm while on test kept theirs hpta alive. It seems that orals, especially dht based are less suppressive then test.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been sponsored for bloods a couple times. Lots of people do. Thats how we find out if the batch is good.
I've never done rickyblobbys SERM on cycle. But I've recomme ded it to several people. All have been on Sarms only and all reported less nutt sack issues.
I dont think it would work for a real blast of AAS .
But again I dont know for sure.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've been sponsored for bloods a couple times. Lots of people do. Thats how we find out if the batch is good.
I've never done rickyblobbys SERM on cycle. But I've recomme ded it to several people. All have been on Sarms only and all reported less nutt sack issues.
I dont think it would work for a real blast of AAS .
But again I dont know for sure.
It worked for me lol.
You can argue that test is more suppressive than dbol plus primo but do you have any sort of proof?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn’t mean you were actually....arguing... lol. I feel you though. I’m just trying to say that it works on 750mg/ week of AAS.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t mean you were actually....arguing... lol. I feel you though. I’m just trying to say that it works on 750mg/ week of AAS.
I've ran nolva on cycle and I didn't see any testical change. But I'm completely shut down from blasting and cruising.
I'm on ralox daily right now and my balls are the same they always are. If I just dropped all GEAR I'm pretty sure I'd be screwed....or unable to screw.
But I've never tried so I can't say for sure.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It worked for you in that particular scenario :) maybe something was fake or underdosed, or maybe it was just a unique situation to which your body reacted in a specific way and just might differ 100% for other people. You know what I'm saying. I feel your enthusiasm, but it's kinda dangerous to leave statements like this without some counters. Others might read to much into it and fu*k them selfs up with some weird cycles.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
RickyBlobby

I've been catching up on your thread and it has me intrigued. I saw that you were trying to get some guys to throw in towards some bloodwork to draw some more definitive conclusions. Have you made any headway? Do you have a willing / trustworthy test subject? I would definitely contribute to the greater good of mankind.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just did my blood work :)

7 weeks of Var&Clomid. “Feel” wise I feel good with no noticeable sides, let’s see what the blood work says, wish my luck!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

7 weeks of Var&Clomid. “Feel” wise I feel good with no noticeable sides, let’s see what the blood work says, wish my luck!
Nice! You did them while still on or in pct?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is actually an old school thing running a serm during the cycle, using an ai is a more new approach. Besides what's better they both come with different benefits and also with different sides. using an ai would be almost mandatory if you're a pro bodybuilder and competing cause of the dryness.

W

wrastler163

Awards
I'd be more than down to do some sponsored bloodwork for the greater good of the AM community

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It worked for you in that particular scenario :) maybe something was fake or underdosed, or maybe it was just a unique situation to which your body reacted in a specific way and just might differ 100% for other people. You know what I'm saying. I feel your enthusiasm, but it's kinda dangerous to leave statements like this without some counters. Others might read to much into it and fu*k them selfs up with some weird cycles.
Well I got gyno, so the dbol was definitely legit. Plenty of good reviews on PM about the primo too. And if it was all bunk my test would have been a lot higher on clomid.

I understand your questioning of the whole thing, but I am one of at least 5 people on here who have had success via bloodwork, and several others without bloodwork but with good testimonials.

I mean, what’s the worst that could happen, you’re out of a couple months worth of SERM?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RickyBlobby

I've been catching up on your thread and it has me intrigued. I saw that you were trying to get some guys to throw in towards some bloodwork to draw some more definitive conclusions. Have you made any headway? Do you have a willing / trustworthy test subject? I would definitely contribute to the greater good of mankind.
No one has really stepped forward as a test subject. I have offered a bottle of clomid and would probably put 20 towards bloodwork for the right candidate.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I will be doing this with torem for the next cycle but won't be until December. So far I think I'll be doing DMZ, Epi, Torem. Blood work beforehand and last week of the cycle. Any benefit to clomid over torem on this stack?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think I will be doing this with torem for the next cycle but won't be until December. So far I think I'll be doing DMZ, Epi, Torem. Blood work beforehand and last week of the cycle. Any benefit to clomid over torem on this stack?
Clomid might be a bit better at protecting the HTPA. I'd be willing to chip in if you promised to do bloods.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice! You did them while still on or in pct?
I’m still on, I have 1 more day left of Var, I think this is the best time to do it to see if this works. I’m planning on stay on Clomid for another month so I should be good either way but let’s see what the blood work say.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m still on, I have 1 more day left of Var, I think this is the best time to do it to see if this works. I’m planning on stay on Clomid for another month so I should be good either way but let’s see what the blood work say.
Perfect! Re clomid: tbh if your hpta will be semi operationall, like at 40 - 60%, 4 more weeks of clomid are most probably unnecessary imo. How much did you say you are on again: var and clomid dose?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is actually an old school thing running a serm during the cycle, using an ai is a more new approach. Besides what's better they both come with different benefits and also with different sides. using an ai would be almost mandatory if you're a pro bodybuilder and competing cause of the dryness.
How long have you ever personally used tamoxifen on a cycle? What dose and is that the norm for you, or just something you’ve had to do once or twice?

Just trying to get some feedback because I have heard that as well.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Perfect! Re clomid: tbh if your hpta will be semi operationall, like at 40 - 60%, 4 more weeks of clomid are most probably unnecessary imo. How much did you say you are on again: var and clomid dose?
I wasted the first few weeks of Var with 40-60mg and it wasn’t until I started to dose it at 75-100 I saw results, which was from week 5. Clomid was 25mg the whole time.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you ever personally used tamoxifen on a cycle? What dose and is that the norm for you, or just something you’ve had to do once or twice?

Just trying to get some feedback because I have heard that as well.
No I haven't used it on cycle really.. I've used it a few weeks before due to gyno but my point really with torem and nolva is that yes torem has less sides but i believe 40mg nolva is way over 100mg of torem to restart hpta which means that this 60mg dosage would work but youd have to increase the dosage a ton which means more sides and less effect in theory.. Since I've never seen anyone taken both at that dosage during a cycle I don't know the sides of torem. With clomid you'd have even less effect if my memory isn't wrong and sides that doesn't come with either torem or Nolva. There was this theory that nolva decreased igf1 which either was very little or it was completely debunked and therefore torem should suffice as a better option.

Nolva actually increases igf1 but I think that's after 18 months.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sweet. Thanks can't wait to see!