CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

Madooo

Awards
How long should it take to see some results...tipically? Im one week in and dont see major differences...

Thx

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long should it take to see some results...tipically? Im one week in and dont see major differences...

Thx
Depends on a lot of factors...

what's your routine, caloric intake, cardio regimen, current BF %, etc?

Madooo

Awards
Depends on a lot of factors...

what's your routine, caloric intake, cardio regimen, current BF %, etc?
Well i lift and do some cardio(12 min hiit or 30 min walk at 12 degree incline) 5 days a week...im 26, 6'3", 205 lbs and 12% bf... I take in about 1700-2000calories daily amd maintenance is 2500 calories...

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude, chill out, the reason why nobody is responding is because it is against the policies of this site to give out that kind of information. Read about "source posts."

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No.

If you are resourceful enough, you wouldn't need anyone's help. Drop the discussion before one of the mods comes along and bans you.

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Hi guys,

I found injectable clenbuterol 50 ml which contain 40mcg/ml clen HCL and yohimbine HCL 5.4 mg/ml. Can I add that to eviscerate? if so, how much? I was thinking the yohimbine might be too much since evis alerady contain yohimbine HCL....

thx

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I found injectable clenbuterol 50 ml which contain 40mcg/ml clen HCL and yohimbine HCL 5.4 mg/ml. Can I add that to eviscerate? if so, how much? I was thinking the yohimbine might be too much since evis alerady contain yohimbine HCL....

thx
Your talking about Helios(injectable clen/yohimbine hcl), I don't know if that will work though. What is it suspended in? Water, or oil? Helios will cost more than liquid clen anyways, so I would just keep looking around at different "research chem" sites until you find it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there are target BF% you should be at before attempting this combo? I am at 19% now and would am progressing very slowly but still progressing nonetheless, But I am thinking when I get lower BF i might give this a shot. So is there a target BF% one should be at for it to be most noticable? Like I can imagine if a person is like 30%BF this probably wont be the best thing for them, might work but barely make a difference, at least thats what I am thinking and the reasoning behind my question

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Your talking about Helios(injectable clen/yohimbine hcl), I don't know if that will work though. What is it suspended in? Water, or oil? Helios will cost more than liquid clen anyways, so I would just keep looking around at different "research chem" sites until you find it.
Hi Tim, I'm not sure...the product was made by Axiolabs

I already send email asking what the substance suspended in.....

anyone can tell me?

thx

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
All right, so I got email back from axiolabs, saying " it's a combination of water, PEG - not oil"
Not sure what that means...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Tim, I'm not sure...the product was made by Axiolabs, here's the link : XXXXXX
I already send email asking what the substance suspended in.....

anyone can tell me?

thx
it is against board rules to post source sites.. I would edit that post right away before a mod sees it and you get in trouble..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there are target BF% you should be at before attempting this combo? I am at 19% now and would am progressing very slowly but still progressing nonetheless, But I am thinking when I get lower BF i might give this a shot. So is there a target BF% one should be at for it to be most noticable? Like I can imagine if a person is like 30%BF this probably wont be the best thing for them, might work but barely make a difference, at least thats what I am thinking and the reasoning behind my question
Josh,

The best thing about Eviscerate is the fact that it contains ingredients that mobilize both VAT and SAT (visceral and subcutaneous adipose). At 19%, you lilkely have some VAT issues (larger waist circumference).

Even at higher bodyfat levels, Eviscerate will definitely accelerate your fatloss.

jayice2005

Awards
hello dsade i have eviscerate and when i put it on it never dries. ive waited an hour and it still hasnt dried!! whats up with that? was it a bad batch i had?..also how do i get it off my hands? do i use java soap?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hello dsade i have eviscerate and when i put it on it never dries. ive waited an hour and it still hasnt dried!! whats up with that? was it a bad batch i had?..also how do i get it off my hands? do i use java soap?
You're either using too much or not rubbing it in long enough.

Java is recommended, but any superfatted soap will work (capsaicin is oil soluble not water soluble).

Shameless pimp...Nutraplanet is running 2 jumbo bars for $8 Black Friday sale.

jayice2005

Awards
my bad lol!! yh probs put to much on lol...how many squirts should be used for the abdominal and oblique areas? thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my bad lol!! yh probs put to much on lol...how many squirts should be used for the abdominal and oblique areas? thanks
1-1.5 squirts per ab/oblique. 3 squirts TOTAL for the abdominal/oblique area.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Josh,

The best thing about Eviscerate is the fact that it contains ingredients that mobilize both VAT and SAT (visceral and subcutaneous adipose). At 19%, you lilkely have some VAT issues (larger waist circumference).

Even at higher bodyfat levels, Eviscerate will definitely accelerate your fatloss.
thanks.. my problem areas are gut/ love handles/ and upper thighs. Lots of fat stored there. I would prolly hold off the clen till I get a more lower BF% to the results would be more visible and effective I think.

Also what is this soap you are talking about a couple post up?

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
it is against board rules to post source sites.. I would edit that post right away before a mod sees it and you get in trouble..
already edited, sorry about that....

anyway, anyone can tell me if the helios would work with eviscerate? can I mix them? if so, how much?

any help is appreciated

thx

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
thanks.. my problem areas are gut/ love handles/ and upper thighs. Lots of fat stored there. I would prolly hold off the clen till I get a more lower BF% to the results would be more visible and effective I think.

Also what is this soap you are talking about a couple post up?

i think people that say '' at high BF you shouldnt take these products, etc '' really mean, at higher BF you wont notice the product as well.

4lbs of fat loss on someone that has 12% fat will be seen alot more visibly than someone with 22%, ya know?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea thats what I was thinking was just looking for confirmation... I will definetely wait a little bit before tryin this out

aahmed

Awards
I just read through the 20 pages lol... so nutraplanet: eviscerate... get my liquid clen... and 1 drop of clen per ab/sides.... with eviscerate?

Correct me if im wrong... cuz i got confused with ppl trying to describe so many doses and finally last few pages lol...

14%bf... trying to drop to 10%.. currently on a light EC stack and lots of cardio, whole body cpompound barbell exercises every third day.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I just read through the 20 pages lol... so nutraplanet: eviscerate... get my liquid clen... and 1 drop of clen per ab/sides.... with eviscerate?

Correct me if im wrong... cuz i got confused with ppl trying to describe so many doses and finally last few pages lol...

14%bf... trying to drop to 10%.. currently on a light EC stack and lots of cardio, whole body cpompound barbell exercises every third day.
Start with that route, and increase dosage in small increments, as needed.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do u need to run a pct if ur doing clen like this? Or any kind of cycle support? Or because u are not ingesting it, it makes a difference

Nivea

Awards
Quick question, does this thing dry out or do you have to wash it out? I can't shower 2-3 times a day, the water bill would be extreme (I'm a water freak, takes to time to get out the shower) :D

Also do I really have to use some other product too? Or would it be enough to just clean the area with warm water?

aahmed

Awards
Do u need to run a pct if ur doing clen like this? Or any kind of cycle support? Or because u are not ingesting it, it makes a difference
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm on an EC stack and just ordered eviscerate... will run it like so but prolly order some clen as well and do it as this thread suggests.

I am wondering what to take if necessary to speed up any sort of recovery if necessary.... If I'm not mistaken benadryl is suppose to be taken for recovery from ephedrine and clen.

Someone should chime in.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
No PCT needed.

Some find that by week two or three they see the results diminish, at which point they cycle off for the same amount of time. WATCH your clen doses.

Diphenhydramine does help the receptors recover, when cycled off. Actually, some find dosing diphenhydramine while taking clen....helps to extend the cycle. But like anything else, be careful with dosing to much diphenhydramine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question, does this thing dry out or do you have to wash it out? I can't shower 2-3 times a day, the water bill would be extreme (I'm a water freak, takes to time to get out the shower) :D

Also do I really have to use some other product too? Or would it be enough to just clean the area with warm water?
It absorbs pretty completely, but I don't recommend rubbing the area then touching your eyes or other sensitive parts.

GoodSamaritan

GoodSamaritan

Awards
Is it OK to run Leviathan Reloaded as directed while using this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it OK to run Leviathan Reloaded as directed while using this?
This is a great stack...the topical forskolin in Eviscerate seems to reacy VERY well with systemic oral dosing.

GoodSamaritan

GoodSamaritan

Awards
Tried my first dose yesterday at about 4pm--an hour or so before HIIT plyo circuit--and I honestly have never sweated that much during a cardio bout ever. The ClenV was the only different element in my routine. I mixed .2 mL with my normal Eviscerate application, which (I hope i'm doing the math properly) is roughly 40mcg of Clen. The burn was tolerable but definitely amplified over Evisc. alone.

At times while I slept, I felt the tingle/burn. Was it due to an increase in body temp or something?

Did another application before my 5am workout--about 430am--but this was a p90X workout with no aerobic component. Burn was still noticeable but much less sweating. So even if you don't feel the burn, I understand that the Clen has penetrated the skin and is still doing what it does?

Madooo

Awards
This is a two part question:
1- why do u suggest to use benedryl after two weeks, y cant i use nyquil or tylenol?

2- is it ok to use creatine while on this stack? My biggest issue during a cutting phase, like everyone else, is muscle loss. Will using creatine(water weight) mess with the potential of this stack??

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
This is a two part question:
1- why do u suggest to use benedryl after two weeks, y cant i use nyquil or tylenol?

You must have missed post #582.

"Diphenhydramine does help the receptors recover, when cycled off. Actually, some find dosing diphenhydramine while taking clen....helps to extend the cycle. But like anything else, be careful with dosing to much diphenhydramine."

Diphenhydramine=Benedryl

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i dont understand it. i havent seen any/much effect using clenV. ive tried mixing clen and Evis in the palm of my hand then applying. ive also tried putting the clen on the skin then rubbing the eviscerate over it. am i doing it wrong lol? ive also tried up to 60-80mcg clen. does it matter how much eviscerate i put?

the only method i have not tried is putting the clen into the eviscerate bottle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont understand it. i havent seen any/much effect using clenV. ive tried mixing clen and Evis in the palm of my hand then applying. ive also tried putting the clen on the skin then rubbing the eviscerate over it. am i doing it wrong lol? ive also tried up to 60-80mcg clen. does it matter how much eviscerate i put?

the only method i have not tried is putting the clen into the eviscerate bottle.
I prefer to mix it in the bottle for sure. Just seems to be picked up by the carrier more easily.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to mix it in the bottle for sure. Just seems to be picked up by the carrier more easily.
I need to try mixing clen in the bottle of E. I always mix them in my hand, or apply clen then E.

Now I need to re-read this entire thread to get an I idea of how much to mix in the bottle....and give myself a refresher.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
something interesting i just thought about :

can topical clen cause site-specific cramping?

i notice i had a little cramping near the bottom of my bicep/upper forearm. that is exactly where i applied my clenV.

related?

hmmmmmm

camarokyle

Awards
This may have been asked before, or maybe not - but there are 20 pages of postings and I've managed to look through 3 before giving up --> would it be overkill to stack Clenviscerate with ECA? I know that ECA and clen both affect the beta-receptors, however I thought that the topical application of Clenviscerate would stack well with ECA. Sorry if this has been asked many times before.

klownh8er

Awards
Does anyone know if flavored Clen will react differently? I'm asking because the Clen I received seems to be flavored grape and was wondering if it will affect the MW, or will I just smell like grape and have the same fat burning effects?

Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you might turn purple, or have the urge to run thru fences and walls

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBeUGqeYsQg"]YouTube- Kool-Aid commercial[/ame]